Another Visit From The Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so anxious to join us she had left very early that morning making an allowance for any minor car trouble she might have had. Fortunately the old thing held together for the trip. I am going to have to get her another car.

We made our way out to the deck and I poured us all a scotch and water while we got reacquainted. We hadn't told her about the party and when she heard her mouth dropped a foot with what appeared to be disappointment.

"What's the matter honey? You look sad about it."

"Well, I was dreaming about spending the rest of today in bed with you two. Now I'll have to wait a little longer."

Task jumped in with, "Don't sweat it Mehra, we've been so active he needs all the rest he can get."

Mehra looked jealous so I walked over and took her in my arms and gave her one huge kiss saying, "Don't let your motor-mouth sister rile you honey. I will fuck you blind as soon as the crowd clears. OK?"

"Promise?" she asked fluttering her eyes seductively.

"NO, Come here. I am going to do it right now. The crowd won't be here for another hour."

She had her clothes off and was on her back in the bed almost before I finished my sentence. As I neared the bed Mehra reached out grasping my shaft, pulling herself to it, taking the head inside her mouth! She was almost gagging I was in her so deep.

I swung around and soon had my face spreading the lips of her pussy with my tongue giving her clit a solid going over while she was still taking my cock deep in her mouth. Her moans were just starting when I pulled away and turned and lifted her legs up on my shoulders and then sank my cock in to the hilt in one long thrust. She screeched with pleasure and began humping me as hard as I was doing her. Her breaths were coming faster and deeper with each of my thrusts until I let her legs fall down to my back and I dropped my face to her breasts. Her nipples looked as if they needed some tender loving care and my lips and mouth were prepared to give them exactly that.

As I was thrusting I had taken her nipples between my lips and my tongue was flicking over the now rock hard tip of them. That was all it took with her... she exploded and threw her ass up at me harder than ever before. This woman had obviously missed our lovemaking.

"Feel better honey?" I asked.

"You devil, you know I do. God, I missed you."

We both showered before the crowd showed up and gave the shower room a little drying off so we could show it off to anyone who wanted to see the changes we were celebrating.

The first of our guests appeared at three-thirty with the rest arriving in the next half- hour. The whole thing went over great. The men were anxious to see the workmanship and the women were looking at it with some envy. I could hear them mumbling to their husbands how they would like their bathrooms to look like mine.

The games for the kids and adults went super. I had found there were only going to be six youngsters there so I had hired a pony from one of the local farmers to give them rides all around my property for an hour or so. They were thrilled.

Taski and Mehra were perfect. They were both dressed in jeans and loose fitting long sleeve shirts so there was just a hint of tits showing. They each played the part of perfect hostesses and the wives loved their plain down to earth attitudes. I think that Taski might have let out a joke or two for I heard the women roaring and she sort of shied away from telling the rest of us. Fine, they had made some friends and the locals seemed to accept them.

We had judged how much beer would be consumed right on the money and Taski and Mehra went around to the guys, asking to see their car/truck keys. The guys thought it was some kind of new game and handed them over at which time the girls flipped the keys to the wives saying they would have to drive home. They knew the husbands would be playing macho and want to drive themselves but they had drunk far too much for Taski and Mehra to allow that to happen. The men were pissed at first but ended up nodding that the girls were right and the road back to town was far too twisty and narrow. The wives had smiles plastered all over them and they each gave the girls huge hugs on their way to their vehicles. One gave me a big smile and said with a mischievous look, "Jim, make sure you give these gals all they deserve tonight!"

The other wives all yelled their agreement. Wow, I never thought they would have given their tentative approval and knowing glances went between all of them about what went on between the three of us.

Since we had used paper plates and had a couple of huge trash bags scattered around the place for the party there was very little to be done in the clean up. The three of us had it back to the way it was in twenty minutes.

The fire in the main fireplace was still glowing nicely but I threw on a couple more logs to keep it that way at least until we went to sleep.

It was time for a nightcap and a chance to talk over the events of the day.

It had gotten chilly again late in the day and once again I gave out some of my hunting shirts to the gals to help take the chill off. We were all bare ass naked but the warm shirts would help with the cool evening temp. I brought out a bottle of Scotch, a pitcher of water and a bowl of cubes and some snacks we could nibble on while we rehashed the day. Mehra had made herself a cup of coffee and had brought that outside. I was sitting on the big deck chair while they were seated on some cushions at my feet. Taski had her hand running up and down my rock hard shaft and Mehra was cupping my balls while we chatted. Enough of this shit. My cock was so hard it was beginning to hurt. Taski poured herself a drink while Mehra and I kept the conversation going.

All of a sudden I felt something ice cold enveloping my cock and when I looked down I could see the top of Taski's head in my crotch. It felt weird but a few seconds later the feeling of cold was replaced by one of extreme moist warmth. This time it was the top of Mehra's head I was seeing. The damn vixens were swapping their mouths back and forth on my cock. First Taski who had been sucking on ice cubes and then Mehra's normally warm mouth but warmed even more with the coffee she had been drinking. Back and forth ... cold followed by heat and I was ready to pop. They could feel the pulsing in my balls and had positioned their faces on either side of my shaft and each of them had a hand on my shaft and was stroking it. That did it. I was shooting a load all over their faces while they were jacking every drop out of me. Holy shit ... I had never experienced anything like it before.

"Where the hell did you two learn that little trick?" I asked.

"Mehra read about it in some porn magazine and we thought you might like it." Taski said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Like it! It is absolutely wild." I answered.

Their smiles could have lit up a night sky.

I was the first in the shower with the girls right behind me. I had my chest and back washed simultaneously by them and it felt great. Mehra was doing my chest and she spent perhaps a little longer than was necessary doing my lower extremities and Taski likewise spent more than she should on my butt. It was wonderful!

After drying I went over and sat in a chair facing the fire. Taski was right behind me and came over to the chair and plopped down on my lap straddling me with her lovely breasts against my chest.

"Honey, I couldn't possibly recharge that fast." I commented sadly.

"That's OK babe. I just wanted to be near you. We have another whole week in front of us for sex."

We actually sat around and watched TV that night. If I wasn't mistaken it was the first time we had ever done that ... sort of acted like normal folk. But when it came time for bed our normalcy changed to our version of it.

Taski was in bed first with Mehra following close behind. I stood at the foot of the bed for a few minutes just watching the two of them and saw Mehra make a head first dive into Taski's crotch. Her face was buried in her pussy and her hands were reaching up to fondle her breasts. Task was soon throwing her ass up and around and driving it into Mehra's face. A few minutes of watching them had my cock harder than steel and I knelt on the bed and let Task take me in her mouth. She had me in almost to her tonsils with one hand caressing my balls. Whew, it felt unbelievable. I let that go on for another few minutes before pulling back and then sliding down on the bed and kneeling over Mehra's ass and then driving my cock deep into the pussy that was staring me in the face. I don't remember who came first but I know that Mehra's tight pussy was pulsing hard and fast as her vaginal muscles were signaling the beginning of her orgasm. These women were something else.

The next morning we slept late and the sun was up in all of its glory before we hit the deck. I turned the coffeemaker on before I went outside and one of the gals who was behind me must have scrambled a bunch of eggs and they were frying away when I heard the coffee maker whistling its tune. I went back inside and put out the plates and cups and had the places set when Taski finally showed up. The conversation at breakfast was nice but I still hadn't gotten accustomed to sitting across from two lovely nude gals with their nipples staring at me while I was eating my eggs. I couldn't keep my eyes off them!

We lounged around most of that morning before we all drifted out on the deck. Mehra had retrieved the morning paper and said she had seen old Mr. Willis while she was doing it. All of a sudden I got a picture in my head of her bare ass wandering down the drive and him coming up the road to deliver the paper. The old guy would have had a seizure and run his car off the cliffs into the sea far below.

"Mehra, please tell me you were dressed at the time." I pleaded.

"Heck no and you should have see him looking at my boobs. I stopped and talked to him at your mail box and if I am not mistaken I think the old guy was getting a hard on."

"I hope to hell you are joking or I am going to kick your ass from here all the way back to your apartment."

"Jim, she's shitting you. I saw her coming up your drive and she was completely clothed."

"Talk about my sick jokes ... yours take the cake Mehra."

"I'm sorry Jim. I won't do that again. Promise."

I said OK but gave her an evil look.

It was getting warm and it was time to do some sunbathing out on the deck. One of the last things we bought before the girls left the last time was a king size air mattress and AC pump. We had tried making out on the deck but it got hard on the knees, elbows, asses and backs. The air mattress was hopefully going to solve those problems. Mehra dug it out from the closet and plugged in the pump. It only took a few minutes and it was just the way she wanted. When I looked over at her she had a scotch and water in one hand and some chips in the other and was staring out to sea. There were a couple of boats passing by not too far off shore. She was bare ass naked and waved her glass at them. They must have looked at her through binoculars for we soon heard their air horns and could see the crews waving back enthusiastically. I was betting they were announcing the sights on their VHF radios to all of the other boats in the area.

I had Taski lift her butt a little and we both slipped down and joined Mehra but not before moving the mattress over a few feet so we had it hidden behind the shrubbery lining that part of the edge of the deck. I didn't want a sea borne observation group evaluating our performance.

Damn, these gals had magnificent bodies. I couldn't keep my eyes off their lovely breasts with their rock hard nipples staring at me from the mattress and the puffy pussy lips that looked so inviting from where I was sitting. I just had to do something about them!

I gave Taski a gentle push and had her on her back. I dropped down and had my arms resting on the mattress under her upper thighs with my chest wedged between her legs. I let my tongue flick out so it just barely touched her outer lips and I could feel her squirm. I lowered my face and lightly nipped the inside of her mid thigh and kept nipping right up to her pussy and then let my face jump over to the other thigh and repeated my nipping on it. She was going a little crazy right about then with the anticipation of what was ahead.

Mehra was sitting off to one side watching what was going on and I could see she had one hand buried in her crotch and from the motion of the back of her hand it was obvious her fingers were working full speed in her pussy. I buried my face in Taski's pussy and let my tongue find her clit and soon had it uncovered with my tongue sliding up one side and down the other. At the same time I reached out with one arm and let my hand settle on Mehra's upper thigh and worked it up into her crotch and soon had my fingers into her pussy replacing her fingers with mine. Her moans could have been heard a long way off.

Taski was throwing her hips all over the mattress and her moans were joining Mehra's making a hell of a racket. While I was working on her clit I folded the fingers I had in Mehra's pussy into a teepee shape and slipped them deep into her pussy. Whew, I thought she was going to flip off the deck as I began thrusting my hand. Instead, she pulled away and moved to straddle Taski's face and lowered her pussy down on Taski's mouth. Taski didn't need any more than that before her tongue was working Mehra's pussy as hard as mine was working on hers.

My cock had risen to the occasion with all that was going on and as soon as I felt Taski have her orgasm I pulled back and raised up to enable me to slide my cock into her. That drove her a little crazier and even though she had just had an orgasm she was throwing her hips and pussy hard against me. I thrust in and out a half dozen times before I was filling her pussy with a load of my own.

I slipped out of her and moved back on the mattress watching her bring Mehra to her orgasm. It didn't take long. Mehra has lovely long hair and as her head was turning from side to side, so was her hair. It was a joy to watch. Another couple of minutes and she was exploding with her juices running out of her pussy and down over her sister's mouth. Afterwards we all just lay there somewhat exhausted but completely satisfied.

It was time to hit the bathroom.

I said, "Ladies, please follow me. I can't have you stinking up the Maine woods with the smell of pussy juices" as I ran inside to avoid the wrath I knew was coming from one or both of them.

Taski was yelling the loudest. "You didn't mind the smell of those juices when your face was buried in me."

"Oh, get off it. I was only joking."

"Your jokes suck." She responded but trudged in after me.

"One of you come over here," I ordered as I sat on the bench in the shower room.

Mehra was the nearest to me and she came over and plopped her sweet ass alongside of mine.

"Honey, give that big rock on the wall next to you a push and see the surprise." I told her.

She did and a pulsating shower- head on a hose swung out and the water was pulsing as it came out of the wall. She grabbed it and aimed it right where I knew she would... between her legs.

"Oh my God. You thought of everything Jim."

"All for the two loveliest gals I know and love."

"Whoa, what was that you said ... LOVE?" asked Taski.

"Well, yes. What's wrong with that?" I answered.

"Oh nothing. You just caught me by surprise." She replied.

I sat there with Mehra watching her adjust the showerhead to a variety of different flows and then trying each of them on her pussy. When she finally found the one she liked she lay back on the bench seat and held the showerhead between her legs with the pulsing she chose giving her the feeling she wanted. Her moaning began a few minutes later and Taski turned from the waterfall shower and just stood there looking at her sister and smiled.

"OK Gals, time to get cleaned up after all the fun and games and get out of here and ready for a great lunch. I'm taking you to that nice place up the coast where I have a great table reserved with the maître de chilling a couple of bottles of wine just for us. Let's get moving. That means you too Ass Dragger Mehra."

"I'll 'Ass Dragger' you, you sorry piece of shit." She said jokingly.

As expected, the maître de gave us a prime table and he looked at me with admiration and a touch of jealousy when he saw the beauties I was with. The last time I was there I was only with Taski. We were no sooner seated when Taski announced that the meal was on them. They had something very important to talk with me about and didn't want me to be thinking about the cost of the meal when I had heard what they had to say.

Oh shit, what the hell was this all about?

Mehra started with, "Jim, which of us do you like the most?"

"What the hell are you talking about? I like both of you."

"Yes, we know that but you must like one of us just a little more than the other."

I thought about that a good few minutes before answering, "Well, no. That's not true. I like both of you the same." Thinking I would make a joke out of it I continued with, "Well, on second thought. Mehra, you give the best blowjob but Taski has the tighter pussy."

"Oh cut the crap. You must like one of us a little more than the other."

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't," I responded.

They looked at each other as if they were at a loss for words.

"OK let's enjoy the meal and we'll continue this conversation back at the cabin later," announced Taski.

The food and drinks were perfect. I excused myself to go to the men's room and once out of sight of the gals gave my credit card to our waiter. I signed the receipt and then told him to add a tip to the total of the bill when we were finished drinking and give me the receipt on my way out of the place.

The gals spent a bunch of time telling me all that had been going on with their work since I had seen them last and Mehra was quite the comedienne. She had us all in tears laughing with some of the stuff she had pulled around her office. I suggested we finish off in the restaurant with a glass of cognac and we could have whatever else we wanted back at the cabin. I didn't want us getting shit faced and then having to drive twenty miles back over a winding road.

Taski signaled for the waiter and when he came over she asked for the check. He said that there wasn't going to be a check. It had been taken care of.

I couldn't let that stand as it was so I offered, "Aw, the owner did tell me he owed me one for something I had done for him. This was his payback I'll bet."

Taski replied that they would get the next one.

On my way out of the place the waiter tried to hand me the signed chit as surreptitiously as possible but eagle-eye Taski got a glimpse of what was going on. She was pissed!

It was mid afternoon by the time we were leaving the restaurant and the drive back was uneventful and even though it was still late summer, it had gotten a little chilly this far north. I started a fire in the main fireplace and then went out on the deck and had a cozy fire going in the deck firepit without much trouble.

I grabbed a few of my Woolrich shirts, put one on and tossed a couple to the gals before going outside. I had glasses, water and scotch with me so I was ready for some late night chatting.

Taski poured us some stiff drinks and then we all sat around the fire and she started, "Jim, I know I love you with all of my heart and will never love anyone else this way. Would you marry me?"

"Whaaatt? This is the booze talking Task."

And then Mehra jumped in with, "Jim, I know I love you every bit as much as Taski does and would like to ask you to marry me."