Annie's Anal Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

"Should what?"

"Should ask you."

"Ask me what?"

"Uh-- whether you think you could possibly show me? Maybe act out some of those fantasies with me?"

She took another deep breath. I think she was amazed at herself that she could bring herself to say this.

"Maybe I can," I said as we boldly gazed at each other.

"You know," Karen said, taking a deep breath. "I told you I thought I noticed you watching me with that twinkle in your eye, like you found me appealing, appealing in a sexual way? Well, the thing is, I was checking you out too, but I was trying to be careful, so you wouldn't notice."

"Really?" I said, excited to hear this. "You were checking me out?"

"Sure," she confessed now. "I was really lusting after you."

"You were, huh?" I purred, giving her a sexy smile.

Of course the most amazing thing about all this was that we were actually having this conversation while we were both in the nude. I had walked in on her in the locker room just after she had taken her shower and was drying herself off.

"Yeah, and you know what else?" she continued.

"No, what?"

"Sometimes, after class, I'd go home. I knew my kids wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. So I'd take off all my clothes and stretch out on my bed and masturbate thinking about you, conjuring up images of you in my head, of us, doing all sorts of nasty things."

"Like what?" I now probed, eager for more details.

She blushed deeply now.

"You know--"

"Tell me, I want to hear you say it," I insisted.

"Like what your pussy looked like, what it would be like licking it, stuff like that," she said.

"And what would happen when you thought about all that?" I teased.

"Oh God, I'd masturbate like crazy, and beat off to these fantastic orgasms," she confessed.

Now, looking around to make sure no other women were in view, I slid my hand between Karen's legs and squeezed her there gently. She closed her eyes and sighed when she felt that.

"You'd be playing with this pussy, huh? Thinking about me?" I whispered.

"Yessss!!!!" she panted softly, her body trembling.

"You want to make love to me?"

"Yesss!!!! I really, really do," she sighed longingly, tenderness and anticipation in her voice.

"We will, we will make love," I said, leaning over to give her a soft kiss.

Now I thought about what we should do next. Obviously we couldn't get down and dirty right here. That would be very awkward, and you never knew who might walk into the locker room at any moment! And I couldn't very well take her back my place since my roommate had her parents in from Wisconsin staying with us for a few days. But she was married and had kids, so I didn't see how we could go back to her place. What were we going do? Get a hotel room or something?

Karen must've read my mind.

"You know, we can go back to my house," she said, "My husband's away on business for a few days. And the kids. It's Friday, so I'm letting them have an overnight with a couple of their friends."

"That's very convenient," I said.

"Yeah, and I have a confession to make," she said, blushing slightly. "I knew I was going to mention this to you today, and I was sort of crossing my fingers and hoping that things might turn out the way they did. So, just in case, I arranged things that way. I wanted to make sure that I could ask you over."

"Really?" I said, astounded. "You were really thinking all that?"

"Uh huh," she said. "I hope you don't feel that was too presumptuous of me."

"No, I think you were very wise," I said, running my fingers across her nipples now, feeling them stiffen slightly at my touch.

"Well, should we?" she said, breathing hard, anxious, excited. "Should we get dressed and go?"

"Yeah, let's do that," I said, "But first let me go in and shower. That was a pretty hard workout she had us do tonight. You've just showered and you're nice and clean, but I'm still all funky and sweaty."

"Oh please, please stay like that, stay just the way you are," she begged, pulling on my arm. "Don't shower. In class I watch you getting sweaty and see the stains under your arms and the film of sweat on your back when you turn around. I don't know why, but seeing you like that really excites me, all sweaty and stuff from getting so physical."

So this eager wife seemed to have a little fetish for my sweat. Hmmmmm? I began wondering about her.

"Alright then," I said. "I'll come back with you all nice and sweaty and funky then."

She started panting now, having said all that.

The second we were back at her place she was all over me. Since this was to be her first time with a woman I expected she'd be a little hesitant. But that wasn't true at all. She was inflamed with seemingly unquenchable ardor the moment we got in the door. She hugged me so tightly and kissed me so intensely, her lips open, her tongue darting into my mouth, that I thought she'd hug the breath out of me. And the way she looked into my eyes as she wrapped her arms around me, surrendering to me, it was as though she needed affection as much as anything. I knew that feeling.

"So you're really new to this?" I asked her again, wanting to hear it. "Making love to a woman?"

"Completely new, I've never done it before."

"Not even once?"

"Like I told you, not even once, scouts honor."

"So I've got a virgin on my hands," I said, loving to hear myself say the word.

"Yes, I guess you can put it that way," she said. "I guess I am a virgin when it comes to this kind of lovemaking But I don't want to be one after tonight, Annie. I want you to take my virginity and turn me from a heterosexual wife to a bisexual adulteress!"

Obviously that was another aspect of all this that was exciting her, that she was cheating on her husband.

"Let's go to a guest room we have upstairs," she said, taking my hand. "I don't want to make love to you where I have sex with my husband."

Upstairs we rapidly took off our clothes, both of us breathless with arousal now. Her big, blue eyes sparkled, glistened with desire. Gently I pushed her down on my bed, then snuggled alongside her. Again we kissed deeply, tenderly, our hands softly gliding all over each others' bodies. She spread her legs wide as my fingers traveled downward over her stomach. She was ready! When I touched her pussy I saw that she was already thoroughly damp down there.

"I'm going to make you feel so good!" I whispered.

Slowly I brought my lips down to her neck. She smelled so sweet after her shower and her skin was smooth and silky. When my lips moved towards her breasts, she moaned so longingly it almost broke my heart. She had very small breasts and big, dark protruding nipples, a strange contrast. I tantalized her, slowly kissing and licking every inch of each of her breasts and sucking on both nipples. Her breath was heavy now as she pressed my head against her breasts.

"Yes! Yes!" she murmured, her eyes closed tightly, her face in a grimace that almost looked like pain, but which I knew was the intense need to be satisfied, to be overwhelmed with affection and the joys of new pleasures.

My mouth moved further down as I licked her navel, then further as I felt the curls of her pubic hair against my lips.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!” she panted almost uncontrollably.

Now I was between her legs, staring at her pussy. She had a pretty pussy too, very small, with perfectly etched labia, even though she had given birth to two children.

And at the cleft of that beautifully sculpted pussy stood her clit, glossy and round as a sweet pea. I kissed that sensitive pea very gently and, as I did, her whole body trembled.

"Oh, yes... yes!" she murmured, her desires finally being fulfilled. I feasted on her now. I devoured her, I consumed her! She was grinding her pelvis wildly against my probing tongue, begging for it! Desperate for it!

"Oh... it's so good!... it feels so good!" she panted.

I showed off my cunnilingual mastery until she literally exploded under the caresses of my lips and tongue, a blistering climax overwhelming her.

Now I came back up to her face and we kissed, Karen savoring the wetness of her own pussy on my lips.

"That was the best! I've never felt so good, never!" she said, shaking her head in wonderment, her eyes wide with the recognition that she had just been taken to a new plateau of pleasure.

"That was nice, making you feel so good," I said, kissing her, her lips opening at the touch of mine, our tongues searching for each other, our breath sweet and hot and intimate. "Now you've had a woman make love to you."

"But that's only the half of it, isn't it?" she said, kissing me over and over again. "Now I want to make love to you!"

My experience had been different. My first real sexual experience was with a woman. But most straight women, I knew, women who'd already made it with men, they look forward to one thing in particular in their first encounter with a woman. They've usually had their pussies eaten plenty, though by men. So what they're intensely curious about is tasting another woman’s cunt. And that, I sensed, was what Karen was so keen to try now.

Since, back in the locker room, Karen had begged me, I had refrained from showering and my whole body was still sticky with sweat. Normally that would have made me very self-conscious in such an intimate situation as this, but that's the way Karen said she wanted me, sweat-drenched, funky, and unwashed.

Now she surprised me by suddenly lifting my arm and licking me under there, where I was especially wet and salty. This sure was a first. No one had ever licked under my arm before. She really slurped away at me there, greedy for the taste of my sweat. After lapping away under one arm, she moved to the other.

"Yeah, lick it," I encouraged her as she groaned excitedly.

Now she began to run her tongue all over my body, kissing and licking me with a raw, hungry passion that was a revelation. I thought I was beginning to understand something about her. I sensed it from the start when she started talking to me in the locker room earlier, that longing, almost submissive gaze in her eyes. And then begging me not to shower, to stay sweaty and funky. I knew enough about various sorts of kinky tastes in sex and intimacy to know that these were signs of sexually submissive behavior.

Now this wife, this mother in her thirties who had waited all these years to satisfy a long-suppressed urge, glided her tongue down my legs until she got to my feet.

She looked up at me and took a deep breath.

"I hope you don't think this is too kinky," she said as she started to consume every inch of both my feet, licking the soles, sucking on each one of my toes. I wondered if she was like this with her husband also, or with other men.

"Do you do this to your husband too?" I probed.

She looked up, shocked.

"Never!" she said. "I'd never do anything like this to my husband, or to any other man. If anything, I've always been kind of dominant with men. I call the shots and put them through the paces. But, strangely, I always knew that with a woman I'd want the opposite. I'd want to be the one to serve them... so now I want to serve you, Annie!"

She had a look of pure, raw desire on her face.

Now, finally, she spread open my legs and brought her face between them, about to lick me. But I stopped her.

"Do you know where I'm especially all sweaty and sticky?" I asked.

"No, where?" she said, panting softly, a slavish devotion in her eyes.

"Right there!" I said, turning on my belly and pointing between my buttocks. "Right in there."

"Oh God!" she gasped as she realized what I was offering to her... my asshole!

"Dig in and enjoy it," I said, holding myself open for her.

She couldn't wait as she buried her face in the damp crevice between my buttocks, licking away at that warm briny crease, her smooth cheeks rubbing against my sticky cheeks.

"Tell me to do it," she begged. "Make me do it."

"Tell you to do what?" I teased.

"You know," she said, turning a little shy, blushing.

"You mean to lick my ass?" I hissed.

"Yesss!!!" she whispered, barely audible but immensely excited.

"Lick it! Show me how much you love it!"

I reached back to press her face forcefully between my buns as she probed with her tongue.

"You love licking my hot, sweaty asshole, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes..." she said.

"Yes what?" I asked.

"Yes, I love licking your sweaty... your..." she hesitated, unable to mouth the words.

"My sweaty asshole!" I said.

"Yes, yes... your asshole!" she gasped, returning to it.

I thought I would now try something I had fantasized about a few times. So I pushed her away from me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Get over my knees, get over them right now!" I barked.

She eagerly draped herself over my knees. I looked down at her trim, narrow but still fleshy bottom.

"You're a nasty girl, aren't you? Begging to lick my funky feet and my sweaty asshole?" I cackled.

"Yes, yes, I'm nasty, I'm naughty, I'm bad!" she said in a girlish voice, turning to look at me with a meek but profoundly longing gaze.

"Bad girls need to be punished," I said as I brought the flat of my hand down on her buttocks and began spanking her.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she said, unable to contain her excitement at this fulfillment of an obvious fantasy. I was amazed at what I was doing -- spanking the perfect bottom of this kinky wife who was draped over my knees. Draped over my knees, naked, while her husband was away at work and her children were visiting with friends. The road to infidelity can lead to all sorts of twists and turns!

After both her buns were appealingly pink, I got back on the bed and spread my legs.

"Now you may lick my pussy," I told her, pointing to it. "Here it is!"

She stared at it like it was the most stunning sight she had ever seen in her life. Which, at that moment, it may very well have been.

As I've mentioned, I have a dense, thick tangle of pubic hair down between my legs so, naturally, when I dance and sweat my pubic bush acts a little like a sponge, soaking up the sweat. And, with my intense arousal added to this, which always makes me wet, I was absolutely soaked down there now.

"Go on, suck the sweat out of my bush," I said, pressing her head down firmly. She took patches of my pubic hair between her lips and sucked them as you would suck the juice out of a mango. Then she dug deeper, lapping away at my briny cunt. She was raw and awkward and a little jagged in her moves. Partly this was the excitement, and partly it was just that she was a novice at what she was doing.

But there was something thrilling about the awkward way she licked me and that, more than her technique, was what was now turning me on so much.

She was almost out of control down in my pussy. It was as though she wanted to lose herself down there, to bury her face in all that wet... salty... aroused female flesh forever!

I let her luxuriate in my dampness until, many minutes later, I felt that surge of electric pleasure as she finally made me climax.

"How was I? Was I okay?" she asked.

"You were fine Karen," I told her.

"No, I wasn't. I've never done that, I don't know how to do it right yet," she insisted, obviously still feeling insecure.

I stroked her hair gently, comforting her. It was strange. Here I was, just twenty, and she a mature woman, a mother. But it was I who was the experienced lover, and she who was the sexual ingenue.

"Can I shower now?" I finally asked after we luxuriated a while in our post-orgasmic bliss, laying next to each other, cuddling and hugging and kissing, a look of pure contentment on Karen's face.

If I had been sticky and sweaty and funky earlier, now, after all this heated lovemaking, I knew I really could've used a shower.

"Sure," she said, her eyes cheerful and bright. "Why don't we take one together. After all, we've got all the time in the world."

The husband was away for several more days; her kids were gone for the night, so now me and Karen could do whatever we wanted and take as much time doing it as we wished.

We stepped into the shower and soaped each other up, working up a lather between each other's legs and buns. She soaped my breasts, luxuriating in their fullness, such a contrast to her own almost non-existent ones.

We kissed and hugged while we cleansed ourselves like this, enjoying the moment, basking in the aftermath of our deeply satisfying lovemaking, letting the rush of warm water rain down upon us. Karen's eyes shined, her face glowed with delight now that she had this experience, had made love to another woman for the first time, had finally been robbed of that kind of virginity!

"Gee, I forgot to pee," I said, suddenly feeling the urge.

"Go ahead," she told me "you can pee in the shower."

And that's what I did, standing there, looking into her tender eyes, relieving myself, feeling comfortable, intimate doing something like this, something I probably wouldn't do with a guy, but felt perfectly natural doing next to another woman, next to Karen.

Finally we stepped out of there and dried each other off with two big, soft, fluffy towels. Clean, all dried off, and thoroughly naked, we gazed at one another again.

"Feel like another round?" I said, my libido completely recharged, as I guessed hers was.

"I was hoping you'd suggest that," she purred, coming close as I wrapped my arms around her and drew Karen against me, her hot, smooth body pressing against mine.

We fell back on her bed and just kissed and hugged for a while, hands roving over each other's bodies, probing, caressing. Soon her face was between my legs again. She couldn't get enough! Now that she had finally tasted pussy, she wanted-- she needed-- more!

This time she went about it a little more smoothly, the awkward excitement of that first time replaced by a more knowing touch. The way she went down on me soon brought me to another spectacularly intense climax.

And then I did her one more time. She got off like a firecracker, in about thirty seconds. Something had been unleashed in Karen tonight, something truly sizzling, and it was pouring out of her like hot, molten lava.

Then she was back to me again. It's a good thing I'm as multi-orgasmic as I am, because Karen couldn't get enough of me, she was downright ravenous! She had tasted pussy and, instantly, she was hooked.

We went on like this for hours, and finally she asked me whether I wanted to stay the night. I thought that might be a little rash of her, but she assured me her husband was three thousand miles away, and her kids wouldn't be back before noon the following day.

So I told her I'd stay over.

"Oh good!" she hissed, hearing that. "We'll keep doing it 'til we drop!"

"You're a hot one," I said, drawing her close.

"You opened me up, Annie, you made me hot."

Suddenly she got up off the bed.

"I'll be right back, I want to show you something," she said, leaving the room.

She came back holding a bag.

"Wait'll you see this," she said, pulling out something.

My eyes went wide. That 'something' she mentioned was this huge strap-on dildo. I had seen models like this one down in the store where I got mine. Those two dykes over there were eyeing one just like it.

"Look at that thing!" I said, staring at it. It was really big, even bigger than Tim’s, and he had himself a really big one. And though it was nothing but a big hunk of molded rubber, it looked just like a real erect penis.

"You know why I have this?" she asked.

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers