Anthony Ch. 02

Story Info
The fulfillment of fantasies.
3.6k words
7.6k
3
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There could not be better bliss than this Julie thought as she listened to the thunder from under his covers only a month later. He was deeply asleep, his body spooning her tightly against him. It was freezing outside the blanket. She thought back to yesterday with immense pleasure. Her body felt sore and heavy and wonderfully satisfied. But with the remembrance came desire.

God, she could not stop wanting him. No one had ever made her body feel so wonderfully sexy, so intensely fulfilled.

He stirred next to her, as though feeling her growing arousal. She moaned very lightly and backed even further against him, feeling his already huge cock start to grow. God that cock... no other could ever compete. His hands started massaging her lower back and moved slowly towards her thighs. He already knew her body so well. Around the third time they slept together he took his time to study every bit of her, from her feet to her neck, twisting her around and touching every bit of her legs, ass and back. That was a good hour.

He had mercifully long-stopped using a condom and she couldn't have been more thankful for that as he entered her with immense tenderness, finally she felt full, finally on the verge of satisfaction.

He started moving very slowly, all the way in, completely out and once again all the way in. He bit her shoulder and moved her from lying on her side to lying, legs spread, on her stomach. Raising her hips to every thrust she was already feeling close.

"Get on all fours." He ordered, his hands already directing her. His thrusts quickly became harder, faster deeper. How could he do this to her so quickly?

"Anthony... you're making me cum." She moaned and he slapped her ass hard.

"Not unless you want me to punish you again." For that he pulled all the way out and smashed himself into her hot wetness five excruciating times. He had punished her once for cumming without permission. For almost three hours he kept her on the edge of cumming. Only when she was begging him, crying in her frustration and aroused pain did he let her body be released in the most agonizing orgasm of her life.

Now, though a little tempted to be at it for three hours, she deliberately calmed her body, relaxed her muscles and breathed.

He kneaded her ass then gave her another sharp slap, making her gasp and push back against his cock. God he was incredible. She was sweating and moaning as each thrust, touching the exact right spot inside her, brought her closer and yet again closer.

She could feel he was close, his hands were more insistent, his movements faster. The fourth time she asked him for permission to cum he finally said yes. He pinned her to the mattress, impaling her with intense force until her pressure broke and her orgasm took full weight.

Crying out his name and clutching the sheets, she could not calm down for the longest time since he was still pounding her with his relentless cock.

"Fuck yes..." he moaned, pulling out suddenly and flipping her over. "Suck me Juliette." He breathed, his hand milking his cock.

In half a second she had him deep inside her mouth, now taking him almost down to the hilt.

"That's my girl." He said quietly as she felt his body tense. It was only seconds later that she felt his cock get impossibly harder and his seed was deposited deep in her mouth. She swallowed three times though he had still not stopped cumming.

She looked up at him, his cock still in her mouth. His head was tilted back, his chest heaving, his muscles rippling. When he finally calmed down he pulled his cock from her mouth and looked down at her.

"Show me." He said breathlessly. She opened her mouth a little and he groaned, his cock giving a little twitch. "Now swallow."

She did as she was told and stayed looking at him, waiting for further instruction. He cupped her face, kissing her deeply, knowing full well that the idea of him tasting himself on her tongue crazed her.

"Good morning." She smiled and he grinned.

"It could be no better."

She laughed and the two of them got up to take a shower.

He was standing behind her, his hands soaping up her chest and stomach, occasionally dipping into her warmth.

"Tell me your most private fantasy." He said, his fingers now playing insistently with her clit.

She shook her head. "It's privet, that's why it's so appealing."

He chuckled, now moving the showerhead down her body. She groaned even before the water touched her clit.

"I want to know." He bit her ear and adjusted the water spray, somehow knowing exactly the right place to leave it and let it do it's work.

She was bent over in seconds, crying out. His hand around her stomach was the only thing holding her up.

She still shook her head.

"Cum." He whispered to her. And in seconds she did.

He moved the water spray away from her for a few seconds, letting her catch her breath then asked her again, softly, there was no order though there was great manipulation in hearing the answer. "Tell me your fantasy."

She groaned as the water was put back. "Oh God Anthony... please."

"Please what?" he asked innocently.

She growled at him and he laughed, knowing her body well enough to feel her growing close once again. "I want to know so I can make it come true." He whispered to her.

Again she shook her head. He pressed the showerhead closer to her body, she was now nearly doubled over – completely unable to support herself.

"Cum." He said again and she whimpered. Her body gave up once more to the strength of her fifth orgasm of the day.

"No more..." she whimpered, now leaning back against his chest, her body shaking and her clit swollen.

"Tell me you fantasy Juliette."'

"No."

"You can't win this." He smiled and kissed her neck. "I will make you cum until you pass out."

She groaned and turned to him, trying to look serious.

He laughed. "Is it that dirty?"

"No." she blushed and turned. "But you can't fulfill it, so it doesn't matter."

"Really now...?" he replaced the water spray between her legs.

"God, I can't..." she cried as she clutched his supporting rock of an arm.

"You can." He said, his tone not asking.

"Anthony this isn't fair..."

"Of course it is." He pinched her nipple. "You're trying to be stubborn with me and I'm winning. I don't see the problem."

Despite herself she laughed but it turned into a desperate whimper.

He waited another minute, knowing that she was about to cum yet again he gave her permission and she fell to her knees.

He moved in front of her in his huge shower and waited until her orgasm calmed.

"Being with another girl." She finally said covering her face. "That's what I think about when I cum on my own."

He pulled her up, still supporting most of her weight and kissed her. He lifted her into his arms, her legs circling his waist and her face level with his.

"Really?" he whispered hotly.

She nodded while still kissing him. "Since what age?"

"Probably 15." She said self-consciously. "When a friend of mine came out"

"Did you want to do it with her then?" he asked, his lips now on her neck. He could just pull information out of her and she hated it. Though, impossibly, talking about it was making her so incredibly turned on she almost thought about letting herself cum again.

She shook her head, "Only ever with someone I didn't know."

"Did you ever come close?"

She could feel his hot cock, already standing at attention below her. He sat her down on the cabinets and opened her legs. It was just the right height for his cock to meet her entrance perfectly. She groaned into his chest as he entered her and held up her legs.

"And what does this girl do to you? tell me." He pushed in harder when she was quiet for a moment.

"She..." she began breathlessly as he picked up the pace. "It would always start with us kissing, I would feel her tongue running down my neck... then she would sit me down – oh God Anthony... yes! She would sit me down and take one of my nipples in her mouth... she would be between my legs naked... and she would lick... oh God – Anthony, harder God yes harder..."

"Tell me." He said hotly, raising her legs now to his shoulders.

"She would lick me until she got to... oh fuck... to my pussy and then her tongue would go in, move around, tasting me and then she would move up to my clit and I would cum in seconds."

He groaned. It was less than five minutes later that he came after letting her cum twice.

When she came over that evening his house was quiet. She went over to his bedroom and stopped dead. There with him was standing a short blond girl who looked around twenty.

"Hi Julie." He said calmly, his endless confidence still pouring out of him.

She didn't know what to say. She looked at the girl then back at him. Though knowing he was not the man to have a scene with, she was just about to explode when he said, "Meet Sara. She's been waiting to meet you." he smiled.

Sera looked at her with obvious curiosity and her heart suddenly skipped about three beats. He wouldn't have...? She stared at him, his calmness, his control over the situation causing a physical barrier to any kind of protest or inquiry. And he knew it.

Sera smiled but she could do no more than simply stare at the two of them.

"Take off your coat Juliette." He said and watched her as she slowly followed his first order of the night. Her heart was pummeling and she desperately wanted to know what was going on, but no words could escape her lips. Not with that look of his.

He stood there and casually took off his shirt. Sarah looked from him to Julie then proceeded to take off her own shirt with a smile.

Julie was now the only one dressed. She motionlessly watched as Sarah started kissing his neck and he opened her bra. Her bare chest was now touching his. Her hands were unbuttoning his jeans when Julie started very slowly undressing. First her shoes, then her shirt, then her jeans. All the while she kept firm eye contact with the man she had been with over a month, while he was undressed by Barbie. She didn't know what to do.

When she was down to only her underwear, she started taking small steps towards them. Anthony had pushed Sarah down to her knees. She was now completely naked and she was lightly nibbling at his cock through his boxers.

There was an undistinguishable form of desire rushing through her veins. She looked at Anthony for help.

"Come here Jule." He said calmly. "I think Sarah needs a bit of help."

Could he see the confusion on her face? She was sure he could. But like he had known, she did not disobey him when he spoke like that.

She closed the space between them and sank to her knees next to Sarah who was pulling down Anthony's boxers.

Julie's hand was first on Anthony's cock. She looked up at him and his eyes were solely on her. She already knew how he liked it, but suddenly there was another mouth next to hers, licking her man's cock, following her lead and kissing the side of his thick shaft.

Sarah's eyes were firmly on hers. She was unsure if they were looking for direction or for something else entirely.

The little blond at her side attempted to deepthroat her impossibly large man, gladly finding she could get nowhere near as far as she, she glanced up at Anthony who had a small smile on his face.

As she was working on Anthony's cock, almost forgetting the girl next to her, she suddenly felt a soft hand on her nipple. Jumping and for the first time ever grazing Anthony's cock with her teeth she caught Sarah's eye. She was smiling, still massaging her lightly.

Anthony who had groaned slightly when her teeth had touched him was now completely quiet. He pulled himself out of her mouth and went to sit on his chair in the corner.

Julie looked at him helplessly for a moment then turned to Sarah.

She came up to her, the two of them still on their knees and kissed her as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

She remained frozen for a second, unsure of what to do with her mouth, with her hands, with her body... there was something so dreadfully new about kissing a girl – her soft lips, the smallness of the figure in front of her... though it didn't take her too long to adjust. Their two bodies were now flush against each other, Sarah's nakedness touching her still under-clothed body.

She felt Sarah's hands reach behind her and unclasp her bra, then pull it off. She stared for a second then seemed to devour her breasts. Her nipples were hard in seconds, her manipulations, though soft were so intense that the two of them were panting.

Sarah, taking the lead, pulled her off the floor and stood there kissing her neck, not slowing down for a second. She could feel her start a love bite, the thought was making her crazy. How could this really be happening?

Sarah moved back up to her mouth and started making out with her in a very new way.

The two of them were moaning and suddenly a whole new side appeared in Julie. She could feel the need for it grow. She desperately needed to be the reason for that girl's moaning.

She didn't give her time to stay in control, she pushed her down on the bed, straddling her waist and holding her arms above her head. Though Sarah did look surprised for second she merely moaned and accepted the new development.

Julie slowly kissed down her neck, all the way down to her nipple.

She glanced at Anthony and while their eyes locked on each other, she bit down on Sarah's nipple making her cry out and grasp Julie's head.

She calmly rose and looked her straight in her eyes. "Anthony." She said, without looking away from her. "Get something to tie her arms to the bed."

Sarah moaned and instantly put her arms up above her head. Julie started kissing her as she noticed Anthony tying both her hands to the bedpost and adding his own little addition of a blindfold.

"Open your legs." she said as her mouth stopped once again at Sarah's nipple. God, what incredibly fascinating things they were. The responses from Sarah were exactly what she needed to hear to carry on. She bit down again, this time Sarah only cried out, being incapable of doing anything else.

Julie pulled off her panties and once again looked over at Anthony. He was sitting with his eyes glued to her, his hand firmly on his cock, milking himself slowly. She groaned and went back to focusing on the petite body under her.

What an incredible sense of power it was to be above someone like this, to be the one in control of what the other was going to feel...

Kissing down her stomach and stopping inches away from her clit, Julie slowly leveled her face with Sarah's sex. As she watched she gently blew over her clit. Sarah's body was covered in gosebumps in a matter of seconds. She whimpered and lifted her hips in the search of Julie's mouth.

"Shh..." Julie muttered and watched as her hole tensed and glistened. Everything from her smell to her reactions to the fact that she was helpless almost made Julie cum without even touching herself. It was one of the most erotic moments of her life those few seconds before she licked her first pussy.

"Oh fuck..." she heard Sarah's reaction.

"Moan for me." Julie said, hardly recognizing her own voice as she lowered her mouth on her, licked her swelling clit and pushed a finger inside her wetness. Her other hand reached out and started plying with Sarah's nipple, feeling her get closer and closer. How easy it was to read her body – how natural.

She moaned while sucking on her clit and Sarah stiffened. It was then that reluctantly she pulled completely away. Seeing Sarah whither as she knew she did practically every time she and Anthony made love, a deep moan escaping her.

She lay down over Sarah's body, taking the fingers that were seconds ago deep in her cunt and placing them on her lips.

"Open." She whispered and proceeded to fuck Sarah's mouth with her fingers.

From her left she heard a guttural moan come from Anthony and she looked up at him. His hand was still slow, never losing control. She smiled and left the heat of Sarah's mouth for the heat of her second pair of lips.

Sarah was still quivering. Her clit swollen and her pussy even wetter.

"You're not allowed to cum." She said with her mouth still on Sarah. "Anthony." She said without looking up but that was enough. Anthony climbed up on the bed behind her and in seconds was embedded deep into her intensely aroused body.

He fucked her insanely fast and hard, making her body shake and get close to cumming in seconds, all the while her mouth worked feverishly on Sarah's clit and her fingers fucked her pussy.

"Cum Jule." She heard Anthony pant, telling her to cum faster than he ever had before.

"Now cum." Julie moaned to Sarah and in seconds she did, being the first of the three.

"Fuck..." Julie heard Anthony say then raise her hips higher to him. The two of them finally exploded together then proceeded to each lie on either side of the still blindfolded, still tied up, still panting and quivering Sarah.

When Anthony caught his breath he looked over at Julie and smiled. She smiled back but closed her eyes.

She felt Anthony pull on the ties restraining Sarah and then opened to see her blindfold removed.

Sarah smiled at her. "That was incredible."

Julie smiled and, still panting slightly, realized that that could not let that be the last time. With Anthony right by her side, she cupped Sarah's breast. "Do you want to cum again?"

Sarah looked at her for a few seconds, still smiling then moaned and closed her eyes, placing her arms above her head.

Once again Julie snaked down and looked at her pussy. Her clit was still swollen, her lips puffy and red and her hole now looked wetter than ever. It was beautiful.

She spread Sarah's legs wider to get a better view and then kissed her clit, sucking lightly and licking around in small circles. She again put her fingers deep inside of her and then with her other hand reached down to her other hole and pushed one finger in. Sarah groaned but did not protest, instead she opened her legs even wider and rested her ankles on Julie's shoulders.

"Fuck I'm not going to last long." She moaned as one of Julie's fingers wriggled deep inside her rectum and another two played gently with her G.

"That's the point." Julie said, enjoying this almost too much. "I want you to cum until you are about to pass out."

Sarah groaned and as Julie's tongue sped up, she tensed and came on Julie's fingers with a fierce intensity. Her ass muscles clutching Julie's one finger so tightly that she couldn't move it.

Julie hardly moved her fingers but her tongue she kept pressed down firmly on Sarah's clit.

Sarah was moaning so loudly after the third time she came, Julie finally pulled out, kissed Sarah's mound one last time and made her way up the bed.

Anthony was hard again starting at her with such intensity, for the first time that night Julie turned red.

Anthony groaned deeply and closed his eyes, his hand on his cock, and emptied his seed all over his chest, his cum shooting out of his dick so hard and so fast one even reached the bedpost. He breathed deeply as Julie's eyes stayed on him.

She straddled Sarah's waist and leaned over to Anthony's body and started licking his cum off his chest, then, finally kissing him deeply.

"Sarah, I think it's time for you to go." Anthony said without looking at her.

Julie smiled down at her and kissed her cheek. "Thank you." she said and stood up.

She sat up too, still shaky. "Thank you too." she smiled and got up. Both Anthony and Julie watched her get dressed then Anthony walked her to the door.

When he came back Julie was still naked on the bed.

"As good as your fantasy?" he asked and lay over her.

12