Ann's & Katherine's Massages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You welcome, Ms. Ann. You beautiful, nice woman. You deserve passion and laughter," he smilingly said.

Eventually they separated and Ann sat up butt naked and totally unself-conscious with a little pout on her face from the separation of their bodies.

Bae wrapped a towel around his waist and secured it. He then wrapped Ann in a large, fresh bath towel and said, "Follow me: we clean up."

I heard later from Suki that Ann and Bae shared the facility's stand-up shower and Ann's cries as Bae pleasured her once more with his tongue and then with his once-again aroused cock could be heard well outside the shower room, echoing off the tile walls. Several male customers remarked to their girls that someone was sure having fun. She said both sexual activity and tips went up thanks to Ann's erotic cries.

Catherine's Massage: Unlike Ann when Catherine was asked to lie nude on the shower table she found she was a little more self-conscious; she was after all only 22, whereas Ann was in her late 40's and had been married for years and had two children. So after a couple of stalled attempts Ling suggested that they retire to the stand up shower so Catherine could clean herself up before her massage. Ling stood outside of the two-person shower stall as Catherine lathered up. Mind you Catherine was still butt naked in front of Ling but I guess the stand up shower with its shower curtain was more what she was used to, like in a women's locker room setting.

At some point, however, after Catherine had lathered up and rinsed, Ling suggested that she wash Catherine's hair for her. Catherine has long light brown hair which she keeps straight. Ling said Catherine could sit on the plastic stool in the large shower stall facing away and she would lather, rinse and condition her hair. She convinced Catherine that she would like the pampering.

As Ling placed a clean washcloth on the seat under Catherine's bare fanny, Catherine sat down facing away from Ling. Ling, not wanting to get her clothes all wet, stripped down to her tiny bra and g-string panties. She stepped into the shower and soon was lathering up Catherine's long hair and massaging here scalp, her neck and her shoulders. Ling soon had Catherine relaxing to her touch.

As Ling rinsed off her hair the first time her hands moved far down Catherine's back and over the tops of her breasts, even once touching one of Catherine's exposed nipples. Catherine didn't object; she was getting used to the attention and the pampering. The touches seemed incidental to Catherine, a part of washing her long hair, but in fact they were really meant to get Catherine used to the sensual pleasure of being touched in certain ways on her naked skin.

Then when Ling applied conditioner to Catherine's long hair, she suggested that while waiting for the conditioner to set, Ling could scrub Catherine's skin with a loofah mitt lathered up with soap. She convinced Catherine that she would enjoy it and it would make her skin tingle from the rough surface of the glove.

Having grown comfortable with Ling being in the two person shower stall Catherine stood up and let Ling vigorously rub her naked body all over. Ling took liberties with touching Catherine's bare behind, her bare breasts, and her naked stomach and thighs; she wanted to see how far she could go without Catherine balking. She then rinsed Catherine off all over, toweled her off, and took her to the dry sauna to thoroughly dry off. Instead of leaving however she asked Catherine if she could join her in the sauna so she could warm up. Catherine said yes, but was surprised when Ling grabbed a towel, stripped her bra and panties off and sat down on the bench right next to Catherine.

Ling's pubic hair was shaped into a trimmed diamond patch high up on her groin; her pussy lips and the rest of her groin were smoothly hairless. Catherine's curiosity got the best of her and she asked Ling if it hurt to shave and was it hard to maintain. She related that she had been thinking about doing something like that to surprise her new husband. Her girlfriends talked about it all the time as if it was nothing, but she wasn't sure. Very matter-of-fact-like Ling parted Catherine's legs and asked her what pattern she would like. Ling told Suki she traced different patterns on Catherine's pubic hair and over her hair covered lips: landing strip, tiny triangle pointing at the groove in her pussy, diamond pointing at the groove in her pussy, heart shape with the tip resting at the base of her clitoral hood, trimming the lips and groin and leaving just a narrow beard on the edge of her lips, or shaving it all off so she looked like a little pre-pubescent girl. Catherine was so fascinated by the forwardness and knowledge of Ling that she let her touch her in her most private spot and let her tell her about how her future husband would view the different ways to ornament her womanly parts.

By the time Jin showed up to give Catherine her massage Catherine was already sexually aroused; her clit was fully engorged and has pushed her hood back. She was even boldly touching Ling's pubic diamond and bare pussy lips in order to see how they felt. Quite an awakening for a young, inexperienced woman.

As Catherine and Jin came into her room the first surprise was that Catherine had not wrapped the towel around her breasts. Her large, young, pale breasts stood out. Unlike her mother she was well-developed and had a pair of heavy, but firm breasts; they were tipped with light tan, large nipples.

As Jin asked her to lie face down on the massage table Catherine wrapped the towel around her waist. Jin said, "We replace towel with new warm towel to both warm your skin and relieve tense muscles." He removed the towel she had come in the room with and for a brief moment I saw the figure of a young woman: the narrow waist, the full hips, a full, round firm bottom, and those little dimples that sometimes a woman has just above her backside. She had the physique of a young athletic person with the rounded softness of a fertile woman. In a word her naked body was beautiful. But then Jin covered it all up to her shoulders in a heated, large bath towel. How disappointing!!

After Jin had her all tucked in and settled on the table he asked Catherine, "Would Ms. Catherine like lotion or oil?"

"What?" responded Catherine. "You like me use lotion or oil on skin?" Jin clarified.

"Lotion, please. Oil will be too icky."

Jin's fingers and hands worked Catherine's neck, then her shoulders, her arms, her hands, and then, rolling the towel down to her waist, her back and her waist muscles. From a side camera Catherine's large breasts pushed out to the side of her chest and Jin's hands massaged the soft mass of this tissue as he worked on her back. Catherine accepted his touch without objection.

Jin shifted to Catherine's feet, her ankles, her calves, her knees, and her thighs. Again he rolled the towel, which was covering her ripe body, up to just below her butt. As part of his work on her legs, however, Jin bent her legs forward at the knee and leaned into them. This succeeded in exposing more of Catherine's round fanny. The bottoms of the cheeks of her ass were peeking out when he was done with this move, and when he placed her legs back down on the table they were wide apart. She didn't close them up.

Jin now worked on Catherine's right side and then left side. With criss-cross strokes he rocked Catherine's body first standing on her right side and then on her left side. On her thighs and calves his hands crisscrossed back and forth down and up one leg several times, then when he switched sides he would work her other leg the same way. This vigorous motion succeeded in dislodging the towel so that the towel was now only resting on one cheek of her butt. The other beautiful, round butt cheek was quite bare. But Catherine didn't reach back to readjust the towel. She seemed to be enjoying the physical attention without guilt. The rocking motion loosened up the muscles of her torso, her hips and her legs. You could see her body soften and yield as he worked her muscles. She wasn't stiff or tense. Her skin was now rosy, flushed with warm blood.

Using both hands Jin now cupped and encircled Catherine's one exposed buttock and firmly pushed it back and forth and in circular motions. His fingers grabbed that rounded butt cheek with his fingers deep in the crack between her butt cheeks. This vigorous motion succeeded in pushing the towel further so that it fell to the floor. Now both beautiful, sculpted butt cheeks were quite visible to the cameras. Her young body was absolutely gorgeous and firm.

Once Jin finished massaging both butt cheeks he massaged her left thigh and then her right thigh, pushing Catherine's body back and forth and ensuring that his fingers were right up against the hairs of her pussy. He even pressed his thumb tight against her butt crack as a part of this move.

"Whew, it very hot in here," remarked Jin. He was clearly sweating from the activity of giving Catherine a vigorous massage.

Catherine leaned her head back and said, "If you need to take some clothes off, go ahead. You're cute and I'm naked. What do I have to object to," she laughed. Her remark surprised me. I had always thought of Catherine as quite modest. Clearly she was enjoying the sensual attention. This environment seemed to make it safe for her to be a little wild.

Jin removed his tank top, and removed his loose shorts. He was wearing boxer briefs which covered him up more than Bae's thong, but the size of his cock was not hidden by his briefs. Suki had personally coupled with her complement of male masseurs in order to find the two who would give maximum pleasure to her women clients.

Jin got up on the table and knelt between Catherine's legs. Leaning far over he said to her, "Now we do light touch massage. Make skin feel wonderful, very stimulating. Let know, please, if tickle. I no want to tickle Ms. Catherine. That not relax; that make tense."

"OK," Catherine responded. Now mind you Jin was kneeling between Catherine's wide open legs so all of her female parts were clearly visible to him and yet she made no objections. The sensual massage was working its magic and she was now very comfortable with having a man massage her nude skin...all over.

Jin began to lightly caress Catherine's back, her waist, her sides, her butt, her hips, her thighs, and down to her calves. Soon you could see her breathing becoming deeper, just as had happened to her mother, Ann, and had happened to countless customers of Pine Tree Spa. Jin reached up to her arms folded next to her head and caressed her from there down to her calves. Each time he did this his thighs pressed Catherine's thighs that much farther apart. Soon his engorged cock was touching her naked butt crack, nestling just so between those luscious round cheeks. It was not his naked cock against her naked skin, but she must have felt the slight pressure of his hardness pressing between her butt cheeks.

Catherine didn't move back into Jin's contact. She acted as if to lie there were the most natural thing, but resisted the temptation to overtly encourage a sexual move by Jin. She was more controlled and coy than her mother, Ann.

So Jin kept up the light caresses until the blood had risen to Catherine's white skin and made it a rosy shade. Her hips and her fanny were especially rosy and engorged with hot blood. Now Jin stepped off the table so he could caress Catherine's body in different ways. As he stepped down he slipped his boxers off and was now naked and quite erect. Catherine's face was still facing down through the hole in the massage table as Jin positioned himself at the head of the table and began to lean far forward in order to caress Catherine's naked body. Bear in mind that Jin's cock was erect at a 60-degree angle so as he pressed his naked groin into the top of Catherine's head and the table, his cock must have slid along the underside of the table.

On the video the third time Jin leaned forward you could see him jump and then stop moving. I learned later from Suki that Jin's long cock had actually been bumping Catherine in the face and on the third time she moved slightly and took the soft mushroom head into her mouth. And then she swirled her tongue around it as if to taste it.

On the video you could hear Catherine giggle, look up to Jin and say, "I'm sorry, Jin, I've never done that with any man...even my fiancé. I'm sorry." She was clearly red-faced and embarrassed that she had been so overt.

Jin said, "No, nevah mind, Miss Catherine. It time to change position anyway. You wish me to put clothes back on?" Catherine paused, but then looked at that long cock of his standing quite erect, and said, "No, let's continue. I'm kinda liking this." She giggled to herself. Yeah she was fully aroused and ready!!

Guiding her to roll over and placing a pillow under her head Jin remained at the head of the table until Catherine was settled. He then began to climb up so his knees were on either side of her head. His cock was pointing less than an inch from her lips. Scooting down even further he began to use his hardened cock as well as his fingers to caress Catherine's skin. When she opened her eyes his tight little butt was in her face with his testicles hanging down between his legs. As he stretched himself over her naked body he began to use his tongue and his cock to trace a line down the center of her body, from between her large breasts down into the hairy triangle of her light brown pubic hair.

Pulling her knees up opened Catherine's pussy to the tip of Jin's tongue as he traced a wet line back and forth along the indentation in her pubic hair that marked where her pussy lips came together. Soon pink skin was showing as her pussy lips folded open from the constant tonguing Jin was giving Catherine. "Mmmmhhh," Catherine sighed, "no one's ever done that for me either."

Jin focused his attention now between Catherine's legs. Quicker and quicker he flicked his tongue around her slit. With his fingers he pulled the hairs aside to reveal her inner labia, the hole of her vagina and most importantly that delicious little bud, her clitoris.

It wasn't long before Catherine's hips shook, her breasts flushed a deep red as they jiggled, and she let out a long, low, "YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS", and then came.

Jin paused, knowing that the skin of her clitoris, her pussy, and even her thighs and hair-covered belly would be too tender. He placed tender, slow kisses until he sensed that she wouldn't shudder. Then he started in again. Catherine let him continue.

Multiple times Jin aroused Catherine to yet another climax. Each time grew a little louder as she let herself go further and further into the pleasure flowing out from Jin's tongue in her belly. Each time grew a little more violent as the waves of pleasure radiating out from her clit and pussy pushed to the tips of her toes and fingers and the top of her head.

Finally while Jin began to prod her with his tongue and push her towards yet another orgasm, Catherine reached up as if it were the most natural thing to do and grabbed Jin's long, brown cock and slid her mouth around it, engulfing the shaft as far as she could.

In the video you could see her at first just sliding her mouth up and down the shaft, and then realizing that she could actually suck on his hardened member. She was milking it. She knew enough to know that if she kept this up she would soon have a stranger's semen splashing in her throat, but she didn't stop. She was reciprocating sexual favors with the man who was just causing her so much erotic pleasure. In a word...she was HORNY AND OUT OF CONTROL.

As Catherine began to moan Jin's little fanny began to spasm. Catherine didn't want to let go of his cock until she had done for him what he had been doing repeatedly for her. So the vibrations from her orgasmic cries just added to the pleasure that finally milked Jin's semen out and into Catherine's mouth. With a jerk Jin's butt tightened and he paused for a long time as spurt after spurt of semen filled Catherine's mouth. Like an expert she didn't crank his cock fast but instead milked it for all it had for her.

As Jin stopped cumming Catherine separated her lips from his still stiff cock and semen dribbled out the corner of her lips and ran down her cheek. Jin hopped off the table, grabbed a towel and asked Catherine, "You want spit out?"

"No, my goodness, I've never tasted anything like it, so salty, so creamy, so warm, and so much." She swallowed.

Jin now rained light kisses over Catherine's face, her ears, her neck, her chest, her breasts with each nipple getting special attention, her stomach, her pubic region, down her thighs, her knees, her shins, and her toes. And the whole time both of his hands never stopped caressing Catherine's body all over, never stopped teasing her pussy and her by-now-very-swollen clitoris. Catherine was soon flushed all over and her chest was heaving with deep breaths as she was about to cum once again. When Jin finally placed his tongue and lips against her tender clit she shook in a violent orgasm and wrapped her thighs tightly around Jin's head which was deep between her thighs. Her moans and cries just went on and on and on. It was fantastic to watch and listen.

Jin's tongue kept exploring Catherine's naked, creamy pussy and at one point he lifted her thighs up in the air so her little tight anus was exposed and he slithered his tongue inside her anus while pushing his nose between the slippery, full lips of her pussy. She shook again with yet another orgasm. And then again with yet another.

Catherine had explored herself and masturbated in the past, but she had never climaxed so intensely and so many times in a row. A huge smile was on her face and her arms were at times wrapped around her head as she thrust her hips into Jin's mouth and at times rubbing her own breasts vigorously so her tan-colored nipples tightened and pointed skyward like little pebbles.

Her hands wandered down to her own pubic hair and she rubbed Jin's head of hair and then her own pubic hair. Jin took her hand and guided her to explore rubbing her own swollen clitoris and slipping two fingers inside her wet vagina. Using his own fingers thrumming against that delicious g-spot just inside her vagina, Jin showed Catherine how to pleasure herself with her fingers curled and beating against her g-spot and her own thumb vibrating her excited clitoris. She brought herself off...once, twice, three times. Jin continued to kiss and caress her skin and bring his hips closer to Catherine's now very open pussy lips. As her fingers worked her own pussy a third time, Jin brought his now erect penis up against her fingers and as Catherine was reaching her third climax he guided her fingers to the shaft of his hot penis.

Almost instinctively Catherine grasped the shaft, worked the mushroom hood on his cock between her glistening pussy lips and guided Jin's penis inside of her vagina. As the thick, hot shaft sank into Catherine's vagina she got a pained look as if she were about to lose control and as if she were about to experience something so wonderful that it was overwhelming her emotionally. And then she changed before my eyes on the camera, reached out with her hands to grasp Jin's hips, arched her slightly rounded belly upward, and engulfed the entire length of Jin's penis inside her vagina.

Her eyes rolled up and Catherine began a long, guttural moaning as she lost control and fucked Jin for all she could give him and for all of that divine, warm length she could take into her. Then she started repeatedly crying out, "Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, omigod, yeah," again and again and again until her voice went up in pitch like a little girl's, not a twenty-two year old woman's and she cried out, "O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h." She crushed Jin to her body, kissed him on the mouth intensely and shook like only a woman can when she's having an unbelievable orgasm.