Anonymous Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - ǽ - - - -

She walked back to the shower, and washed herself again, letting the warm water revive her and restore her energy. As she was finishing what now was her second shower Erika stepped out of the shower and started to dry herself, leaving Andrea to her own thoughts. But these were different thoughts than what she had expected during her shower. It was the usual course of events for her to wash and then finish off with a good masturbation using the hand held shower head. It never mattered to Andrea if others were in the shower, or within earshot. Her body needed pleasure and her mind needed to relax from her time on duty and the only way she knew how to accomplish that was an orgasmic release. Such activities occasionally led to wonderful impromptu sexual encounters in the showers with other women. But today it was different. She would have bet she would cum two or three times thinking of that delicious blow Antonio had landed on her chest and the erotic pleasure that wonderful harmless pain would cause. Not today. Today, while still deep in the afterglow of her orgasm, she thought of the serenity in Erika and the tiny little glimpse at the joy of being trained by a Master who had your best interest at heart, like Antonio obviously did for Erick. She pondered in amazement at the way her friend responded to her Master.

Then as the afterglow faded and the memories of her past regained control of her mind, came those ugly voice inside her head telling her it was just fine and dandy for Erika but that lifestyle was not for her. She had to ask, "How do you do it?" she shouted from under the shower head while rinsing the soap from her legs.

"How do I do what?"

"Have your life run by someone else."

Erika thought for a moment. This was such a common question that she thought carefully not to give the practiced answer. Andrea needed an honest answer she was going to get it. "He does not run my life."

Andrea just shook her off stepped out of the shower and stood next to her friend in front of the mirror, "what do you mean he does not run your life. For God's sake, he has you give yourself an enema in the shower, tells you that you only have twenty five minutes to shower and dress, he tells you to kneel at the edge of the mat. Erika, the man runs your life!"

"No sweetie, he does not. He brings structure to my life and he's earned the right to do that by the way He always treats me. I've never been with someone that talks to me as much, that understands me so well, that cares for me the way He does. He has my complete trust, and he cherishes that and protects it with every action he takes. He does nothing to me or for me that is not part of our power exchange."

"I don't understand. You give him permission? Then you are in charge, not him. He's not your master, he's your slave."

Erika smiled and shook her head, "no, that's not it at all. I can understand where that idea would come from; if the slave says she wants to be a slave, then she has the power. Is that what you think?"

"Yes, absolutely and that shatters the image I had of you two. He's got no control over you, or he has total control over you and he has you believing that you're the boss, but you're not. Which is it?"

"I could never submit to anyone that did not earn my trust first, and that could not establish His leadership over our relationship. It's not done by commands, but by a commanding presence. It's not done by giving orders, but by building a desire in the other person to do as they are told. It is not about being boss and servant, but about taking the proper roles in the relationship."

"What proper roles? What the hell are you talking about?" Andrea's years of being a cop started to show in the intensity of her voice; too many years of breaking down hoodlums and always having to have a commanding presence even when she did not feel the confidence to back up her actions. What she had experience in the shower at the end had left her with more questions than she had answers. That typically made her angry and she was taking it out on Erika. She had a tiny little glimpse at something but in the end it was just sex play. Sure, Antonio taught her a few tricks, but this was just his way of manipulation. Andrea now knew what was behind the curtain and while it was fun, this was nothing that she could not have figured out on her own. She liked pain, she liked to be used sexually, but by all that was sacred in her heart, no one was going to run her life the way Antonio was running Erika's.

"I'm talking about the rightful place of a woman in her family, submissive to her Husband and to her Lover, and not take away from Him, but give Him the peace He deserves when He comes home from a hard day."

"What are you then, chopped liver? Honey, honey… you have a career that is on the ascendant and you can name your own price when you decide to jump into private practice. You are the leading criminal lawyer in the state of New Jersey; hell, people in the Governor's Mansion talk about you. How can it be your job to make his nights peaceful? He should wash your feet and kiss the ground you walk upon, not the other way around!"

"Ahhh, but that's the secret isn't it. He does worship the ground I walk upon, and the very air that I breathe. But that is not what I'm talking about. I have a career because that's what I want to do in my life, and that's what I need to do with my life. He is fully supportive of that. The difference is, that in our relationship He is Master and I am his loving slave and take my rightful place one step behind him."

"I don't get it. Did he brainwash you, Miss District Attorney?"

"No, the exact opposite; he gave me full control of my brain and helped me wash away years and decades of forced induction into the belief that women and men are in competition. We are not. We work together for the common good of the family and of our relationship. Equal partners, with different roles; He is Master, and I am slave."

"There is no way, short of being kidnapped by Mr. Right and forced to accept him that I would ever agree with you. Yeah, you two have a wonderful relationship, but you are the rare couple." With that said Andrea tucked her service revolver onto her shoulder holster, flung her gym bag over her shoulder and walked away.

Erika watched her walk away and finished primping for her Master. She liked what she saw in the mirror and walked out mumbling to herself, "Perhaps that's exactly what you need, after all, that little glimpse I gave you girl frightened the hell out of you and you know it, even though you're not ready to admit it."

To be continued…

- - - - ǽ - - - -