Anna Over Nate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that it?" Anna asked, holding her tongue out helping him.

"Yeah, that's it." he seated himself on the spot and giggled. I played with her and watched in amazement. Nate was really enjoying himself but he wasn't getting hard. His little balls were pulled in tight and squished comfortable against Anna's tongue. She bent his little head down like a faucet and kinked it to keep them in place.

"Oh, that's nice." Nate was really opening up to this.

"You like that?" Anna replied. She slid herself deeply onto me and braced my whole body against the couch, stopping me. She bent his cock down with one finger and adjusted her tongue's angle. She licked at his tininess and brought herself out sideways, massaging all of it in her hand. "Mmm, you like that?" it was just them for a moment, I was invisible, this invisible cock she was grinding on, floating on like the ladder on the side of the pool. I was going to cum.

"Oh, oh, oh my god." I heard this faint moaning and looked to Anna, but her mouth was full. It was Nate. He was moaning, almost squeeking. He was holding his breath, tensing up his whole body, as he pulled his scrotum up and rode his girlfriends tongue. He pumped up and down and rubbed on himself. She had the head and a bit of his scrotum and was sucking them together, sometimes flicking, reaching with her tongue and sending chills down Nate's spine.

He let go of himself and held onto his girlfriends tits while she ate him out. He was hers now. She sucked his little penis backward between his legs and let it pop out like a miniature rope-swing. She spread his scrotum flat and licked down the center. She slid her tongue around his little asshole and he whinced. I could tell what was happening. I was wading in her; tensing and releasing, grinding her relaxed, satin vagina against my hard, purple cock. While Nate explored new feelings I explored his girlfriend, feeling every inch of her insides with my swollen prick.

I had just noticed how much closer Nate was at this moment, he was close enough to kiss. He looked up at about to say something me probably the very instant his girlfriends tongue slid inside of his asshole. He jerked his head away and looked down to his girlfriend. She was giggling her hands on his hips.

"Whoa baby I don't know..." he started, too overcome by pleasure to finish.

"Oh, it's okay, David won't tell anyone." she paused and reassured him, wiggling her hips, talking to me through them. She grabbed his ass with one hand, his thigh with the other, lowering him onto her more, and squashing his junk against her chest. Nate's eyes closed as her tongue penetrated him. She reached across his thigh and rubbed him between her thumb and forefinger. A tiny bit of precum started to flow and she smeared it all over his glans. She squeezed me. Only her and I knew about the squeezing. She knew I was watching.

This was it. She was soft and quiet and I was raging. I could feel the tingly opiate overtake the redness. The pulses meant "Go!" I looked down at her stuffed box. I could feel my balls align and swell; my prostate doing something, I don't know. "You really like that don't you? Jeez..." I thought she had to be talking to me and was shocked, but Anna was surprised with her boyfriend, his tiny little cock was almost flowing as she worked it. "Do you feel like you're gettting hard, babe?" she was almost scientific, Nate lost focus and looked up at me. I couldn't hold it, it was already here, I was cumming, it was only now a matter of when I released and let it happen.

I grabbed Anna's breast and looked up at Nate. He locked eyes with me and Anna slid her finger inside of him. I could see on his face the sensation of being filled. He bent forward to allow her in deeper and mumbled something to her, looking at me fucking her.

With him at my chest, and a heart full of lust, I smiled at him knowingly and told him softly "I'm cumming." He looked to his girlfriend's sex.

It splashed all around inside her. It filled every crevice. Each squirt brought further proof that she was sealed around my cock. I felt for drips, for the mess, but we were united and very messy. I could feel it cementing my cock inside of her.

"David! You just creampied me..." she seemed to let the statement hang uncommited, waiting on Nate's response. Her eyes shifted to him, and me, but he said nothing; he didn't acknowledge the silence. Anna covered "...that feels sooo good! David, you're great." Nate looked to me and then down again for my cock. But it was still buried inside of her, waiting to see if it was safe to come out after such a transgression of manners.

"Good thing I'm on birth control." Anna cleared the most obvious issue from the air, leaving only whatever other weird shit had just happened. But the silence hung. I milked my orgasm for all it was worth; flexing maybe twenty times; nervously waiting to see Nate's response; looking at the back of his head above her pussy.

"Hot." Nate allowed it! He owned it. We were relieved. And happy. This was fun.

As I withdrew my cock he rubbed her clit and the top of her pubic mound. She let off little whispers to him. I sat back up against the couch and cut out a few more rails. They played. She was holding his butt with her thumb deep inside it and licking at his junk, from front to back. She'd take his little head inside her mouth and flick it around and he'd close his eyes and tense up. He was not going to orgasm.But he felt really good. Probably better than my orgasm was. And I watched. I watched Nate look down at his girlfriend's wet, cum-filled twat in interest. He was nearly in sixty-nine already...

"Do it." I said.

"Do what?!" Anna replied confused.

"Lick your pussy" Nate clarified to her; forbidding me to answer. He looked at me embarrassed and a little angry.

"Oh yes! Please eat my pussy, that would feel so good." she was beside herself, she didn't even realize what she was saying, she didn't put together the details.

"But, he just came inside of you." Nate said, offended, and thus offending Anna.

She pushed him off of her and came over to the speed. She cut out a line and Nate gathered himself. He paced around in front of the porn. Finally, after her consumption he stood like a bard and said "Okay, okay baby. Come here." He wanted that softened coochie in his mouth. She walked over to the couch and propped her knees up.

"No one cares. Let's have a good time." she resolved the argument and pulled her pussy up to tease Nate. My cum began running out of her. Nate pretended not to notice.

But when he got close to her she wouldn't let him deny it. "I eat cum all the time. Just get over it. It's no different from mine." she told him, wiggling a drop of my semen between her lips for him. He opened wide and pressed his flat tongue to it like a shot of foreign hot-sauce on vacation. This look of: "Once is just once." But, so much like vacation, he quite seemed to like the collision of his taste buds and our work.

Sitting carefully in place against her, he lapped at her once and it started flowing. He pulled back in feigned disgust. To which Anna was disappointed. "Come on Nate. No one cares." she was almost begging. He looked to me.

"She's your girlfriend man!" I assured him. And he started at it again.

He ran his tongue across her, keeping everything in place. His care showed in his hands, they were gingerly floating atop her thighs, just barely touching her. She was sticky, so sticky her lips were glued there, with a strip of semen peeking out. He worked very carefully, trying to coax her clit from underneath the adhesive. Anna watched eagerly, waiting for some stimulation. What he was doing at the moment, was just teasing for her.

He looked up and saw her happy impatience. That look that says "It's cute but it doesn't do shit for me, honey." And in their look she comforted him. He relaxed his fingers around her things and let the weight of his hands spread her slightly while he stiffened his tongue and slid into her.

"Mmm." she let out, smiling deeply and relaxing her back against the couch, pushing against him.

He lapped at her and touched himself; running his finger from his relaxed, wet little butt to across his little prick, rubbing, finger-fucking his ass, rubbing his cock, like he was trying to start a car, and leaning into her. He started fingering himself deeply and quickly, then gently, surely stroking. He hadn't been stroking before. I could see his tongue make it all the way up her lips. She was clean and relaxed and a little too sensitive now

"Okay." Anna let out. I'm good. "Oh my God. I don't think I can cum anymore. That felt sooo great honey..." she trailed off into sweet whispers with her boyfriend rose to her. He climbed on the couch and straddled, perching his butt up and looking back at it while getting situated. Nate was not done. But he was being nice.

They necked. Her perfect brown hair hung long and around her breasts. He arched his back and pressed his hands against her them; letting them bounce; grabbing lovingly and pressing his cock against her belly: they shared a deep kiss, opened their eyes to look at each other, and broke away in a smile towards Nate's package.

He had gotten a little something going. Not enough to get "first dibs on anal" but something I knew had to feel relieving. Anna sprung up and laid him on the couch, sucking quickly, lightly, the best she knew how, to keep his erection. But she was failing.

Nate reached down and slid a finger into himself. His cock grew a bit in her mouth and she hummed approval, yanking his finger out and jamming three of hers in place. He let out a stifled scream and his cock swelled to something he might fuck with. And they knew it. She quietly and rapidly mounted him and they were off screwing. Nate on his back, her riding him and rubbing at his balls.

He got into it. He got cocky. He called out to me "David!" as he slapped her ass. He had some idea. She quivered and pulsed on his delicate cock. And I could see in his face that he couldn't handle her pussy in his weakened state. He grew careful in his strokes, grabbing her ass like a handle, carefully trying to lever her plump whiteness -- that had just a few moles on one cheek -- against his erection. But Anna didn't understand this.

She rode him harder and I knew: squeezed him inside her. He panicked and went for more control; sliding a finger into her little rosebud asshole. And she responded! "Fuck yes David. Baby, baby, baby, mmm.?" she bucked the words out on him, she's a dancer, clamping and remembering the last hour's orgasms.

"Oh! Goddammit!" his little cock was back, receded from her, in retreat from the contractions.

So, here I am, at the other side of the room, with this in my face. Anna is dripping wet, completely ready. She has transformed. Her labia are spread wide and swollen, the pink of the her vagina exposed. She clinches it every now and then, winking at me. And Nate's tiny package. Anna was whispering to him trying to get him going; squatting down intermittently and rubbing her erect clit against his soft cock; covering his scrotum in her labia. If it wasn't for her doing this I'd of forgotten Nate in this moment.

But I couldn't forget him. She was talking to him. So I thought to myself. I thought and thought. I thought of springing from the couch and taking one of her ass cheeks in my hand and pressing the head of this purple, unrelenting penis against her perineum; slipping it into her and out of her; sliding along the whole of her underside and massaging her breasts.

At least, it seemed like I was thinking about it, until I found myself right there doing it

"Ooo, I'm about ready for anal David." Anna said casually, with a freshness; playing dumb about the rules.

"I get your ass first babe." Objected Nate. I was afraid of this. This is why it was a thought. Why do we dwell on the things that are so easy to do instead of prepare for how to do them?

"Oh, sorry." I said, genuinely surprised, hurriedly grasping to pull my cock out and away from his girlfriend.

"No, don't forget, I get your ass first... THWAP! My dick slipped right out like a switch and slapped directly into Nate's. His was soft. And in that split second Nate's eyes caught mine around his girlfriend's shoulder. I reached down to adjust the offensive contact, grabbed the shaft of my cock, and lifted it from him. Nate shifted his glance. I was huge compared to Nate. Just the head seemed to fit over him entirely. He was compact and feminine. Anna got up and everyone shifted around. She turned to my cock and then looked up to me. She liked my cock. I liked what it was doing for her.

Everyone seemed to ignore what had happened with me almost uncontrollable fucking Nate's girlfriend's beautifully shaped ass. I didn't even like anal sex that much. But I knew she was a rare type that did. But that was all beside the point: I had gone into my solo mode, gone out of threesome character, started lusting. Would they notice?

"David what's wrong with you?!" They noticed.

Anna started in at me but Nate felt thwarted and cut her off: "You were saying her name like you were in love with her man!" Anna was not prepared for this, entirely inaccurate, retort. I lusted for Anna. Did Nate know the difference. Her gaze shifted to him and her hands to her hips.

"Whoa, had enough there Nate?" I offered him an out. I said to myself, this is too much fun to end like this.

"Ha! No!" Nate took the out and circled around near me and the speed, bumping by shoulder with his hip, roughhousing kind of. Anna knew what had happened. She sat sown slowly, her eyes flickering to Nate, wondering the source of his emotion, satisfied only partially in his restraint, nearing disappointment with his intentions:

"Yeah, babe, try to remember..." she trailed off into silence as he banged on the table. He would remember. He didn't want it over either because she didn't. She wasn't ready. And he wasn't ready either. He sat there coming to terms with his scarcity of authority in what started as his threesome. I their guest, his girlfriend Anna feeling as if he'd unjustly insulted me and misrepresented her. He braced for what she'd say. She started a conversation of no consequence.

We chattered, with Nate the least participant, cutting out lines and consuming them like some ritual. We mostly talked materials. She was an engineering student and I liked the idea of carbon fiber human powered vehicles. Nate could relate but he stewed in thought. I wondered why he didn't speak up. But I decided not to worry myself with Nate and Anna's issues any longer. And, just as I did, a silence broke on the room, Nate had stood up and was wandering, tweaking.

Now, Nate can handle his stuff. The "too much" was just manners. He was far from that. Nate was nervous though, and nervousness a speed high does not make. Anna gathered this and politely swung her head back to me and the conversation. But my eyes pointed her back to Nate, insisting that this be resolved before continuing, that he be reeled back in, that he, perhaps, should get to orgasm.

But Anna was way ahead of me. She didn't want to reel him back in. She wanted to ditch him on some level. Or, just not care that much and get back to it. And in my betrayal some glimmer of an idea sparkled in her eyes; some retribution for me:

"Nate... baby..." she leaned across the arm of the couch and stretched her hands out for him to take. She pouted whilst she set them both down upright, like an intervention. "Baby" she took an innocent voice, a begging voice, over the top, patronizing.

"Yes?" he said with a foolish grin, ignoring her insincerity.

"Can I please please please please please get some anal now?" she let it out like an outrageous Christmas request and balled her hope for it into a tiny fist beside her.

"Sure!... I'll be right back sweetheart" he solved with a wink and disappeared into the bedroom leaving me, Anna, silence, and a big beach towel on the floor. I looked to find her annoyed, huffing. He had ignored her implied request to break rule #2.

"What's up?" I whispered cutely.

"Oh, he went to get my vibrator..." she said like bad news. She sought to clarify and leaned in to whisper some detailed secret "I just wanted to get anal from you, you know?" she gestured like a comrade to me, leaning away, us both nodding and agreeing, her checking on Nate's distance from us. She leaned in again "You know David..." but she aborted, Nate could be heard approaching.

"Oh good, I'm so ready for some butt fucking." she said crudely, matter of fact, putting it out there that anal could be done properly for her. She knew as well as I did that the toy Nate carried was too flowery and complicated, with a little antenna and rotating beads, to be used for anal sex. It was specifically designed for pussy. And it was a delicate piece of equipment.

She snatched the toy from Nate and assumed the position shouldering the couch to free her hand and the toy; rolling it in her pussy. It was like an act. She took the toy and, with her butt right in the air, dangled the phallus until the very tip touched her. She seemed to balance it there and said "Okay guys?!" wanting us to look. And we did. All at once her dripping wet but swallowed the toy. The clit stimulator sat awkwardly away from her, pricking the inside of her labia, uncomfortable. "See!" she said, proud of herself. Nate softly brushed his hand against hers, which steadied this heavy thing, to signal he wanted to take over.

I watched as he prodded and twirled the device in her. He turned it on and had it buzzing away. Anna feigned intrigue but could only hold out so long. Nate began rubbing himself against her lonely pussy, occasionally feeling the vibrations of the toy through her. "Those vibrations feel good don't they?" he broke the silence, speaking up to the group, looking for my participation; I was still on the couch.

"Hun, I'm finished with this toy, it's not doing shit for me." Anna surprised everyone, moving herself from position, taking Nate's hand from the toy and holding it. She got up before us, Nate still rubbing his cock, and removed it behind her back. It just wasn't designed for anal. She quickly sat down and placed it behind her, out of view, motioning for Nate to try her mouth again.

He stood tall and let her sit cross-legged on the edge of the sofa. She played, almost joyfully, pouting, whispers, making doe eyes. She'd be ginger until he looked bored, and then firm, stretching and rubbing him, until that got boring.

"Mmm. That's so nice honey. How're you doing?" Nate felt guilty, he wasn't going much of anywhere. "Ooo" Nate squeaked. I suppose he didn't have to be hard to enjoy Anna.

"I'm okay..." Anna took the little thing from her lips and paused.

"Want David to fuck you? Hey David..." Nate was sporting. I walked over. Anna was giddy. She hopped up to kneel on the couch and took to warming Nate with a new spirit.

God was it sweet to set the shaft of my cock between her perfect buttocks. To rub the underside against her and have my dick undulate like some machine lever. Her perfect underside. The entirety of it. Thighs, hips, ass, pussy and ass. It was never-ending. There were names for the parts but one good woman. I put my thumb against the shaft of my cock and pushed against her, slipping right into her cunt; playing, lubricating.

Nate hadn't allowed for the breaking of rule #2, but Anna had. And this was no democracy. I took Anna plump white ass, a few scars from pimples, this plump pearl colored wet juiciness. I took that in my right hand and slid my cock out of her, resting myself near her butt, playing without using my hands. Anna positioned her butt for me, I could feel the tiny dimple of her sphincter align with the head of my cock, dripping precum. She was in place.