Anna Says Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes shifted from the end of Hawk's penis to his face, her expression serious, strangely sad in a way. The odd expression effected him just as much as the sight of his seed all over her beautiful freckled face. He wanted to stand there forever looking down at her just as she was. Miraculously, his fading erection reversed course and sprung up rock hard again.

"You Brits throw interesting parties," Nanda said, sitting on her legs to the side, her breasts stripped with wet white lines.

Anna let out a laugh and stood.

An hour later, with everyone cleaned and dressed, Anna and Hawk walked Nanda and Alphonse to the door and saw them off. When the door closed, Anna stepped into Hawk's arms and covered his mouth in a long slow hot kiss, his erection a seemingly perpetual bulge twitched between them.

In a soft voice oddly close to tears, she said, "I've accepted a job in New York, I leave tomorrow."