Another Man's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my arms in mock innocence. "Sally, that was self-defence. The silly bugger was going to take a swing at me. Anyway, talking of scripts, you were fantastic. Real Oscar material."

She snorted: "None of this pantomime would have been necessary if your bloody condom hadn't split"

"Or you'd been on the Pill," I countered. "Anyway everyone's got what they wanted. Maurie got the lesson you wanted, you've got the baby Maurie couldn't give you, he thinks you got pregnant saving his kneecaps and we got to make love as nature intended."

"Yes and let's not forget you got to do your whole Alpha male thing. Vanquishing the weak and mating with his female. You really got off on that, didn't you? I've never known you so hard before. The right of the conqueror down the ages, eh?."

"Well you did want him taught a lesson."

"Yes. It's just a shame he doesn't realise the lesson he needs to learn is to keep his dick in his pants and out of little sluts"

That seemed a bit harsh on Tasha. Time to change the subject. "When can I see you again?"

"I can get away on Tuesday. I'll see you at the flat around 2? Now go. I've a husband to cut loose. Unless I decide to cut the brainless bastard's dick off instead."

It sounded like Maurie's evening might be about to get even worse.

12