Another Visit to the Headmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crikey, Tania," exclaimed the headmistress, "when did you last piss? A week ago?"

Tania laughed. "Sorry, madam, you know I'm always excited when we've got a new slave."

"OK, Kim," said the headmistress. "Time to take a little suck on the tubing. Don't drink it all down, just a few swallows."

I obeyed, placing my tongue on the end of the tube to stem the flow. "Taste nice, sweetie?" the headmistress asked. "If you want we can stop. If you want us to stop, close your eyes. If you want more nectar, keep them open."

 I kept my gaze fixed on the headmistress. "Now drain it, darling," she told me, and I sucked down the rest of the golden cocktail.

"Into the shower and get things ready, Tania," was the head's next order. After the head girl had done, the headmistress stroked my now tousled black hair. "Would you like another orgasm before our final game, sweetheart?" she asked.

Another orgasm! "Yes, please, headmistress," I answered, and the lovely lady sat on a stool between my splayed thighs and pleasured me. If anything, my orgasm this time was even stronger than with her head girl!

After I was freed, the headmistress took me by the hand and walked me into a large bathroom, with a large shower cubicle. It was all steamy and warm because, as I realised, Tania had been running warm water into the shower.

"Now my dear Kim," she the headmistress, "one final little watersports game for you. This is what we call 'the golden douche'. Ever heard of it?"

My face was burning. Of course I'd heard of it – I'm a student of water sports, even though today was my first experience of them! "Er, no, headmistress," I said, shyly.

"Do you feel like a piss, my dear?" the head asked me.

"Yes, yes, I do," I replied, urgently. "In fact, I'm bursting for a piss."

"Great," said the headmistress. Then she addressed her head girl: "Into position, Tania!"

Tania then sat on the shower floor, and pushed her legs up in the air, hands cupped against the small of her back. When her legs were straight up and her shoulders firm on the shower floor, she widened her legs and the headmistress held her by the ankles, keeping them wide apart.

"Now straddle her, open up her cunt lips and have a good piss," said the head. I obeyed, so that one foot was to the face side of Tania, the other behind her back. Gently, I pulled her cunt lips wide then jetted a strong stream of piss down her.

When I'd finished, I climbed off and the headmistress smiled: "Now lap it up, darling?"

I lowered my mouth to her brimful cunt, the piss bubbling at its lips, then, to my shame I cried "Purr, purr" and like a cat that's licked the cream I slurped at her pussy, sucking at the piss I had just deposited.

As I was lapping away, the headmistress pushed me back. To my amazement I saw that she had a straw in one hand. She placed it carefully at Tania's cunt lips and bent and began sucking! "Gorgeous," she smiled, after sucking up my piss. "You really are a tasty little beast, Kim. Sorry, but I couldn't resist tasting your lovely pee."

 I smiled: "That's perfectly all right, headmistress, but just one thing?"

The headmistress raised an eyebrow. "Yes, my dear?"

I grinned. "Don't tell my parents!"

12