Another Day in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harder
harder
15 Followers

He kept up his assault on her sensitive tits for a long while. He would stop squeezing them with his hand and again take her hands in his and push them back over her head. This let her tits hang naturally and he would then cover them with gentle kisses and licks gradually increasing the speed and intensity and ending always at her nipples. When he got to the nipples he would flick at them with his tongue or suck on them pulling the weight of her tit up by the nipple slightly causing her to groan and squirm at the sensation.

He looked up at her face and said, " Um, I love these," flicking his tongue across her tits. " I could do this for hours. Should I? Or do you want more than just this?"

She shook her head, " Mmmore, please more!" Her eyes wild with desire her hands still held by his over her head.

"Hmmm," he answered smiling up at her still flicking his tongue over her extremely sensitive nipples and tits. " I thought you would."

He released her hands as he gave her tits one last round of squeezes and nibbles and then began his descent to her pussy by licking and kissing her all over and running his fingertips over wherever he wasn't kissing. This was making her crazy. She was arching her body and then relaxing it with his every touch. Her neck was arched and her head was back her mouth open as he twirled his tongue down her abdomen licking down one side of where her hip and abdomen met and then the other crossing over with his tongue flicking it's way over her pubic mound just out of reach of her wet throbbing pussy. As he did this he was dragging his fingertips over her tits, down her sides over the outside of her thighs and then back up the insides of her thighs and over her stomach and then repeating the cycle over and over.

He was taking his time and she loved it but he was also driving her mad with anticipation. Just when she about to say please, his tongue danced quickly down and then back up the wet slit of he pussy. She let out a low moan and again slowly rolled her head from side to side, her eyes closed. She caught his head in her hands holding it in place as he repeated his trip up and down her aching pussy with his wonderful tongue. She shuddered in excitement as his tongue flicked across her clit several times now. She raised her legs up and put them over his shoulders now as her kneeled between her wide spread legs. He now dove into her pussy with a passion. He licked and sucked her pussy like never before. He pumped his tongue in and out of her hot wet pussy fucking her with it and lapping up her wetness as he did. Then he gather up her pussy lips and pulled back slightly sucking them into his mouth as he did. This sent electric bolts to her brain. And they stopped on their way to her brain at her nipples as he pulled on them while he sucked on her pussy lips.

She blinked her eyes open and gasped for breath as he released her pussy lips from his grasp and marveled at how he had brought her to the edge and had barely touched her clit. And while he repositioned him self to resume his attentions she was able to realize all this was happening to her delight outside in the beautiful backyard paradise in the bright morning sun. This only proved to heighten her arousal, being outside naked, having incredible sex, wow she thought and then he resumed his assault and she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply feeling the soft morning breeze and the hot sun shinning down and his tongue now firmly planted again against her pussy licking up and down flicking hard against her clit almost making her jump. She moaned louder now in passionate pleasure.

He dove slightly deeper without warning circling the opening to her ass with his tongue, just as she had done to him. Pressing slightly against the natural resistance, while still pulling lightly on her tits. She groaned and moaned as she shook her head and said, " I should have known better, I knew that would be trouble." her voice trailing off as he returned to her pussy by way of licking her soft beautiful inner thighs.

He release her tits and took her firm beautiful ass in his hands and pulled and lifted her up to meet his mouth on her pussy not leaving her any room to escape his tongue which was now focused exclusively on her very sensitive and ready clit. He flattened out his tongue and pressed it against her hardened clit and then rubbed it up and down causing the hood to roll up and then back down which just made her clit stand up more. After a few minutes of this she was nearly panting and had her hands firmly planted on his head. He then switched to flicking the tip of his tongue rapidly but ever so gently back and forth across her clit while he applied suction, which did not allow her clit to retreat from his attack.

After about a minute or two of this she suddenly pushed down her pussy smashing into his chin and becoming very, very wet as she came curling up reaching for him, holding his head to her not letting him move and shaking violently. She couldn't speak she was so far into her climax, her mouth opened but only small squeaks came out and finally a long low, "Oh my God, mmmmmm, please, please stop!" as she tried to push his head away from her electrified pussy.

He felt her urging him away and relented and she literally collapsed into the chair, her chest heaving as she tried to recover her senses. He pushed himself up and wiped the massive amount of her wetness from his chin as he admired his work. She was still shaking her head from side to side, smiling broadly now. Her tits were still heaving heavily as she tried to steady her breathing and as his gaze wandered down to her pussy he saw that it was wide open, pink and soaking wet inviting him in. He waited no more, he couldn't. His cock and his balls ached for release. He slid up between her wide-open legs and held himself up by the arms on the chair as she had when this all started this morning. He held himself there and easily guided his swollen rock hard long cock into her waiting and wet pussy. He pushed in easily and slowly until he hit bottom. Her eyes never opened. She simply smiled wider and reached up and wrapped him up in her arms and with her legs welcoming him into her with all her remaining strength. She finally looked up blinking her eyes at both the bright sunshine and trying to focus on him. When she finally was able to focus she saw him handsome face above hers as he held him self up and pumped his cock in and out of her. She put her chin to her chest and looked down at the beautiful sight of him sliding his cock into her and inhaled and sighed in pleasure.

He suddenly stiffened up arched his back and rammed his cock deep into the bottom of her pussy and before she could look up he stared to cum shooting his load deep in her his cock throbbing with every spasm. She looked up and saw his eyes closed and a look of total pleasure on his face. She held on to him as he kept his cock buried deep in her filling her pussy with cum. She squeezed his cock as his spasm slowed gripping it with her pussy. He moaned as he turned his head from side to side as she did this and ground his hips against hers trying to push his cock deeper and deeper.

He finally opened his eyes to find her smiling up at him and saying, " Um what a wonderful start to a beautiful day. Don't you think?" again with her coy and sexy smile as she started giggling which caused his cock to pop out.

What could he do, he smiled and laughed with her and said, " Um hmm."

harder
harder
15 Followers
12