Annie Gets Ganged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

Some people assume I am a cuckolded husband but its not true. In the first place I tend to have control of all the situations I present to Annie. And I am anything but submissive to her other lovers. Simply, I enjoy having control of her sexuality and Annie allows me to guide her exploration. I know she loves being lusted after by other men and I am pleased for her to have as many sexual experiences as she wants. There is no need to be jealous as I can have her any time I choose.

In seconds Annie stripped off and positioned herself on the bed. Two of us took hold of her long, slender legs and held them high and wide. This was what being a gangbang slut was all about as far as I was concerned -- open and available. Still I could see Annie, though happy to show her body off, wasn't crazy about this position. Too much like meat on a plate -- until I assured her that 'now you look good enough to eat.' At that she visibly stretched herself out, a signal she was ready to receive what was coming to her.

The guys fairly jostled for position as each one wanted the first taste. I happily let the three of them take their turns munching on Annie's delicate cunt. She was getting into the swing of the action -- happily lying back and being serviced by a line of men. All that time we held her calves so her legs were well spread and her cunt positioned for them to eat. These guys were a little too eager and I'm not sure how good their technique was. Not that Annie seemed to mind at all. The constant lapping at her hole was a real treat, allowing her to lie back and feel very self-indulgent. Being the centre of attention like that made the whole night even more special.

Still it was cock we'd come for. So once the room had filled up again I mentioned that men wearing condoms were invited to fill her up.

Eventually the third man was prised off her crotch and a nice thick cock was ready for action. As Annie wrapped her brown legs around the owner she reached out and took hold of my cock. It was a kind of comfort for her and it reminded everyone she belonged to me. No gentle rubbing this time, either -- she knows how to treat my cock and I quickly swelled inside her firm grip.

The first guy gave Annie a good seeing to and earned himself some nice moans in the process. But those who hadn't cum yet were running out of self-control and as soon as he tried to lift the pace of his thrusting he shot his load. Annie helped him along by using her legs to pull him close and force his pulsating cock even deeper. She really was a natural! I was watching her face very closely at that point and I knew she was excited to have this man explode his lust inside her. And there was no disappointment in him cumming early - plenty more where that came from.

'You OK to keep going? If the rest of these guys can take you?'

'That's what we're here for' she said straight back to me with a voice that assured me she was very excited.

Several other cocks were ready by then to take their place, including two she'd already had in the other room. Each time she wrapped her legs around the owner, truly enjoying the skin-on-skin action of her first full-on sex party.

About the time the third cock took its place our lovely hostess came in to check on proceedings. She was naked now and the semen running down her inner thighs was obvious for all to see. Maybe her husband had given her a quickie in the kitchen. She commented on the amazing sight of lithe little Annie giving her hole to all these rampant men. The third cock responded by pounding into Annie a little harder. No problem for Annie and she tilted her hips to allow him free passage. All I needed to do was check her cunt lips which were soaking wet and nicely swollen.

Third man came loudly and called out that Annie was 'the hottest fucking slut'. He was right. Our hostess gave Annie a little peck on her lips (an invitation for something later on I guessed). I think Annie tried to kiss her back but I wasn't sure. Straight away a couple of onlookers took advantage of the hostess bending over the bed and slipped their fingers into her cunt -- still leaking someone's semen.

The crowd were all stirred by this and started to close in. I managed to break free from Annie's grip once more -- no need for me to hog her when I'd be taking her home at the end of the party - and straight away a new cock found its way into her hand. She turned her head from the crowd at the bottom of the bed and stared hungrily at this new cock. The guy only had to ask and she'd let him in her mouth.

A fourth man took up position between Annie's thighs. Again the hostess murmured something to Annie as this cock (by far the biggest there that night) split her petite little cunt. I knew his size would not bother Annie as I've given her dildos larger than that. But it was the sight and the effect that got the watching crowd turned on. His thick meat slid back and forth in her hole and we could see Annie's smallish clitoris moving in response to his thrusting. That's another advantage of Annie having a bare cunt! His size was enough, however, that she had to hold her legs wide so as to accommodate him properly in her hole.

It seemed the whole room was into the action now. Our hostess remained bent over the bed as one guy, seemingly a regular, suddenly jammed his bare cock into her cunt hole. I could see two others trying to decide now which cunt they wanted first. So, with Annie being looked after, I took the chance to pop into the room next door and check out the action there. The younger woman was in the thick of it again, kneeling on the edge of the bed with one man suckling on her large tits while two others fingered her clit and her cunt. Behind her another woman, older but even more well endowed, was riding on a cock with her cunt as another was fed into her mouth. All the while a third man (who I later discovered was her husband) gently fingered her arsehole. It was she I'd heard so clearly cumming earlier in the night and again she moaned and grunted loudly, even letting the cock slip from her mouth to call out to her men to 'please...more...yes, harder...oh give it to me.'

By the time I got back to Annie the hostess was signalling to the remaining men that it was time for another rest. I don't know how many guys blew inside her hole but my figuring says about ten men had put their dicks in my Annie's beautiful, tight hole during that session alone. This might have been Annie's one and only ever gangbang but already it was a night to remember.

As the hostess and Annie allowed themselves a slow recovery, both sitting casually on the bed, I once more slipped away to the other bedroom. As I passed through the hallway there were several men comparing notes and discussing my gorgeous woman. I couldn't help feeling pride in my Annie for being so sexy, so brave and so slutty as to put to shame the wives and girlfriends of many of the other party goers that night.

In the other bedroom the older woman was on her back now and sucking wildly on a short, thick cock. It was time to seize a chance for myself and I slid on a condom as quickly as I could and moved to her cunt hole, her thick bush matted with saliva and her own juices. Gradually I inserted myself into her gaping hole and that must have been what she was wanting because she reached around to grab one of my arse cheeks and pull me in hard to her.

I knew I didn't want to cum yet -- there might still be a chance for some kind of finale with Annie. But I did my best to give her what she needed and began to thrust firmly and deeply into her. The cock attacking her mouth demanded her attention but she knew how to read the signals men send out. Suddenly she pulled the cock from her mouth and by the second stroke of her hand the guy was cumming, shooting his seed across the side of her face and into her hair. I'm sure it was that as much as my thrusting that pushed her over the edge but as the erupting cum began to drip in large globs onto her neck she reached her climax and again the apartment was filled with the sounds of her singing out her pleasure. Annie generally prefers to take cum in her mouth but I wished she could have seen how amazing it looked to see a 'live' cock spurting onto a woman's face.

I gave her some more gentle thrusts as she rode out the rest of her orgasm. She slumped back onto the bed and began to yank and twist her large nipples. It had been quite a show but I knew one or two other guys still wanted a turn.

Fortunately for me the younger woman next to us was still going at it pretty full bore and once she saw me withdraw from the heaving hairy cunt next to her she reached out for my cock. Her cunt was pretty well occupied doggy style but her mouth was hanging open and we both had the same idea. I stripped off the condom and knelt on the bed in front of her. 'Yeah' she said softly, 'I wanted to make sure you were having some fun as well.'

I thrust forward and she opened her mouth wide to take me in. Once buried in there I was able to reach under and have another go at her beautiful soft tits. They were a nice handful and her light pink nipples were hard even before I began to squeeze them. I moaned my thanks to her...but I stayed with her for only a few minutes of gentle face fucking. It was hard to leave her, she was so vivacious and so damn sexy! But I didn't want to cum yet. As I left the room I saw her roll over and climb onto yet another waiting cock. As I returned to Annie the young woman was riding the uprisen cock and pulling another into her tireless mouth.

By this stage of the night Annie was feeling a little overwhelmed. She'd enjoyed every minute of the party but it was a very full-on introduction. She'd been the one so worried about whether she could 'perform' yet on the night she'd happily had her fill of the men on offer.

For a while we sat back and drank a little and talked. Again I held her tight and told her how amazing she is, how much I love her. Eventually one or two men joined us in conversation -- mostly about sex-related topics but that was OK by us. By the time we'd been there for about two hours I figured it was time to start getting out of there. I found Annie's shirt and she started to get dressed again. Suddenly our hostess appeared and sat next to Annie. 'I was going to ask you if you wanted to do a little lesbian action with me' she said.

Annie and I looked at one another. She is not really bi-sexual though most definitely Annie can be turned on by playing with another woman. But we both had the same thought -- a lesbian act on this night would be a floor show...and for now Annie was feeling like she'd had more than enough 'firsts' for one night.

Our hostess was very understanding and very gracious -- but she still had other plans for us. 'Have you cum yet?' she asked Annie. Not really. She asked me too -- I'd held myself in check since this was supposed to be Annie's big night.

'Oh no!' cried out the hostess. 'I won't let you go home before you've had at least one screaming orgasm.' We started to argue but she was getting into action without waiting for us.

'Stuart' she called out across the room. It turned out Stuart was the man with the very large cock who'd been fucking Annie earlier in the second bedroom.

In no time she had Stuart on the lounge chair, naked with his massive cock pointing to the ceiling and Annie lowering herself onto his column. I leaned in and kissed her deeply, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. I stayed with her as she began to work herself up and down his shaft. 'Love you' I murmured. 'I love that you're such a slut.'

'Thank you' she whispered with a smile. I wasn't sure whether she was referring to this latest cock or the night as a whole.

There was no time to ask right then, however. Our hostess was ready with the second part of her plan. 'Your turn' she said simply to me and stripped off her clothes. This was my chance to admire her slender body. She had very pale skin that seemed to be flawless from where I was standing. I am sure she'd had children and that gave her body a lovely mature look, had her lovely C-cup tits sagging just a little. She had very large nipples as well, almost brown in colour. I had no trouble at all in getting very hard very quickly.

But she simply bent over the lounge chair and positioned herself next to Stuart. 'I want him to fuck me' she informed Annie. 'Stuart will want to eat a creampie before he's done tonight so I'll let your husband do the honours.'

I stole a quick glance at Annie...and she was obviously happy trying to move up and down the thick shaft wedged inside her. There'd be no pangs of jealousy as Annie watched me fuck another woman - Stuart's thick tool in her cunt left her feeling nothing but her own desire.

Then I took my place behind the arse now jutting out at me. I wondered about foreplay but it hardly seemed necessary. So I stopped worrying and ran the length of my cock into the waiting, wet cunt. As I bottomed out she threw her head back -- 'ooh yeah, that's it big boy...fuck me now and shoot a big load of cum into me.'

I could see where cum (male and female) had pooled and dried around her butt hole. She had had a busy night! I thought briefly about sticking my cock in there instead but I didn't want to take liberties. Besides, Stuart was still wanting his creampie.

Watching Annie getting fucked by that big cock I suddenly had a plan of my own. So I started to hump the hostess hard. I made sure my skin was slapping against hers so everyone knew she was getting a pounding. Her husband took up station nearby to get some pictures of his own amazing wife performing for the watching crowd. We both drew a lot of comments from the guys and I made sure we got her hanging tits bouncing and swaying nicely. I didn't have the best view of course but I was hardly disappointed as my cock drilled into her. Despite the action she'd seen that night her tunnel was still nice and tight around me.

I was so fucking turned on. I really wanted to wait, to make it last. But I also had a plan to make sure Annie finished the night with a bang. So I took a firm hold of the hips in front of me and buried myself deep inside her. 'You wanna cum for me babe?' she asked over her shoulder. I did. 'I do' I answered. And with that I drew back and positioned my feet so I could really screw this hot little bitch.

I went long and deep now, in and out, sawing back and forth making sure she could feel my whole length and making sure my cock would shoot a full load into her. Our hostess responded with all the right noises, obviously loving the chance to show off but no doubt excited at the thought of having her cream filled cunt eaten out by Stuart.

Her husband helped things out by shouting out 'Yeah you slut...take his whole cock. She'll just keep cumming all night long.'

She felt so good and looked so damn sexy. There was never any doubt I was going to cum inside her. It took only another few strokes and my juice was gushing inside that hungry fuck hole. Christ it was good -- I'd been hanging onto that load all night. I grunted loudly (louder than I normally would). There were a good half dozen spurts and I know I left a healthy deposit in there. Part of me never wanted to pull out but I could see her husband getting ready for action. Stuart was going to have plenty of cum to drink up!

So I moved over to Annie, still riding slowly up and down Stuart's meat. I bent over to kiss her and she wrapped one arm around me.

'Are you enjoying this?' she asked me. 'This is what you wanted?'

'I always love watching you enjoy a new cock. I just wanted this to be a great night for you.'

'I can't believe it.'

'I want you to cum for me.' And with that I reached down to find her clit.

Next door the hostess was being fucked furiously by her husband. She was getting right into it, urging him on. A few onlookers made more appreciative comments. She just called back 'I love this cock inside me. This is the man who owns me!' It didn't look like his cock was all that special but obviously he knew what she needed.

'Make it a good load' urged Stuart. Whether or not he would cum inside Annie seemed of less interest to him than the chance to drink to cum loads from a hot, waiting cunt. He was wearing a condom and I wondered whether Annie might have preferred to feel him shoot his load into her.

The main thing now, though, was Annie's orgasm. She'd said she wanted to cum before the night was out. I wanted it to happen in front of an audience. Normally Annie doesn't require much additional stimulation to cum nice and hard -- but with all those onlookers a bit of assistance would not go astray.

The fact that Stuart's cock was so close, still sliding in and out of her, was a major turn-on for both Annie and I. Gently I applied pressure on her swollen clit, rubbing up and down so my fingers rippled across the top of her little nub.

After all the sucking, fucking, licking, the sights and sounds, Annie was as close as she needed to be. It took only a few moments of extra attention from me before I detected that first faint shuddering of her approaching climax. It seemed this would be a good, hard one after all.

Annie dropped her arm from me - a good sign she was on the verge. Her little moans started up. And then it hit!

'Oh' she moaned quietly. 'Urrrrghh!' ...all the while her body shuddering and vibrating as all the muscles in her body did their usual orgasmic clenching and spasming. There was more moaning and sighing now, all in her deepest voice coming from somewhere way down inside her. I love Annie's orgasms as much now as when we first fucked. She just loves having a hard cock in her and the best way to enhance her orgasm is to keep slowly stroking in and out as she rides her wave. Stuart's attention was a little distracted however so Annie was forced to keep rocking her hips back and forth. She'd been very hungry for that climax.

It was a long one and I know Annie could have stayed perched on Stuart's fat cock for a lot longer. She'd hadn't long passed the peak, however, when she climbed off. It was jus good manners -- giving other people room to have their fun. And that was exactly what Stuart was after.

Seeing him at the ready the host announced loudly that he was going to let go inside his wife. I'm sure she hadn't orgasmed yet. The whole idea seemed to be to have Stuart sucking on her cunt and drinking all the used semen from her. The husband called out he was cumming but his pace and rhythm never changed. He just kept right on pounding into her hole as Stuart started to look rather frenzied -- he wanted it fresh.

I was sitting on the lounge chair with Annie on my lap and my arms tightly around her. This was something we'd never seen live and we both were fascinated.

Stuart shuffled himself into position on his arse with his head shoved up into the hostess's crotch She barely moved from her doggy position other than to lower herself to the waiting mouth. I wondered if we'd see the two loads of man juice dripping out into his mouth. Stuart, however, felt the art of cream pie eating involved devouring both the cum and the cunt that held it. He latched his mouth over her cunt and I guessed he was using his tongue to lap the dripping semen. I'd say it is a fairly regular party trick for the two of them.

The hostess obviously did enjoy the whole thing. What woman doesn't enjoy a man eating her cunt? She giggled a little at Stuart's enthusiasm but seemed happy to indulge him.

Our little scene seemed to have sparked off another round of action and people once more were gathering in the bedroom. But I was ready to take Annie home. She'd given and taken so much this night. With some TLC back at home she'd be ready to relive her experiences for the rest of the weekend and I could lick and fuck her to my heart's content.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers