AnnaSophia Goes Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

After kissing her mouth again, I kissed down her face until I rested my head on her shoulder. This gave me the perfect view of my finger trapped inside her bouncing, bubbly behind. "Fucking hell...." I muttered as I watched the show.

"That's just the beginning," I heard AnnaSophia confirm.

Oh right. The agreement was for me to fuck her ass with my cock. We didn't actually agree to put it in her pussy first -- it just turned out that way. Now that it was almost too late.... "I gotta get in there now, don't I?" I asked.

"Let me cum first. Think you can do that?" AnnaSophia wondered. That I could do -- stopping myself from doing other stuff was still a question mark.

Yet when she backed her ass up to take more of my finger in, I figured first things first.

My hips thrust harder into her pussy as my right fingers kept rubbing it. AnnaSophia just kept her arms and legs around me and held on, letting me watch my left finger fill her ass even deeper. She just let out more breathless moans near my ear, making it sound like she was almost done.

"You wanna go?" I asked a slightly stupid question.

"Yeah....all over your cock," AnnaSophia gave me a very smart answer. Once my finger and cock went all the way into her and fucked her with one more burst, I gave her something better in return.

I had to make every part of me stay still as AnnaSophia released herself. My finger and cock gradually slowed down, as my right hand came off her pussy and rested on her lower back. I breathed heavily on her shoulder, then started kissing it when she could cool down. Somehow, this all stopped me from cumming too.

We stayed in the same position for several moments, resting up and getting our wits back. "Well, that takes care of one of us," I breathed out. "I can still....change positions."

AnnaSophia didn't answer, although she eventually lifted herself off my shrinking cock. Taking the hint, my finger came out of her ass too. "I think I need one more test," she ultimately replied, sliding off my lap.

She got off the bed and stood in front of it, compelling me to get to the edge as well. Yet she stopped me from getting up too -- as she got down instead. On her knees so that her head was in my lap.

AnnaSophia licked my cock up to the tip before I did anything, then promptly took my head in her mouth. By instinct, I shot my hips up and put a few more inches in. I briefly thought that was too far, until she corrected me.

"Fuck my mouth just like you'd fuck my ass. Fill it up the same way too," she told me. When she took half my shaft into her mouth and gave me full on doe eyes, I was in no position to refuse.

Once again, I pumped my hips up into a hot, wet, waiting hole. Only this one could slide a tongue up and down my shaft and head too. And hum further vibrations on me. And it came attached with hungry blue eyes and even fuller lips too.

And unlike the last hole, I wouldn't stop myself from cumming in this one. A few more thrusts and teases from AnnaSophia's tongue made sure of that.

I threw my head back as I unleashed into her mouth, which stayed right in place to drink it all down. My hips eventually came back down as AnnaSophia slowly came off me, swallowing the rest of what I left her. Once her mouth was completely free, I could let mine breathe again.

"That bodes well," AnnaSophia praised, making me amazed that this wasn't even the main event. Not that it was gonna start anytime soon now.

"I guess we gotta clean up a few things first," I addressed, looking at my unhygienic finger.

"You wash up, I'll get a glass of water," AnnaSophia offered, getting on her feet and walking away -- leaving me incapable of making her stop. Even after I was drained, seeing her walk away naked was doing wonders for me.

Snapping out of it, I walked my far less seductive naked body over to my bathroom. Getting my soap, I thoroughly washed my hands and fingers, getting them as squeaky clean as possible. By the time I was done, AnnaSophia was making her way in with one of my glasses of water.

"After you," I offered, stepping aside. AnnaSophia smiled and nodded, going to the sink to fill the glass. She would drink from it and rinse my cum out of my mouth -- bending over as she did so.

There was that gigantic, wonderful bare ass near my face again -- and I'd barely scratched the surface of it so far. My cock was a long way from going in there itself, of course. But there were other ways to play with it while we waited.

Before AnnaSophia was done at the sink, I took one of my towels and folded it up. Laying it on the floor, I settled my knees onto it -- leaving my face right in front of her ass. First, I put my hands on it to alert AnnaSophia, and give her time to say anything.

She said nothing with words. So my actions took over from then on.

I started carefully by going down to lick her pussy, figuring I should actually taste that first. With her leftover juices on my tongue, I put it on the right globe of her ass, licking lightly until my mouth went on it. With that first taste, I needed a bigger bite -- although there was too much mass to really bite into.

Still, I gave it a good enough shot, then tried again and again on the rest of her cheek. Naturally, it took quite a long time. It didn't take me as long to lick, kiss and run my mouth down her right hip, although the incredible curve of it was hard to turn away from.

Fortunately, AnnaSophia's left hip was just as curvy and perfect. After indulging in it, I let my mouth run through as much of her left cheek as possible, while my hand felt up her right cheek. AnnaSophia even arched back to push more of herself onto my face.

The more she backed her ass up on me, and the more noise she made, the more I needed to bury myself into her. There was only one place to really do that.

Putting my face right between her globes, I shook my head like I was motor boating them. I also grabbed them with both hands, pushing and pulling and jiggling them against my own cheeks. Soon enough, even that wasn't enough anymore.

Feeling myself lose more and more control, my tongue slid up and down her crack in rapid, hungry fashion. I barely brushed her hole during those trips, but eventually, my tongue burrowed itself right in, without any warning or buildup. Nevertheless, AnnaSophia didn't sound like she minded.

Still holding on tight to her ass, I kept making her hole wetter and wetter. I figured it'd help the both of us if I went back down to her pussy, tasted it for a while and then licked back up her asshole. Since her juices were building up again down there, I collected enough on my tongue to help her up there too.

"Oh God, oh shit," AnnaSophia groaned, although perhaps that wasn't the best curse word at a time like this. Yet when I shook my head on her ass, licked her deeper and jiggled her harder, she got back to saying "fuck" instead.

However, her actions spoke louder afterwards, as she pushed her ass back and practically gyrated it on my face. In return, my licking, groping and nibbling got even more heated and uncontrollable. Pretty soon, AnnaSophia felt the same way.

"Fuck yes, fuck....I need it in me now. Is it ready?" AnnaSophia panted. Reluctantly, I took my face off her ass to look down at my own genitals -- which were starting to liven up again.

"A little while longer," I confirmed.

"Not fast enough," AnnaSophia insisted. "And it's not like I'll want a last taste afterwards, so...."

With that, AnnaSophia turned around, taking the view of her ass away from me. Yet when she got down on her knees in front of me, I conceded and stood on my own two feet again -- putting my cock back in her face.

She used her tongue and mouth as rapidly as I had, only she had something more solid to suck on. It was certainly getting more and more solid by the second. I already fucked her mouth and needed to preserve my strength to fuck her ass, so I just stayed still and let her drive this along.

AnnaSophia pulled back and saw I was just about set. I only needed one more thing, though -- and once she thoroughly lubed me up with her tongue and lips, that seemed to do it.

She got back on her feet and kissed me, in spite of where both our tongues had been. Regardless, it almost canceled out. It did distract me when her hand stroked my wet cock, and when my hands went up and down her waist. Even without her ass, she had such a soft, warm, curvy, fit body all over.

But I had my chance to savor the rest of it. I couldn't put off what I'd actually been hired to do any longer. I sure as hell didn't want to. And if AnnaSophia stroked me any longer, her saliva might dry off before I got in there. Then again, if that meant she had to give me more....

No. Enough stalling.

There was certainly no going back after I spun AnnaSophia around, bent her over and positioned myself right against her upper hole. Before I went in, I saw her eager reflection in the mirror -- where she could see everything too -- and informed her, "You wanted this. Then you watch."

We both watched in a way as my head slowly made its way inside her. I heard AnnaSophia hiss, and I heard myself hiss as well. Yet my focus stayed right on my cock, making sure it entered her ass and took her virginity down there just right.

Of course, once my head slipped completely into her ass, I had other concerns. Like how not to cum from the feel of it, let along the sight of being inside this wondrous place. At that point, it felt safer to look at AnnaSophia.

Her head had turned back to see what was happening -- and it sure felt like the sight was making her clench harder. My teeth clenched tighter as a result, but she noticed and tried to lighten up. Still, there wasn't really much she could to make this easier.

Deciding to power through it, I pushed in another two inches, then pulled back. With slow, careful thrusts, I started to ease my way into this, as AnnaSophia eased her way into taking it in. Her head faced the mirror and watched my reflection, taking in my growing enjoyment -- all while I did the same with her reflection.

It takes a deal of effort to watch each other in a doggy style position. But thanks to this location and that mirror, none of us had to move our heads to see how hot we were getting. Naturally, I did look down to see her ass taking me in, but that was a given.

The more I got in there, the more AnnaSophia pushed back, right until our hips finally collided. The ripple effect on her ass was almost too much right there. Yet I powered through again, grabbing her hourglass hips and picking up the pace full on.

I wanted to ask and tease her if this was what she wanted. However, the reflection on the mirror told me it really was. Or maybe my brain, not to mention the feeling of her mountainous ass riding my cock, was playing tricks on me.

Without thinking, I slapped my hand onto AnnaSophia's hip. Perhaps I thought the noise would snap me out of it. Yet AnnaSophia's moan got even more of my attention.

Taking a chance, I had my hand smack her right cheek, then her left. She merely thrust her ass harder against me, which put even more....ideas in my head.

I vaguely remembered that AnnaSophia wanted her ass treated nicely, not manhandled like most men would do in the future. Yet she was getting into it when I slapped my hands on both her cheeks, then pushed them, pulled them apart and rubbed them together.

Maybe the ass fucking made her more daring, or maybe she just trusted me -- or at least my hands and cock. Regardless, it was all rubbing off on me.

I used my daring to grab her hips, bend down and put my mouth right on AnnaSophia's left ear. Giving it a little nibble, I could see both our faces in the mirror -- as comical and aroused as they were. With my hands hanging onto her ample hips for dear life, and her hands hanging onto the sink the same way, I could keep fucking away while practically lying on top of her.

"Now do you get it?" I whispered in her ear. "You get what your ass makes men wanna do?"

"But you're doing it," AnnaSophia gasped. "Doing it so hard and good...."

"It'll take a while for someone else to top this, huh?" I asked without thinking it through.

"If I ever let them try," AnnaSophia groaned, bucking herself back faster -- and eliminating any deeper thought about those words.

Taking my hands off her ass and hips, I put my hands onto her breasts, figuring that giving them extra attention would help. After palming and rubbing her nipples, I indeed felt her gyrating furiously on my crotch -- she was probably going even faster than me.

"Fuck, you're killing me," I admitted, though I'd created a monster that didn't exactly look sorry. Figuring I owed my creation something, I vowed, "But I'm still cumming in that big fucking ass before I go...."

Standing up straight again, I followed up my vow by pinching her right nipple and getting back to work on her pussy. Before long, I had two right fingers in her while my left tweaked and teased her tit, all while her ass was still getting worked over.

"Oh, that's so fucking perfect!" AnnaSophia yelled. "Look at me....look at me and cum for me...."

My eyes went back to the mirror, watching AnnaSophia stare at my reflection. Her youthful, 20-year-old face had turned wiser and sexier than her years, if that was possible. I wanted to see it lose control as we both came, and I concluded she wanted to see me do the same.

Still, I needed some final looks at her ass taking me all in. That would help me along more than anything.

When I looked down, I made a sudden decision to pull almost all the way out, then slam back in. The vibrations on her ass made it all worth it, so I did it again. After doing it again and again, I pulled out and AnnaSophia slammed herself back on me that time.

Once we pulled back and slammed back together harder, I could look back up at AnnaSophia again. Those perfect, burning eyes drove me to pull out and drive back in harder and noisier, when she wasn't bucking harder against me. The only other thing I could do is grasp her nipple and pussy harder and hold on.

"Ooh, do it, do it! Give my ass its first taste of cum!" AnnaSophia ordered. I would, after doing one more thing.

I actually started to slow myself down in her ass, while going faster in her pussy. My right fingers went harder and deeper, wiggling and rubbing anything they could inside her. This seemed to distract AnnaSophia from milking my cock, which prolonged this a little longer for me.

However, I couldn't give her the same courtesy.

My fingers worked furiously to deny her that courtesy, while my left arm went back around her chest. One more nipple pinch and the tip of one more finger made AnnaSophia groan, "Oh, fucking....cum...." and then she did.

Yet all the progress I made in calming my cock down vanished, the second her ass clenched on me when she came. The sensation unconsciously made me start pumping again, and there was almost no stopping me now.

All I could do was try not to cum before she finished cumming, so she could really savor my release. It would be a close call though. But eventually, her pussy finished unloading on my right hand and gave it room to leave.

When I lifted my wet hand up, I got one last idea while I still had brain power. I only took a brief lick of her juices, then rubbed them together on both hands -- so that I could put some of her juices on each ass cheek.

I rubbed them in and kept both hands firmly on AnnaSophia's ass. The perfect final image before I unloaded into it.

I hissed out my relief, hearing AnnaSophia groan out hers as well. Somehow, I kept my eyes open to see her ass clench on me and take me all in. I watched it tighten up, then finally relax as I began to feel relaxed as well.

Of course, this meant I'd have to leave her ass before too long. I prolonged it as long as possible, but I got too soft to keep it up. Sighing, I gave it a final squeeze and jiggle before my hips pulled away at last.

AnnaSophia stayed bent over on the sink, her hands gripping the sides. She breathed more quietly now, finally uttering, "So that's what all the fuss was." All I could do was nod, still looking for a more definitive bit of closure.

"Can you...." I started, stopping short of asking if she could walk -- or walk right. She did stand up straight, though, moving her legs around gingerly. Taking some initiative, I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom.

AnnaSophia did walk slowly, almost chuckling at one point. Yet I got her to the bed, where she carefully laid on her side. Once she settled down, I figured that was my cue to go.

"You coming?" she asked before I could look for my pants.

After I got into bed and spooned her instead, I dared to think I might have a much different answer to that question in the morning. If not a few other mornings.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12