Anna's New Regimen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost had a heart attack when Master Thomas ordered for me the last time we went to dinner and decided that instead of a glass of red wine I would have bitter lemon with my steak. I had not told him but he still knew that my stomach had been giving me problems that day and that the bitter lemon would settle it.

You know, she's a staunch feminist and convinced that men and women are equal especially in a relationship and in the bedroom, She would never allow anyone to tie her up in the dog house for the night."

"Then she also does probably not know what we get in return for putting our Master's needs above our own. Ordinary men are not as used to keep an eye on their wives and most of the time they also are not as attentive as our Masters or as sensitive; even though they pride themselves in being unconcerned with us and our needs and problems. Though the contrary is true. They would not admit to it but we know better."

"You're right, Anna, but now I have to go and get something to eat, my Master does not like it when I skip meals."

"Bye, Tina, we'll talk again soon."

"Bye, Anna."

Anna put the receiver down and went to the laundry room to start with the second part of this days' chores: ironing of her blouses and half a mountain of table cloth she had neglected to touch the last few months.

About an hour later, the telephone rang. It was Megan who wanted to know if she was alright.

"I'm fine, Megs. What about you? you sound a bit out of breath."

"When Master Charles returned from the play room I was sitting on the couch. On the way home he said that seeing me on the couch he had had to look twice because at the first glance he thought that he saw a wet dishrag of the same color as his prim and proper wife's dress. He decided that my posture needs correction. At home he made me strip and then laced me in a formal corset and put me in the posture cupboard for the night with my hands bound behind my back and my forehead held to the wall with a leather strip and weights hanging from my ankles. The first night I had to spend that way, more than three years ago I didn't get any rest at all, now, it no longer keeps me from sleeping. This morning he re-laced the corset to make sure that it fits tight. And added a posture collar that makes turning my head very hard though it's not impossible; then he lodged a medium sized butt plug in my anus, connected my ankle cuffs with a six-inch hobble chain and used the wrist cuffs in the same way. He pulled a dress over the ensemble and sent me over to my office. You know I mostly work from home. Master Charles then told me that my slouching has earned me 48 hours of posture training."

"I'm sorry, Megs."

"It's not your fault, Annie. It's mine. I did not sit straight though I knew that this was what my Master expected of me. It's alright, my friend I end up like this at least once a month and sometimes for longer than two days. Master Charles has very clear ideas about how he expects me to move or sit or stand. It's part of my on-going training. And one day, maybe in a couple of decades I will no longer give my Master a reason for intensified training."

"You are too hard on yourself, Megs."

"No, I'm not, I know what Charles expects of me; it's not that hard or unreasonable; and I still don't do it just because. It's not even that I try to get away with it. I usually just come out and confess my transgressions to him. - And while we are talking about too hard don't you think that four and a half months of your stage II regimen is a bit hard for sending a few emails Robert could just as well have ignored?"

"Is this a serious question, Megs?"

"Yes, Annie. Some people would say that your stage II regimen is equivalent with months of degradation and torture. Making someone crawl occasionally is one thing, but all the time is quite another, and then that third person nonsense."

"That sounds convincing. I'm almost inclined to give your arguments credence if I would not know better. It's not my place to decide if a punishment my Master wants to administer is appropriate or not. That's his prerogative as long as it does not interfere with the principles laid down in our contract and the same goes for everything else he wants to do with me or to me. And the stage II punishment is well within the boundaries of the contract. Or as my Master likes to say when he has to discipline me: Life is not all sunshine and roses.

"It's not for me to even think of possible alternative punishments. It's Master Robert's decision and his alone. And if one considers crawling and speaking of oneself in the third person degrading is mainly dependent on the reaction of the world who witnesses such behavior. My Master does not treat me with less consideration because of it. If not for the practical problems it brings I could even forget that it's in any way special. As I said yesterday, obeying my Master most of the time seems natural to me."

"Now, you're exaggerating, Annie. And I have to get back to my desk and work."

"Until then, Megs. I have an ironing board waiting."

They ended the call and Anna returned to the laundry room. By the time it became dark outside she had finished what her Master had ordered her to iron. And she went over to the kitchen to cook a simple dinner consisting of rice, salad and beef. She set the table and then knelt on the oriental rug in the hall to wait for her Master's return.

-*-*-*-

Robert returned home threw his briefcase in the corner and pulled his wife in his arms. He gave her a long passionate kiss and carried her over to the play room as if she would not weigh more than a doll. He put her in the corner and told her that it was time to recite her Mantra, but that he wanted her to change the words from the third person into the second person as if she would be addressing him directly.

"So, you want me to change the mantra into a prayer to my Lord, Master?"

"Yes, Anna, and I want you to write it down on this pad twice on different sheats of paper. The first one goes up on the wall, the second one will serve you as a model for your writing exercise. Between now and Wednesday morning you will copy your prayer/mantra 54 times and you will do it in your best penmanship. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master, thank you for not making me write it all down tonight. If I write it down seventeen times every day, including today I can be done by Monday morning."

"Yes, Anna, now write and let me hear your prayer and when you're done saying it ten times you start to write your lines while I check on your work."

"Yes, Master, thank you , Master.

You are Master. / I am Yours.

You own my heart,

You hold my soul.

You support my spirit.

You command my body.

You are my all. / You are my Lord.

"Close your eyes and start again, Anna. I need to hear a bit more conviction in your voice. I don't want it to sound as if you're reading from a phone register."

"Yes, Master, thank you for giving me another chance.

You are Master. / I am Yours.

You own my heart,

You hold my soul.

You support my spirit.

You command my body.

You are my all. / You are my Lord. I love you, My Lord.

"That's better, baby-girl. Now, nine more times."

With every repetition the image of her Master became clearer behind her closed eyes. And she knew why her Master had ordered her to change the words of her mantra. Even with her Master's picture right in front of her, the third person chant allowed her to slip into abstracts; that no longer was possible with the direct and concrete 'You'. Over the next few months it would firmly implant the idea of Master Robert as her only and true Lord in her mind.

Having to copy it 54 times would only hasten and strengthen the process. In her mind he would grow beyond Human limitations. He would possibly become infallible and his orders unquestionable: Her true Lord and God and Master of her destiny. It was a form of mind control and brain washing at its most simple and elegant.

Anna was aware that she was exaggerating, but she also was aware that there was a real possibility for that to be the end result despite her ability to rationalize and analyze what was happening with her. Before Anna was aware that she was done with her prayer/mantra, her Master pulled her back on her feet and led her by the elbow over to the bedroom. Where he made her sit on the hardwood chair that stood in front of the vanity and ordered her to start writing. Anna obeyed without question or hesitation.

She heard her Master leave and knew that he now would check on her work, probably starting with the Master bathroom. She had a hard time to focus on the words she was writing; as easy as it had been to concentrate on the message of her prayer/mantra when she had been saying those words, now that she was writing them down, she started to see them differently. They no longer sounded like the deep truth about herself and her Master as she had seen them for months. Suddenly they sounded more like the delusional ramblings of someone who had abdicated their responsibilities for real life in favor of hiding behind a man, as women more or less voluntarily have done for millennia.

Anna vividly shook her head to get rid of those tempting but misguided thoughts. No, she had not abdicated her responsibilities, far from it. She had an important and responsible job in the real world and she enjoyed the responsibilities as well as the privileges as newly minted member of the board and Vice President for Finances. Anna thrived under pressure. She just allowed herself the freedom to let go of that pressure in her private life by letting her husband and Master make all the decisions.

She was so startled when she suddenly felt her Master's hands on her shoulders that she dropped the pen which dropped to floor after rolling over the surface of the vanity desk.

"Tell me what's wrong, Anna. You just were about a thousand miles away in your head. And not in a good place."

She turned her head, looked up to him and said softly, "I'm fine, Master."

"No, you're not, my pet. You were beating yourself up over something, probably over some ill-conceived notion that your willing slavery in your private life somehow betrays all of womankind, especially those who still have to fight for their basic human rights."

Robert pulled his wife up and in his arms and Anna willingly snuggled against his broad chest, "You know me too well, Master, yes my thoughts have been running along those lines, but I know that they have not much substance to them. I do not much care what a long time reader of a women's lib magazine thinks about us or me. I don't know where those thoughts came from."

"I think I do. Your chores today kept your body busy but they did not much to occupy your mind. I have to find things for you to do that will keep at least a part of your mind busy as well. And besides, beating you up is my prerogative. No one but me is allowed to do that, even figuratively, but I will let it go for today."

"Thank you, Master."

"It's alright, Anna and now I'm hungry. I'll go to the living room and wait for you to finish dinner. Come and get me when it's ready. And after dinner, we can play a couple of games of chess. Winning against me is not really a challenge for you, my pet. I know that, but I know you enjoy it. And after that you can check your private emails and read a few blogs, but not for longer than an hour and I want you to keep the time in mind while you're surfing. I don't want to have to remind you of your session under the cane."

"Yes, Sir, I will keep an eye on the built-in chronometer of the computer."

"Do I eventually detect some sassiness in your voice, Anna?"

"No, Master, I wouldn't. The last thing I want is to do something that would bring you to have to punish me even more."

-*-*-*-

Anna shut down her computer after 57 minutes of checking her mail and the blogs of two of their friends. She walked over to the living room, knelt in front of her Master and waited for him to acknowledge her presence. After five minutes, he finally did, but did not say anything. He just motioned for her to follow him. In the play room she saw that her Master had pulled the spanking horse from its usual place in one of the corners to the middle of the room. He had fastened it to rings embedded in the floor to make sure that it would not budge during the caning. He selected a cane from their collection and bound her to the horse by her wrist and ankle cuffs. Then he asked her if she was ready for her punishment.

She nodded yes and moments later she heard the distinct noise of a cane slicing through the air, then there was a thud and pain erupted on her backside like fire. "One, thank you, Master."

"No, baby-girl. I want you to continue the count from where you stopped this morning. Count again."

""Twenty-four, thank you, Master."

The other 22 strokes were just as hard as the first one had been. Anna counted them without making a mistake and thanked her Master after every single one of them, though her tears started to fall after his tenth stroke, which made her words a bit hard to understand.

"Forty-six, Thank you, Master."

Master Robert put the cane back on its hook and freed Anna from the spanking horse. He pulled her in his arms and kissed the tears away that were still running down her face. He led her by the arm and made her sit on the porch, directly on the marble tiles. He hoped that she would not fall ill from the cold, hard stones, but he did not want to repeat himself by making her sit on the hardwood chair of the bedroom as she had in the morning. When her twenty minutes were up he led her back inside, put a heavy, functional collar around her neck, removed the training corset and put a leash on the collar. Then they went for a walk around the back yard with Anna crawling on all fours at her Master's orders like a good pet.

"You did well, pet, only six more sessions to go. With a bit of luck we will get this done without breaking your skin."

"Thank you, Master. Will you now make me crawl into the cage?"

"No, my pet. I know I said I would, but tonight I want you next to me, right here in the bed. I guess that in the next at least four and a half months you will get more than used to sleep in your new cage. And I'm talking about real sleep; not the incessant turning around you did last night. Tonight, I intent to take what is mine, all of you, provided your pussy lips are not still too swollen from the belt Master Charles let dance on them."

"As far as I can tell without touching, there still is a fair bit of swelling, Master, but not enough to let it keep you from taking me, all of me. It might hurt a bit in the beginning, but then passion will take over and I will forget all about the pain and Master Charles' belt. And then I can only hope that maybe you will allow your unworthy disobedient wife to enjoy herself a bit as well."

"Hope is eternal, my pet. However, reminding your harsh and strict Master of your recent transgressions, might not have been the wisest course of action. Not that I would need to be reminded. It will take a long time before I forget how angry I was on Monday, I might decide that allowing you an orgasm before you have at least atoned for your inappropriate words might defeat the purpose of the punishment and that it would in fact reward you instead of punishing you memorably."

"It's your prerogative, Master. I can only hope for your generosity and forgiveness. I know I wronged you greatly and even if I had not; the decision if I am to experience any sexual release at all, ever again is yours and yours alone. Please, Master, do not allow me an orgasm because I'm begging you, please, only do it because seeing your slave in the throes of passion is what you want."

"You, my pet, are very eloquent, but that's nothing new. Sometimes I think you could convince a man dying of thirst to give you his last mouthful of water. But, pet, you were a very bad girl on Monday and the days after that and I would not be a very consequent Master if I would let you have an orgasm tonight. Letting you sleep in the bed with me is enough proof of my leniency, but you may ask again tomorrow."

Anna tried to hide her disappointment unsuccessfully. "I understand, Master, and thank you for not dismissing my humble request outright."

"Now, let's go to bed, my pet."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master."

-*-*-*-

In the bedroom, Master Robert put Anna down, made her undress him and then told her to kneel and suck him hard. She obeyed with enthusiasm and after only a few minutes he came in her mouth and allowed her to swallow his seed. He saw her wetness dripping to the floor and her still pleading eyes, and for a moment he considered granting her request despite his earlier words. Then he reminded himself that she still was under punishment and decided not to make it too easy for her, not this night.

He stayed hard when he pulled his erect member from her mouth and entered her vagina. The grimaces she made, made it obvious that her pussy lips were more swollen and painful than she had thought but he soon could also see how her expression changed from pain and discomfort to desire, He massaged her also still slightly red and swollen breasts while he let her ride him. Her inner muscles massaged his cock; he bucked under her almost making her topple over and brought her to the brink but not one iota further.

Anna pleaded with him, but he stayed firm in his denial of her needs. He filled her with his seed and made her go on all fours right in front of him. As he often did he used her own juices to lubricate her sphincter. Anna followed her training and relaxed as best as she could. He was kneeling behind her when he thrust inside but instead of moving in a way that would make him come again quickly, he took his time and made only small movements. Robert felt Anna tremble with need and knew that if he continued as he had started, she would have an orgasm despite her best intentions to control herself and he did not want to set her up for failure, not tonight.

So, he let himself fall back on the mattress and pulled her with him. They lay next to each other on the side; his big spoon to her little spoon. He told her that he loved her even when she was naughty that that he would forgive her soon and Anna answered almost in a whisper because she was still in an arousal induced daze, that she loved him as well and that he was the light of her life and her one true Lord. She quickly fell asleep and he pulled her even closer. Robert felt himself get soft again, but did nothing to change their position and fell asleep soon after her.

The next morning he woke up with his already engorged member firmly in her mouth, giving him an enthusiastic blow-job that made him come in what seemed to him no time at all. They got up; she served him under the shower, bent over at his order and presented herself for the cane. He made her count, starting with forty-seven. Over the last few years her skin had no, not thickened, but she had become much more resilient. She could take much more punishment than she had in the beginning without running the risk of breaking her skin, but he also knew that this punishment would test her limits.

Once again he laced her in her training corset and kept her busy with diverse household chores. Late in the afternoon he sat her down to resume her writing assignment. When he stopped her she had just written the number forty on top of a new page. They had dinner and spent both two hours online, talking and messaging with friends. Master Robert bound her to the rack for her punishment and made her sit on the scratchy doormat for what seemed to her much more than twenty minutes.