Anonymous Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

A few hours drive away, Susan was thinking of me. The promised rain had arrived, and it beat against the windows of her cabin. She resolved to come back early, to get into the car and drive home, and she would call on me in the morning. She smiled to herself in the darkness, thinking of how much she would surprise me with her news, and how much fun it would be to be together again, just the two of us.

*****

It was early on the Wednesday when I opened the door for the last time. She was asleep, a rumpled figure in a rumpled bed, her little face pressed against the pillow, pale and vulnerable. I left the light off and squatted by the mattress with a bowl of warm water and a flannel. I unfastened the handcuff off her wrist, and I moistened the flannel and gently wiped away the tracks of her tears on her face, across her brow where the sweat had stuck the corn-coloured hair to her head. She opened her eyes, rolling on her back, and she looked into my face.

I saw her pupils, initially dark and unfocussed in sleep, settle on me, and I watched them focus and dilate as recognition leaped into her face. She shrank back from me with a cry of fear, her hands up, fending me off.

"It's all right, Beth." I said. "It's all over. I'm here."

"David? David, is that you?"

"Yes, its me. I'm here for you." I reached down and pulled her up, and she flung her arms around me and hugged me.

"Where is he? Where is that man?"

"He's gone, Beth. Its just you and me."

"He told me you were dead! God Jesus, David, I thought you were dead."

I said nothing, feeling her body shake with her tears.

"It's alright, Beth. It's all over."

I slipped my arms under her and lifted her up, carrying her though to my room, her face buried in my chest, and I laid her on the crisp white sheet. I cut away her dress with scissors, and ran the flannel over her shoulders, washing the stale vomit and sweat off the smooth creamy skin. She lay back and watched my face.

"Where am I?"

"In my flat."

"How? How am I here?"

I laid my finger gently on her lips. "Shhh. Not now. It's all OK, Beth. Don't worry about anything, you are safe and I'm here with you. Let me wash you and then sleep for a while and I'll take you home."

I took the flannel and began to wash her down, starting with her neck and shoulders. I held up each arm, the warm soapy water caressing her skin, and then the long graceful fingers on each hand; I slid the flannel over her armpits and down across the creamy skin of her flanks, around each cup of the lacy white bra and then down across her flat belly, over her left thigh and the hard little muscles of her calf. I caressed her ankles and foot, and then back up the inside of her thigh, leaving her skin damp and shining; up, towards the tight little mound of her pussy, brushing the back of my hand briefly against the thin damp fabric of her panties, then down the other thigh - long strokes over her knee and down to her foot again.

I rolled her over gently, and she was soft and compliant. I washed her neck, watching the fine whorls of damp gold hair stick to her skin; over the flawless perfection of her back and down to the swell of her buttocks, snug in the white knickers. She shifted slightly to allow me access to the junction of her thighs and I moved the flannel gently over between them, then downwards.

I gently rolled her over and I touched her face lightly. "Sleep now, and then I'll take you home."

She said nothing, her eyes on my face, then she sat up and deftly unhooked her bra, allowing it to fall free, her eyes inviting me as she sank back to the bed.

Her breasts were full. I caressed them with the flannel, feeling their weight and texture, full and firm. Her nipples hardened. She hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her knickers and slid them down, raising her hips off the mattress to allow them to fall fee around her legs, and then off. I brushed the flannel over the junction of her thighs, each side of her vulva, seven or eight strokes, watching her sex swell with anticipation, the labia opening slightly like a succulent flower. She opened her legs and lifted her bottom off the bed to allow me complete access, and I moved the flannel downwards, over her cunt, then down over her perineum and to her anus, lingering there, my fingers acknowledging the tight little opening through the thin wet fabric. She groaned with desire, her eyes on my face.

I pulled away, looking down on her. As God was my witness, I had not planned this, but I could not resist her. "Do you want me to stay, Beth?"

"Oh God, yes," she whispered. "I've always wanted you."

I smiled down at her. "Wanted me, or wanted me to stay?"

She stared at me. "Both. Both. Stay with me now."

I moved over to the spare side of the bed and slid in next to her, snuggling up to her back, my arm over her. She turned towards me, reaching up to touch my face, her fingers light as a feather across my brow, down to my lips. I kissed them softly and she moved them to the back of my head and pulled me gently towards her. I could see her mouth, slightly open, lips pouting upwards in invitation and the flash of her small white teeth behind them, and then we were kissing, the warm touch of her breath on my cheek and her lips soft as gossamer. I slipped my tongue between them, and she moaned into my mouth, her body arching upwards.

"Come on," she said. "Come to me, Brother." Her hands plucked at me.

I pulled my shirt over my head, shucking off my jeans and then my jocks. My cock was bursting, the head tight and purple as it reared out. I stared down at her, my whole body suffused with lust and desire, thinking back over the struggle of the last few months. I had dreamed of this moment a hundred times but never once had imagined that it would happen, that she would lie naked in front of me with her eyes on my face, willing me to do whatever I wanted. I climbed onto the bed, straddling her and she lifted her knees up and apart so that I had complete access.

"Do it slowly", she said. "Slowly the first time."

Each of my senses was heightened: the taste of her mouth and the salt of her skin, the velvet touch of her flesh; the groans of desire as we prepared to couple, and the rich aroma of lust hanging heavily in the air; somehow they were magnified a hundredfold as they were transmitted to my brain. I felt as if I was spread on a rack of pleasure, every nerve ending stretched and alive and aware. And as I hesitated over her, ready to penetrate her slim body, it was as if a part of my mind had detached from me and was above the bed, and I looked down on us: she was spread-eagled, her face tilted up and her eyes shut, mouth open slightly and panting, hands clutching at my buttocks pulling me forward, her legs over my back to hold me. I could see myself too, the muscles in my legs and buttocks tensing, moving forward to lodge the end of my cock against her, then dipping a little, my head snapping back as the first inch penetrated her.

Her eyes flew open as she felt me enter, the mouth of her puss fluttering around my shaft, bubbling and sucking, distending to accommodate me, so that the labia were drawn in and her cunt looked tight and stretched as I slid into her. She gasped, her face up into the hollow of my shoulder, and a squeal of pleasure burst from her mouth as she felt the full length. Her mouth sought me out, and we kissed with frantic lips, her hands on the back of my head and her legs tightly wound around me to keep me in.

I watched as my cock withdrew, her pussy sucking at it, gripping the shaft as if to hold it in for as long as it could, until the distended purple head appeared out of her body with a soft slurping noise and we were joined only by a fine strand of silver lubricant. I watched as my hips moved forward again, as the head of my cock nudged against her, her lips sliding aside to welcome me, and tiny bubbles of juice bubbling around the shaft as it sank into her. I listened to the creak of the mattress springs, settling to a rhythm, and her cries of lust and passion as I fucked her in my bed, hearing her cry out my name.

"David, Christ God, David, Fuck me, Fuck your sister!"

At that moment a vivid flash of lightening filled the room, followed almost immediately by a crash of thunder, immense and awesome, and she cried out my name again, louder. It drowned out the sound of the front door latch opening, and the sound of Susan's footsteps as she entered the house, faltering as she heard unexpected voices in the darkened house when she only expected to find me. I was oblivious to her figure as it appeared in the bedroom doorway, drawn there by the noise of our lovemaking, her hands at her mouth in shock as she saw what was happening, and heard what we said.

"Come into me, David. Fuck your little sister and come into me!"

"I will, Beth, I will. I love you. I love fucking you."

From her vantage point she could see my buttocks thrusting at the writhing figure beneath me. See the full slide of my cock into Beth's open vagina and the glistening of our juices as we fucked. She could hear the slap of my balls as I plunged into my sister, and Beth's frantic cries as she reached up towards her orgasm. She watched as my back arched, heard my primeval cry as I buried myself deep and spurted into the wriggling girl beneath me, and she listened to my voice, gusty with desire, as I filled the hungry, gobbling little orifice beneath me.

"Yes, God, yes, Beth. I'm filling you! I'm filling you with my juice! Take it. Take it!"

Her ears rang with the cries of my sister in orgasm, heard her cunt sucking at me loudly as it felt the burning heat of my juice inside, saw her nails raking at my back and her voice shrill.

"I feel it, David. I feel you. Fill me up!"

She watched as the figures on the bed subsided, heard the gusty sighs of pleasure and the murmuring of voices sated. She turned quietly, tiptoeing across the corridor and through the lounge, carefully turning the latch on the front door and slipping through, closing it softly behind her and then turning away, out into the rain. She forgot in her haste that the present she had bought for me was on the sofa where she had left it.

The cold rain lashed at her body, soaking her so that it streamed in freezing rivulets over her skin, but it did nothing to cool the scolding tears that trickled down her face as she ran, nor the burning of her loins as she thought of what she had seen.

We slept, after our lovemaking, spooned together as lovers do. Beth slept the sleep of exhaustion, worn out after the trauma of the last few days, but her face was untroubled and sometimes a small smile curled the corners of her lips so that she looked like a young girl. I slept as if I had come home after a long journey, my arms around her like a prize possession.

It was past lunchtime when I woke, spiraling upwards from a restful sleep. I looked over and regarded Beth: she was still asleep, breathing lightly. The plum coloured bruises under her eyes had faded and she had colour in her cheeks. She looked beautiful in the diffused light entering through the rain splattered window. I gently disengaged myself from her and padded though to the kitchen to make a big plate of toast and two mugs of tea. She woke with the rattling of the tray and she smiled at me as I walked in, still naked.

"Well, that's a sight to gladden any girl's heart. Where's the frilly apron?"

"Don't push your luck, Buster." I set the tray down and sat next to her, running my finger lightly over her cheek. "How do you feel?"

"Good."

"We need to talk. I have to tell you what I've done."

She reached up and laid her fingers on my lips. "I think I know. I was here all the time, wasn't I?" She saw me nod, and she smiled at me. "We can talk later, when I'm ready. I don't want to do anything to lose this now."

"Right." I pulled back the covers and slipped into bed, feeling her warmth as she pushed back against me. My cock stiffened, and she wriggled as she felt the head lodge against her anus.

"Mmmm. Shame to waste that."

"Right" I said.

*****

Author's Note. That concludes this story - maybe I'll come back to it again as I've left a couple of hooks in there. Any ideas for future episodes would be welcome. Please also note that all characters in this story are imaginary and bear no resemblance to actual people, alive or dead. Further, I don't condone violence towards women, either mental or physical - I value them too much to even contemplate that sort of behaviour in real life. This is a work of fiction, and should be read only in that context. I hope that you have enjoyed it.