Anniversary Ch. 05

Story Info
Aurora's self hypnosis takes over completely.
7.4k words
4.36
95.6k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may make more sense after reading previous chapters. The story was only meant to be the one chapter and therefore suffers from a lack of a plan. I hope the style has improved in each chapter and so the next story will be better, let me know if you disagree. All comments are appreciative and encouraging, even when not meant to be. Thanks for reading.

*

Daren sat in his office looking at a note retrieved from the waste paper where Aurora had discarded it earlier that evening. Her husband Bob had included a confidential command that put Aurora into a hypnotic state, though it was no secret now. Daren looked after Aurora setting her up in situations where she could fulfil a need for sexual thrills. The only way she could bring herself to play these games was to be hypnotised. His job was to make sure things didn't get out of hand, in return Bob had been handling a court case for him, which had been lost costing Daren a great deal of money. He hadn't been interested in playing her game especially after a confession a couple of weeks ago when she had admitted to having sex with three strangers. The woman was attractive but this revelation had put him off. Her beautiful lithe body was desirable but he had other ideas now that her husband had let him down; costing him too much money to ignore.

He began writing the usual report to Bob only this time he had no qualms about revealing the sordid details of her naughty escapade that had gotten out of control. Upsetting her husband was just a part of the plan to recoup the losses and teach them a lesson.

Next morning he drove over to the house where clients could, in perfect privacy, play disreputable games with women they had found willing to perform them. It was a first for Daren to provide a woman as he usually just rented the house for an evening. That particular evening the partner would be Aurora performing as a man's plaything. When he arrived Aurora was still asleep. The smell of hot tea wafted over her as she began to wake. "Good morning sleeping beauty. Drink this, get changed, and join me in the kitchen." He told her.

Refreshed from the quick shower she once again sat watching Daren while he cooked and served a full breakfast. It was curious how he ate everything on the plate separately. The enthusiasm caught a hold where she too became hungry devouring everything on the plate.

"What do you think about last night?" He asked.

"I'm thoroughly ashamed." She said. "It isn't something I would want to do, ordinarily." Remembering the humiliating scene she had acted out with a client they called the 'dog man', a shudder ran down her back.

"How do you feel now?" He asked.

"I feel tired and horny. Very horny." She added. Still hypnotised she couldn't hide anything, yet it didn't matter, as he already knew all the sorry details of the game she was playing. Every Friday night a game had been played where she was submitted to humiliation, the torment pitching her to the point where all she could think of was a craven need for satisfaction. It had become such a ritual she depended on ending the evening with her husband satisfying the need. Only last night it didn't happen. The past weekends of play had always culminated in an electrifying sex session, only last night she had been denied and was still waiting. Perhaps this was a way for her husband to tell her of his disapproval of her behaviour. So dependent on this routine she hoped Daren had something in mind to satisfy that pent up need.

He did and had made two phone calls. One to her husband, as he wasn't away on business as he had misinformed Aurora, telling him she wanted to stay there for the whole weekend. The other was to a client. "You can stay here this morning cleaning up the place. You made a mess of the playroom last night. I see you remember." He said, noticing the embarrassment. With a maid and a part time cleaner at home Aurora had little practical experience of household chores yet she did her best, as ordered. This was a different kind of humiliation yet somehow it maintained a position of subservience in her mind that kept the fire burning inside, or was it the musing of what shameful acts had been planned for later.

On entering the café he saw the client pensively sipping a coffee, his lips pursed as though it might be too hot which in this place was unlikely. The booth was in a corner slightly away from the others and had been kept free as arranged by Daren calling on yet another favour. "Glad you could make it!" He said, sliding into the once plush red leather bench.

"I hope this is important. I don't appreciate being summoned by anyone on a Saturday morning. I've a golf match in an hour so you've got 20 minutes." Hubert told him, while looking at his watch to emphasise the point.

Daren knew the man was nervous about meeting him, not wanting anyone to know they had a business relationship, or even knew each other. "I'll get straight to the point. I need financial advice. I've had an unexpected expense and I'm already committed to a new venture." He began, only for Hubert to interrupt him.

"If that's the case come into the office and I'll arrange for someone to see you." Hubert said abruptly, rising to go.

"That's not all. Sit down." The man began to sweat expecting the worse. If anyone found out about his little habits it would seriously damage a precious reputation. "An employee of yours or rather her husband let me down, badly. Aurora works for you I believe." The man nodded looking confused as well as worried. "I mean for her to help with this project I have going. What do you think?" He asked.

Hubert laughed nervously. He licked his dry lips. "I assume it's along the lines of your usual business dealings? Then forget it. She is as straight as a preacher's wife that one. I don't play around with staff and as you said she's married, not that it has stopped some of the boy's in the office trying it on. She would be shocked at the sight of your business plans Daren. I can see where your going but it won't work. If you want to humiliate the husband through her by using my office, forget it. She just won't handle your portfolio. Besides, she manages some of our top blue chip clients, not this sort of trade or such small deals either." He stated pompously. Noticing Daren smile he knew him enough to ask. "What do you know I don't?"

Daren took out a small brown envelope and slid it across the table. Hubert blanched at the sight of it. "It's OK!" Daren spoke softly, reassuring him, savouring the impact for future reference.

Hubert's hands shook fearing the envelope contained photos designed to force him into supplying Aurora as business advisor. On sight of the first photo he visibly relaxed slumping into the upholstery relieved at not seeing himself in some sordid pose. In each of the grainy photos a woman was dressed in a skintight cat suit. In the last of the series a man was being intimate with her body. He looked up at Daren with a questioning look.

"Take a closer look." Daren said.

"Good grief! I don't believe it. That's not her husband either."

"They're from a security camera in one of my 'sort of trade' establishments, a sex shop. Not the sort of trade that usually goes on there I can assure you." Daren smiled with satisfaction on seeing his reaction. "Are you interested?" He asked.

"This is real?" Hubert asked, noting the nod. "It's very interesting but I don't see how. What's it got to do with me? I don't want any part in blackmail!"

"No! Not that. Are you interested in her?"

"Good grief!" Hubert wasn't saying no and his eyes revealed interest but just as suddenly he dismissed the idea.

"She'll do anything." Daren said quietly. "Anything at all. Especially if you humiliate her, she will respond like a bitch on heat. Whatever you want she will do it without question. Think about it."

He was thinking with images flickering through his mind only these weren't distorted through lack of definition. The practicalities were being thought through too, like a business plan, meaning he was hooked.

"Obviously you don't want her to have the advantage of knowing your habits. A mask or hood might be appropriate. Playing as an anonymous stranger might suit you both." Daren said. Leaving the rest to Hubert's imagination. It gave him time to outline the business plan. Hubert left with an eager look on his face, a promise to finance Daren's deal, and late for golf.

The house had been cleaned as best she could manage and as ordered the playroom had been especially vacuumed dusted and polished. She changed into a fresh maids' uniform, which she thought appropriate, even if it was a rather kinky black latex getup not designed for work at all. Eagerly she waited for Daren in the small upstairs room hoping at last she would be rewarded for all that effort expended. She rather hoped her husband had arrived even though Daren had told her he was away for the whole weekend, for she really did need him.

"Are you still horny?" Daren asked her.

"Yes, sir." She replied. Hating having to admit it yet resigned to it, almost used to having to confess the most intimate of feelings however embarrassing.

"Tell me exactly." Daren ordered.

Squirming in the seat Aurora felt a flush of red upon her neck at the prospect of this intimate humiliation. "I need it. I need to feel a cock in my pussy. I need to come desperately. Since last night when I danced for those men I've been gagging for it. I can't wait till Bob gets back, I need it now." She said, knowing exactly where all this pent up emotion had come from but only now realising how deep the need was. Shocked at uttering such explicit words, at the earnestness of them, as they seemed to flow from her mouth like the juices from her pussy. It was more of a revelation to hear she was almost asking him to fuck her.

"Well I said I'd look after you and you can do me a favour at the same time." Following him downstairs to the playroom a tingling anticipation filled her body, quickly turning to alarm on finding how it had been transformed. A partition had been folded back to reveal a wall hung with a variety of torture instruments at which she could only stare in fright. "The room is ready for your next client. That's your favour to me. After that, we'll see." He led the stunned woman to the middle of the room telling her to wait there and left to answer the door. "She's waiting in the playroom, you can change in the side room before making your entrance. Usual rules apply. I'll be upstairs watching the football. By the way how did the golf go?" Daren asked, but didn't wait for an answer bustling off out of the way for even after all this time he found it difficult to deal with these situations, preferring to leave them to it. Usually the house ran itself or at least with a minimal contact.

Aurora was still standing in the centre of the room staring at the floor, as ordered, when she felt the presence of a predatory male. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a tall figure circle the room as though he were stalking prey weighing up the best position of attack. It mattered not that she was nearly naked, having become used to this vulnerable state, after all what could she do to defend herself when even the crudest order had to be obeyed. Close before her she had a view of a pair of expensive shiny shoes and the legs of a dark expensive suit, yet this was no indication he would behave decently toward her. This much she had learnt, rich men expected more for their money. He was taking his time, not touching her, leaving her in anguish as to what was to happen next.

She wanted to yell out, "Whatever you want just do it!"

From behind he took hold of her hair and gently raised it while fumbling with her neck. Feeling something clipped around it she thought. "Oh! No! Not again!" She couldn't bare the thought of being treated like a puppy, to be left frustrated once again, when all she wanted was a thorough screwing. It was just a little sobering to think that was what she craved and could actually admit it to herself. If only she could speak without being asked. She would tell this stranger, even beg him, to take her. She felt warm hands gently stroke her body, catching at a nipple between fingers, lower over her belly. From behind a hand slid down her back until it met it's partner between her legs. All the time she wanted to open her thighs yet still unable to move she stood very still, waiting. His lips and tongue whispered sensations over her ears, her neck and shoulders, eliciting whimpers of pleasure with every breath released.

It was torture of a most delicious kind and silently she began to chant, "Please take me. Please, let me come!"

She hardly noticed being led over to the bed by hands still massaging her body, until arranged over it spread-eagled, ready. She saw him pull his cock from those expensive trousers startling her back to the present. It was even more of a surprise to hear the sound of her voice pleading, "Please, Sir. Please fuck me. Please make me come." There was no time to repeat the appeal for he roughly stabbed at her with his hard stick as she rose up to meet it with an equally stiffened back, arched up to meet him. Engulfing his cock she held on with contracting muscles clenching tight. After so much teasing, again and again promised yet deprived, she was ravenous with an appetite needing to be fulfilled.

Collapsing into the soft bed she pulled him down onto her stomach, drawing his manhood into her feasting vagina. Again she bucked in time with his thrusts producing a rhythmic movement that could only have been made with one mind one body. They drove each other on and upward toward a fiery climax draining them both of energy to eventually collapse into a reverential embrace.

Daren wrote the usual report to Aurora's husband adding a brief description of the episode with three customers in their home as though the information had just been discovered. He added that today she pleaded for sex, not caring whom it was with. In conclusion he wrote that she was out of control and wondered what Bob wanted to do with her. Re-reading the report he knew it was a truthful statement she couldn't deny, but could he use it as planned. She had cleaned the house, and herself, giving time for what she had done to sink in and for the guilt to be somehow dealt with. "So Aurora. Did you enjoy the session?" Daren asked innocently.

It was true. It couldn't be denied. She had given herself freely to a stranger even though there had been little choice except to obey. She couldn't deny she had gone willingly to that bed. Thinking about it, he hadn't spoken at all, not demanded anything nor was she ordered to comply. A touch of panic swept over her with a flash of revelation. She thought, "This is going too far! I was made ready then given to a complete stranger to take advantage of me." At the same time she felt grateful to the stranger for making her come again and again, she still felt on a high from such a working over. She vaguely remembered him entering her. All the initial gentleness forgotten as he rode her roughly until they were both spent. Then it started all over again as though they were both out of control.

Having to admit it was what she had wanted, she said. "Yes." She breathed out an answer passionately.

"Do you want me to arrange another session with him?" He asked. She nodded her head vigorously. Then realised he waited for a more definite answer.

"Yes, please." She said, unaware of revealing an intimate feeling by adding that extra little word, please. Daren had pimped her to that stranger yet she couldn't say no to another wicked session. A pang of guilt and shame threatened to engulf her though she managed to swamp the feelings with thoughts of stunning sex.

The stranger had worn a hood concealing his identity though Daren knew Hubert, her boss, had taken her without her recognising him. It didn't matter how she reacted when it came to face the truth, which he planned to do with her husband present. If she left the company in disgrace they too would feel the disappointment of plans in ruin. Somehow thinking it through gave him little pleasure rather it left him feeling just a little shameful. Still, he continued to set them up for a fall. At the same time acknowledging plans never seemed to work as expected -- perhaps unconsciously he hoped this one might fail too.

After reading the report Bob was on the phone wanting to hear of his wife's betrayal directly from Daren. Not wanting to believe it, yet knowing she was so much more into the game that in hindsight it seemed an inevitable result. "I don't know what to do." Bob said stiffly into the phone. At last, the man was in need of his advice but Daren wouldn't string out the agony, but before he could answer, Bob surprised him. "I'll divorce her. There's nothing left. Where is she now?" He said hurriedly.

"I'm not sure I should tell you. What are you going to do?" Daren asked.

"Don't worry I won't do anything stupid. I don't want to see her. Ever." Bob spoke with heart felt anguish.

"She's safe. I'll look after her if you like. Keep her out of the way." Daren saw his plan falling apart, surprised at its suddenness. What was he going to do with her? "I'll make arrangements and call you back." They each muttered platitudes at each other while they tried to adjust to this new situation then the call was over. "Well what am I going to do with her?" Daren sighed. "Damn! Damn them both. They're dragging me into their game even deeper." The phone rang shaking him from deep thoughts still far from sure what to do next. "Sharon! No it's not a good time. Someone's using the room. I want to get rid of them but it's complicated. I forgot about your booking, I've had other things on my mind. All right I'll do something. I'll phone you back." At least this call ended quickly without the least hint of embarrassment. So now two people, three if he was included, wanted rid of Aurora.

The phone rang yet again, "Yes!" Daren said, with a touch of anger in his voice.

"It's unlike you to be on edge, what's up?" The familiar voice chided. Hubert was in an unusually buoyant mood.

"Nothing you need to know about. What do you want?" Daren responded hurriedly needing time to think.

"I want her. Can you arrange for me to have exclusive rights? I mean. You know what I mean." Hubert asked, with what he liked to think was a persuasive business tone of voice.

"Well you're the only one that wants her right now." He thought. He said, "I'll see what I can arrange."

"I know you can do it. You're the man with a reputation for getting things done. We'll talk money later." He added. There was a tone in his voice purposely indicating no price was too much for this special favour.

Daren put the phone down heavily surprised again at how the situation was taking shape, unsure of what picture to make out of the pieces. Her husband didn't want her back, or so he said, and Daren had to do something with her. Now this man wanted her. Sharon didn't really want the room or what went with it but she needed the money.

"Bob. How quickly can you get a set of divorce papers prepared? We'll your in the business can't you get a buddy to move on it. Monday. I'll have them signed and back to you in twenty-four hours. No mess and you keep everything. In return I get a fat fee. Agreed? Let me worry about that." Daren stated, once again confident in a deal he could drive through.

"Hubert, can you talk? Can you manage another session tonight? With Aurora, who else? Good. Then be there and we'll talk. After." Daren dropped the phone onto its cradle giving the man no time to think, leaving him happily surprised and eager.

"Sharon, it's Daren. Don't worry about the room your fee is covered. Dog man is on a leash for a while. Come over tomorrow night and I'll explain. You can collect your usual fee then. I'll be in the office." Daren again casually dropped the phone onto its cradle.