Another Football Season... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers hooked the elastic waist band of his briefs and in an instant they were a puddle of white around his feet. His throbbing erection stood up at attention curving up away from his heavy ball sack.

The matrix of veins and the bulging urethra pulsing with blood. A tiny droplet of pre-cum appeared at the slit in it's soft flaring head.

Sam urged me again. "Suck it now!"

Hooking one index finger over the top of his rock hard cock near the base I drew it down as I rose off my haunches bringing my soft warm lips to within inches of the moist droplet that had oozed from him.

One finally time I told him. "I need to taste this glorious cock."

My lips parted and I extended my tongue to capture the drop of cum from his tip. It was warm salty and only a preview of the loads of thick sticky cum he'd reward me with soon enough.

I pulled down with my index finger and brought the sensitive circumcision scar on the bottom of his cock head firmly against my tongue cupping the moist flesh so it curved around the sides a little.

"That's it." Sam exclaimed.

I moved forward taking the head and it's flaring corona beyond my soft lips. With my mouth still wide open I exhaled deeply over his twitching cock causing Sam to moan softly.

Slowly closing my lips around the shaft just behind his corona I began moving back and forth just teasing the cock head with my tongue and wet mouth.

Sam watched from above intently as my lips glided again and again over the smooth flaring corona.

My fingers were constantly moving about his thighs teasing and tickling the twitching flesh and occasionally sliding up to cup those twin cum producing balls as they swayed back and forth with the rhythm of my blow job.

"Deeper." Sam whispered.

My eyes smiled at him and I slowly started taking more and more of his swollen cock shaft between my lips. I still moved back enough to let my warm lips caress his flaring corona but with each successive forward motion a little more of his beautiful cock slipped inside.

If I were a ventriloquist I would have said. " I need this beautiful cock deep in my throat." But I'm not and I let my eyes do the talking. Each time I took more my eyes got a little wider.

Soon enough his pulsing cock head was beginning to bump into the back of my throat and as I pressed harder over him the smooth cone shape of his cock head was wedged in my throat. Each time the tight ring of flesh stretched a little more granting his beautiful pulsing cock access to my searing throat flesh.

Sam gave in to his urge to feel his cock buried in my throat and slid his hands from my shoulders to my skull. He fingers grasped hair on either side and as I pressed forward he increased the pressure with his hands.

His flaring cock head burst through the tight opening and once inside he pulled my head forward until my nose was nestled in his hairy pubic patch.

My throat expanded to accept its invader and I swallowed drawing the searing wet flesh tight around his cock.

"God I love when you swallow all of it." Sam exclaimed.

I could feel small tears escaping from the corner of my eyes as Sam started moving my head back and forth an inch or two as he throat fucked me.

Again and again the pulsing shaft slipped back and forth over the tight ring of flesh. Again and again my nose bumped into his pubic mound. Again and again that absolutely beautiful cock head slid down my throat.

"Suck it." He groaned.

As Sam short stroked my throat I brought one hand up to squeeze his balls while the other hand pinched and pulled at my erect nipples.

My lungs began to burn lacking the life sustaining oxygen they needed and I eventually gave into my need for air and placed my palms against his thighs and pressed forward.

Sam realized my need and slowly pulled back. The flaring corona slipped easily back through that tight spot at the entrance to my throat and then over the soft ring I formed with my lips.

I gasped for air the instant his cock slipped from my mouth. Filling both lungs expecting him to drive his throbbing cock home again in an instant.

I felt his grip tighten on my skull once again but instead of drawing my wet cock sucking mouth over him he turned my head up so we could look in each others eyes.

"I love how you take all of it." He exclaimed.

I encouraged him. "Use me Sam. Fuck every part you want. Make me your sexy little cum slut."

I hooked my finger over his throbbing shaft and pulled the head down. Parting my lips I offered him my throat as his cum slut.

His grip tightened and in an instant his invading cock was buried deep in my throat and my nose in his curly patch of pubic hair.

"Arrrghhhh" Sam screamed as his cock surged to reach even deeper.

Sam again began short stroking my throat but after several seconds of that his strong hands started moving my head further and further until each thrust began with his cock head resting on my tongue the flaring corona against my lips and ended with his cock buried down my throat.

I let my muscles relax and just let him assault me over and over in this way. One saving grace was that each time he withdrew his throbbing erection from my throat I was able so exhale quickly then suck in enough air to sustain my self until he withdrew again.

His incredible deep throat fuck continued until my eyes were overflowing with tears my mouth overflowing with hot saliva and my loins sopping wet with lubricant.

Just when I thought Sam was going to fuck my mouth to climax and pump every drop of cum his balls could produce down my throat he withdrew and turned my face up toward his. My eyes were red with tears and saliva was dripping off my lips onto my tits.

"Get up slut!" He demanded.

His harsh words excited me and I started to rise off my knees but his strong grip on my wrist pulled me up.

"Get over there and on all fours!" Sam commanded.

He pulled me to the lounge where we'd made love the first afternoon we'd met. That time was soft and gentle like a first time should be. I had no doubt that this time wouldn't be anything like the first time. No this time Sam was going to assault the rest of my body in the same way he had just assaulted my throat.

He nearly threw me onto the lounge. I pulled my knees up and dropped my shoulders to the fabric turning my head to watch as he approached.

His cock looked harder then ever before. Glistening with my saliva blood pulsing through the matrix of veins along the shaft and his flaring cock head a dark almost purple color.

His strong hands gripped my hips as he moved between my legs. His fingers dug into the soft flesh then slid up to grasp the flimsy fabric of my thong. In an instant Sam turned it into a shredded rag and it was discarded off to one side torn apart at nearly every seam.

Every muscle in my body tensed in anticipation of his imminent brutal assault on my loins. I looked over my shoulder and through wet eyes I begged him. "Fuck me!"

His fingers dug into my soft flesh again as he positioned his cock to impale me.

"Yes!" I exclaimed when his cock head touched my vulva.

Before I could finish speaking that one word that same glorious cock head slammed against my cervix. Instantly his throbbing cock filled me coating his pulsating erection with pussy juice.

As quickly as he'd entered my searing fuck canal he withdrew completely. I felt the wet length of his cock slide up between my ass cheeks coating my sphincter with moisture. A finger probed past the tight muscle and inside my ass.

Driving my shoulders into the soft fabric I reached around and pulled my ass wide open. "Fuck my ass." I nearly screamed.

His cock pressed against the tight opening. I pulled harder trying to open the last remaining fuck hole he'd yet to assault. My sphincter spread and his cock head pierced the opening. I didn't even sense any pain as it opened to allow his flaring corona access to the dark recesses of my anal fuck tube.

Sam leaned forward and impaled me with the rest of his throbbing cock. His balls slapped against my pussy as he reached maximum penetration deep in my ass.

"Oh god yes fuck that tight ass!" I begged.

Sam pulled back until only the pulsing cock head remained in my ass then plunged in again driving my shoulders even deeper into the fabric covering the lounge.

"So fucking tight!" Sam uttered as he withdrew again only to assault me again.

My muscles relaxed allowing him to fuck my ass driving his cock deep inside and slapping his balls repeatedly against my twitching pussy.

I reached between my thighs and began massaging my clit bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Sam pulled out completely and in an instant drove his aching cock inside my wet pussy. He impaled me twice then returned to slam his cock deep in my ass again.

"Fuck that hot ass!" I begged.

And when he pulled out and drove his cock deep into the searing folds of pussy flesh I pleaded. "Fuck that wet pussy."

His hands never loosened their death grip on my hips and I was sure I'd have bruises to prove I was his little cum slut.

My loins had long since begun tingling with each thrust in of his massive hard cock shards of pleasure shot through my entire body.

His brutal assault was quickly driving me toward orgasm and my body began to convulse uncontrollably as the first climatic wave crashed into me.

Sam too was quickly reaching the point of no return and the next time he drove his pulsing cock inside my pussy I begged him. "Fuck that wet cunt. Shoot your load inside your fucking cum sluts hot wet cunt."

I climaxed flooding my pussy with fuck juice and bathing his throbbing member in hot cum. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over my being.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" I screamed.

Sam pounded into me his piston like cock swelling as his balls began pumping thick cum toward the tip of his pulsing cock.

"Arrrggghhh!" Sam groaned just as I felt his cock explode inside me. Thick wads of searing hot cum being pumped into my equally hot pussy mixing with my on cum. Again and again his cock pumped hot cum deep in my twitching fuck hole.

"Oh god I love how your cum boils inside me." I said as my own orgasm began to slowly subside.

Sam was still a twitching mass of climatic flesh his balls straining to expel as much thick juicy hot cum inside his cum slut's cunt.

Finally I felt his death grip on my hips loosen but in an instant the ringing pain of him pulling my hair replaced the feeling in my hips.

As he pulled my head around he commanded. "Suck it clean you fucking cum slut!"

He flipped me over on my back my head nearly dangling over the edge of the lounge. His still rock hard erection slapped against my face and as I extended my tongue to do as he commanded Sam thrust his cock past my lips and tongue and speared my throat again.

"Suck that fucking cock clean slut!" He demanded.

I swallowed drawing not only the coating of fuck juice that covered his cock but the last thick wad of cum from the tiny slit at the head of his cock. His balls slid across my forehead coating it with fuck juice that had run down while he was assaulting me from behind.

"Suck it slut!" Sam demanded again as he withdrew and again pierced my throat with his pulsing cock.

I knew that in time even his raging cock would grow flaccid and that at some point the adrenalin that pulsed through his veins would wear off and he'd allow me to properly cleans his gorgeous cock.

He pulled back again and this time grasped his shaft. Using the smooth hot cock head he smeared what remaining cum still coating his cock all over my face.

Now free of his grip I turned over and began licking and kissing his cock slowly cleansing him of every drop of our combined fuck juice. Suckling his beautiful balls and carefully stroking the smooth corona with my soft tongue.

Sam looked down at me and in a hushed tone of voice whispered. "Incredible"

I smiled at him then slid up the lounge and patted the open space beside me. Sam nearly collapsed into my waiting arms. Our lips touched and then parted his warm tongue slipping between mine so I could suck it and share the taste my mouth held for him.

"I sorta lost control Peg." Sam said.

"I love it when I can cause you to loose control." I admitted.

I wanted him to know that when ever he wanted me to be his little cum slut I'd be that for him.

We both already knew that when our love making was slow and gentle it was incredible and today we discovered how absolutely awesome it was for me to turn into his cum slut.

Sam and I cuddled for the longest time that afternoon talking about the incredible sex we'd just experienced and planning our next time. Our bodies basking in the glow of warmth. We lay there together until Buster started barking to be left in.

To be continued....