Another Changed Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

"Damn you and your morals! Why can't you just take advantage of a horny woman who wants you?!"

Good question. Perhaps just a little advantage. I rolled on top of her, getting hold of her wrists as I went and dragging her arms up and over her head. I was acutely aware of the fact we were both naked and if it had been possible to get any harder I'm sure my dick would have done it. Tess didn't struggle or complain, and I knew she would let me do whatever I wanted.

I couldn't resist her totally, her mere presence turned me on, but her naked body beneath mine and her soft pants while she waited for me to do something, anything, was both wonderful and torture. Thinking back to the previous morning I realised what I could take now, without this going too far. I kissed her hard before starting to trail my kisses down her body. With my weight largely off her as I moved she shifted too, and her legs drifted open in an invitation I dearly wanted to take up.

I supported my body over hers, one knee between her legs to keep them apart and my lips travelling down the valley between her breasts. She moaned just at that so I took them in my hands, gently stroking and squeezing as I rubbed my thumbs over the erect nipples. I wanted a taste then, to have them in my mouth not just my hands, and I licked across one to a cry of pleasure.

Determined to make her feel good, to make her come like she had done to me yesterday, I suckled at her breasts, teasing each nipple in turn. She started to wriggle beneath me, her body rubbing on my hard cock, and although I had the feeling that was what she was begging for it still didn't seem right, so I moved my hand so I could work that on and into her instead. She was so wet and ready for me I nearly gave into the temptation to sink deep inside her.

Instead I pushed two fingers into the heat and rubbed a thumb across her bud. She froze for a moment, before taking a deep breath. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open and panting in between her moans and cries. I wished I could see her face better, but I didn't want to stop playing with her breasts now that I had the chance again, and she clearly loved that almost as much as me starting to fuck her with my fingers while I teased her clit.

As her cries and pants became harder and faster I increased the speed and force of what I was doing to her, needing to see and feel her come underneath me. It was all about her pleasure, and although I was hard and aching I didn't feel the need to do anything for myself. She was so beautiful like this, lost in the pleasure I was able to give her, I felt so proud and glad that she would allow me to be with her.

Finally, all the stimulation was too much for her sensitised body. She cried out my name, sending a shudder of pleasure through me, and her body tensed. I felt the contractions of her pussy around my fingers and I slowed my movements, not willing to stop entirely when I knew I could do so much for her. I raised my head from her breasts just to see her face, sated and smiling, and waited for her eyes to open. There was such depth of feeling in the dark chocolate pools I was taken aback by it.

Moving my hand, I wanted to find somewhere to dry it, but she wrapped her legs around me to stop me from going anywhere. I was balanced above her now, not touching except my wrist against her side and our legs entwined. Her gaze was locked with mine, and neither of us spoke for what seemed like a very long time.

"Aren't you going to finish this?" she finally asked, stroking her hand gently down my erect cock.

I sucked in a breath, surprised and pleased at the sensation, but still not wanting to do this when she was hungover.

"Please don't," I gasped out, "I'll come all over you in seconds."

I saw a flash of something in her eyes, lust or teasing I wasn't quite sure until she spoke, when I realised it was both.

"I'd like that."

"What?" I stammered. She hadn't let go of my erection and I was having trouble concentrating on her words.

"If you're not going to fuck me then I'd like you to come on me."

She lay back, her gorgeous body displayed passive in front of me, while my brain tried to process what she was asking. Seeing as I was making no move she decided to urge me on.

"Dan, I want you to stroke yourself until you come over me. Take that beautiful hard cock in your hand and finish yourself off, mark me as yours."

I let out some kind of feral growl at her words, and had my cock in my hand as requested before I even had chance to think about it further. I saw her watching me, her eyes glued to my movements, and I knew I couldn't last long when she was looking at me with such lust after all the teasing so far this morning. I groaned as my body tensed, then watched as I did as she requested, trails of my cum landing on her breasts and stomach.

"Oh god Tess," I moaned as I saw the sticky trails on her gorgeous body, and then again as she dipped one finger into it and brought it to her lips. I shuddered as she licked her finger clean with a sexy grin on her face, a couple more drops of cum finding their way out of my softening cock onto her.

"You like that, don't you," she murmured in possibly the sexiest voice I'd ever heard. "You made me all dirty."

The smile on her face told that she loved it as well, and as much as I'd just come I started to wonder if I could do it again just from her words. I was still shaking and breathing hard and her reactions weren't helping me to calm down. I wondered just how long I was going to be able to control myself with her.

"You need a shower," I told her. "It seems only fair that I clean you off since I made all this mess."

"You must have read my mind!"

I got up, helping her to stand too, unable to resist pulling her into my arms and claiming another kiss. I felt the cool and sticky cum on her but it didn't put me off in the slightest, it really did feel like I had marked her somehow as mine and that felt really good. The fact she had teased me into it and clearly enjoyed it too made me wonder what other kinks she had, and then realise I'd never had that thought before. I led the way to the shower, contemplating how much she had changed me.

"While I like the strong and silent type, what just happened?" she asked as I turned on the water, still deep in thought.

I turned and grinned at her, making sure she knew it was nothing to worry about by my expression.

"I just realised how I'd never done anything like that before. Not the cum, obviously, but bothered to find out little things like that which turn a lover on. I guess everyone has their preferences, but it never occurred to me to find out what they are before now. I can't wait to find out what else you enjoy!"

She grinned back at me. "You'll have to wait and see, for the main part. There is one other thing you could do for me right now though."

"Anything," I said with conviction.

"Wash my hair for me? I know it's not exactly sexual, but I do love it."

"Hey, anytime I get to touch you is sexual to me! Must be love."

Her gaze went from teasing to intense in just those few words. She didn't take her eyes off me as she stepped under the shower, and suddenly I was treated to the sight I had only imagined the previous morning. She was beautiful naked already but the water cascading over her curves, caressing every inch of her skin, made me want to follow each droplet and lick them up. She probably saw the gleam in my eyes as I thought about it and her hand stretched out towards me.

"You going to keep staring or come do some of those things you are thinking about?"

That spurred me into action, but licking her all over didn't quite seem like the right thing to do at that moment.

"I like looking, but I think I should wash your hair."

"How long are we going to be stuck in foreplay?" she asked, seemingly out of nowhere.

I thought about it, not really sure what to say. I wanted her a lot, but I was enjoying getting to know her in so many ways, only some of them sexual.

"I don't know baby. In some ways I'm loving this part of things, teasing and getting to know you better. That doesn't mean I don't want us to make love, but I'm still dealing with the fact that this is enough for me right now because being with you is so different to anything I've done before."

She pulled a face at me.

"So basically, you want me, but I'm the one woman you can be with and not have sex so you're relishing that right now."

"I guess so. Does that make any sense?"

"It makes some sense, but it's driving me crazy Dan. How can you look at me like you just did and not just take me?"

"With a great deal of self-control Tess. I do want you badly, but it hasn't quite seemed the right time yet."

"Just so long as the right time comes along eventually."

"I'm sure it will," I told her, wondering when that would be.

* * * * * *

Two weeks later, I was none the wiser. I barely managed to see her in the week when we both had to work, but most nights I'd been able to crawl into bed beside her no matter how late it was. Now that I could have that, sleeping and waking alone just didn't cut it. She usually woke me for a few kisses before she headed to work but I relished the weekends when she stayed in bed with me.

We were intimate in so many ways, never sleeping anything but naked, kissing and touching whenever we wanted and bringing each other to orgasm so many times, but I still hadn't found that perfect moment and she wasn't pushing it. Sometimes I thought I could see her willing me to take her, sometimes she made it more overt with the way she pressed her body against me, but I couldn't take that final step and it was starting to confuse me immensely.

I spent a frustrating Tuesday morning alone and headed to work, trying to get my head around what I was feeling. I did want her, but I was struggling to understand how it could happen when I wanted it to be at the perfect moment and that hadn't happened so far. I'd been totally naked on top of her several times and even that had not been enough. I was distracted through lunch service but thankfully I had a good team who could pick up the slack. It was only when we had the mid-afternoon lull that I realised my inattention had been noticed, at least by Charlie.

"Are you okay? Please tell me you haven't pissed Tess off already," he said.

I smiled at him. "No, definitely not. I'm just a bit confused right now."

"I'm here if you need to talk Dan. I won't tell anyone either, not even Mark. I've been told I'm a good listener, and trust me, if it is about Tess then it's still something of a sore subject with him."

I thought about it for a moment, and the offer seemed good. I needed to work this out and at least over the last few weeks I'd learned it does help to talk. I trusted Charlie too, and I knew that he'd changed Mark's life for the better, perhaps he'd have some insight into changing mine.

"I'd appreciate that. Can we get out of here for a bit?"

"Sure. Let me just go make our excuses. The kitchen won't be busy for the next hour or so and I'm sure they'll cope without us."

I headed outside straight away to wait for Charlie, deciding that I would have to be honest with him, if only to a point. He didn't need to know the details of what had happened, just where I was stuck. I just hoped he'd be able to see a way out. We didn't talk straight away, but I led the way to a park a minute or two away from work so we could sit in quiet.

"So, are you going to tell me?"

Even having decided to talk I found it difficult to start, and I stuttered a little before I could make any real sense.

"I love her Charlie. I know that. But I've never felt like this before and it's kind of going wrong because it's so right."

"I don't understand. What is going wrong?"

I looked at him properly, and he just seemed curious and I was sure he wasn't going to laugh. Well, fairly sure.

"This will sound insane, because I've already had sex with her, but I can't seem to find the right moment for it to happen again now that we are together. It has to be special but I don't know how to make it that way."

"So you haven't... um... haven't had sex? Done anything? I've seen you kiss her and it hardly looked like you were having trouble keeping your hands off her."

"I'm not. We've been doing plenty, just not all the way. Originally she told me no sex for a while, but now she's given me an open invitation more than once and I can't seem to take her up on it."

I heard a sharp exhale. "Jesus man, when did you last get laid?!"

I glared at him. "That is not the important issue here. What can I do to make everything perfect for her? That's all I need, not to be drunk and horny and fed up after a year of teasing like last time. She deserves so much more from me, and I need her to know how special she is and that I am not the same man she slept with before."

His eyes went wide at hearing that, but I guess it was the last thing he'd expect to hear me say.

"Dan, she knows how much you have changed and that you love her. Perhaps this is a little simplistic, but it sounds more like you need to prove these things to yourself than to her."

"Perhaps I do, but that doesn't help me work out how to do it."

"Well, you said special, so what does she like? Candlelight dinner, flowers, long walks in the country? Hell, I don't know, but creating the mood in that kind of way?"

His suggestions caused a sudden moment of realisation and I put my head in my hands and let out a groan. I was such a moron.

"You mean like a date?" I muttered.

"Well obviously. I mean it's not exactly rocket science...or perhaps it is," he tailed off, looking at me. "You haven't gone on a date with her, have you?"

"No."

"Then maybe you just worked out exactly what you need. Perhaps that is what you haven't done right so far. It's pretty usual to start with a date or two before you end up in bed together, but you skipped that, and now you are actually seeing her it's just you two in private getting frisky."

"Yeah, I guess it is. Thanks Charlie. All I need to do now is work out what she enjoys."

I saw the smirk before he answered. "Not found chance to talk about that either?! I'll find out for you, if I can, and then you can surprise her."

"She'll know you're asking for me, that rather spoils the surprise."

"I'll ask Mark. He'll know."

"He's not going to help me woo Tess, he'd much rather point out my shortcomings to her."

Charlie smiled. "Possibly, but he will help me, with a little persuasion."

* * * * * *

That night, much as I wanted to, I didn't go to Tess. I knew if I did that I would be able to slip into her bed beside her and no matter how asleep she was she would cuddle up to me, but in that situation I couldn't think straight. I hated being alone in my bed now, but I needed to work out what was going on. I still couldn't believe I'd totally missed out the dating part. I'd asked her to date but we'd never so much as gone to a movie together, it was just nights spent in teasing each other and playing.

My work hadn't exactly helped either, with the stupid hours I had to do clashing with her normal daytime job. I couldn't fix that and I loved what I did, but I needed a bit of time off so I could treat her to some normality as well as something special that would hopefully bring us closer together. Ideally so close I would be able to make love to her like I wanted, no, needed, to do.

I didn't even have to beg for the weekend off, Mark offered. I dimly wondered exactly what Charlie had done, but figured it was probably sexual favours of some kind and I didn't need or want details of that. It gave me chance to put a plan together, but beyond cooking her a meal of things I knew she would love I was still none the wiser on what would be the perfect date for her. It was rubbish that I even needed help to find this out, but for a one time surprise I would cope and I'd just have to spend the rest of my life finding out every little thing that she loved.

"So? Please tell me you've got some ideas for me," I whispered when I saw Charlie. Not everyone needed to know what I was up to.

"Books, museums, wanders in the countryside. I have the perfect plan for a day out for you."

He laid out what sounded like an extremely good and well thought through plan. It relied on me having all of Saturday to take her out and that reminded me of how easy that had been.

"I've already got the weekend off. How did you get him to agree to that?"

Charlie coloured slightly. "You don't want the details! I knew you'd need it and trust me, it was great fun persuading Mark."

"You're right, I probably don't want details, but if it gets me something similar, I'm glad you took one for the team!"

"It was my pleasure!"

* * * * * *

Wednesday and Thursday, before and after work I planned our day out down to the last detail. I made her chocolates and ordered flowers, and organised food for a picnic hamper, making sure I packed her favourites. I spent so much time doing that I barely saw Tess, but I made sure I spoke to her and heard her sweet voice each night before I went to sleep in my bed alone. After Saturday I fully intended to be with her every single night.

I had to work most of the Friday shift, but I was allowed to leave early, and I carefully packed up the few items I had prepared at the restaurant for our date the next day. I would drop them off at my house to pick up on our way in the morning, and tonight I would sleep with my beautiful Tess in my arms again.

Just that thought meant I had a smile plastered on my face as I drove to her house and as I parked up. It was only when the key she had given me didn't open the door and I had to ring the doorbell I frowned, but at the first sight of her as she opened the door it came back. She looked gorgeous as always and I let my eyes trail up her body to remind myself of the sight. It had been too long. Mind you she didn't look anywhere near as happy to see me as I was to see her.

"I didn't think you'd come," she told me as we went inside.

"Why not? I've been here every weekend, and almost every night."

"Key phrase being almost. Where have you been the last few nights?"

That sounded like an accusation rather than a general enquiry.

"I had some things to do. I'm sorry if you wanted me here baby. I wanted to be here too, but it will all be worth it, I promise."

She looked right at me, and I could almost see the questions in her head, way more than she had actually asked. In fact, I was starting to get really worried about what she was thinking, and then she spoke.

"We need to talk."

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers
12