Another Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was afraid you'd never ask, please do, I'm ready to cum anyway, but don't let that stop you."

Colin moved down to her and began to kiss, lick, finger and suck her pussy. She cried and screamed and mewed and shouted, climaxing several times until she pushed him away exhausted.

Colin sat back his dick in his hand, but too tired to even pump it. His mouth ached and his tongue was sore, he grinned and told Mary. She giggled and he watched in fascination as her belly and breasts wobbled and danced.

she hauled herself upright and grabbed his hand,

"Come on I need to pee."

"With me?"

"Don't you want to watch?"

"Well yes, but you don't usually let me."

"Then don't question it, come with me."

Pulling him up she walked to the bathroom. As they went in she pulled Colin past her.

"Sit!" she commanded.

Curious he sat on the toilet seat and she positioned herself over him. As he went to ask, she smiled and with a hiss her piss streamed over his cock, covering him, dripping off his balls, running to his anus then into the toilet bowl. His cock began to rise in response to the most erotic thing he had witnessed so far. She wiggled her backside to remove the last drops and smiled at him.

You need to wash yourself, you're such a messy pisser," she grinned kissed him and ran her hand round his cock.

"Wash and I'll treat you to a hand job, be quick, or I might go to sleep."

She turned and left, he admired her large saggy arse as she went.

"Wash not watch!" she threw over her shoulder.

Colin walked into the bedroom, she was sat on the bed, still naked, he walked towards her.

"Sorry there's not enough Mary juice at the moment, but I bought some of this!" she popped open a tube of lubricant and poured a little on his cock. Wrapping her hand round it she massaged it slowly then sped up, soon Colin was grunting and moving his hips in time to her wanking. As he let her know he was about to come she lay back and opened her legs aiming his cock at her opening, four, five, six spurts hit her directly, she sighed and her other hand snaked round to rub the cum into her opening and along her slit to her clit. Still holding Colin, she attempted to stand, he grasped her shoulders and helped her up. She pulled his cock between her legs, closing her thighs she rocked back and forth feeling his cock rubbing against her clit. They held each other and kissed , their bellies flattened against each other and his cock sliding along her slit, then she came in a flurry of grunts and squeals as Colin felt his cock soaked in her juices, each thrust making his cock head touch her opening. Mary fell back, staring at Colin's stiffy. His hand seized his rod and he pumped hard. He couldn't cum it was too soon after his last climax, he gripped tighter and stared at Mary, who realising the problem lay back on the bed and pulled her pussy lips wide so he could see right into her sex.

"Come Colin, come for me, come in my hole, come baby, come for me." She licked her lips and waggled her breasts so they lazily rolled over her chest and stomach. She rolled over and presented her arse, her hands pulling the cheeks apart, so he could see her anus and gaping pussy.

"Can't, to soon, can't come, can't come." he lashed his hand backwards and forwards, but the lubricant made the action almost frictionless.

Mary rolled back over and jammed two fingers into her hole, moving them in and out rapidly.

"this is your prick, Col, pretend it's your prick, moving in and out of me, making me come, I'm coming, baby I'm cumming, cum too, come inside me," her hand was a blur as she made two fingers three, her backside jerking off the mattress, her other hand on her clit. Mary realised that she was about to cum, she had actually made herself cum using her own fingers.

She screamed and jerked her fingers in and out, rubbing her clit and felt her climax sweep over her. Colin felt his balls tighten and stepped closer to Mary, standing between her legs. She looked and saw his cum face, removed her fingers and pulled her lips as wide apart as possible. Screaming her name over and over Colin pumped his seed into her open hole jerking back and forward, Mary gasped as she felt his cock head touch her fingers, but instead of moving away, she thrust herself up moving her hands away. As his last spurt came Colin felt Mary's hole close round him and he released his grip on his cock and thrust forward, sinking into Mary and pulling out again.

He staggered back and fell to the floor, she lept off the bed and ran to him.

"Col are you okay?"

"Wha.. I was inside you, I was actually inside you, I'm sorry if it hurt, I lost it, so sorry."

"Is that why you pulled out, oh Col it was ok, it felt good, Oh darling I love you and I want to do that again and again, only this time let you come inside me properly."

"Really, are you sure?"

"Positive."

"I saw you use your fingers, you've never done that before, at least not when I've been around."

"I know and it felt good, I've been missing out there, come on try to stand up are you sure you're ok?"

"Phew no, I feel a bit unsteady, all this sex is making mush of my brain."

He sat on the bed and winced, rubbing his lower back.

"Think I've broken my bum!"

"You ok for a minute, I need another pee, unless you want to come too. I really enjoyed pissing over you, sorry it's taken so long to realise it. I feel really sexy at the moment."

"That's because you are, always have been, it's just realising it. Come on." He stood and took her hand, as they walked to the bathroom.

She pushed him to the bath and made him lie down, she climbed in and straddled him, squatting over his cock. Her piss rained down on him as he held her knees.

As she finished he winked.

"One good turn," he said and she felt a warm wet stream rise up to her pussy, giggling she pulled her lips apart so his fountain went into her hole. she wiggled and it jetted against her anus, she dipped lower so that it tickled her puckered ring.

"Oh that feels so sexy, I might even cum again she said and moving slightly felt it against her pussy, which began to open. She reached between her legs and circled his still pissing cock. She pumped it gently feeling it stiffen. Colin lay in their combined piss and sighed contentedly. He watched as she pumped him and her other hand strayed to her pussy, absentmindedly fingering her clit. Her hands came away to pull her lips wider and she sank down on his cock. After twenty years he again felt the thrill of her vagina pulling his cock into her, like a warm wet suction tube, lined with silk.

Mary looked down at him and smiled,

"Bet you can't get out of that?" she said.

"Don't think I'm going to try," he said grinning.

Mary shivered and looked down at him, "Sorry to be a party pooper but I'm getting cold," she rose slightly and his cock made a 'plop' sound as he fell out of her.

She helped him stand and turned the shower on, they hugged and kissed under the warm water, then took turns to soap and wash each other. Mary paid particular attention to his cock and balls, making sure they were very clean. Colin's small fat cock remained rock hard. She let him wash her all over and he treated himself to slowly washing each breast with two hands, then her belly and bare mound. He watched her wash her pussy. Turning her round, he started at her neck and soaped and washed her down. He cleaned her cheeks and slid a soapy finger between them, finding her anus and running his finger gently round it.

They stepped out and found towels patting each other dry, then with the towels over their shoulders kissed passionately, her breasts flattened against his chest and their bellies squashed together with his dick wedged between. They ran their hands round each others arses and cupped the firm fleshy cheeks, squeezing gently. They broke briefly to hold hands and walk to the bedroom. the towels were thrown on the floor as they ran their hands over each other, their excitement mounting.

"Go down on me and make me wet enough for your dick," she urged pulling down on Colin's arms.

Colin lowered himself and waited as she moved her feet apart allowing him access, his mouth alighting on her mons and sliding down the crack to her pussy lips. He tongued, kissed, sucked and played with her, reaching above his head to massage the curve of her belly. her juice and his saliva mixing together made a very slippery mess around her opening and he felt her hands on his head.

Standing he waited for her to decide what would happen. Fingering her clit, she placed her other hand to her mouth, spat on it then circled his dick and began to slowly pump. She edged backwards to the bed, as Colin's hands massaged her large saggy tits, feeling the weight and softness of her globes. Her nipples hardened and she sighed, her finger flicking the groove beside her clit, her other hand steadily pumping his cock.

She sat and his hands fell off her breasts, then to Colin's surprise and delight, brought her hand off her clit and moved them to his balls, Lowering her head she licked his cock and slid it into her mouth, swirling her tongue round it. She started to lay back pulling Colin on the bed. Moving to straddle her he managed to get his leg over her chest so he faced her mound, he lowered his head as she guessed his intentions and widened her legs. Colin's tongue began to retrace its earlier route and she continued to suck and lick his cock. He kept his body high over her so she could dictate how much of his cock she took in, he kept his face low over her mound the better to enjoy her pussy. Finally with a 'plop' she pushed his cock out and he heard her whimper.

"turn round, put it in me,"

"You'll need to help me get it right, hold yourself open for me,"

They shuffled and rearranged themselves, Colin looking down saw she had hooked her fingers on either side of her slit and was pulling the labia back, exposing herself to him. He also noticed her righthand thumb was massaging her clit. Slowly he eased his cockhead towards her, feeling the heat of her pussy rising up to meet it. Feeling the head just enter he paused and looked at her.

"Kiss me, now please kiss me." she gasped, Colin moved his face over hers and their lips met, she sighed into his mouth and locked her mouth to his, as their tongues darted around each others.

Her fingers let go and her labia moulded themselves round his cock, her hands moving to his arse cheeks and massaged them in circular motions. Colin enjoyed the kiss but held himself still just inside her. she started to move herself around him, her hands now pushing down on his arse. He felt himself slip further into her until suddenly his balls met her backside and his groin her mons. She sighed and ground herself against him.

Colin relaxed slightly and they continued to kiss, losing track of time and only aware of the intense pleasure that locked them together from groin to lips. She continued to move in small circular motions around his groin, rubbing her clit against him. He felt as if his cock was embedded in a moist warm tunnel, gently rippling against him. He knew he could stay like this for hours without cumming, just enjoying the bliss of being inside her.

Mary broke the kiss and began to pant as her motions became more energetic, She started to rise and fall slightly as well as wiggling sideways and back until with a grunt she began to push hard against him and he felt her muscles tighten round his cock. With a scream she became rigid and her grip on his prick became a rippling motion. He could feel the hole clenching and releasing round him as her climax ripped through her. He pumped slightly and felt the tightening of his balls. He came in five or six huge spurts which she never felt because she was so lost in her own orgasm.

They slowed locked together, then kissed again for a long time. Colin's cock, spent, began to wilt until it fell out with a squelch.

"No" she wailed feeling completely empty inside. He kissed her again and they rolled onto their sides facing each other, still holding each other tightly.

They slept.

Colin felt something sharp in his ribs, he woke confused and disorientated.

"You're snoring," said Mary, his wife.

"Wuh! sorry am I?"

"No, but I want you awake so I lied," she smiled and kissed his nose, wrinkled hers and sat up, her breasts swaying and rolling over her large belly.

"What's up, what's wrong?" he struggled to wake up properly, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"We have to talk, are you awake?"

"What, yea, course I am, why?"

"Wake up Colin we've got lots to talk about!" she turned and rubbed her breasts over his face. Instantly his eyes focused and his tongue came out to try to lick the swaying nipples in front of him.

Mary smiled and sat back, feeling the saliva trails cooling her breasts.

"Right now you're awake, I want to talk to you about us, everything, nothing hidden, ok?"

"Sure, is something bothering you?"

"You bet, after yesterday everything's changed, don't you agree?"

"Of course, but I thought that we had resolved a lot of our problems."

"Oh yes we have, but we've created a few more."

"Shit! like what?"

"The fact is I can't think of anything else right now because I need your face and my pussy to meet and say good morning." she used her legs to push the bed covers off and widened her legs, still naked from their lovemaking the night before.

"It might be a bit messy, but I really need you to sort me out, I've been diddling my finger in it but it really needs your tender care."

"No problem," Colin said moving himself between her legs and aiming his mouth at her prize, "Fantastic way to wake up; come to daddy."

Later they lay in the bath together, Colin at the head, legs spread, Mary between them lying against his chest, idly dappling her fingers in the water. Colin had his arms round her and her breasts rested on his forearms.

"Col, do you really find me sexy? I still can't believe you want to see me naked, I'm gross."

"You're still the girl I woo'd and married, you've the best tasting pussy and the softest smoothest skin of anyone ever. I know you're fat, so am I but underneath you've not changed since we first met. I like seeing you naked, it still turns me on, I find your body fascinating and I like watching you move around, see how all the suspension works. He lifted his arms a little raising her breasts and slid his arms away so his hands cupped them. Mary wriggled against him.

"Don't start me off again, I ache from cumming so much, please can we just enjoy being close, I love this," she pulled his hands off her breasts and held them in hers. "Don't worry I'm not going to switch off again, I love making love with you, I've missed you so much."

He squeezed her fingers, "Me too, you're fantastic, in and out of bed, I feel so peaceful, like a dams burst and all the pressure's been released. It is so much better now than it ever was, you are a fantastic lover, friend, soulmate." He squeezed her hands again.

"Hmmm, now look what you've done, I'm thinking naughty thoughts again."

"Do tell!"

"Later,"

"I'm looking forward to it."

"I sure hope so."

They settled back again and relaxed in the warm bath, only finally moving when the water became too cold.

They turned the shower on and enjoyed the hot water returning the heat to their bodies. Walking back to the bedroom Mary wrinkled her nose, "Poo! we need to open the windows and wash the sheets, it's rank in here." She made for the bed as Colin unlatched the large window. They manhandled the dirty sheets downstairs and into the washing machine. Returning to the kitchen they organised breakfast. Later they cleared but made more tea and coffee and settled on the straight backed chairs around the kitchen table.

"OK Boss this morning you wanted to talk, so go on what's bothering you?"

"Right, well it's just that all this sex is very sudden and I feel kinda guilty about being so negative about it, I wanted to explain and apologise. I can't believe how sexy and turned on I've become, I don't want to lose that feeling ever again."

"No explanations needed, no apology required, it's a clean start for us. But, there are lessons for me in this too, so I would quit the angst and just enjoy what we do. However, if things start to change and it starts to hurt again, we stop and go back to the beginning, no penetration, but mutual masturbation and lots of hugging and kissing."

"Then you better hug me, because I really want to feel your arms round me and protecting me."

"Do you know that's how I feel inside you, protected, it's such an unbelievably satisfying feeling, like nothing else, perfect."

"Can I ask you a really personal question?"

"Of course you can, I do my best to answer it."

"It's a simple yes or no actually, have you ever tasted your own cum?"

"No!"

"Would you?"

"Do you want me to because I will, I've actually always been curious about it anyway."

"Wow, that's a good answer."

"what brought it on anyway?"

"Well, you know I have this aversion to the taste and smell of my pussy? well during the last couple of days I've tasted and smelt it lots of times on you and I'm not one hundred percent converted, but it's not as awful as I thought. Well it got me wondering if you knew what your cum tasted like, so I thought I'd ask."

"Good question, as I say I've been wondering for a long time, I've got close to it a couple of times but always chickened out, now seems a good time to share it with you."

"Good well let's try now, come on whack it out and lets see what we can do."

"Whack it out, where did that come from," Colin giggled and chuckled, opening his fly he extracted his cock, "Whack," he shouted as Mary's hands went to it, massaging it in her hands. It stiffened to full size in seconds.

It likes you, you're its friend," Colin said slowly sliding on the chair and leaning back.

Mary sat forward and wrapped her lips around his cockhead, swirling her tongue round it, she opened her lips and slid her hand to the pool of saliva on the end rubbing it round the shaft and pulling it into her mouth again. She sucked and swirled it as she pumped. Colin felt his stomach lurch as his climax came.

"Coming!" he yelled in warning, Mary lifted her head off and watched his face, still pumping, but allowing her fist to cover his cockhead , before twisting her wrist and reversing her hand down his shaft.

"MARY!" he grunted and she held his cock below the head in a vice like grip. She pulled a clean cup over and aimed his cock in it, thick globs of cum spurted into the cup, covering the bottom. She continued to pump him until no more came out. aiming his cock upwards she bent and sucked him into her mouth, washing him clean with her tongue and saliva. popping his cock out she swallowed and smacked her lips.

"Not bad, a bit salty and gooey, but not disgusting, fancy a taste?" she held the cup up to him. Colin took the cup and swirled it, ready to drink.

"Hey don't drink all of it, I only got a taster, I want a proper portion buster." she warned.

He smiled and tilted the cup until hel felt the liquid on his lips, then he sucked some in, allowing it to roll round his mouth, savouring it like wine.

He passed the cup to Mary who raised it and tilted her head back, taking the rest into her mouth. After a few minutes she swallowed and looked at him.

"Mmm different, I can't make it out, but I wouldn't say no to you cumming in my mouth."

He swallowed and paused, "really, you'd let me cum in your mouth."

"Less messy than my pussy, but not as much fun, as I've discovered, but yeah, I could learn to like it. Do you know I didn't know what I thought it would taste like, but definitely didn't expect that."

"Hmm, it's a bit, well nothing really, a bit slimy or gooey, but not what I thought either. Not sure I'd want to do it all the time, but not so unpleasant that I'd refuse in the future."