Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the next song came on, Brian told her to get on her knees and come over to him. In only her heels, stockings and thong, she was an amazing sight as she crawled to him on the couch, her tits swaying beneath her, as she smiled and asked what next.

He told her he wanted her to suck him off, and she hesitated. Without warning he slapped her face, the loud noise breaking the strange dreamlike quality of the moment. "Next time I won't be as lenient," he yelled.

Annie, her face a mixture of fear, anger, and something I couldn't decipher, slowly reached up and unzipped Brian's jeans. As she pulled out his dick I was once again amazed at the size--Annie's hand barely fit around it as she slowly licked it, placing her mouth over the head and gently sucking.

Brian moaned in pleasure and I could understand why just having come from one of Annie's expert blowjobs.

William reached under her and caressing her breasts. These are one of Annie's most sensitive areas and I knew she was getting more turned on as she started moaning sucking Brian off. William continued to move his hands all over Annie's body, finally moving behind her.

Positioning himself behind her he pulled out a pocket knife immediately sobering me up. I was scared at what he was going to do, ready to literally jump through the window as he reached around cutting the straps of Annie's thong on each side.

Annie was so absorbed with Brian's cock she did not even notice as he gently pulled her thong out of the crack of her ass, throwing it to the side. Other than her stockings and high heels Annie was kneeling there completely naked, her body gently rocking as she sucked Brian off. Clearly seeing between her legs I saw the light sparkling in reflection knowing she was extremely wet and turned on.

William bent down, smelling her. She finally noticed the loss of her thong when William's tongue pressed upon her pussy: "Ugh, snoo, smop it!" she muttered around Brian's cock.

William laughed telling her to shut up as he continued licking her. Brian pulled her head down further forcing his dick deeper into her mouth.

Annie's hips started swaying to William's cunnilingus, her hips rocking gently.

After a few minutes he moved away and smiled as we all heard Annie's whining plea. Standing up he took off his pants and again I was flabbergasted such nerds would have so massive of cocks. Spitting on his hands he slowly stroked his shaft and repositioned himself behind Annie.

He found his goal quickly as he slowly moved his dick into her. "Oooh, nooo, Jesus!" she yelled as William rammed himself fully into her.

Brian yelled he was cumming and Annie's protests were rapidly smothered as he began ejaculating deep into her mouth. Annie instinctively clamped her mouth tighter on his dick started sucking him dry.

Meanwhile William was moving at a slow pace in and out behind her, her body instinctively pushing back against him with each thrust. As she licked Brian clean she started moving her hips faster, "Oh, yes! Faster, oh, it feels so good!"

Brian and William gave each other a high-five over Annie's back as William began doggie-fucking her in earnest. I should have been mad—these geeks were fucking my fiancée, blackmailing her—but here I was outside their house jacking off like a pervert. Seeing my prim and proper fiancé totally subjugated by these two turned me on like nothing ever before.

William grunted he was cumming and Brian hollered "Cum shot! Cum shot!"

William quickly pulled his dick out of Annie's pussy shooting his load all over her back. I couldn't believe the amount of jiz shooting out of him--it looked like he was cumming in quarts. The first spurts landed in her hair and he kept milking more out of his dick, each spurt spreading it across her body. Unable to stand the sight, I too came, shooting my load all over the Strauss' aluminum siding for the third time in a week.

"Come and clean me off," William told her, milking the last drops on her ass.

Without a sound Annie turned around and started licking off William's dick. "Good little slut," William told her stroking her hair as she licked his cock clean of cum and her juices. Brian was slowly rubbing her ass and back, spreading William's cum all over her body making it shine with wetness.

Suddenly the telephone rang shattering the moment and causing everybody, including me, to jump up. Annie stood up, cum all over her back and hair answering the phone. Turning around she also splashes of cum all over her tits from Brian's load. Hanging up the phone she told the boys they had to get dressed. It was Brian's parents coming home early as the couple they were meeting got called out on an emergency.

Annie picked up her thong, moaning about $30 wasted and Brian laughed, "Though we really like your underwear, from now on, you will not wear panties unless we tell you to."

Annie glared at him.

He asked if she understood and she muttered a quiet, "Yes Master."

He smiled at her and walked over to the other side of the room, his cock swaying with each step. I couldn't see what he was doing but Annie did as she suddenly yelled "You bastard, you taped this again!"

Brain and William chuckled and though Annie tried to get the camera from them, Brian told her this would be filed with the other movie. Annie glared at them and was such a sight: cum all over her hair, tits, and back as she picked up her dress.

They told her they had a list of rules for her. "First, as I said, you will do anything and everything either one of us tell you to do," Brian told her. "That especially means you will have no sex, masturbation or anything with your fiancée without our permission, understood?"

Annie again glared at them as Brian held up the camera, "Yes Master," she fumed at him.

"Second," William stated, "we liked your attire tonight. From now on you will only wear sexy clothes whenever you are with us, but as Brian told you, no panties. You will even avoid wearing a bra at all costs unless public decency prevents it."

Third," Brian continued without pause, them obviously having this rehearsed "you will tell nobody about our little agreement. If you do, we already have copies of the first night which can quickly be sent to your father, my parents, everybody; and this will be similarly copied by tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Anne-Marie stated.

I was blinded by headlights pulling into the driveway and the living room erupted into movement as Annie quickly pulled her dress back on stuffing her torn thong into her purse. The boys ran upstairs with their clothes and camera. I watched Annie run into the hallway bathroom obviously to clean up as the front door opened.

A few minutes later she walked out straightening her hair and met Mr. and Mrs. Strauss. She was wearing a sweater obviously too big for her completely covering her outfit and I assumed it was Mr. Strauss'.

"Was everything alright?" Mrs. Strauss asked.

"Oh, you know boys," Annie said as if in explanation. She apologized for wearing the sweater but said she was cold and asked to borrow it for her walk home. Mr. Strauss offered Annie a ride home but she told him she would rather walk, as her house was only a few blocks away.

Watching my beautiful girl walk down the sidewalk, I was determined to continue observing her exploits with the two nerds as it was the most incredible experience of my life. Moving away from the window I got in my car and drove home, still reliving the night's events in my head.

12