Ann's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping was not on Robs agenda – he could not get comfortable and ended up on his front leaning on his elbows to lift as much of his body away from the bed as possible. Lay there he could only keep on going over the whole sorry story. It was probably 4.30am before he drifted off – still in the leaning position.

Ann decided that if she pushed him any more in this condition he would crack (indeed she thought a while about what might have happened if Rob had forcibly rebelled – it would occur to most men to get the key – even by force) – but her playful banter and sexual innuendo had kept the game going although she knew he was on the edge. She woke up and moved to the kitchen around 8.00am – Rob was solidly asleep still leaning on his elbows in the bed.

She decided that it was end game day, and set about preparing herself. For this she wanted to be pure sex on legs for her wayward husband. She did not want him to take his eyes off her. After bathing, drying her hair and applying just the right amount of make up for a Saturday morning she moved to her clothes drawers and took out a beige lacy thong and matching bra (both bought from her husbands catalogue). They were both very close fitting, although the bra adopted the shape of her naturally firm breasts without shaping or changing their shape.

A simple but thin white silk top then sat over a pair of half length blue trousers that hugged her hips and bottom. The latex meant there was little doubt that a thong or nothing was being worn underneath and the lacy bra just showed enough to entice the most prudish of men to look at her breasts and drool. She looked hot- but casual. Perfect she figured and set out to generate breakfast.

Rob came to, realising he had a cramp in one arm and a dead feeling in the other. He moved out of the bed looking down at him self and woke up to the fact he was a real mess with this sunburn. He moved for a cold shower (seemed to help a bit) and came out dabbing a towel over his body to dry off – touching was sore. Ann was there with her cooling lotion that she again applied with a sympathetic smile. Then she bent down and produced the key.

"Given your poor condition I thought I'd let your friend out a little early to start getting feelings back before I release the game at noon" She said – and with this slowly but with purpose undid the first padlock and removed the tie strap. Then she undid the main cage lock and removed the chastity device.

"Oh thank you so much" he said – lifting his wife's face to his offering up a full kiss "have I told you how much I love you recently?"

"I must say your attitude to this game has impressed me and I hope with the sunburn and all we can help you enjoy your freedom properly – I am absolutely gagging for it but we must wait for the noon bell – shame to lose the build up now?" she teased.

The relief for Rob was almost instant, his dick had been really uncomfortable in the device and it had really become quite numb. Still at least the sunburn did not include his dick. He moved to the bathroom and washed himself with lots a of warm water attention to his penis and before long his manhood started to recover and as the blood flowed into his dick it started to perk up.

As he moved back out to the bedroom Ann was there in her sexy outfit smiling at Rob "how is the little fella.......looking forward to a work out in a few hours?"

Rob looked up from his midriff for a moment and noticed her outfit. As he started to stare just a little his groin began to come to life and a semi-hard dick was apparent by the time he reached the bed. "Let me apply your medication then" Ann announced and produced the bottle of sun-burn cream. Rob stood still whilst she applied generous portions of the cool cream to his burned areas. She did this in a very overt sexual way and by the end Robs cock was a raging hard on and he started to want her to cream his penis as well.

"Do you think that stuff would help a released penis in an hour of need?" he suggestively announced. Ann moved around to face Rob having finished creaming up his burns.

"Maybe it could" Ann replied, and with this took a handful of the cream and slowly took his dick in her hand applying the cool lotion along its length. Robs erect penis immediately started to respond and he could feel his balls start to fill with cum. Ann had learned how to work Robs dick over the years – it was one of his favourite aspects of their love making – and she paid a fair bit of attention to the base of his cock, just pulling on his balls enough make them feel out of his control. She drew him on until the first signs of pre-cum started to show and then slowed down, pinching the head of his dick to subside the peak moment. She let go of him.

"looks like you are up for a very juicy session after noon when we get going" she said moving in close enough for her body heat to be felt and the lacy bra under the top to touch his chest – just moving slightly to rub over his nipples. This effect added to Robs growing sexual desire – especially as his nipples were not sun burnt either.

"Come on game keeper, why don't we just stay on here and really let rip – having been trapped and teased for the past 3 days I believe I am ready to rock and roll with you for a really good session" Rob suggested as she let go of his cock.

"All good things come to those that wait" Ann teased "now don't think because your dick is free again that you are – my rules pertain for another 3 hours and I don't want you short cutting the game!" with this she walked to her wardrobe and extracted a matching pair of red lacy panties and bra. This time she went up to Rob and encouraged him to put his hands into the straps of the bra and she moved around him to do up the clasp. Her moves were very deliberate and his dick started to re-harden.

Ann bent down in front of Rob with the panties held out for him to step into. Robs hard on was back to full strength and he started to figure 3 hours and the game would end – at least she was not putting the device back in place. He stepped in compliantly and Ann drew the sexy garment up Robs smooth legs and up into position pinning back his hard dick to his skin with the tight lacy panty band around him. Ann took a moment to stretch out the material over his cock and balls and kept her hand there until she again knew he was about to come. Another pinch to subside him a bit followed.

"There, the last day of wearing women's underwear sweetie" – Ann commented "you should pack something to change into later from your own drawer – but just for now we finish under my rules"

"Ok that's fine" Rob answered – his cock giving a real pulse of sexual excitement within the panties. He couldn't resist just flattening the red material over his dick with a playful stroke as he said it. "When do you want to get going?"

"10 minutes and breakfast is waiting – get your pretty arse down within the next couple of minutes" Ann playfully responded and left the room for the staircase. She didn't want to give Rob any time to nip into the bathroom and play with himself.

Rob grabbed a pair of shorts and loose sweatshirt that would hide the lines of the bra (no point rebelling at this moment – a good session lay ahead he figured). As he pulled up the zipper front to his shorts he couldn't resist taking a feel of his cock through the lacy material again – back to full erection in no time – but he was aware any delay getting down to the kitchen might inflame things so he zipped up and walked down for breakfast. As he passed the spare room he grabbed his overnight bag (one he kept packed for short notice trips and he knew a couple of changes, toiletries and a pair of shoes were in the bag). One good thing, he thought, with the sexual stimulation, the cool cream on his sunburn and the loose fitting shirt his mind was off the burns and onto his cock.

As he passed the hallway he saw Ann's bag was by the front door, he plonked his down next to it and went through to the kitchen. Ann was just serving up eggs Benedict with the smell of freshly brewed coffee and a plate of toast. They tucked in and were in Rob's car leaving to go to the Motel shortly afterward.

"It's been a long time since we built up to have sex like this" opened Ann as they joined the highway. "just thinking of you all caged up and frustrated dressed in women's underwear has really turned me on and I am so looking forward to an afternoon of debauchery!"

Robs cock started to twitch again as it resumed its erect status "Must say this has been a bit of a stretch beautiful, but I feel it will be worth it – what have you in mind?"

To be continued...

12