Another Story

Story Info
Pining for some light BDSM.
1.1k words
4.4
8.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story, another disappointment. She'd been looking for the perfect story—the story that would get her there, all on it's own—for months. She would often think she had found the story she needed, only to find herself dissatisfied with the harsh details or overly emotional characters.

Leaving the laptop to finish shutting down, she rolled over and lightly touched herself. Thoughts, ideas, and imaginings swirled in a kaleidoscope, illuminated by the blue glow of the screen. Her mind created brief, nondescript scenarios to help her finish: a slap, a soft touch, a slight movement or a sharp gasp.

She woke sometime later, groggy and perturbed. It was only during an irritated stretch that she felt him lying closely behind her. Her stretch naturally turned to a snuggle as she backed into him and smiled.

Her sigh triggered a squeeze in the hand he'd rested on her naked hip and she froze. He was really there! His squeeze didn't lesson as he gently pulled her back into him, and she sighed again at his simple touch. His forefinger idly brushed her hipbone and she nudged against the full length of his body again. She rolled her hips to press into him more firmly and he moaned into her hair.

They lay together, gently touching and hardly breathing, for several minutes. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the simple pleasure of being with him. How long had she craved this? She didn't dare move more than necessary, lest he vanish again.

Eventually, she could feel his caress move from her hip to her waist. Her nipples had hardened and her breath caught before his hand came back to her hip. His hand made the same teasing path twice more, her heart beating faster each time. His fingertips nearly grazed her breast the third time they roamed upwards. She ached for his touch there, but he refused her, sliding his hand down her side to her hip and pulling her back to him instead.

He kept this pattern, even as she began pressing out her chest, begging to be touched, and moving her hips back with his commanding pull. His hand might slide across her stomach before moving upwards or briefly tease her waistline, and still he denied her what she asked for. He added an occasional light pinch on her stomach or upper thigh and her need for him grew. She parted her legs slightly on a particularly teasing brush only to be rewarded with another pinch before his hand traveled upward again.


She couldn't stand it any longer. She arched her back again and softly groaned in her frustration. His hand paused, cradling her ribs just below her breast. His breath was heavy behind her but he showed no other signs of moving. She shimmied lower to put his hand where she wanted but he followed her.

Finally, she twisted towards him to plead. His mouth caught hers before she could speak and he cupped her breast tightly. She was stunned and drowning in the sudden sensations. Her head swam and butterflies danced in her stomach. This was certainly not what she'd expected.

He ended the kiss and grasped her nipple nightly. His lips still rested against hers; he whispered, "No." as he tightened his hold on her sensitive flesh. She whimpered but stayed silent otherwise.

Guiding her with her aching nipple, he turned her back onto her side. She now understood the game, but she'd also gotten a taste of what she'd been asking for and she smiled.

Rather than let go of her again, he held onto her breast as softly, but distinctly, bit her neck and pushed against her. She responded in kind, pressing back into his slow rhythm to show him how she wanted him and biting her lower lip—she wouldn't make the same mistake again.

He couldn't wait any longer and pulled back just enough to position himself at her warm opening. She wasn't able to wait, either and pushed herself onto him, groaning in anticipated delight as she did so. His fingers twisted and pinched her nipple harder, adding to the tingle which had already begun in her stomach and radiated to her clit. She gasped and moved on him quickly.

This was the heaven he'd missed and he had to have more. He tugged insistently on her nipple just as her breathing began to labor, guiding her onto her stomach. He rolled with her, leaving his fingers on her nub to tweak and pull as she might need them to be.

Their pace had slowed with the new position and he was in no hurry to rush now that he had her sensual soul yearning underneath him. He slowly pumped into her as he kissed her back and shoulders and smiled when it gave her goose bumps. He soothed her skin with a soft breath and then bit down again on her neck and pinched her nipple harshly.

She gasped and sighed. It was wonderful to feel him, but she felt herself needing more again. She moved her hips up several times. She knew to keep her hands on the bed above her shoulders and she hoped the simple movement of her hips would encourage more movement of his own.

He understood her needs and thrust into her hard, groaning with her as his hips repeatedly slapped against her. He quickly added his fingers trapped underneath her, pinching harder until she squealed and pushed back against his thrusts. He wouldn't let her beautiful chest rest, opting to switch sides instead.

She hissed at the pain and moaned again as his hips slapped her yet again. The tingle which had started before was now an all-consuming fire and she desperately needed to feel him fall over the edge with her. She doubled her efforts to encourage him in his pounding and was rewarded with a gasp from him before he pulled and twisted both nipples "Come here" he groaned so quietly she nearly missed it. He thrust as hard as she could want him to and held her close as possible. Her nipples were on fire, her clit swollen, the skin where their bodies collided hot and stinging. His voice was all she needed and she called out to him as her orgasm started. Her writhing and intense cry of release triggered his own release. He pounded into her several more times before they both lay panting and smiling.

He shifted his weight to the side, but remained on her. He nibbled her ear, kissed her shoulder, and sighed his content. Eventually, he rolled onto his side, pulling her into him.

She stretched a bit and kissed his chest. She breathed, "I've missed you so," and floated into deeper sleep, only to wake in the morning.