Another Ride Home from the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

Joey had gotten me right to the edge of an orgasm and then took away the vibrator; I supposed to concentrate on watching me suck off his friend. I moved back to sucking on the head of his dick again when Joey whispered asking me to rub Ritchie’s dick on my nipples and tits.

I pulled him out of my mouth and leaned closer over him and did as Joey asked and he snapped a picture. I didn't know he brought a camera, but at this point I didn't care. It felt good rubbing Richie's dick against my breasts and I got into rubbing first one nipple then the other. Then I pushed my breasts together around his dick and leaned down opening my mouth as his hips thrust away pushing his dick between my breasts and into my mouth. Ritchie started to breath faster, his dick started to twitch and the swollen head was an angry purple color. I knew he was close to coming and leaned down to take him into my mouth to finish him off when Joey told me to stop.

I looked over at him still holding Ritchie’s swollen dick between my breasts. He slid the vibrator back between my legs and into my pussy. I closed my eyes enjoying the intense vibrations coursing through my body. I lightly pumped Ritchie’s dick rubbing the head across my swollen aching nipples as Joey stroked me with the vibrator.

"Oh baby, this is so cool, I love you so much... does it feel good... what I’m doing to you"?

I moaned a breathy yes and continued to rub my breasts with Ritchie’s dick. I was building fast to a great orgasm again.

"How’d you like a nice hot dick sliding into that beautiful, little pussy of yours?"

I bit my bottom lip and nodded an emphatic yes. The vibrator was driving me crazy as Joe slowly slid it deep into me and then just as slowly withdrew it.

"Oh Jenn your pussy is so pretty, I need to see it filled with a nice fat dick".

"Oh god... Me too Joey" I whispered.

I bent down and sucked the head of Ritchie’s dick into my mouth and then rubbed it across my nipples again anticipating the feel of Joe’s dick sliding deep into my pussy. But all I felt was the vibrator continuing to buzz inside of me. I looked over at Joey and begged him to slide into me.

He shook his head no and I moaned "why not"?

I could see that he was so aroused that he was ready to blow. Joey told me he wanted to see me get on top of Ritchie and do him. I opened my eyes in shocked surprise and looked at him.

"Ohhhh Joey, I moaned I don’t know about that", my voice cracking as he continued to use the vibrator on my pussy.

"Oh come on Jenn, Don’t you think this is just too sexy? I’m loving this so much; I never dreamed that I’d see anything like this in this lifetime. Look at Ritchie, he’s still out cold, even after all you’ve been doing to him. I bet he having the wet dream of his life right now. We’ll never get this opportunity again. Come one, just get on top and let me watch his dick slide into your wet pussy."

I was so horny by this time that I just wasn’t thinking straight and I knew in the back of my mind that Joey was playing me like a fine instrument by using that vibrator on me. But I also needed to feel a hot dick slide into me and soon.

"Are you sure Honey, are you sure you really want to see me fuck Ritchie?"

"Oh baby, look at me... my dick is so hard it hurts just thinking about you sliding your tight pussy onto his dick".

"What if he wakes up while I’m on top of him, he’s not going to want to stop and once I get going I don’t know if I’ll be able to"?

"He’s not going to wake up Jenn, I promise you that, if he was going to, he would’ve by now. You were going down on him pretty hard".

"Ok I'll do it if you really want me too... if you’re really sure, but this is our secret OK."

"Oh Baby, I fucking love you so much, you are so cool to do this for me". And with that he slowly pulled the vibrator out of me and bent down kissing my hot pussy. I felt empty, but I knew not for long.

I pulled the seat back up into an upright position and looked around the rest area. I hadn’t heard any cars pull in while I was busy earlier, but then again I hadn’t been paying attention either. There were 4 or 5 cars up by the building, but none down where we were so I climbed over the seat and into the back seat.

I was so aroused by everything, Joey watching me, being outside and the thought of having sex with another man with Joey right there. I don’t know why it turned me on so, but it sure did. I studied Ritchie for a moment to make sure he was still passed out and he seemed to be.

I opened the passenger door of the car and got out, unhinged the seat back and climbed into the back seat. I slowly crawled over him positioning my knees on either side of his hips facing him. Sitting like I was, I was flashing my breasts to the world. I looked around the rest area one last time to make sure no one was watching and then reached around taking Ritchie’s dick and sliding up and down my wet, open pussy. Joey was trying to snap pictures and stroke himself while he watched. My lips spread and I started to sit back onto this dick. The head of it was huge, at least to a small girl like myself. I loved the feeling of it forcing my outer lips wide apart and then past my smaller inner pussy lips and deep into my body.

I only took about half of him into me before I started back up again. I know I must’ve moaned pretty loudly, I had my eyes closed just concentrating on the feel of that big head in my pussy. God, it felt so, so good. Joe was in the front seat facing backward and I could hear him up there almost chanting.

"Oh baby, Oh god this is too wicked. I love this!!! Ahhh man! Ohhh god!!!"

I could also hear his hand slapping away at his dick as he watched me lower my self back down onto Ritchie. I could feel what I knew was going to be an incredible orgasm building in my belly. The tremors had already started in my pussy and it would only get more intense until I went over the edge.

Ritchie started moaning again as well, I looked down at him, but his eyes were still closed. I moved back up so just the very tip of his dick was spreading my lips and then sat down taking him all the way in.

He let out a load "OH GOD!!!" moan and slowly started moving his hips in time to mine. I didn’t care anymore whether he was awake or asleep. I was totally out of control as I moved with him inside of me, building toward the almighty orgasm that was vibrating through my body.

I heard a car and opened my eyes to see it approaching. I leaned down over Ritchie, my breasts in his face. The car drove slowly by, I didn’t look at it but it sounded like it slowed to almost a crawl as it went by. Ritchie continued to pump into me and my ass was in the air to give him room to move. I’m sure they got an eyeful, there isn't much room to hide in a convertible when you're having sex, especially with the girl on top.

I didn’t pay much attention though because to my surprise, Ritchie sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and began to suck hard at it. It felt great, and I moaned running my hands through his hair as he sucked at my breast. He had almost the whole top of my breast in his mouth and was working my nipple with his tongue.

Dimly I guess, I realized that Ritchie wasn’t passed out or even sleeping. He was fully involved with our lovemaking. I realized this must’ve been Joey’s idea and Ritchie just happily went along. But at this point, I was beyond caring about anything other than the hard dick currently pounding away at my soft pussy.

Since he was awake and I assumed out of control too, I decided that I could really get into it while Joey watched. Neither guy had a clue that I was on to the game. I started to move my ass to the side and got wilder in my motions. Ritchie continued to suck on my nipple; I think he was definitely out of control too. I thought he would be close to losing it, but he sure had stamina, he had both hands on my ass and was lifting me up and down on his dick. He was moving his head side to side tugging my swollen nipple as he sucked.

It felt so sexy. Joey was still behind us; I could hear the camera click as he was watching the whole thing. I made it a point to lift my butt high enough that he could see Ritchie’s dick actually leave my pussy and then drive back in. I loved the feeling of it. I loved that he was watching another man fuck me silly. We were going at it hard and fast now and I gently pulled my nipple from his mouth and sat up to enjoy the full feeling of him inside of me.

I sat up just in time to draw the attention of a carload of guys I suppose heading home from the beach. I was so hot that I didn’t even care. I just closed my eyes and put my hands on Ritchie’s chest to support me and continued to ride him and to enjoy the feeling of his fat dick filling me up.

I leaned forward again and put my other breast by Ritchie’s mouth and he sucked that nipple as well. The nipple that had been in his mouth was huge and brown from all his attention.

Richie moved his hands up to my hips and started to rub my body as we moved together. I think he was loaded but certainly not as far-gone as I initially was fooled into thinking. I felt him starting to get ready to come and I slowed down to stretch it out longer. He tried to keep pumping into me but I moved my butt higher out of his reach so that the head of his dick was just barely parting my lips.

The stereo was going and Ritchie was sucking hard at my breast flicking my nipple around. I leaned down and started to nibble his ear and kiss the back of his neck. I whispered how good it felt to have him in me. I knew Joey couldn't hear me over the music. Richie moaned as I whispered about how good his fat dick felt as it slid deep into my pussy. I knew he was going crazy and had come back to himself enough to realize that he was supposed to be sleeping.

He had calmed down, maybe spooked by how close he come to revealing that he was actually awake. Whatever the reason, he was much more subdued now and I was too. I was still close to coming, but could control it somewhat now. I slid back down on him slowly. When I had him all the way inside of me, I started squeezing his dick with my pussy, and just rotating my hips slightly to let him feel my pussy lips move against his dick. That also felt great on my clit.

I started nibbling on his ear again and whispering. "I know that you’re sleeping, but I wish you could know how good this feels. I love the feel of your dick inside of me."

My nipple was still in his mouth and he started to roll it around and lightly nibble on it.

"Oh yes baby, that’s it, I love it when you do that...oh god that feels so good. I love the feel of the fat head of your dick Ritchie... it feels so good. Joey is so getting off watching you fuck me. Pull your dick out so just the head is in me; let them see how big the head of your dick is and how it stretches my pussy."

I moved my butt up a little bit, but he was losing control again and forgot that he was supposed to be passed out because he pulled all the way out except for the very tip of the head of dick. I could feel my pussy stretching as he pulled out of me. It was as if the head of his dick was a lance impaled in my flesh and the flesh was being pulled along as the dick was pulled back out. I don’t know of any other way to describe the feeling as he withdrew his swollen member from my pussy. I slid down so just the head of his dick was in me and then back up again rolling my hips as I did so.

I finally pulled my nipple out of his mouth; it was getting a bit tender and fed him the other one again. I didn’t want to move away from what was happening. It felt like I was in another place putting on a show for Joey and now the guys in the car next to us, I was so high on sex at that point that if someone else wanted to fuck me, I would’ve let them, I just wanted to fuck.

I started back to nibbling on Ritchie’s ear. I loved the affect my whispering was having on him. I had never really been one to talk much during sex. I didn’t know if he had figured out that I was on to him or not, Joey certainly had no idea.

Ooooohhh Ritchie... I’m going to come soon. Oh god, it going to be so sweet. He moaned and started to pump just the head of dick into me faster and faster. I could feel the lips of my pussy pulling out and folding back in as he pumped into me. They were pulling on my clitoris and in no time I was moaning and breathing hard, out of control again myself.

"Oh god... oh god... Oh god it’s coming yes, don’t stop, yes, yes, yes," I moaned and just as it overcame me I pulled my nipple out of Ritchie’s mouth and took the full length of him deep into my pussy. The rush was so intense, orgasms always are I suppose, but I had held off so long on this one that it was such an intense release. I rolled my hips so the pulsating pussy was squeezing his entire dick and I felt him tense up. I looked down at him; his face was all scrunched up as he tried to avoid the inevitable. He let out a loud groan as I felt his dick swell even more and then the hot juice shooting deep into my belly.

That caused me to come again, kinda rolling in right along with the first one. I was crying out loud as the waves washed over me. I rolled my hips taking him shallow and then deep back into me. I was an absolute mad woman, grinding away at this sweet dick. My pussy muscles were working overtime as I milked every drop from him.

My orgasm finally subsided and I lay down against his chest. His dick was still hard and still deep in my pussy. I just lay there getting my breathing back into control. I rubbed my hard nipples against Ritchie’s chest. He was pretending to be asleep again but breathing hard as well. I chuckled to myself. Joey rubbed my back and asked if I was ok. I moaned that I was and sat back up again. The cool air felt good on my naked breasts, but the dick in my pussy felt even better. He wasn’t going down at all and when I sat up burying him all the way into me again. I could feel him stirring inside me.

I started to get off him and Joey said, "Jenn, just turn around so you’re facing me. Let me see your face while your riding his dick."

I didn’t argue, it was what I wanted, but I didn't want Richie to know that... better this way so I just said ok and lifted myself off Ritchie’s dick and turned around so that I was facing Joey. It was harder to get positioned because he was so far forward on the seat that there just wasn’t much room to brace my knees. I finally found a good position and leaned forward, reaching back for Ritchie’s dick. I was so open that it just slid right in and he moaned behind me as he buried deep into my hot flesh.

I sat up so that Joey could see Richie's dick slide deep into my pussy. Joey seemed to be so enthralled by seeing Ritchie’s dick in me. I still didn’t understand how visual guys were back then but he really was getting off big time on it. I put my hands on the seat behind me and started again rolling my hips back and forth, massaging the dick in my pussy. It felt really, really good and from the sounds behind me and in front of me it seemed everyone was enjoying it as well.

Joey started to give instructions on what he wanted to see. I didn’t really mind. It was such a weird experience anyway. I mean this whole thing was for him anyway. I just happened to be getting off on it too, at least that’s what I believed at the time anyway.

I don’t think he had any idea how hot I was to be fucking another guy right in front of him... and in public. I loved the feel of Ritchie’s dick too. That big head made me wild; I loved the feel of it spreading my lips apart as it slid in. Joey must’ve liked that too, because he wanted me to raise my hips high enough so that he could see Ritchie’s dick just at the entrance of my pussy. He told me to just fuck the head of the dick and I did that until my legs started to get weak. I leaned forward again so that I was more of less sitting upright. I just very slowly rode up and down while Joey watched my face reacting to the sex.

"Put his hands on your tits Jenn". I reached down and took Ritchie’s hands and placed them on my breasts cupping then under my hands and started to squeeze. After a few seconds he started to pinch and play with my hard nipples. A few seconds more and I moved my hands away and his continued to fondle my breasts. I reached under us and took his balls gently in hand and started to roll them around as I moved slowly on his stiff member. I looked at Joey and he was wild with lust.

Another car drove slowly by, a guy in the driver’s seat staring as he passed us. There was nowhere for me to hide in this position, so I just closed my eyes and continued to enjoy the feelings rippling through my body.

When the car had gone by, Joey called my name and I opened my eyes halfway to look at him. He was kneeling on a blanket that he had bunched over the center console with his dick thrusting out in front of him.

"How about helping me out with this problem I have" he smiled, looking down at his engorged dick.

I repositioned my self a bit, putting my knees up on the seat behind me nest to Ritchie. I leaned forward a little and supporting myself on the center console, I took Joey’s dick into my mouth.

Joey immediately started to moan as I swirled my tongue around his shaft. I started to move my head back and forth in time to what my hips were doing behind me on Joey’s dick. I felt hands on my hips supporting me as I sucked on Joey. I looked up and Joey’s eyes were closed and he was moaning. I looked past him into the review mirror and saw that Ritchie’s eyes were open and he was staring at his dick sliding in and out of my pussy. He was breathing hard and quietly moaning again as well. I leaned further forward so that he could have a better view.

Joey was really excited and I sensed that he wasn’t going to be able to hold off for long and in what seemed just a few seconds, his balls began to contract up into his body and the head of his dick began to swell. Without warning, he let out a cry, grabbed the back of my head and thrust his hips forward. His hot seed splashed against the back of my throat and I sucked at him like a woman possessed taking every drop he had to offer. It was over almost as fast as it started and he pulled out of my mouth and sat back to catch his breath.

I was getting close again and leaned down on my arms, lifting my butt higher yet and Ritchie began to thrust into my exposed pussy. I was almost crying it felt so good; he’d pull out all the way and then slam back into me. I finally couldn’t take it anymore and went over the top again. Ritchie pulled out of my pussy and I supposed just watched as it contracted and pulsed through my orgasm. I reached down and rubbed my clit while he watched as the waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

Just as my orgasm was subsiding, Ritchie slid back into me and in just a few strokes, started to come as well. I moaned as I felt jets of hot fluid splash deep into my pussy. He continued to pump into me throughout his orgasm. When I felt him finally begin to soften, I slid off him and climbed back into the front seat. I reclined the seat again and just lay there in the late afternoon sun, recovering from that hour of so.

When I finally came back to myself, Ritchie was leaning back pretending to be sleeping. Joey handed me a beer and fired up the car. We pulled back onto the highway and were both quiet for a few miles. I suppose each to our own thoughts. He finally told me how really cool that all had been.

I looked over at him, I was still naked and asked, "Are you sure Joey"?

"Oh baby... you just can’t know how exciting that was for me, I never thought in my wildest dreams that I’d be able to see you with another man. Oh god I’m still shaking and look I'm hard again" he laughed.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers