Anna's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,041 Followers

Michael too, beside himself with lust for Anna, felt the power of their love. He didn't want to ejaculate into her. He didn't want their union to end. He was part of her and she of him. He fought to hold back his moment of eruption, but in the end it came. He shot into her like a volcano exploding, hearing Anna crying out, "All of it in me, darling, all of it, deeper…deeper…oh please…deeper."

He lay inside her long after he had fired his semen into her and after his withdrawal they slept.

What Anna had hoped for the very first time they came together, came to be. In all her time as a prostitute, she had always insisted on the client wearing a condom. This hopefully, would protect her from pregnancy and disease. One of those little spermatozoa of Michael's had found its way to Anna's egg, and the wondrous process of new life and birth began.

When this was confirmed by her doctor Anna was elated. This was the product of love.

When Anna told Michael he was quiet, and she feared he was displeased with her news. Eventually she asked him, "Aren't you just a little pleased we are going to have a baby?"

He said nothing, but smiling he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. After stripping her, he took off his own clothes. Then he kissed her on the mouth, then on the breasts, and finally on her vagina.

"I love you and honour your body. I shall protect you and whatever children we shall have, and be faithful to you until death."

Anna was astounded. She lay frozen for a moment, then curling herself into Michael's body she burst into tears. Through her sobs she cried out, "Hold me, darling, just hold me."

When she calmed down she began to stroke Michael's face and she said, "And I will love you, and be faithful until death." Then she howled again until Michael, caressing of her body, aroused her sexual desire, and they loved.

And so Michael found the love he desired, and Anna gained the love she never expected to receive.

For those who wish to know, their third child is on the way at the present time. As one might say, "Their love has born much fruit."

Starlight
Starlight
1,041 Followers
12