Annie's Downpayment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping his young, hard cock in one hand, Bobby placed the head against the tight puckered hole. Annie felt the hardness of his cock pushing against her anal opening, as it met with the resistance of her tight sphincter muscle.
With a sudden thrust, the head of Bobby’s cock slipped past the tight muscle and he was inside of her. Annie felt his cock stretching her insides as he thrust it deeper into her. His thrust became harder and more intense until Annie felt his scrotum banging against the back of her thighs.

Bobby was suddenly overcome by his lust for his friend’s mother and began to viciously slam his cock in and out of her tight anal opening. What had begun as a painful experience for Annie had now turned into an extremely pleasurable one, as Annie felt herself reaching an orgasm as the young boy’s cock plundered her tight ass. Her sphincter muscle contracted around the hard cock pounding her ass causing Bobby an intense sensation of pleasure.

“Ohhhhh… man….. Mrs. Chao…….. you’re the greatest……. I'm cumming in your ass. Oooooooohhhhh….”

With a final vicious thrust, his cock erupted, as it dumped shot after shot of cum deep into her bowels. When he felt the last of his cum shoot into her, Bobby slowly withdrew his wilting cock. Annie felt cum leaking out of both of her freshly fucked holes, but she knew that Billy was waiting for his turn and the lower portion of her body was on display for him to choose which hole to fuck.

Annie felt a pair of hands on her shoulders, as Billy pulled her roughly up off of the arm of the chair. Her dress flowed down, covering her dripping cunt and ass. Billy pushed her down to her knees, so that his hard cock was pointing at her face.

“I always dreamed of how it would feel, your mouth sucking on my cock. But first, pull out those tits. We’ve all wanted to see them and I want to feel them on my thighs as you blow me.”

Annie’s hands slowly reached up and pulled one breasts at a time from the top of her dress. She could hear the boys gasp at the sight of her naked breasts, her hard nipples capping the firm mounds.

Nick broke the silence. “Hey, Mrs. Chao, how big are they?”

Annie looked down and said nothing. She didn’t want the boys to see the shame on her face. When they had fucked her from behind, they were just faceless voices. But now, they were the faces of her son’s friends; boys who had sat in her kitchen, eaten at her table and swam in her pool. Now, she had been fucked by them and that would always be in the back of her mind whenever she saw them again.

“Come on Mrs. Chao, tell us. How big are your tits?”

“Hey, maybe we should ask Darren. I bet he knows.”

“Yeah, he always said that if she wasn’t his mom, he’d like to get between her legs.”

Annie knelt there shocked by the boys’ conversation. Would her own son talk about her like that?

“Hey, you know what. Why don’t I call Darren on my cell phone?”

“Yeah!”

“No…. please no… I am 36C…. Now, please not call my son.”

The boys all started to laugh. Billy, who couldn’t wait any longer, roughly pushed his hard cock into her face, forcing Annie to open her mouth. As he thrust his erect cock into her mouth, his hands reached behind Annie and held the back of her head. The other two boys gathered around Annie and cheered their friend on as his hard cock rammed in and out of her mouth. Billy picked up the pace and rammed his cock deeper and deeper until Annie began to gag. She was finally able to relax her throat, as his cock slipped past her gag reflex. His fingers became intertwined with her long hair as he eagerly continued fucking her mouth.

“Ohhh, yesss! Ohhhh, godddd! I’m gonna cum! Take it all, you slut.”

With a final thrust, his cock deposited his cum into the warm, wet cavern of her mouth. Annie felt the creamy, white liquid coat the back of her throat and fill her mouth. The pulsating cock was pumping too much cum for her mouth to contain and it slipped from her red lips. Billy continued spurting his load onto her face, hair and breasts. Thick globs of cum dripped down her face and clung to her hair. One glob of his cum dripped down onto Annie breast and slowly descended to the tip of her nipple.

Seeing this, Rocky walked over to Annie and whispered in her ear. Annie lifted her breast with one hand and brought her mouth down onto the nipple. Her tongue came out and flicked over the nipple, snatching the cum drop from the tip.

Billy looked down at Annie, both shocked and amazed at his friend’s mother’s sexual ability. “Thanks, Mrs. Chao. You’re the best. Maybe we can do this again?”

“Okay boys, I think you got your moneys worth. So get dressed and tell your buddies out there.”

“Sure enough, mister.”

The three boys quickly dressed and hurried back out to the prom. Rocky turned to the young Chinese mother, kneeling topless on the floor. Tears were flowing down her cheeks but with a look in her eyes that she was resigned to her fate.

“Be good and be smart. The prom is almost over and you’re almost done for the night. Just pray that worthless husband of yours has got my money when I take you back.”

There was another knock at the door. When Rocky answered the door, he was greeted by the sight of an older man.

“Excuse me, but I’m Principal Andrews. I happened to overhear one of my students telling some other boys that you had a woman in here who’d do anything.”

“That’s right, Mr. Principal. She’ll do anything for a price.”

“Well, sir, I’m going to have to ask you to take and leave or I’ll be forced to call the police.”

“Well, you don’t have to convince me, Mr. Principal, but why don’t you come in and explain it to the lady.”

Rocky opened the door wider and Principal Andrews saw a figure kneeling on the floor, her firm breasts and erect nipples rising and falling with each breath. He entered the room and heard Rocky close the door behind him.

As he walked to the woman he was shocked to see that it was the mother of one of his students.

“Mrs. Chao! Is that you?”

“That’s her Mr. Principal.”

Principal Andrews stood in front of Annie, his eyes drinking in the sight of her firm young breasts. He thought about how he had seen her at several PTA functions and had wanted a chance to see her like this. “Mrs. Chao, please get dressed. I don’t understand what’s happening here but I implore you to stop.”

Rocky reached out and grabbed Principal Andrews’ hand, placing it on Annie naked breast. He watched as the man’s hand massaged the soft flesh and squeezed the erect nipple.

“Look, Mr. Principal, it seems that you are enjoying yourself. So far be it from me to get between a man and his pleasure. I’m sure Annie here would love to give you a taste of what she did for your students. So, please be our guest.”

“Are.. are you sure? I mean …. Mrs. Chao… you wouldn’t mind?”

“Your pleasure will be her pleasure …. for fifty bucks.”

Principal Andrews removed his hand from Annie’s naked breast and stood there for a second while he thought about the proposition. He stared down at the beautiful oriental woman in front of him and then reached for his wallet.

Rocky pulled Annie up again and pushed her over to her original position on the chair. Rocky lifted her dress up over her firm ass cheeks, exposing her soft round ass and her puffy cunt lips to Principal Andrews. As Rocky turned, he was amazed to see Principal Andrews slipping out of his pants, exposing his huge cock. It had to be almost 9 inches long and 2 inches wide.

“She’s all yours, Mr. Principal. Punish her for being naughty.”

Andrews moved up behind Annie's spread ass cheeks and bent forward over her back, rubbing his large cock along the crevice between her ass cheeks, as his hands reached under her to fondle her hanging breasts. He kneaded the soft fleshy mounds and manipulated her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Annie could feel the long hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks and could tell from the feel that it was long and wide. She began to feel her juices coat the inner walls of her cunt as his finger played with her nipples. Andrews released her hanging breasts and stood up, holding his cock, guiding the large bulbous head to her wet pink opening. As he gently pushed his large cock slowly into her cunt, Annie grunted while the massive penis forced its way into her body, stretching her cunt like no man had ever stretched it before. Andrews watched the head of his cock slowly disappear between the wet lips of her cunt. With a violent thrust that almost caused Annie to faint, Andrews buried his cock in her dripping love canal, completely filling her. Andrews continued to thrust his hard cock into the young Chinese woman’s tight cunt.

“Ohhhhh…… ooooooohhhhhhhhhh…. Yesssss…. It…. It feel…. So good. Harder…… please….. harder….. ahhhhhhhhhhh.”

Andrews continued pounding his hard cock into her throbbing cunt. Each time he pulled back, Annie felt the huge bulbous head of his cock press against her clit, moving her towards an immense orgasm. Each hard thrust was followed by another and then another; his thighs banging against hers. As he continued fucking her, the room filled with the sound of her moans as his cock slid in and out of Annie's lubricated cunt. As Annie felt her orgasm building in her, her soft moans became screams of pleasure until her body shook from her climax. Feeling his cock being bathed in her warm juices, Andrews shoved his cock deep into her stretched cunt and released a tremendous wave of his hot cum into her womb.

He continued ramming his cock into her until his own orgasm had subsided. When he pulled his cock from her gaping cunt, a river of cum and pussy juice flowed from Annie’s cunt. Annie stood there bent over the chair, not moving. Principal Andrews quickly dressed and looked at Rocky.

“Thank you. She is a great piece of ass. I can’t wait to see her at the next PTA meeting.”

Rocky smiled and watched the principal hurry out of the room. He walked over to Annie and helped her to stand up.

“Please… we go home…. please.”

He pulled her dress back up over her breasts and helped her out of the room. Looking at his watch, he saw that it was 11:59pm. The prom was ending and the boys and girls were going home.

“We go home. You earned enough tonight to cover the interest on what your husband owes me through today.”

He walked out into the lobby and to the car. Annie knew that her dress had risen in the back as they walked and she had exposed her naked ass to everyone in the lobby; but, right now, she didn’t care.

She fell asleep as Rocky drove her home. She was so exhausted that she didn’t even dream. Rocky looked over at the almost naked Chinese woman sitting next to him and saw the dry cum stains on her hair, face, body and dress. He smiled knowing that he had not finished with Annie yet.

12