Anna, The Perfect Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your back," she said through a gasping breath. I flipped over on my back and she straddled me. Her backside was facing me as she settled in over my shaft, her ass poised. She grasped my cock and slid the head across her dripping cunt, lubing me up for entry. She then brought it to her ass and eased herself down on me. My cock squeezed past the tight, rubbery opening. She gasped and clenched her buttocks around my shaft, turning her head to the side and watching the penetration.

I could feel the spasmodic flexing of her buttocks, threatening to milk the cum out of me before I was ready. Anna arched her back and opened her mouth in a long drawn out gasp. Her whole body tensed and froze, her teeth bared in a growl of sexual fulfillment. She moaned, biting her lower lip as my dick filled up her ass and stretched her out. Finally, my cock was submerged in her body and she began to ride me, her pace already fast and frenzied.

"Oh yes... yes...yes...yes..." she whispered breathlessly, her big breasts bouncing wildly as she let loose, her nipples pointed and hard. Her fingers found her clit and began furiously rubbing it as she rode my cock.

I grunted as she hammered herself.

"Fuck my ass," she moaned dreamily.

I slapped her ass she rode me.

"Oh God yes," she moaned as she slammed her ass against my thrusts.

Anna cried out, ramming down hard on me as she fingered her clit. Her fingers worked her sensitive button over until she suddenly began snapping her hips back. Anna uttered a scream of overwhelming pleasure as her ass slammed down on my cock and she came hard. Her muscles rippled and clenched so tightly around my cock that my field of vision exploded with stars again and my cock ejaculated inside her ass.

I cried out as the semen exploded out of my head and filled up the condom. Anna was holding her breasts, her head thrown back and mouth wide open as I unloaded my semen, my cock jerking and pumping. Her hole was seized around my shaft as I cried out and grasped her hips, driving my rod deep inside her. My whole body was pulsing and racing as I slowly came down from the plateau of my climax. Everything felt numb, from my lips to my toes as I brought my breathing back under control.

"Oh fuck yes," she panted.

I couldn't breathe, let alone speak so I settled on a satisfied grunt of approval.

As she uncoupled and flopped down beside me my mind raced back to what she had said earlier about my stepmother:

'We share a lot of things, if you get my drift, Sean,' she had said

And then...

'But you want to know a real secret?'

'What?'

'She wouldn't mind sharing you...'

I looked at Anna and smiled.

I found myself looking forward to Nancy coming home.

... to be continued...