Anne Working Overtime Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

Certainly no need to rush it when she knew that the provider of her pleasure had the same feelings, and could stay with her all evening and all night. And all next day, if they could take it! After all she was old and experienced enough to appreciate this just as much as the final orgasm itself. Probably even more. Now....

And she felt how wonderfully Anne had sensed and understood this, and had figured out exactly what her tolerance levels were. As long as she just didn't make even the slightest attempt to try to fight her skills or challenge her ability to break her defences! Oh yeah!! She had seen plenty of examples on the devastating consequences of that!

Like always she could lay like this for days. But if she shouldn't let herself drift up towards a new peak right now, it was time to pick up on the final business- related thing they still had to discuss.

"Anne... listen," she started, meeting those beautiful eyes through her tiny pubic bush as they flicked open. "There is one more thing, actually. I really hate to bring it up, but we have to deal with it within the next few days. As you know you will have your final exam shortly, and BDSM role training is a part of it that we still didn't touch into.

As you know it's not my favourite thing. But it is for some of our clients, I can tell you for sure!"

She swept a stray lock away from her forehead.

"This came up early on, and Pam and I developed a kind of strategy on how to deal with this in a reasonable way. And at the time we came up with two basic solutions, which...... we still usehhhh...."

The last words came in a hiss, as Anne playfully attacked the base of her clit with some powerful flicks and then buried in all the way in a long, swift dive, filling her up completely!

Before she even knew it Jean's hips jerked up to meet the thrust, and her hand playing around the girl's neck tightened its grip. An action of uncontrolled reflexes that made her feel like an inexperienced schoolgirl! That strumpet! What a deadly grip she had on her!

"Anne... please," she gasped, trying to calm down again. "Just a few minutes...."

That one single attack was enough to push her completely off the track. She really had to drill her grey- green eyes into her partner's to make her understand that she was trying to be serious for a moment.

The overwhelming feeling of being filled up by this incredibly skilled tongue made her body almost numb, and even though the girl had stopped her attack in the fully penetrated position, she needed a minute to catch up again. Get to grip...

"So," she tried to continue, "we developed a strategy based on make-up, and role playing training. We wanted to create a background element from the very darkest side of the erotic fantasies. For those who got a kick out of it."

Jean's belly shuddered lightly as Anne carefully started withdrawing her tongue. Very slowly it slid all the way out. Jean had to hold in again. And as the girl started an extremely slow rhythm of full penetrations, she had to wait another half minute until she found - and kind of fell in to the rhythm, before she could continue.

"It isn't easy to get anyone to tell you about these kind of fantasies, and especially not our clients. But we pretty soon found that there seems to be some kind of understanding out there of what the basic elements of these fantasies are. At least we clearly found a match when Pam came up with what we called the dungeon gimmick! A place of torture, painful cries and cracking whips. Darkness, torches, hanging bodies, masks, iron - these kind of things. Not as the dominant part of the service, mind you! Not as a part at all, actually! More like a background setting. Something an ardent lady should be able to just sense when her girl is with her. To somehow underscore the actual difference between the mistress and her slave! Straight out something to say that she kind of drags herself out of the torture chamber to serve her lady, leaving her completely satisfied and happy, and then return to her world of endless pain and humiliation again. Actually just another and dramatically different element in our fundamental concept... Giving the ladies this feeling of being the illustrious goddesses. That crucial thing that will make us the best of the best! Where I want us to be, and where we belong!!"

Another moan intercepted the monologue. Jean noticed how Anne's back crouched in discontent at the horrific scenes laid out to her. The slowly increasing rhythm of those mind- numbing tongue thrusts indicated that she attempted to drown such kind of images in an ever-increased focus on pleasuring the pussy at hand.

Jean was as disturbed by this kind of action as Anne, but she had to admit to herself that she more than easily could grasp the erotic impact of the humiliation and degradation part of that background. So much that it generated another tremble of excitement throughout her body and a rapid flow of pussy syrup into that sweetest of mouths!

No! Enough talking! As usual it didn't take long until it was impossible to concentrate on anything but the brain- drugging sensations created by that masterful tongue.

She decided to lean back and let the girl take care of her for the rest of the evening. There would be time to talk about these things later. Now was the time for blissful pleasure. Pleasure designed for her. For her only!

Not another orgasm yet, though. Not for hours still! Just this soul- draining stimulation on the brink of explosion... until she just couldn't take it any more!

Evening turned into night. Soft moans and some strained whispers floated lightly through the atmosphere of bliss... just every now and then.

At one point Anne could clearly sense from the small ripples vibrating along her lover's thighs and belly that she slowly approached a new climax. The tiny bush at her nose started trembling, and the deep, regular breaths cut into strained sighs. She slowly eased the deep, regular tongue thrust down to an almost motionless sliding, and fastened her grip firmly around the powerful buttocks trustfully filling her hands.

Jean raised her upper body, and her voice was surprisingly calm; "Ooooh.... let's ease it Anne darling, and keep it on the edge for a while if you please. You know how I like it!"

The first burning cramp of orgasm came flowing from up her thighs and down her belly right into her groin. She grasped Anne's head to tell her to stop all movements of that hungry mouth and tongue. Anne held in and froze almost completely with her talented teaser buried to the hilt, letting her lover's sensation of being totally filled up by girl tongue add to the powerful kick that rocked her mind at that very moment.

Both women held their breath as the cramp burned up around the tongue and again took the trembling body up to the edge of climax. Sweat broke out on feverish, hot cheeks. Mistress eyes closed tightly, teeth gritted creakingly and fingers griped painfully in fair hair locks as hands clung mercilessly onto the slave girl head...

For what felt like a small eternity, the love channel held the penetrated tongue in a tight grasp as the intense wave of pleasure coursed back and forth through the lady's belly and thighs. Encompassing her entire body! And even transmitting as an overwhelming mental force right into the core of Anne's soul. The girl knew that even the smallest of movements would push her mistress over the edge and release the desired scream and the flood of lady cum into her mouth. The temptation was almost irresistible, but she knew the consequences of that kind of disregard of her lady's instructions would be severe.

Unbearably slowly the heat came down. Slightly. Jean suddenly felt uncomfortably warm. Which definitely couldn't be. Comfort was after all the key!

"Don't move," she ordered almost briskly as she finally unbuttoned her shirt and threw it into a corner. The air felt wonderfully cool as it brushed over her glowing tits. The only thing missing now was the sensation of the satin material sliding gently over her nipples. They were giant, rock hard points by now, blatantly betraying her intense arousal. When she bent a little more forward, they swayed down to almost touch Anne's hair. Once again she put her hands on the girl's head, and whispered hoarsely; "Now let it slide veeeery slowly, and massage my nipples at the same time."

Anne obeyed, and very gently started sliding her tongue out of the shuddering love tunnel, until only the tip was clamped by the hungry inner pussy lips. She felt the small jerks and the uncontrolled gasps of air over her as Jean waited for the next penetration. When it came, her mistress tensed again and grasped her head so hard that her long fingernails bore painfully into Anne's skin. She pressed her head even deeper into her lover's crotch as she felt her lady try to open her entire body to receive the full length of tongue up to that absolutely perfect fit. Jean wanted to scream in happiness as she was totally filled up once again.Totally! There was nothing on this world like this feeling! Again she felt Anne eagerly grip her big, powerful buttocks, and push her harder onto her face as if to get even deeper. Oooohhhh.... this girl was a miracle... Nothing less!

The slow and gentle ride carefully resumed after the breathless interruption by the climax build- up, and Jean once again slid back into the pile of pillows. Her legs and arms fell powerless to the side and she let herself drift off into wonderland again. The girl patiently continued her work, gently manipulating the giant nipples at the same time.

For another long period of time nothing could be heard but the intense breathings and shuddering moans from the two women. Jean lay like she was dead, just occasionally meeting a deep tongue thrust with a slow lift in her hip region, making the dark curled bush split even deeper around Anne's nose. Anne's tender hands switched between gently massaging her lady's rippling belly, plump ass cheeks and erect nipples. She intensely enjoyed the feelings she was able to generate in that wonderful body, and the excitement made her own little pussy leak its juices in rich quantities. But that was to be taken care of later in the loneliness of the evening when her lady had left. The only thing important now, was the comfort and pleasure of her beautiful mistress.

"Damn you, you little pleasure bitch," Jean moaned between clenched teeth as she felt the climax approaching again. Once more she wasn't sure if she should just let go in between the sweetest of all the lips of this world, or prolong the wonderful tongue ride for some hours more. Resolutely she grabbed hold of the bobbing head, and with a painful tear in the ruffled curls once again urged the fantastic tongue to stop in its fully penetrated position. The little slave darling read her mind like an open book. Jean sat up again and felt the hot love tube clamp down on the full length of the tongue. A new wave of small convulsions ran through her spine and belly, and she knew she had managed to stop the build-up at the very last moment this time too. The fireball of intense lust flared up and spread throughout her body, holding her stiffly for another minute as she rode along the star- bursting brink of orgasm - without falling over. She met Anne's eyes through a sparkling fog of insane, crazy lust feelings, and then had to close her eyes tightly to flow through the last break of the insane pleasure wave. Still she had managed to savour the expression of love and devotion in the girl's eyes.

Again the fire slowly went by, and her body started relaxing and come back down from the boiling rapture. Jean suddenly realised she hadn't been breathing for more than a minute, and let the air go in a whistling hiss.

This was what life was all about!!

But she was quite sure she couldn't take one more trip like that to the very edge. These kind of workouts were almost too hard even for a grown- up girl like her. Unbelievably exhausting, practically draining her of all energy even before she had her second orgasm of the evening!

With a final small jerk, the body over her relaxed, and Anne received a last, rewarding squirt of passion fluid onto her tongue. The tight grasp holding it inside the love channel softened minutely, and her tensed thighs released a little bit of their grip around her cheeks. She was wonderfully deeeeep into the pulsating pussy - deeeep deep inside; and all she wanted to do was to dig in still deeper and drink the uncontrolled excitement until her mistress was totally drained!Totally!

And somehow it almost felt better when her lady managed to hold back her orgasm like that. It kept the edge up, in a way. The wild passion glowing. Also for her! On the other hand it was a little frustrating to know that there still was an even higher level of pleasure that she hadn't brought her to yet, even when she knew it was her mistress' own wish to keep it like that. For the moment...

It was so different from that first night of lovemaking. The one she still remembered as the dark night. For some reason. Back then Jean had pursued maximum ecstasy all evening and night, without any sophisticated attempts to enjoy the finer nuances of her skills.

Oh that first dark night of fantastic love! Nowadays they could get down for an evening and a night like this more or less any time. But up until that first night, Jean had been like an impossible dream. Completely unattainable!

Anne still thought back to that night as possibly the happiest moment of her life!

And even though other people had entered her life in between with a fervent, almost brutal impact, she still felt the same surge of sheer happiness every time she cast her eyes on that magnificent woman.

So any time like this, when she had the opportunity to pleasure her queen of queens, she wanted to be at her very best. At any time. And just drown into this overwhelming universe of genuine, superior womanhood. Just drown.... into the universe..... the black hole..... The abyss.....

Anne was amazed at how long Jean really could take this kind of on-the-edge torture games. That definitely was something new about her, and very different from the tendency to rush for the climax that was the characteristics of the other ladies she served. She was – already a long time now - perfectly well aware of the impact of her talented stimulation, and how difficult it was to resist, even to control. Evenattempt to control! For everybody! Even for her beloved mistress up until the last couple of weeks!

Not that she complained. Not at all! She still was in the best place in all the world!! Right here and now!

But no matter how she resisted mentally, she eventually had to admit to herself that such long periods of deep penetration tonguing was very exhausting. After all a lady normally lasted just a few minutes under one of her deep tongue thrust- attacks, and after the inescapable explosion, she herself had had plenty of time to relax and regain her strength while she nuzzled, stroked and kissed her mistress through her sensitive period of recovery.

Her throat muscles had started to feel real strained and sore as she finally heard the almost whispering voice form up above.

"Okay dear; give me your best shot with your special technique! Like my final test for your exam! Get into it, and really show me what you can do!"

She knew what that meant. No holding back any more! No mercy! Full speed ahead... for the peak!

The belly in front of her heated vision bucked from excitement before she could even start her full attack. A thin jet of juice sprayed her tongue as it burrowed inward. Bursting stiff nipples trembled in anticipation as she let her hands glide up along the waist to start her sweet fingertip stimulation. One of her mistress' hands holding tightly onto her young lover's neck, the other grasping a handful of padding, hanging on the best she could!

The luxuriant pubic bush now formed a perfect split around her nose. All the way down. As designed – as with the rest of her - to be a perfect fit onto her face.

And it didn't take even a minute of her masterful combination of deep thrusts and insistent clit flicks before the pubic bone started trembling vigorously and pushing the length of the insatiable slit against her mouth and nose in hard, convulsive jerks. Heavy breathing gradually turned into irregular gasps as passion took control.

Encouraged by the immense response, Anne increased the brutality of her assault as she tried to find the rhythm of the pubic bone jerking aimlessly under her massive tongue lashes.

It was difficult, but – like always - she kind of instinctively picked up on it, and was able to fall into the wild erotic dance led by her demanding mistress.

"Nnnnngggggghhhh!!....."

No witty remarks.... No precise instructions! Just a passion- consumed woman, bucking like a young boy under her forceful stimulation. Like any other of her lusty women. Now.

Abandoning all her usual control for a blissful race over the top.

Jean threw her head from side to side, gasping hoarsely, pressing her entire abdomen up against the hard working mouth. That miraculous mouth. Trained to total perfection. By her and her team.

Even though she normally preferred relatively controlled orgasms when she and Anne were together, the girl had no problems recognising her rapid rise towards a violent blowout. Now the ecstatic pussy alternated between bucking wildly against her mouth, and trembling motionless for several seconds under her merciless tongue flicking.

Then the trembling got harder; the thighs and belly muscles tightened... much tighter.... much.....

And then a heart- bursting explosion!

The most violent orgasm she had ever experienced!

Shattering her mind and soul to the very deepest of its core!

Elaborately lifting her nearly clear of the pile of pillows as she gave herself over to the hungry mouth.

An all- consuming relief!! Possibly even better than the insane ecstasy of their first night back together!

Her body's unconditional approval of the girl's qualifications as a top grade service girl! The best she had had... the best she would ever have!!

She could sense from the way the body of her darling slave girl twitched and twisted under her that she was on the edge of a violent orgasm herself. Just from the massive mental impact of her own explosion! She was pleased to note how her strict teaching stopped the girl from giving herself over to it. All in order to be able to remain hot and hungry for her mistress! At all times! Like a service girl should!

Jean lay completely spent and powerless for a long while before she could collect enough strength to move her head and look down at her beloved darling with a faint smile.

"I definitely think you're ready. You'll pass your test with flying colours, that's for sure."

Anne had stopped her gentle afterglow tonguing, and covered up the exhausted pussy with a warm, fluffy towel, as she had done so many times before. She knew that was the best thing for her mistress, but it was hard. Her own body trembled with passion and she was consumed by the desire to dive in and sink her talented tongue in to the bottom for a new, patient pleasure ride already.

But that would have to wait. Even Jean didn't have an orgasm like that every day!

And still the lady wanted to discuss those last, trivial things for her exam preparations...

The final approval - the exam, as Jean put it - sounded like some awfully formal and very serious event. And it could be that it was supposed to be. Or maybe even was to the other students, as far as Anne knew. In her case, however, it was a whole different thing. Much more of a piece of cake than she thought it would be when she was told about it the first time.

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers