Another Hard Days' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final deep, loud cry of pleasure, he shot his load deep into my pussy; I could feel the hot come bathing the walls of my contracting pussy as I came again, more forcefully and intensely. It drained me so that I couldn't hold myself up, and nearly fell into Danny, barely able to use my arms to support my weight. I loved the feeling of his cock in my cunt so much that we stayed joined with each other for a good ten minutes after we both came. We were silent in the afterglow of our fucking, and when we finally rose, our legs were shaky and unstable, like those of newborn colts.

We both dressed in silence and finished our work. From that day on, nothing else happened between us. I never really expected it to. I wasn't so naïve as to think it was from some deep-rooted feeling for me that Danny wanted to fuck me. It was sex, raw and unadulterated sex, and nothing more. I had loved every minute of it, as I know he did. Nothing really changed between us, other than the fact that he was a whole world nicer to me than before. There was no awkwardness or tense silence—just the satisfaction of a memory of a great time.

After the summer ended, so did my stay at the Down South Deli. Every once in awhile, during the college school year, I'd visit home and occasionally drop in for a bite to eat. I would always see Danny, and there always stood that same look in his eye when we saw each other. Maybe it was short lived, only one night of absolute euphoria, but it was the best sex I'd ever had.

12