Annie and Alex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late in the afternoon, I was reading in front of the villa when I saw a woman approach. It took me a moment to recognize my wife. She was wearing the same shirt and shorts, but she had a complete makeover. Her hair, which usually casually tied behind her neck, was now much shorter and elegantly styled. Annie wore little make-up, but I could tell that the cosmetician had worked on her eyes, applied blush to her cheeks and painted he lips with a reddish gloss. She looked sensational.

"Did you arrange dinner?" she asked.

"Uh, no," I stammered, still staring at the next phase of Annie's evolution.

"Then it's good that I did. We're dining here in the restaurant tonight. On Sundays, it's casual; it's dressier the other nights. I want to do more girly things inside for a while, but let's be ready at 7 to have a cocktail before we eat. You can just wear a shirt and a pair of khakis ... sorry, you have to wear long trousers for dinner, even on Sunday.

She then swept into the villa, went upstairs and closed the bathroom door. It was only then that I realized there was a smaller bathroom with shower off the sitting room. So, I showered, changed clothes and waited for my wife.

Annie decided to increase her glam factor that evening. She came out onto the balcony wearing a black halterneck jumpsuit with wide-legged trousers and the black sandals from the previous evening. The neckline plunged sonsiderably, although plenty of material covered her breasts. As she turned around I quickly clocked that the jumpsuit was nearly backless.

As we were walking to the bar, I finally mustered the courage to say: "Annie, I'm confused. We've been married for 20 years, and you have never given a damn about what you wore. I'll be the first to admit that you look fantastic, absolutely fucking fantastic. I feel like a slob next to you. But, I have to be honest. I am worried that your sudden makeover was triggered by Fred, not my you or me."

She stopped and stared at me. I thought for a moment that she would slap me, but she only raised her index finger to her now-red lips as if to say, "Shhhhhhh." She then gently grabbed by hand and began walking.

We sat down and quickly ordered drinks, which arrived a short time later. Annie then broke the silence.

"I know why you think that, and I admit that you are partially correct ... but mostly wrong. I cannot deny that my affair changed me. Someday, you may learn what I mean. However, what I am now has nothing to do with Fred. I did not dress like this with Fred; with him, I dressed like a complete tart. You wouldn't have found me attractive. The fact that Fred wanted me to look like that says a lot about him and, unfortunately, a lot about the way I was.

"What I realized after I had destroyed our marriage is how much it -- our marriage -- really means to me. I also realized, with the help of my mother, that I would not probably succeed in repairing what I had done by simply trying to return things to the way they were.

"I always wanted to be glamorous, but I never had the confidence or courage. I wanted you to look at me the way you look at a lot of other women. I remember how you looked at the girls in the little bikinis when we were in Corfu all those years ago. At first, I was hurt, but I realize that you were just being a man. But, I was too shy to change who I was. Fred knew that. He was a control freak, and he knew what buttons to push to make me do exactly what he wanted.

"Now, I have to change: for you, for me and for us. We can't just start over, we have to begin again."

I thought for a moment. Her last sentence made no sense, but I knew what she meant. I reached out my hand, and she quickly grabbed it and squeezed tightly.

We later moved to the dining room, and we ate mostly in silence as I continued to look at the woman sitting across from me and considering everything she had said.

On the way back to our villa, Annie said: "I am still the same person. But, I realize that if we are to remain together, you will have to fall in love with me all over again. What I am trying to do is to tempt you ... to seduce you if I can ... to make it easier for you to do just that."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Me, I never fell out of love with you. There was not one time that I didn't cry after Fred fucked me. All I could think about was what a fool I was being."

Our bedtime routine was similar to Saturday night's. As Annie got into bed, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"I want nothing more than to make love to you right now," she said. "I doubt if you want to, but even on the odd chance that you might, let's wait until tomorrow. I think tomorrow could be the first day of the rest of our lives. Goodnight, Darling."

I lie awake for some time, not knowing what to say, what to think.

I awoke much earlier on Monday, but Annie was already in the bathroom. I wandered out onto the terrace and immediately was asked by a waiter what we would like for breakfast. I said the same as yesterday, and he told me he would return with food and coffee whenever I clicked my token.

"Good morning, my love." I turned around to see Annie, drying her newly cut hair and wearing what appeared to be a short beach cover-up. "I heard you ordering breakfast; thanks for finally taking care of something," she said with an impish grin. "I thought that we should eat breakfast, check e-mails and then go for a swim. We've been here over a day and have not set foot in the water."

As soon as we made our way to the beach, another employee magically appeared and asked where we would like to sit. He quickly arranged two sun loungers, a low table holding a large beach umbrella, a large bottle of Evian in an ice bucket and two tumblers.

I began to make my way down to the water, but turned around to wait for Annie. She had removed her tunic and was wearing a classic black triangle bikini. The top was large enough to cover most everything but small enough to be very interesting. The bottom was more modest, although the back did not quite cover her ass fully.

"Like what you see, big boy?" she shouted. I looked around, but no one could hear.

We eased ourselves into the warm water, and it was heavenly. So was the sigh of Annie: while the water was warm, it was still cool enough to make her nipples stand out distinctly through the fabric of her bikini top. I was glad I was waist deep because my cock was already hardening.

At one point, she splashed me in the surf as a teen-ager would, not a 40-year-old woman. When I 'surrendered', she gave me a big hug and pushed my hands down the back of her bikini bottom. "That wasn't so hard," she said. Then she felt the bulge in the front of my swimming shorts. "This is, however." She then ran back onto the beach and flopped on one of the chaise longues.

I lie down beside her. She looked over to me and said: "I guess this bikini has already paid for itself. I am so happy that I think you like it ... and me." She put on sunglasses, got her Kindle and began to read. Ten minutes later, she said: "We're both going to burn; could you put some lotion on me?"

For the first time in nearly to weeks, my hands explored my wife's nearly nude body, even if it was for practical reasons. Actually, it was not difficult applying the lotion to her arms, legs and the front of her body. When she rolled over, though, I had to rub a lot of oil onto the portion of her ass not covered by the bottom of the bikini.

It was now my turn and she began on my back. When she asked me to turn over, she 'accidentally' spilled some of the white lotion on the front of my navy blue trunks. "You cannot go around looking like that," she advised and began to rub the spilled sun cream into my groin ... with the obvious results.

"Oh, I guess I caused a bigger problem," she said. "Let's go back into the water." I though she meant that the surf would rinse out my shorts, but we got chest deep in the water, she pulled down by shorts and began to fondle my bare cock. "I think this may take care of that problem." I was enjoying immensely the first hand job that Annie had ever given me, and it took about 30 seconds for me to begin to climax.

"Ooooh, that was naughty," Annie cooed. "I feel naughty today. I feel really naughty and really in love. Let's do something else naughty." She waded about 20 feet further away from the beach so that the water was shoulder-high. She then reached back and began to untie her top.

"Come here," she practically commanded. When I reached her, she placed both my hands on her bare breasts. "We are here for nearly two weeks, but I just wanted you to start to realise what I hope the rest of our holiday will be like. Pinch my nipples and see what happens.

Nervously, as if I had never touched a woman before, I slowly began to squeeze her nipples. She reached down and fondled my balls while slowly beginning to tongue my earlobe. "That feels so good, Alex," she whispered. "I just wanted you to touch me. I need you to touch me. I need you to love me."

Suddenly, she moved her tongue from my ear and began rubbing it along my lips. I began to respond, and we were soon locked into our first true kiss since I learned the horrible truth. We probably only stood there for a minute, but it seemed like hours.

We slowly walked to shore, her hand fondling my balls until they reached water level. I turned to her and said, "Aren't you putting your top back on?"

"I wasn't going to, unless you mind. It actually feels kind of nice."

We returned to the beach and began to read again. I was later asked to apply more sun cream, but as I began to rub the lotion into her legs, she squirted some on her hands and began applying it to her breasts.

"I imagined you would have felt nervous touching my tits in public, so I thought I would do it. Besides, I think you might just enjoy watching me do it. She took a long time to ensure that her boobs were protected from the sun, and gave me a devilish smile when she finally finished.

We ate lunch at the bar (she did put her top and cover-up back on). Afterwards, she suggested that we go back to the villa, warning that too much sun too soon could be dangerous. As soon as we entered the sitting room, she took off her cover-up and knelt before me. She untied her top and slowly pulled down my shorts. I was already hardening quickly, but she speeded matters up by slowly licking the tip of my cock. She stopped and said:

"Tell me if I am moving to fast for you. I really wanted to do this when you squeezed my nipples while we were in the ocean, but I figured I would drown."

As I said, neither Annie or I were very good when it came to sex, but I don't think a £1,000 an hour escort could have delivered a better blow job than Annie that afternoon. At first, all I could think was whether this is what she had done with Fred. However, I was enjoying the treatment and I suddenly realized that if I was going to have those kind of thoughts for the rest of my life, we should split up.

The wonderful thing about being a man is that there are times when you let your brain take a well-deserved rest and let your gonads do the thinking. This was one of those times. As I finally began to free myself from my doubts, Annie was swallowing the entire length of my cock -- not that I am hung like a horse. At the same time, she was massaging my balls. Within a minute, I could feel the inevitable, and I started to cum.

Blowjobs were never a common occurrence in our marriage, and Annie always made sure that she got well out of the line of fire at just the right time. Today, I could not believe that she did not immediately back off when I began to cum. Suddenly, though, she pulled away, but instead of backing off, she kept her face close to the tip of my cock and the rest of my semen splatter across her face and in her hair.

I looked down at my wife in disbelief, but she only smiled as she looked deeply into my eyes, calming removing a bit of jism from under her eye. She rose up and began to kiss me, and I could taste a bit of my cum mixing with her saliva.

I collapsed into one of the chairs and Annie sat on the arm bare-breasted, fondling my cock absent-mindedly.

"I love you, Alex. I know you liked that, but I want you to know that's just the beginning ... a taste for both you -- and especially me -- of what is to come."

"Annie, would you do me a favour?" I asked.

Anything, my love."

"Could you please remember to limit your puns to one per sentence." With that, I pushed her off the chair and slapped her semi-clothed bottom.

Annie went into the bathroom to freshen up, while I pulled my shorts up to their proper position. As she emerged, her top back in place, she said: "As much a I would love to just sit here and fuck all day, let's take a walk down the beach. I want to get a bit more sun and I know you would just love to check out some other women's tits. Let's put some more lotion on and go."

So we did. Annie did not bother with a cover up and, about 10 minutes later, she removed her top again, boldly walking along the shore covered only by her small bottoms. "I don't mind you looking at other women's boobs," she told me. "But I also want to remind you that I don't believe there is anything wrong with mine."

A short time later, she said: "Next time I will book us into a place on an island with nude beaches."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I think you will get tired of just looking at tits and probably will want to move on to pussies. And, even the thought of walking down the beach with you with your dick swinging is just so hot that I want to come just thinking of it. I bet it would get hard while you are staring at all those pussies, so then I will be able to walk along the beach holding on to your erection." She paused and laughed. "Just like the one that it starting to build now."

It seemed like nothing could embarrass Annie, the former prude, but I still did not have a lot of self-confidence. I ran towards the water to cover myself up, but she caught up to me while we were still in the shallows and neatly tripped me. I fell down, and she quickly plopped on top of me. She began to rub her pussy against my hardening cock.

"Before the week's over, we are going to fuck like this. Just you and I. Who cares who watches?"

After a moment, she began to breathe heavy and I could tell that her orgasm was rising. I could tell that she was trying not to shout, but the expression on her face made me believe that it was a good one.

"Let's get back to the villa. If you are ready, I think it is time we fucked."

So, we walked smartly back along the beach, straight into the bedroom. She pushed me on my back, tore off my swimming shorts and pulled down her bikini bottom. She climbed on my cock and began to ride me cowgirl, fucking me sensually. Her first orgasm hit within a minute and lasted for a long time. I held back, but as soon as she began to relax, I thrust once or twice more. It felt so good to cum in her pussy.

We settled down and held each other gently.

"Alex, I will never be able to make up the hurt I caused you," Annie said, while tenderly kissing my face. "I can only hope that I can win you back. I think I am off to a good start, but I know that I have a long way to go."

I thought to myself: "This is just the start? I can't wait for the rest of the vacation."

I kissed her deeply, and suddenly all the hurt, jealousy and heartache disappeared. Our lives were being re-invented, and I was loving every minute.

To be continued ...