Another One Night Stand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes' I said "open that little hole for me, help me get to it." I stuck two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. I watched her as she fucked my fingers. She continued to grab a hold of her ass and display it for me. I licked my finger on the other hand as I kept fingering her tight pussy. I started to rim her tight little rosebud. I stuck the tip of my finger in, just a little as she started to tighten up.

I licked her back and said, "Shhhhhh." She relaxed a little and I pushed my finger in deeper. Her little asshole was so tight! As I continued to slowly push my finger inside her, I could feel her start to loosen her grip on my finger. Then I had her. I started to finger her asshole with one hand as I fingered her pussy with the other. I had a rhythm going and I could feel her push herself into my hands. She began to fuck my fingers. I leaned down and licked around her tight little bud as I fingered it.

"Ohhhhh MMMMMMMMM, GAWD" she was moaning "THAT is sooooooooo good"

I removed my fingers from her snatch and started tongue fucking it as I fingered her ass. She was bucking around and pushing herself into my face. I rammed my finger deep and hard into her ass and then I felt her start to go limp. She was screaming into the carpet and flipping her head back and forth as I sucked her clit hard. She started to cum and was soaking my face as I slowly removed my finger from her asshole. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and planted my face deep in her snatch causing her to cum hard. I continued slurping up her juices. Licking and sucking. She was so sweet. As I stopped she literally collapsed on the floor.

She rolled over quickly and laid there, her hair covering her face. I reached down and moved the hair from her eyes, I kissed her beautiful mouth. She grabbed my head and kissed me back, long and hard. "WHEW!" she panted, "well that was something" She sounded out of breath. "I had wanted you as soon as I saw you, even more when I saw you with your clothes off" Angelina said. "But I had no idea! You are amazing."

I stood up; my legs spread standing directly over her face. I looked down at her and said, "There is just one problem, I still don't have a damn thing to wear!" She started giggling and covered her face with her hands. I grabbed her hands and helped her to her feet and we both started laughing uncontrollably.

12