Another Submissive Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
She rules my world.
4.1k words
4.38
40.9k
16

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was leading me unerringly to my place. How did She know where I lived, I wondered briefly before the effort of walking with such a large plug in sissy hole forced my attention else where. Panting more from nerves than the walk I quickly opened the door to the building to get us in and off the street. Almost immediately my landlady was upon us. I nearly shrieked as she appeared suddenly from a darkened recess. She was furious about something but cut what ever attack she planned short upon realizing I was with some one.

"Mr. Smith," she nodded curtly.

"Mrs. Lehrer," I responded warily, while She watched bemused by the exchange.

As my landlady shuffled off to some building chore or to berate her deadbeat son, I let the woman intent on making my life hellish into my apartment following Her nervously chewing on my lip with apprehension about what Her intentions just might be. She spun on the toe of Her heels in the middle of the room taking it in before fixing Her disapproving glare on me. I felt thoroughly distraught that She appeared not to like my place, then dismayed that I cared what this woman who took such delight in tormenting might like.

"Why are you still dressed?" Her voice cut through me like a knife. Bewildered at first I hurried to clumsily comply with Her observation shedding my outer clothes. She watched dispassionately for a moment before dropping Her coat contemptuously on the floor and headed down the short hallway to my bedroom. Standing there in the middle of my front room wearing nothing but frilly white knickers I hummed and hawed over whether to follow not knowing what would please Her. At the sound of Her t'sck, t'sck, I scurried to retrieve Her coat and headed after Her.

She was picking up and dropping things randomly about my bedroom. In mere moments She had turned the room in a scene from a tornado movie. Inspecting things that might interest Her before disgarding them offhandedly shaking Her head in obvious disgust. Eventually Her gaze rested upon me standing there looking dismayed and uncertain. Her pointed look between me and the floor made my knees weak and slowly I slipped to floor before Her. "Bitch needs training," She muttered to Herself as She continued to wreck havoc on my bedroom while I watched surreptitiously in the many mirrors I had acquired during my years of sissy play. The reflections accentuated the mayhem She was creating so blithely.

The closet was dismantled. Drawers contents flew across the room. "Aaah!" She growled with disgust,"you were told to get rid of these!!" She screamed at me as pair after pair of mens underwear struck my body. As She emptied my underwear draw on me, I didn't dare look up. Panting from Her exertion She finally squealed with delight when She eventually discovered my secret draw containing all my sissy girlie things. "Ahh," She mewed, "this is better sweetie. My yes ever so much better." I dared to look up to see Her holding out a pair my lovely pale pink nylon briefs cascading with ruffles and lace. Her smile filled me foreboding.

She waded through the piles of discarded clothing to drape the frilly sensations over my head while leaning in close to whisper, "These are going to be your life from now on sissy!" She hissed dramatically. Still torn over whether letting this mean fat thighed bitch into my life was a good thing my nod yes lacked the necessary enthusiasm. If She noticed She choose to ignore it letting me contemplate my future as Their sissy slut idly stroking my pantied head while surveying the wrath She had inflicted on my room.

With a chest heaving sigh She stepped into me. Her legs straddled my body as Her weight forced me to lean away. With a stifled cry I fell backwards onto a pile of my clothes. Standing dominantly over me I could see up Her short tight skirt. Somewhere along the line She had shed Her panties. In the shadows I could just make out the puffy outline of Her naked pussy. Slowly She lowered Herself down, Her knees coming to rest on my arms pinning me to the floor. Her fatty white thighs enclosed my head Her scent filling my senses with a coyly sweet odour. Pined beneath Her I could only watch as Her glistening puffy lips settled down over my face.

Immediately She began to hump my face spreading Her wetness from my chin over my mouth to cover my nose. I attempted to flick my tongue at Her sex as it passed my lips but She wasn't interested instead grinding Her pussy lips onto my nose. Her heavy thighs squeezed my head muting Her grunts of pleasure. Settling Herself lower She enclosed my face with Her womanhood smothering me. Automatically I began to struggle for air. My eyes watered as I struggled vainly unable to shift Her weight. Just as I grew desperate enough to bite Her pussy rose just enough to allow me to grasp for Her scent filled breaths. Her cunt hovered just over my face, its lips puffy and red. As I gasped for breath I could hear Her above me laughing wickedly as Her sex swollen pussy enveloped my face once more.

Slowly purposefully She ground Her pussy onto and over my face. Her wetness slick, Her scent overwhelming. I lay there limp weakly struggling to cast off Her suffocating cunt. Blackness began to edge in on my senses as Her thrusts became more purposeful, more intense. Wishing She would hurry up and orgasm was the last thought I recalled before a flood of wetness spread over my face as I fought not to pass out. She continued to hump my limp body howling out the massive orgasm that wracked Her body unaware, uncaring of my condition. Euphoric She slid sideways off Her sissy sluts face taking deep breaths enjoying the shudders of orgasmic pleasure still tingling from Her puffy wet sex. I gasped great wet scented breaths trying to recover.

"You can clean this up later slut," She announced struggling to Her feet. "Now we have to get our little sissy ready for Mr Lennie." She added with a wicked smile. Mr Lennie I gaped, stunned that I now knew a name. "Quickly bitch," She poked me with Her heels toe, "Get your slut ass into that bathroom and start getting that girlie-boi body ready for my Man!" A sharper poke from Her heel sending me scurrying to comply.

"Full make over girlie," She announced loudly within the echoing confines of my bathroom as She produced Her phone to make a call. While I slipped out of my ruffle white panties and delicately removed the butt plug that left my girlie puss humming She talked to Him on the phone. Mr Lennie. As I performed my sissy boi duties She held a loud conversation with Mr Lennie laughingly regaling Him with all the grim details of Her fun with Their subby sissy slut. Too loud I thought. I knew anyone passing in the hallway outside my front door would hear Her voice. I silently prayed that no one would as She roared into the phone, "Oh yeah, the cumslut sucked that fat pricks cock like a natural!"

Totally humiliated having my disgraceful visit to the porn shop related loudly to Him over the phone I presented my freshly shaved and washed body for inspection. Kneeling before Her I allowed Her to run Her hands over my nakedness checking for stubble making certain I was girlie smooth. Her finger nails trailed across my chest circling a nipple. She smiled to Herself when I shuddered slightly. Without warning She gripped my nipple, hard, to get my attention then twisting cruelly. As my mouth opened in a silent scream She popped a pill into it. Surprised I swallowed before I could think then sputtered horrified at what it might be. She beamed at Her success while I knelt there gasping, uncertain, building my courage to demand to know what I had just swallowed. Unconcernedly She produced perfume and began scenting my body parts with a proper girlie smell as if nothing else has happened. Lifting my chin with a finger She dispassionately commenced with applying girlie touches to my face all business now as She readied me for Mr Lennies imminent arrival. Blush for my cheeks, false lashes for my eyes, gloss for my lips, clips for my hair, a tight choker about my throat.

Once satisfied with Her efforts Her hand entwined in my hair allowing Her to unceremoniously drag me back to my front room on my hands knees. From my recent purchases at the porn shop She produced a satin dress costume. I stared nervously mesmerized at the satiny lace concoction until She cleared Her throat flouncing out the dress for me to step into. Hesitantly I rose and gingerly stepped first one leg then the other into the opening. A stinging slap to my thigh made me yelp and look imploringly into Her merciless eyes, "Hurry it up bitch. You do not want to be late for Mr Lennie!" She hissed wetly into my ear making me tremble with rising fear.

She hauled the tight costume up my legs laughing when it caught on my rapidly engorging sissy clit. Looking into my wonder struck eyes She taunted, "Is My lil'sissy excited over her beautiful sissy dress or has the magic pill taken effect!" I stared at her bewildered until the realization that it was a Viagra pill She had popped in my mouth. My erect sissy clit took on new meaning as I flushed red while She giggled pulling the dress into place. Holding my arms out as commanded I allowed Her to manipulate me like a rag doll as She busied Herself tightening the laces of the bodice and arranging the stiff lace petticoats that made the dress flare from my hips like a tutu. As She tightened the lacing I was forced to breath out to allow Her to tighten the bodice more. My breathing became shallow all but panting by the time She was finished. The dresses bodice was low cut resting just beneath my peck's the tightness forcing excess flesh to hang over the lacy edging causing Her to exclaim, "Oooh look sweeties got little tittes! Aren't they precious," She smirked grabbing my nipples and pulling until I whimpered.

Using my nipples She led me to a high wooden stool pulling me up onto my knees on it before releasing my now redden, tender and swelling titties. She flicked then a few times declaring, "Oh yes Mr Lennie is going to love these!" As I fought to remain balanced. I uncontrollable shudder surged through my body as She used a finger nail to outline the entire length of my erect sissy clit humming, "Hmmm lil'sweetie sure is excited about showing Mr Lennie what good little girlie she can be, aren't you sweetie?" Swallowing hard trying vainly for control I nodded my head mutely trembling with excitement. Chuckling Her hand gripped my sissy clit tugging making me more unstable on the stool. Laughing at Her control She produced a satin ribbon to wrap intricately around my sissy clit and dangling balls. While I attempted to imagine what She had just done beneath the stiffly flaring petticoats She held a tiny bell before my face giggling while I looked uncertain. I gasped shocked as She slipped it over the head of my sissy clit bobbing stiffly beneath my skirts. With Her finger tip She flicked at the bell giggling meanly as it tinkled whether She struck it or clit.

Beaming She gripped nipple once more hauling me from the stool, "Prance for me sweetie!" Her nails pulled up forcing me onto my tip toes before a swat to my still cane welted bottom propelled me about the room. With every step the bell dangling from my stiff sissy clit tinkled. Her laughter making the tinkling bell all that more humiliating. "Tinkle Bell!" She sang out, Her laughter ringing in my ears.

When She tired of Her amusement She put white socks with bows on me that covered my knees before having me step into a pair of dauntingly high heels. While She did up the straps I tottered above Her my sissy bell tinkling beneath my skirts. Stepping back She took in creation with a air while I trembled with apprehension and rising unease. Sucking on my lower lip I nipped it painfully to distract myself when voice purring in my ear made me flush with girlie-boi pride, "Ooooh sweetie," She cooed, "you look good enough to fuck, you do." A trembling weakness shuddered through me leaving me dizzy and unsteadier on my heels.

Glancing at Her watch She announced almost compassionately, "Time for just a few finishing touches sweeite before Mr Lennie arrives." The mention of His name causing instant goose bumps and fresh trembling to seize me, to Her delight setting my tinkle bell tinkled my apprehension. Merrily and obviously excited She proceeded to rouge my nipples after arranging the lacy under hang of my costume to Her liking. Taking my elbow She helped me surprisingly gently back onto my hands and knees on the high stool. I felt like a circus animal as I fought for balance while She busied Herself anointing my sissy-girl clit before attempting to insert one my new plugs. Forced to push back or fall forward off the stool a long moan escaped my lips as the plug slipped wetly into place. With a tug and giggle I knew it was the piggie tail plug that was filling me to distraction.

Still surprisingly gentle She helped me from the stool and led me about the room to allow me to get used to my new state of being. "Very good sweetie," She assured me as I became more used to the height and well stuffed pussy. My bell tinkling dutifully as I stepped with more confidence sissy clit lips clinging tightly to hold my piggie tail in place. Once She determined I was stable enough she had me fetch mirrors from my bedroom and then place about the living while She sat on the sofa directing. Finally things appeared to be enough to Her liking that I was allowed to pause in the middle of the room. "Twirl for me sweetie," She requested critically viewing the different reflections from where She sat. "Very good sweetie," finally announced as I teetered dizzy my reflections adding to my sense of disorientation. It was almost possible to believe that this was actually only happening to the reflection in the tutu like costume with the tiny bell dangling from its bobbing sissy clit so neatly wrapped in the satiny blue bow.

"Stop ogling yourself sweetie and get me a nice cool glass of wine." Her voice had its edge back snapping out of my reverie and with a pathetic curtsey I scampered to obey. Heels clicking across the floor. Bell tinkling. Stomach churning.

Teetering desperate not to spill any wine the large life like dildo standing up from the floor in the middle of the room caused me to pause in disbelief. Uncertain I dared to look to Her for understanding perplexed by Her shit eating grin. "Mr Lennie's running late sweetie," She informed me mischievously, "You're going to have to amuse Us while We wait for Him." Her eyes twinkled as I gave the impressive member a wide berth eyeing it warily. Oh god I thought hopelessly She can't be serious, I could never take that thing. Ever.

She accepted Her glass of wine graciously while giving my stiff sissy clit a flick, "Why thank you Tinkle Bell." Giggling at my stifled shocked gasp. Using the glass to hide amused grin She offered me a large bottle of lube. As I accepted it resignedly She sneered, "Don't make too much of a mess bitch." pointing at the imposing dick suction cupped to the floor before Her.

"No Miss," I whispered meekly. Without requiring further instruction I knelt awkwardly beside the veiny phallus contemplating its size, the girth awing me. The length making my sissy clit clinch tightly with fear. Before I could drizzle lube on Her voice stopped me, "Oh no sweetie that's not right," She smiled maliciously at uncomprehending look of despair. "You have to kiss and beg for cock before you get any."

Chewing on my lower lip forlornly I bowed my head squeaking, "Yes Mistress. Of course Mistress." Staring fixedly at the large synthetic cock I lowered my lips towards kissing it firmly on the mushroom like head. "Please Sir," I asked It despondently, "Please may I have Your beautiful cock in my sissy gurl pussy! Please Sir, please fuck me with Your massive manhood!" I continued bestowing a long wet slathering kiss over the entire girth of the head, "Oh yes, Sir please fuck me. Fuck me hard!" I implored while She snickered and urged me beg like I meant it.

"Oh pleeeaasse!!" I cried out passionately, "Fuck me with Your massive cock Sir. Fuck me like the sissy gurl that I am!" Her snort of derision made me feel dirty and pathetic as I licked the impressive member from base to tip and then back down the other side moaning, "please fuck me, please use your beautiful cock to fuck your sissy bitch!"

"Well well aren't we a little slut for big cock sweetie." She teased me.

"Yes Mistress," I replied meekly, "Yes I am so a sissy slut for such a big cock."

"Well don't just sit there bitch," She snarled making me cringe, "Get on with it!"

Delicately I dribbled oil over the tip of the cock watching it trickle down the length of the thing like pre-cum. With a shaking hand I wrapped my fingers about its seemly impossible girth, how was going to get this thing in me I shuddered with despair before swinging my leg over to straddle it my bell tinkling to remind me of the hopelessness of my situation. Oh fuck I despaired why couldn't I make myself stop as I watched in a mirror as my hand directed the tip of this huge cock towards my sissy hole and my ass cheeks lowered to meet it. I groaned as the thing slipped between my cheeks spreading them before making contact with sissy twat. Pushing down the tip refused to enter my tight sissy cunt. "What's the matter sweetie?" She inquired in a sing-song voice that made me feel so filthy, "your training cock too big for you?"

"No Mistress," I moaned sinking down onto the cock again suppressing a howl of self-loathing as the tip pushed past my sissy lips impaling me. Oh god I groaned silently as I slowly settled down further onto the huge member. Shuddering uncontrollably as my sissy twat spasmed around the cock invading it.

"Oh yeah sweetie, getting some good man meat aren't you?" She giggled merrily, as I slowly raised myself back up on my haunches gurgling throatily with relief as the cock slipped from my sissy cunt. Careful not to let the mushroom tip slip from between my gurlie-boi lips I paused and dared to look at Her. Oh fuck, She had Her phone out and was videoing my debasement. Stunned at the depth to which I had allowed myself to sink for Her amusement I wailed silently with repugnance for the pathetic gurl-boi sissy in the mirror.

"Show Me some real action bitch!" She demanded laughing. The sissy gurlie-boi reflection in the mirror flushed red sniffling back a tear of self-loathing as the massive training cock disappeared between her sissy cheeks filling her sissy-boi cunt full of manly cock. A shivering moan of loathing and pleasure wracked the sissy's body to the tinkle of her sissy bell. "Yeah baby!! That's it!! Show Me how much you like your cock sissy!!" She cackled encouragement while my slut reflection began to bounce up and down on the life like cock. Slowly at first but building until it was pistoning in and out of my sissy pussy with wild abandon.

Panting heavily from exertion my pace started to slow until a none to gentle caress with Her toe heels to my dangling balls inspired me to resume at a frenetic pace. She was now chatting gaily on the phone with a girl friend while I knelt before Her bouncing up and down on the generously sized dildo impaling my sissy hole. Training I reminded myself as I sank once more onto the cock like dildo suction stuck to the floor between my ankles. My groaning made Her smile evilly as it filled my sissy cunt. How much longer I wondered. How long I could keep it up before cumming.

She had my measure. She knew that inevitably I would cum. My sissy clit strained beneath the ruffles and lace of my new outfit making me gasp every time it brushed with the stiff ruffled material of the outfit I wore. My straining sissy clit was slick with pre-cum as my bell tinkled in time. Every movement releasing more of clear liquid as my impending orgasm built in strength. The toe of Her heel rested menacingly between my naked thighs as She continued to chat nonchalantly on the phone informing Her faceless friend gaily, "I'll put you on speaker phone!"

12