Another Springtime Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Darling, there is always time in my heavy work schedule to squeeze in a moment for my girl! You bet!" Her arms were around my neck as she perched daintily on my lap. My reassurance of her place in my life was like turning on the lights for her and she beamed her pretty smile back at me, pleased to be mine, I could tell… but she was yet too shy to let herself actually tell me she wanted me to make love to her.

"Class time today will be…" I continued in a somewhat gruff and officious tone, "on the couch in the living room, in five minutes. Please bring us something cool to drink, and… dress properly for class, young lady."

That surprised her, as I had made no stipulation as to what was proper for class. Excited and ready, she was waiting for me to tell her.

"Your gossamer top and your Bikini bottoms, young lady. Bring your hair brush, too. You'll have a chance to brush out your hair as we talk. Off you go now, my pretty little vixen."

With that she was off and gone like a frolicking kitten chasing a ball of yarn.

I pulled a couple of terry bath towels from the closet with a fresh, flowered bed sheet, and spread the towels on the couch, tossed the sheet over everything, and noted that our forest green fleece throw was within reach. I then settled down with her American Short Stories Reader to wait for my "student" to appear.

From the kitchen she appeared like a dream… her smile radiating her excitement, her long hair flowing behind her and trailing fairy dust in her wake as she glided gracefully across the room on her bare feet and toe-first steps, her pretty breasts barely concealed in the light, nearly see-through fabric, two tall, ice-filled glasses on a small tray, with her hairbrush in her hands, and as she stopped before me suddenly a little shy. She had not thus far worn her Bikini for me. She had purchased it on a whim, she told me earlier, but was too shy to actually wear it. Now she was, and her courage was failing her.

She looked darling and very provocative. The long, white cotton ties were high on either hip, and the soft material pulled over her mound between her legs in a very feminine manner. She was very conscious of me looking at her and feeling so on display, and I could sense her composure beginning to crumble.

I patted the cushion next to me in invitation and she finally decided to set the tray down, and, trembling with her delightful admixture of shyness and submission, she knelt at my side facing me.

Without a word, but only after observing her quietly for a long moment as she sat so very sweetly waiting for what I would teach her now, and letting her feel the heat of my eyes caressing and exploring her beauty – and she dropped her eyes and blushed prettily for me – I began to read. I began to read aloud, slowly and with feeling, began to read a passage from a story we had enjoyed many months before, a passage I knew she would recall immediately.

The passage described how the little fairy princess in the forest knelt on the bank of the stream, dreaming of the prince that she hoped would find her one day. She was brushing her long hair out in a quiet moment all by herself, alone and happy to be alone with her thoughts and dreams. Part way through the paragraph Christine picked up her hairbrush and after a pause began brushing out her own silken tresses. I noticed she closed her eyes as she brushed, and I read on.

The image created in her mind was very idyllic and she was receptive to suggestion and let herself be carried away. I paced myself and drew out the reading. In the story the prince does not come yet for another few pages, but hopes and dreams of his coming for her flourished just the same. When I reached the end she continued to brush, the image of delicate and feminine beauty she presented to me in her being was quite beyond imagining, let alone words. At length, she drew her brush to the end of one stroke and opened her eyes, looking at me with a shy smile..

"My prince has already found me," her voice was honey-sweet and her eyes twinkled with delight, "and made me his very own forever."

How a girl can communicate such tenderness and love in her simplest gesture escapes me; my full attention was caught and held by her devotion and submissive manner, waiting for me to lead her.

Laying the book aside, I took her one hand and pulled her down into my arms, and she shivered a little. The fleece throw was exactly right, and, around her shoulders lightly, added some soothing warmth to make her want to cuddle.

I told her that I would teach her more about herself, and us.

]

The was a soft twinkle in her dark eyes, just for me. Though I always found her fascinatingly beautiful, each experience with her was always fresh and inspiring like none before it. She was a darling. Our class work completed for the day, we were back in our apartment and relaxing. We had showered as we often did to just freshen up a little from the day, and I had toweled her dry in our little charade together, and turned back to her reaching our my hand. She stepped into my embrace, whimpering with my hand holding her breast and we filled the next hour with tenderness and love.

This happened more often than not as we returned from the university campus. She was easily aroused and always willing and reveled in my attention. On this one occasion she made our intimacy particularly noteworthy because of her reaction to me. "I never…" her voice was weak and very breathy, "I never imagined… it could be like… like that. I want to be yours forever."

Her soft eyes, clouded now with both passion and weariness at the exertion, she looked up at me with the adoration I had seen before, but there was a freshness, an overabundance, a willingness, a dedication there as well.

"Thank you…my Master, for teaching me and loving me."

Oh, a title even! Such a title, unbidden and awarded freely without reservation, I judged a significant accolade. It surprised me at first, and I was pleased at having pleased her so. Deeply satisfied at her response, I could at first form none of my own.

Then, "It is true, baby. I am your master, and you belong to me and your place with me is secure. You have given yourself to me, and I am delighted with your gift. I treasure our togetherness and unity and love,MY Pretty Little Vixen." Her eyes told me that the emphasis in my voice was not overlooked.

Holding her secure in my arms, "Your soft glow, Darling, warms my heart. I love you."

A smile passed over her lips and her eyes drooped. She had truly let go of everything, and wanted me to keep her forever. Relaxed, filled and sated and safe in my embrace, her head on my shoulder, I was pleased to find she was interested in no other thing than being mine to hold and treasure. Dinner would be a little later that evening, but not to hurry. After a few moments, exhausted by her several orgasms, she slipped off for a nap in my arms, and with her snuggled close by my side so did I.

]

The idea of a fun walk together out in nature had captured our attention. From one large window we could look out over the sea, to the side we could see only trees and green. After a moment enjoying the view I led her by the hand upstairs, and we showered together and I enjoyed helping her wash her hair. I toweled her dry – again, and thoughts of the night past returned in vivid memory – as she brushed out her long hair vigorously. I announced quietly that I would dress her, too, which surprised her, but she sat on the edge of the bed and obviously enjoyed my caressing each foot in turn with a little of the moisturizing lotion she liked to use. I enjoyed just pampering her, and did not then realize how my attention and gentleness soothed her, and eased her into a submissive mood, confident of my care and attention. I selected from her bag – we had not yet even unpacked really – a neatly folded white cotton blouse and her comfortable, billowy pants she called her "pirate pants" because, she told me, she thought they looked like what a pirate would wear, light yellow cotton and cut rather full. She stood waiting for me, still brushing slowly, watching, and extended an arm for me as I helped her on with her blouse. I buttoned the three lower buttons and ignored the upper two, thus leaving the valley between her pretty breasts open to my view.

She stopped brushing then, her attention drawn away to my dressing her. Hands on my shoulders to steady herself, her hairbrush in one hand, she lifted her pretty legs one at a time to step into her pants. I positioned the elastic gathers at each ankle then pulled the material up… slowly… slowly – while she watched me transfixed, and a little smile on her lips at being treasured and pampered so.

"Hello, cute little flower of mine." I was kneeling before her as I helped her with her pants, but her pants were up to just above her knees and her bare blossom was right at mouth level. Holding my face closer to her, she was at first uncertain what to do, but the longer I paused the more her arousal guided her response to my attention. Just a touch of the tip of my tongue was enough to make her tremble, and a kiss and a nuzzle sent a shudder of passion through her entire body, and she pushed her fragrant little flower forward wanting the contact; I could feel it.

"Let's wrap you up, my pretty little flower, and keep you warm and fragrant for some attention later." She looked at me with those big brown eyes, hanging on my every word, and unsure what to expect. I lifted her elastic waistband up and over her cute little bottom. The elastic gathering at the top was hardly extended at her trim waist, and I set the waist band a bit lower on the flair of her hips. Mixed in with this little charade I had slipped on my own shorts and a t-shirt, and stepped away from her to see my darling girl.

She was a knock out! She wasn't sure whether to move or not, and I looked at her with pleasure.

"Darling?" Her meek and humble entreaty was almost inaudible, and I turned to her. "Should I not wear something underneath? I will feel so vulnerable outside?"

"Youare vulnerable, Babe," I responded. "You are vulnerable…to me! Wherever we go, wherever we are…you remain mine and vulnerable to me…to my touch, my caress, my loving you and wanting you.

"Your beauty – your body as well as your personality – are mine to cherish and enjoy. I want to keep you naked as much as possible to enjoy – even as I have enjoyed your intellect and personality over these last months – the magnificence of your body…your superbly curved, bare breasts and cute little bottom…" as I paused her eyes communicated her mixed surprise at my boldly taking possession of her and my appreciation of her beauty, "…and your lovely little flower between your pretty legs."

She almost gasped with astonishment at my directness. I intended just such a reaction, as this would orient her, I hoped, to welcome my attention and love-making, and let her know even more than she already did, that she belonged to me to love and pleasure us both.

"You will be safe with me… you willalways be safe with me… and I will not ever embarrass you. And no other," I spoke more slowly here and with emphasis, knowing that her security was much on her mind, "shall ever enjoy, my darling girl, the treasures you have offered so willingly to me, your husband, and mean to be for me alone."

I leaned down to her, took a handful of her beautiful hair in mine and tilted her pretty face up to mine to kiss her gently. Her emotions were fragile for a moment at my dominance, but my kiss was tender and soft. Her eyes revealed to me the flow of her feelings, her fleeting anxieties quickly quelled by my claiming her so firmly, and her willing responsiveness to my leading her to sensual and intimate activity shown clearly.

Her doubts resolved, I led her downstairs to the outside door and helped her on with her sandals. We grabbed our dark glasses and opened the door. She took my hand, and with just a trace of lingering reluctance stepped out into the big bad world outside, and we closed the door behind us.

The sun was bright and warm, the cool breeze off the water delightful, and the companionship just superb, and she soon relaxed with me and over the next hour we explored like a couple of kids on a lark. We saw some other people once in the distance and she was wary, but they drew off in another direction.

Along the rough, partially overgrown path down the escarpment to the water – I chose that for no reason other than it seemed interesting at the moment and isolated from others – she followed me, holding my hand, and stepping from tree root to rock to dirt path again in my footsteps. At one particularly steep point, she stepped forward at my beckoning to fall gratefully into my waiting arms, breathless and excited at our little adventure. She was lithe and graceful in all her movements, brave altogether but anxious too, yet confident that I would not let her fall. Her figure was delightfully open to my view even while being delicately clothed. Her full breasts swayed freely inside her blouse, and the unaccustomed movement and friction on her tiny nipples was sure to be a little arousing. The breeze in the bright sunshine between the trees tugged at her billowy pants playfully, and when she leaned over to look at some wildflowers the curve of her legs and bottom were revealed as enchanting beyond imagination.

Our conversation was light, the day was easy. The time we spent along the rocky shore was intriguing with all the little things to see and explore. At one point she moved a piece of driftwood with a stick she was carrying, and from beneath emerged a little crab of some kind, waving its claw menacingly. At first startled, she soon drew close to watch the undaunted little creature's antics, entranced. Though I drew a trench in the wet sand between him and the water, he would not be deterred and as soon as he judged the moment right, scurried right through the trench and onward to the haven of the water's depths and disappeared.

There is something enormously attractive about a pretty girl when she, unconscious of her own charms and beauty, shows delight and pleasure at finding and experiencing the charming and beautiful things that nature has prepared for our education and enlightenment. So she was this morning as she looked up at me, excited and glowing, the fingers of her one hand casually whisking away her long hair to one side. Her delighted smile was just priceless.

Crabs, driftwood, bits of jetsam or whatever long adrift and at last tossed upon the lonely shore, a length of kelp, a line of little stones and pieces of broken shells as deposited by the last wave. We talked, and walked, and dallied along the water, more often than not hand in hand, going nowhere for no reason, but just together and playing on the beach, and it felt wonderful that she stayed so close to me and wanted my touch and caress, my arm around her shoulders, my hand on her bottom. There can be no measure of value or worth placed on such times; hearts are unfettered and free, without pressure or priority other than to just be together. It was more wonderful than words can relate.

At one point the beach narrowed under the low cliff and the forest overhang. For a break we sat in the shadow of the trees above on a big log partly buried in the sand, stripped and washed clean and smooth by who can imagine how many months or years in the sea. It was one of those moments that are treasured for a lifetime, yet are never created nor planned for in advance… they just happen. We watched the seagulls in the distance, could hear their plaintive cries, and, but for them and our little crab friend, we were the only life forms on the earth.

Without me being aware, she had taken my one hand in hers and for some time had been idly playing with my fingers as she enjoyed the view over the Sound and the swooping seagulls in the sunlight, then leant casually against my chest and I became very aware of her relaxing and enjoying the peacefulness of the day.

"Thank you, Darling." Her words were light and airy, as were a fairy princess sprinkling her magic fairy dust and touching my heart with her royal scepter. "Thank you for loving me and taking care of me."

I would have willing stayed right there with her for several lifetimes, had I been able.

She was close beside me to the left with my one arm around her. There was a delicate and tantalizing fragrance about her, and even amid the breezes I caught the scent of her and enjoyed her closeness. She looked down at my hand in her lap, still playing with my fingers, and then lifted my hand to her lips and kissed my palm and nuzzled it sensuously and held it to her face, then her neck, and then down inside her blouse and held my open hand gently to her soft breast. It was a delight to me that she would thus seek out and then willingly surrender to my caress in such a way. I held her gently, lifted slightly and heard the whimpering gasp from her throat as her head fell back against my shoulder.

"I'm yours, Darling. I love your gentle hands, and when you hold me…it's like heaven."

I enjoyed her gift to me, and playing with her and feeling her come apart with passion in my embrace. Her breast was full and firm, but so very soft to caress, and when my fingertips touched her little nipple it was like a jolt of current for her. She moaned and thrust her breasts out and into my hands, wanting me to possess her, and after a few minutes of such play she was begging me to love her… not in so many words, but in her whimpering surrender.

She was for sure not thinking clearly but already lost to the passion of me fondling her. Should I make sure she understood me and agreed, or simply move on and take her as I wanted to? I decided right then that she would follow me wherever, and I wanted to make love to her again.

I opened the last button on her blouse and squeezed her breasts again, and told her to lay back and just follow my lead. I laid her back on the log gently and then slipped her pants down and over her bare feet and off, which got her attention and caused her to open her eyes, alert now to what was happening, but at my stroking she soon smiled and relaxed.

I opened her legs before me and she straddled the log, giving herself to me in the sweetest gesture of complete surrender. Her little flower was warm and well moistened now, glistening in the daylight. I caressed her gently and soon all her anxiety passed and she smiled and gave herself to my attention, but it surprised her when I pushed two fingers into her and she opened her eyes, wondering what would happen. Returning her gaze, I withdrew my fingers and brought them to my mouth slowly and sucked her juices from them. Her eyes grew wide with wonder watching me and I did it again.

"Hmmm, your nectar is so very sweet, Darling. Just wonderful!"

At that she relaxed again, and that little smile curled the corners of her mouth. I dipped into her again and put one finger on her lips. She was unsure, but trusting, and when she licked and then sucked on my finger tentatively her smile returned.

"Very rich, and sweet, and fragrant… you are a very lovely girl, Darling." There was not much more needed to search out her sensitive places and she shivered and moaned delightfully at my gentle, exploring caress. Her arms were up around her head, her breasts enticingly free and her little nipples perking and begging, her lashes drooped and she surrendered herself to the pleasure she had learned now that my attention promised her.

Playing with her bottom, feather like caresses and gentle but demanding probing with my fingers, and watching her soaring arousal was fantastic, but the level of mutual excitement was, before too many minutes past, such that any further delay was unthinkable. I mounted her gently at first, pushing into her now very moist pussy and with a dozen strokes or so in a thrusting rhythm I had her whimpering and she was gasping for breath between her cries of pleasure.