Another Submissive Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Paying for it.
2k words
3.89
25.2k
11

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sleazy Indian clerk wouldn't leave. As soon as I let him into my place he made himself at home. At first I was afraid that he would force himself on me but after watching him indifferently trash my apartment I was wishing that he would do whatever it was he wanted to do and go.

I stood helplessly fuming as he rummaged through my belongings. I couldn't watch as he went through draw after draw in my bedroom dumping the delicate lacy items on the floor. Some after inspecting them intimately, others sniffing before discarding with contempt.

Holding my sheer light green baby doll with the ruffled shoulders and hem he arched his eyebrows in mock surprise sneering, "You wear this sissy?"

Hanging my head to hide my blushing face from his ridicule I nodded yes.

"And these?" The seedy little Indian man snickered evilly.

Taking a deep breath I looked up to see that he was holding the matching knicker briefs with rows of lace and nylon across the backside. "Yes," I murmured meekly flushing bright red.

I started when the knickers hit me before blushing more as he laughed derisively. Enjoying my humiliation he began pelting me with various items of lingerie. He snickered with delight as I tried to catch some then just stood there letting him toss panties, knickers and slips at me.

It was then that I realised the sleazy prick didn't know what he wanted and was playing for time. Swallowing hard and letting my desire to be rid of the deviant fool overcome my disgust of him, I asked in my most servile tone, "Excuse me Sir, would you care for a drink?"

It worked, he stopped throwing things at me and when I dared to look up he was giving me a long appraising look, "Yes yes," he chirped trying to look threatening, "get me a drink bitch."

I couldn't help smiling as I shuffled away to fix him a drink. He was standing uncomfortably in the middle of the room when I returned and with head bowed submissively offered him the drink. After he took it from me I gave him a moment to sample it before once again looking up meekly and inquired, "Would Sir like me to help him relax?"

The seedy fellow played for time contemplating me over the rim of the glass as he sipped on his drink. Obviously nervous he eventually he nodded his head ever so slightly yes.

Swallowing hard before licking my lips I slowly slipped to my knees before him. Not daring to look up I tentatively reached out to unbuckle the mans belt. I felt him start and tense up as my fingers slipped beneath the belt fumbling to unclasp it from beneath his little bulge of a belly.

The sleazy Indian clerk was trembling beneath my finger tips as I pulled open his belt and undid the top button of his trousers. Taking a long shuddering breath to calm myself I tried to remain in control. As I reached into the front of his pants to ease open another button he gasped when my fingers brushed over his swelling manhood.

I could smell him now. I could smell the sourness of his groin and his rising sexual need. Swallowing my remaining shreds of dignity I slipped my hands beneath the waist band of his underwear ignoring his gasp of shocked passion and looked up into his eyes. Holding his startled gaze I slowly ran my tongue wetly over my lips murmuring seductively, "Would Sir like me to pleasure him now?" My left hand engulfed his balls as my right firmly closed over his rigid member tugging gently.

He shook his head vigorously yes as his body convulsed and his cock spewed a long jet of sticky cum into my face. The Indian clerk wailed with a mixture of passion and frustration as I reflexively squeezed his cock and another spray of his gooey cum splatted onto my startled face. Fuck, I thought, I had barely touched him as he soaked me with another massive blast of cum.

His body was convulsing spasmodically as he grunted loud animal like noises. His cock spurted once more across the front of my t-shirt as he pulled away to collapse into a chair. Too stunned to move I knelt where I was eyes wide stunned as his hot sticky cum slowly slide down my face. I could hear him muttering to himself as he slowly recovered from his orgasm yet I didn't dare move.

Eventually he recovered enough to control himself and pull the front of his trousers closed. Knowing he was staring at me I timidly looked up to see if I could gauge demeanour. He was seething. His eyes bored into me with hatred and rage. Trembling I chewed on my lower lip before hesitantly inquiring, "Would Sir like me to try again?"

With a snarl the clerk sprang from the chair to descend upon my cowering form. "Please Sir I mewed. Please let me try..." My plea ended breathlessly as the man attacked me. Kicking me with the hard toe of his shoe as I curled up into a ball trying not shriek with pain and fear.

"Fucking white sissy fag!" He screamed down at me. "I'll fucking teach you to fuck with me you fucking filthy slut!"

By the time he tired of kicking me my entire body was sore and bruised. Shaking I moaned quietly as I stayed curled up flinching when he nudged me with the toe of his shoe. When he nudged me again, harder, I whimpered, "Please Sir. I'm sorry Sir." Snivelling wretchedly.

Again the toe of his shoe nudged me and when I looked up sniffling he was sneering contemptuously down at me. "Take your clothes off," he murmured threateningly.

With trembling fingers I clumsily complied unable to stop a sob dejection catching in my throat. It was difficult to get the tight fitting clothing the women at the hotel had dressed me in off. While I struggled to pull the cum covered t-shirt over my head he lashed out silently with his belt. The stinging leather bit into my flesh making me squeal with pain. Another nasty lash and I was scrambling pathetically to comply.

The angry Indian clerk showed me no mercy as his nostrils flared and he rained stinging lashes on any exposed skin. By the time I struggled free of the tight jeans he was lashing out indiscriminately as welts began to cover my body. I squealed desperately with every lash trying vainly to cover as much of my vulnerable body as possible with my hands and arms. The mad clerk viciously aimed for exposed flesh until I gave up trying to remove the tight yellow bra and cheap cotton panties. Eventually I lay there crying, pleading meekly for him to stop even after he had.

Mewing plaintively I froze when the panting sweaty Indian man used the toe of his shoe to scrap some gooey cum from my tear stained cheek. I didn't even hesitate when the cruel clerk held the cum slick toe of his shoe to my lips, subserviently kissing and licking it clean. Pressing the toe of his shoe against my lips I gagged but allowed him to force it into my mouth.

The Indian clerk was taking deep breathes still seething with rage. "Roll over on your back slut," he snapped, "hands beneath you bitch!"

Constant pressure from his foot had me pinned to the floor beneath him. "Now spread your legs cunt," he snarled with a curled lip of disgust.

Trembling, terrified I complied, twisting my body so that I lay on the floor knees spread as far apart as possible. I felt unspeakably vulnerable laying there as the clerks expression took on a dreamy aura as he stared down on his supplicant white boi. The remnants of his orgasm still clung to my cheeks and chin. My body was covered with welts and bruises from his vicious beating.

The clerks mad eyes fixed on the crotch of my cheap cotton panties. I twitched and squirmed despite the pressure of his foot in my mouth as he trailed the end of his belt over my bra covered chest, down my stomach across the strawberry patterned panties covering my pathetic sissy clit to rest between my legs. As I watched horrified the belt rose back over his head and with a swish of air lashed into my crotch. Even though I watched it coming the pain was searing white hot, my shriek of agony was muffled by his shoe.

The thin cotton panty crotch offered little protection for my sissy clit as he lashed me again. Reflexively my thighs slapped shut trapping the belt there. Only when the pressure of his foot had me gagging did I release the belt spreading my legs submissively waiting for another lash.

When the searing pain and gagging shoe became too much I fainted. Passing in and out of consciousness I was vaguely aware of somebody helping me. A woman's voice cooed soothing words as I whimpered despondently. A warm wet cloth bathed my battered and abused body before pain had me swooning once more. Gentle hands slipped comforting clothes on me as I allowed myself to fade into enveloping blackness.

I woke with a start dreaming I was wetting the bed. With a squeak of distress I realised that it wasn't a dream and frantically thrashed about tangled in bedding trying to get up. My stiff aching body was no match and with a sob of despair I settled back into the hot shameful wetness. Terror seized me after a moment until my sleep addled brain realised I was in my bed, in my bedroom, in my apartment.

I was wearing a thin cotton nightdress with a flower pattern that wasn't familiar. Perplexed I also realised that despite having just pissed myself the bed beneath me wasn't wet. My god I was aghast when my fingers discovered I was wearing plastic pants and a diaper.

I lay there stupefied in the soggy garment unable to piece together a coherent chain of events from the previous day. Days? Slowly, sheepishly I disentangled myself and got up. In the mirror I could see that the flowered baby doll nightie was definitely not mine. Beneath the ruffled hem I could see powder blue plastic panties covering the sodden bulky diaper. Welts and bruising covered my legs and arms reminding me of the bastard clerk and his vicious assault.

I shuffled around my apartment aimlessly every movement painful. The front door was locked and everything had been cleaned up and put away. "Who did this?" I wondered to myself.

The jangling phone brought me abruptly from my reverie. I stared at it petrified as it rang eventually willing myself to pick it up croaking, "Hello?"

"Are you coming to work today?" A shrill voice inquired.

Work? "Oh god," my mind reeled, "What day is it?" I whispered mystified.

"Oh hell," the exasperated voice raged, "get yourself together or get another job." Before slamming down the phone.

Standing there with the dead receiver in my hand I was overcome with emotion and sunk to the floor weeping quietly. "Oh god," I moaned looking at the reflection in the hall mirror. A grown man reduced to crying pathetically dressed in a women's flowered baby doll nightie while wearing plastic pants over a pee soaked diaper.

Snivelling I barely started when I heard the key in the door. I didn't even look up when it opened and a woman in heels entered to stand over me. Wanting to shrivel up into nothing I focussed on her nylon clad ankles. I sniffed back snot and tears as she raised the hem of her dress slightly and settled on her haunches before me.

I could feel her look upon me, willing me to look up and apprehensively I followed the curve of her calves up her legs. I tiny gasp escaped my lips as I realised that her position afforded me a view up her dress. A tantalizing view of the tops of her stockings and the white flesh of her inner thigh. She was wearing sheer white nylon panties.

I stared mesmerized. I couldn't help myself. She had a cock. A hairless cock in her panties. Mystified I looked up into the warm eyes of a heavily made up face. My land ladies face. She smiled and my blood went cold in my veins.