Anniversary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were all over her patting and stroking, even squeezing her nipples through the coarse fabric. "You had better have a drink and another treat." Although she drank from a bowl on the floor it was good to wash the taste of those doggy treats from her mouth. It had only been an hour and a half since she had entered the house yet it seemed like days she had endured being this man's pet. It was hard to imagine how scampering after a ball dressed as a puppy could bring the slightest sexual gratification to anyone but it seemed she had a lot to learn.

She whimpered at him frustrated that she couldn't speak to make such a simple request. As though in defiance she stopped the tour of the room pulling back upon the leash. No longer able to hold on she squatted on the floor and let go. The relief was enormous as much as the humiliation was grim. "You naughty puppy!" He said, though the tone of his voice betrayed him. It was now obvious what the dry treats and water had been all about. "You've disgraced yourself. You naughty bitch." He told her. Rubbing her nose in the wet patch on the floor she did indeed feel ashamed. The sting of the leash upon her backside was a surprise. He whipped her bottom once more and she whimpered in abject shame. A flood of images crowded her mind reminding her of a puppy she had as a child messing upon the floor. In abject shame at being reduced to this wretched state she sprang to heel needing to prove her worth as his pet. Waggling her tail in an attempt to get back into good favour she determined to win him over.

With the tail removed she sniffed around his legs like a puppy as he packed up to leave. "Sit. That's a good girl." He told her. "Roll over. Play dead. Such an obedient puppy! Now go to your bed. Wait there. Wait." He had to repeat for she made to follow him. Once more curled up in the basket she tried to sleep though she felt restless and uncomfortable at how tame she had behaved with him at the end of their session.

Upon Daren's appearance she once again showered and changed wondering what was next. Exhausted from this evenings ordeal she hoped to go home to bed. "So how did you find the dog man then. He has quit a way about him doesn't he! The usual girl said he manages to find just the right buttons to push and before you know it you find yourself actually wanting to please him." Daren wasn't expecting an answer but she acknowledged the truth of what he said with a thoughtful nod. If she had been with him for a few days instead of just three hours, what could he have done with her then? Could she have ended up becoming a soppy puppy, bouncing around wanting nothing more than to please a master? It felt as though it were possible. She shook her head reminding herself she was a financial advisor with an important portfolio of very rich clients, not some weird man's plaything.

Daren led her upstairs where she thought her husband might still be waiting for her. "You can stay here. This room's used when someone wants to stay over. Punters never use it just girl's not wanting to go home in the early hours. Bob will be away so it will be easier to look after you. There's a telephone there and my numbers on the pad. I suggest you get a good night's sleep, what's left of it. Anything you need? Well I'll wake you in the morning, not too early!" He said chuckling.

Had her husband left her with Daren for the whole weekend? This was something new. It was too late to remind him she was still hypnotised; he had gone before it had occurred to her so used to it had she become. Well she had been ordered to obey him and he had told her to get a good nights rest. Too exhausted to even attempt to bring some self-satisfaction she slipped quietly to sleep.

Earlier that evening Daren had tried to convince Bob to carry on with the court case but he had refused saying it was useless to fight on. Daren would have to settle out of court after all the money spent on fees. It was going to cost a bundle of money and the plans for expanding his business would have to go on hold. After letting him down Bob had the audacity to ask Daren to baby-sit the wife. Well, one of them was going to pay. It didn't take him long to figure out how. If the idea went well he would recoup his losses and teach that college boy not to take him for a fool.

12