Anna's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress - " I began.

She said, "I do not accept questions or suggestions. The Slave Boys will feed you breakfast."

She left, and the White Boy ran off on some errand while the Black Boy squatted by me and fondled my clit.

"Please stop that," I said.

He said, "Mistress tol' me to." But he seemed to be enjoying himself as well.

The White Boy returned with a bowl of oatmeal, which he proceeded to spoon into my mouth while the Black Boy continued to play with my pussy. The oatmeal was unsweetened and without milk. It was hard to get it down, but I was very hungry and grateful for the nourishment.

When the oatmeal was gone, the White Boy took over the task of playing with my pussy while the Black Boy offered me a water bottle with a sort of built-in straw, which I drank from greedily.

Then they both left me. I lay there and watched the sun climb higher in the sky. I wondered where my Master was and whether he was happy having sex with his substitute slave.

After a little while the vibrator turned on - both the vaginal and clitoral parts. If the vibrator was adjustable, it was probably on low, and yet the stimulation was intense, and it made me writhe and whine.

"No noise," said Mistress's voice from some hidden speaker, and there was a severe jolt of pain in my nipples - she must have activated an electrical device attached to my nipple clamps.

I forced myself to be silent, and soon both the nipple clamps and the vibrator were turned off.

The sun climbed higher. It was hot on my skin, and I broke out in a sweat. There was no breeze here; I was very uncomfortable. I wanted to cry, but I forced myself not to, not wanting to be shocked.

Soon the vibrator was turned on again - just the clitoral vibrator this time, but on high, making me shriek with the sudden stimulation. As soon as I did, the nipple clamps were turned on again, then off, three times - three jolts of pain.

Angry with myself for making noise and bringing on the pain, I clenched my teeth and made fists, forcing myself to be still and quiet in spite of the vibrator and the clamps.

This went on all morning - sometimes it was the vaginal vibrator, sometimes the clitoral one, sometimes both. After a while I no longer cried out, but I couldn't keep myself from reacting in some way - squirming or thrashing, or whining down in my throat - and then the nipple clamps were turned on. Sometimes the Slave Boys came to watch, squatting down below my legs, staring at my pussy as I writhed, and sometimes leaning in to rub or pinch my clit.

When the sun was directly overhead I was allowed to sit up and feed myself some bread and water while the Slave Boys kept an eye on me to make sure I didn't try to remove the clamps or vibrators. They laughed and commented while I used the bucket, and then cuffed me to the floor again.

The afternoon went on exactly as the morning had done, with the vibrators coming on at irregular intervals and the clamps delivering punishment when I reacted. For dinner I was given a little pile of cold green beans along with the bread and water, and then the Slave Boys removed the clamps and vibrators and led me to Mistress's cabin.

She was standing in the middle of the floor, naked except for a studded leather belt, and holding the whip again. I tried not to cry looking at it, but I couldn't help myself - my eyes teared up and a little sniffle escaped me. It wasn't the whip, really - it was being abandoned by my Master.

The Slave Boys dragged an exercise bench out to the middle of the floor. "Face down on the bench," said Mistress, and I lay on the bench, legs on either side, exposed and vulnerable.

"Five lashes on each side," said Mistress, "as a precaution. You may thank me after each one."

Mistress whipped me exactly as she'd whipped the Slave Girl the day before, alternating ass cheeks. I thanked her, though I didn't feel grateful. I couldn't suppress my tears as the Girl had done, and that displeased Mistress. She added two more lashes as punishment for the tears, and after it was done I knelt, thanked her, and kissed the whip.

She whipped each of the Slave Boys then. They accepted their whipping in silence, thanked their Mistress, and kissed the whip as she smiled at them approvingly. I was envious both of their stoic silence and of the smiles Mistress gave them.

Mistress said, "These boys have worked hard on your behalf, slave, and you owe them thanks for that."

"Thank you, boys," I said.

"Words are cheap," said Mistress, "and I can tell yours aren't sincere. You may give them oral pleasure. First my Black Boy, since he worked harder today, and then my White Boy."

I hesitated. The Slave Boys were pretty, but I didn't like the way they'd been laughing and grinning at me all day, and I wasn't used to being ordered to perform sex acts on strangers. The Black Boy stood in front of me, smiling widely and holding his cock in his hand. The White Boy, standing behind me, pushed me to my knees so I was staring directly at the Black Boy's cock.

"What are you waiting for, slave?" Mistress demanded. My face was hot - but a slave gets used to having little privacy - and what choice did I have? Besides, the Black Boy's cock was pretty - smooth, slender, and deep black. I took it in my hand and slid the foreskin back, revealing the purple head, moist and appetizing. I leaned forward and let it slide into my mouth.

Mistress, who was now lounging on her bed, idly fingering her pussy, delivered a running commentary and issued instructions.

"Your technique is poor," she said. "Look him in the eye and take him deeper." I did as she instructed, letting him fill my mouth up with his warm flesh.

"White Boy!" she ordered, "check to make sure her pussy is wet and open."

The White Boy crouched behind me and slid a finger into me. "Yes, Mistress," he said.

"Good," she said. "You must learn to keep yourself in a constant state of arousal so that you'll be prepared for service at any time."

I was in no position to reply, so I just went on with what I was doing.

"You may come, Black Boy," said Mistress, and within seconds he came in my mouth, scarcely moving or even breathing hard.

"Swallow it," said Mistress. "A slave must always swallow the cum."

I swallowed it. It tasted different from Master's cum - I couldn't quite place how.

"Now do the same for White Boy," said Mistress. This time no one had to force me - it wasn't that I was more eager to suck the White Boy's cock, but I was more accepting of my powerlessness. And he was just as pretty as the Black Boy - the head of him pink and sweet, with a drop of clear pre-cum already quivering at the end. I pleasured him the same way I had the other, this time making fewer mistakes and thus drawing less comment. "We'll work on depth," said Mistress as she watched, "but you're learning fairly quickly, for a slave."

The White Boy came with a huge violent gush, and I lost a little of it from the corner of my mouth. "Not good," said Mistress. She laid me over the bench again and gave me two lashes on each ass cheek. She said, "One for hesitating to suck Black Boy, and one for losing White Boy's cum." I managed to endure this punishment with little whining and squirming, so she added only one more.

"I was thinking of allowing you to pleasure me," said Mistress, "but it seems to me that you have not yet earned that reward."

I was disappointed, embarrassed, and jealous as I watched the Black Boy go down on Mistress. He remained impassive, showing neither pleasure nor displeasure - this was apparently the way Mistress liked her slaves to behave - till she said, "Lie on your back, Black Boy."

He lay on the bed, and she climbed on top of him and rode him till she reached a quiet and dignified orgasm. She rode him for a few seconds more afterwards, and then rolled off him and lay propped up on tasseled velvet pillows.

"You may all go," she said, and the Slave Boys took me back to the deck, where they let me use the bucket, once again hung me from the boom, made sure my legs were open by attaching a spreader bar to my ankles, attached my labia clips and the vibrators, and sat watching me for a while.

"She lookin' good," said the Black Boy. "You think Mistress gonna let us fuck her?"

"Dunno," said the White Boy. "Bes' not think about it."

"I got a look at her asshole," said the Black Boy. "Sweet."

"She's already pretty good wif her mouf," said the White Boy.

"Ain't no way she gonna be as good as Girl," said the Black Boy. "Ain't nobody got a mouth like Girl."

"There's Mistress," said the White Boy.

"Mistress don't suck no slave boy cock," said the Black Boy. "She gonna whip the skin right off you if you even think it."

"I ain't the one thinkin' it!" the White Boy protested.

They were silent for a minute, watching me struggle to keep my toes on the deck.

"She got that fuckin' kind of ass," said the Black Boy. "Wanna put my meat in it."

"I wanna piece of that cunt, once Mistress got her all opened and trained," said the White Boy. "Ain't nuffin' like a cunt."

They'd begun playing with themselves.

"I only come once today," said the White Boy, "in the tart's mouf."

"Mistress let me come inside her," said the Black Boy proudly.

"Then it's your go," said the White Boy.

"Man, why don't you just jack off?" said the Black Boy.

"Why should I wank when I can have a gob job? You owe me, mate," said the White Boy, and sat back with his legs spread.

The Black Boy sighed and went down on him. I'd never seen one man pleasure another before. After the humiliation of hearing them talk about me as if I were an inflatable doll, the sight of the Black Boy's pretty mouth around the White Boy's pale cock turned me on. My pussy was hot and needy.

When the White Boy had come in the Black Boy's mouth, Mistress's voice again came from the speaker. "Make sure she's wet," she said.

The White Boy came over and felt my pussy. "She's wet," he said.

"Good," said Mistress. "Now go to bed."

The White Boy gave my clit a pinch, winked at me as he licked his fingers, and disappeared below with the Black Boy. Once again I was left alone in the moonlight, cold in the night breeze, thinking of Master, and struggling not to cry.

The following days were much like the first. During the day I was left out on the deck, sometimes on my back and sometimes on my front (I supposed they were turning me like a pancake), vibrators in my pussy, my labia spread and stretched, clamps on my nipples. I got better at suppressing my responses to stimulation and pain, and so the floggings became less frequent, though Mistress continued to give me ten lashes a day to remind me of my place. After a few days she started to let the Slave Boys make use of my pussy, and a few days after that she let the Black Boy use me anally. "Very tight," he reported, so she added a butt plug to the other gear I spent most of my time wearing.

On the tenth day, Mistress let me pleasure her. I'd been hoping to be allowed to do this, because I thought it was a sign that she was pleased with me. Besides, she was a great beauty with a sweet, pink, symmetrical pussy. I had learned by now that I should do my work competently, showing neither pleasure nor displeasure, and I performed well, I thought, and quickly brought her off with my mouth. She was pleased with me and rewarded me by making the White Boy go down on me and give me an orgasm - the first one I'd had since Mistress had taken me from my Master.

After that, Mistress granted the Slave Boys free use of my body, saying this would be a valuable part of my training. She encouraged them to penetrate me vaginally or anally when I wasn't expecting it; if they found me unprepared - dry or too tight - they'd tell Mistress, who'd whip me. She also had me pleasure her most days, and so, when I wasn't tied down on the deck being trained with vibrators and clamps, I was usually having sex with Mistress and the Slave Boys. I was becoming attached to them all and grateful for the opportunity to pleasure them and the occasional pleasure they gave me. I was even grateful to be whipped each day. If I hadn't had my whipping by the time the sun set, I'd get nervous, and eventually I'd fall on my knees and beg Mistress for it. Once she smiled at that and told me I was such a good slave she'd give me just eight lashes, so that I had to beg for the ninth and the tenth.

Still, I'd been counting the days till I was to be reunited with my Master. On the morning of the day when my cruise with Master was supposed to end, and we were to return the rented yacht, I was excited, thinking how pleased Master would be with the improvements Mistress had made in my body and behavior. I dwelled on these happy thoughts all morning as I lay bound to the deck, then for much of the afternoon. As the sun got low in the sky, I started to have doubts whether Master was coming to get me. These doubts grew through my dinner of bread and a scrap of lettuce, and as the sun touched the horizon I was starting to despair.

Mistress called me to her as usual that night. I was terrified to ask her the question that was burning in my mind, but couldn't help myself - I had to know.

"Mistress," I said, "please, when will I be returned to my Master?"

She gave me a look that made my heart skip two beats, and said, "That's an impudent question - one which amounts to a demand. I do not tolerate such behavior in slaves."

She called the Slave Boys to her cabin and had them tie me to the bench. She doubled my daily flogging - ten lashes on each ass cheek, delivered with such violence that I couldn't stop my eyes tearing up. Mistress saw this and added two lashes on each side - a punishment for my weakness.

Mistress said, "Take her away, pleasure yourself with her if you like, and hang her up for the night. Return to me quickly."

The Slave Boys led me to the deck.

"What'll we do with her, then?" asked the White Boy.

"Let's butt-fuck her," said the Black Boy.

"That's your answer every fucking time," said the White Boy.

"'Cause it a fucking good answer," said the Black Boy.

They argued for some fifteen minutes about how to use my body, until I whispered, "You're late, Boys. Mistress is going to skin you."

"Bugger," said the White Boy. "Hold her down, mate, I'm gonna fuck her face."

The Black Boy pushed me to my knees and held me tight around my middle while the White Boy held my head, thrust into my mouth, and hammered away till he came. Then they switched places. When they were done, they hung me from the boom and hurried away.

Hanging alone under the stars, with the taste of the Slave Boys' cum lingering on my tongue, I counted the lashes as they resounded through the boat. Ten each: she was in a savage mood. When silence finally fell, I allowed myself to cry, making no noise so Mistress wouldn't hear and punish me again. I was sure Master had abandoned me. He didn't know or care that this sadistic Mistress was flogging me every day and letting her Slave Boys use me as a masturbation aid; he was at home now, having sex with the Slave Girl Mistress had traded for me.

But when the sun came up the next morning, I woke to the sight of the Slave Girl curled up asleep in a corner of my deck. She woke and sat up a few seconds after I opened my eyes. She had angry welts everywhere I could see - belly, breasts, and shins.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

The Girl said, "You're a lot more tan now." She leapt to her feet and scampered away, and as she went I could see red stripes on her back and bottom.

That night, Mistress didn't send for me, but left me cuffed to the deck while she took her pleasure with the Slave Girl and watched the Slave Boys use her body. Afterwards the Girl came to me, kissed me (I could taste Mistress's pussy on her mouth), and, without releasing me, sat on my face, scrubbing her pussy against my mouth till she made herself come. Mistress had done this to me several times, so I'd gotten used to it - but the Slave Girl's pussy was ripe from a night of hard use and slimy with the Slave Boys' cum. Still, I liked the Girl - there was something about her - and I liked her pussy in spite of the Slave Boys' cum, which I was used to.

The Girl kissed me again, supervised while I used the bucket, and hung me from my cuffs. Then she curled up in her corner and went to sleep.

The next night, Mistress called me to her and removed my harness, the vibrators, and the butt plug. She had the two Slave Boys penetrate me at the same time - the White Boy in front and the Black Boy behind - while I pleasured her orally. I took this as a sign that she'd forgiven my impudence, and a little happiness crept into me alongside my misery at the loss of Master.

When Mistress and the Slave Boys were done with me, I went out to the deck I shared with the Girl, my pussy and ass still full of cum. I found her tied down the way I had been. She gave me a longing look, and I sat on her face the way she'd done to me, let the cum run into her, and rode her chin, mouth, and nose. I found it intensely pleasurable to stimulate myself this way and had the most satisfying orgasm I'd had since I'd been taken away from Master. In fact, I was already quite fond of the Girl. Before long I began to look forward to the moments I spent in her arms much more than I did my time with the Slave Boys, and even more than my time with Mistress.

We sailed on till I forgot to count the days anymore. Before long, Mistress started to think of the Girl and me as interchangeable. She whipped us both daily, one after the other, gave us the same kinds of tasks, and used us sexually in exactly the same ways. She called us both "Girl," and we soon found that if she gave an order to "Girl" when the two of us were together, she didn't care at all which of us ran to carry it out. I started to think of the Girl as the Other Girl, and perhaps she thought of me the same way.

Soon after the Other Girl's reappearance, Mistress stopped restraining us. We were free to run about the yacht the way the Slave Boys did, and play as we liked, as long as we were available for Mistress's use whenever she called us.

I enjoyed my freedom for some two weeks, performing light duties, relaxing in the sun, and having carefree sex with the Other Girl and the Slave Boys, until, one night, Mistress made the Slave Boys hang me from the boom and cuff the Other Girl to the floor. Both of us spent that whole night in bondage, wondering what this change meant.

3

The next morning we put in at a city of red roofs and gleaming white towers. Anchored in the wide round harbor were other yachts like ours, but also schooners, galleys, clippers, and Viking longships. After we'd dropped anchor, Mistress came to us with the Slave Boys. She wore a long, flowing gown of a brilliant white: her red hair was loose around her shoulders.

"Which one?" she asked. "They're the same, as far as I'm concerned."

"I'm easy, Mistress," said the White Boy.

"What do you think, Black Boy?" she asked. "Do you like one better than the other?"

"They both good ass-fuckin'," he said.

"That's what I thought you'd say," said Mistress. She opened her hand to reveal a large gold coin. She looked at the Other Girl and said, "Heads or tails?"

"Heads," she said.

Mistress flipped the coin high in the air and let it fall onto the deck. The Black Boy bent down to look at it.

"Heads," he said.

Mistress released the Other Girl and said, "Help them get her ready." They let me down from the boom and removed my harness and cuffs, leaving only the collar.

Mistress examined my pussy. "It looks open and wet," she said. She put a finger into me: it slid in easily.

She slapped my face, and I didn't cry out or flinch.

"Good," said Mistress. "Go hold the gunwale, Girl."