Annie's Vacation Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came together hesitantly William was trying to read her body. Annie wasn't sure what William was about to do. So she kissed him. A light kiss, tender kiss one that last's for three days. When lips part they tug on each other. William felt a warmth filling his body. Annie's hands ran through his silver hair. His hands pulled her face closer to his. They were lost in that one moment in time. Nothing else existed they were suspended in time. Their bodies were talking. She wanted him to touch her, really touch her.

"Hey stop that!" Randy shouted out.

Annie and William jolted away from one another so hard they both stumbled. Annie without the benefit of a light her face flashed a dark red anger. Randy should have known he should have ducked. She picked up the closest thing and hurled it towards his voice. The wooden vase hit its intended target because Randy hit the ground. William started down the steps after Annie.

"How dare you do that Randy. You don't live here, you don't have any rights. How are you?" Annie managed to ask after her angered words were uttered.

William helped Randy up he had a goose egg on his head. He was glad for the support of William he was dizzy. He didn't even realize he had spoken out loud until he felt the vase hit his forehead. Annie had a great left hook. Colby stood there mouth wide open unbelieving his eyes. His thoughts went to Annie. Was there nothing she wasn't great at?

"Annie I better leave it's getting late. Thank you for the evening and dinner. Nice meeting you Randy and Colby." William walked away feeling confused.

Annie ran after him.

"William I am sorry I wasn't thinking when I threw that vase. I was feeling very interrupted. I was so

enjoying our kiss." Annie weakly explained

William placed his arm around Annie bringing her in for another kiss. This kiss he was in complete control of. She melded into his body. As She felt him withdraw she realized she needed to bring oxygen into her empty lungs.

"I will see you tomorrow Miss Annie. Sleep well." William whispered in her ear.

~~~~~

12