Another Shared Wife, Brenda & Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, please stop!" she pleaded weakly, when she couldn't take anymore. I gently kissed her pussy one last time and drew her into my arms. Brenda closed her eyes and laid her head on my shoulder, her body was still twitching from the ordeal. I then carried her to the bed and lay down next to her. She snuggled herself into my chest and drifted off to sleep. A few hours later I was awakened by a warm sensation coming from my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Brenda's head bobbing up and down, taking me deep into her throat. Her hand worked up and down my shaft, while her other hand caressed my testicles. She looked up and saw me watching her, smiled and continued sucking. She spat me out of her mouth and placed my hot, rigid cock between her breasts. She kneaded them together while her tongue took occasional licks at the head.

I let out a moan as the pleasure surged through my body. This lady knew what she was doing. She stopped tit fucking me and sat up straight. Her beautiful form was silhouetted by the light from the window as she pushed my penis deep into her pussy. She ground her pussy into me first slowly, but rapidly increasing in speed and power. She could tell by the look on my face that I was about to cum, so she quickly got off of me and knelt by my side. She took my wet cock into her mouth. It tasted like her pussy, which turned her on even more. She sucked hard, almost biting down on me. Her tongue lapped furiously at the head as she felt me tensing up, so she prepared to take her load. The first spray of hot milky cum entered her mouth and she quickly swallowed it, which was a good thing, because there was lots more where that came from.

But she was determined not to lose a drop of this wonderful fluid, so she continued sucking until the last drop was gone. She let go of my cock and slowly crawled back up my body and lay on top of me. By now my breathing was rapid and I was trembling ever so slightly. Brenda smiled at her handiwork and gently squeezed my still hard cock.

"Art is going to be surprised at all the experience his wife is gaining!" I said.

Brenda replied, "He'll love it! Besides, all this fucking is keeping my body toned for him and my pussy wet and horny."

At 53 years of age, Brenda is a fireball in bed and a quick study lover. "This is fun," she whispered, pausing briefly. "Come on!" She led me outside to the spa steps and pushed me down, continuing to stand as I sat on it. She stood in front of me at arm's length looking down at my erect penis then knelt in front of me with her hands behind my head. I ran my hands slowly up and down the soft skin of her waist, and then pulled her towards me to kiss her breast. I kissed the soft skin around her erect nipples, and began gently sucking. She pulled my head to her breast and stroked my hair as I sucked harder, and as I ran my hands over her fanny, she pressed her hips against my stomach. I could feel the moisture between her legs, and as she rocked her hips, her thigh brushed my erect cock.

I held her hips and pushed gently down while letting go of her nipple, and began kissing my way up towards her neck. My lips tingled with every kiss, and my cock stiffened in anticipation as she straddled me and began lowering herself over it. She gently brushed the mouth of her vagina against the tip of my cock then slowly engulfed me. I hugged her to me as I felt her sliding down the length of my shaft then kissed her under the chin as we began to rock. As the sound spa jets swept over us, she fiercely kissed me and leaned back and let out a shuddering sigh as she climaxed. She smiled calmly up at me as she leaned back with her arms around me and began to pump herself up and down on my cock. I reached for her breasts, marveling at their beauty before the sensation of her engulfing pussy overwhelmed me. I climaxed convulsively, thrusting my cock into her as she sat down hard in my lap and then I held her tightly for a long time as I relaxed in the afterglow of our orgasm.

"That was fun," she said quietly, still holding onto my deflating cock with her pussy.

I smiled back at her, feeling a bit disappointed as she got up off me and smiled down at my penis as it glistened in the sun.

Scott

12