Anticipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands reach your wrists and gently I pull the scarves from your hands. Feeling the silk slipping free of your wrist. My arms warp around you as I roll us to our sides, my firm but no longer hard cock still inside you. Reaching up I slip the blindfold off over your head. Kissing and nipping at your neck and shoulders. Both of us breathing deeply, our bodies and minds drained. Pulling the comforter around us, I wrap you in my arms as I feel you still squeeze my length with your wonderful pussy.

Hands gently caressing your smooth skin as we drift along in sexual bliss.

Mmmmmmm, I feel a nice warm wetness bathing me as I realize I have fallen asleep for a short while. As my senses return I realize that you are cleaning me with a warm wet wash cloth. Between the soft wet caress and your warm breath so near me I feel the blood beginning to return a firmness to my worn cock. You are turned around with your sweet bottom near my head. Your own warm face above my rising hardness.

As you feel a hand caressing you, you look back over your shoulder and see a smile on my face but my eyes are still closed as I savor the sensations you are giving me. Returning to your task at hand you smile when you hear a deep moan from my lips when you lean down and plant a warm kiss on the swelling head rising up. Abandoning the wash cloth you wrap your hand around the shaft and slowly begin stroking me. As my hardness returns you let your lips part and your wet tongue swirls around the very tip of my cock. Slowly you slip the head between your lips as your tongue continues to bath me in warm wetness.

As you suckle the head of my hardening cock, you shift on the bed so you are straddling my face. My hands sliding up your legs to your firm little butt. Pulling you down until you feel my tongue flicking out and sliding across your naked lips. Your own mouth sliding further onto my cock as you stroke me in your hand. As you spread your thighs wider you cover my face with your warm pussy. Even though you have wipe your lips clean with the wash cloth I can still taste both of our juices leaking as I drive my tongue inside you. Nibbling on your clit, my tongue swirling all around it as I suck it between my lips. Opening your mouth, allowing your saliva to coat my hard cock as you pump the hot shaft before sucking me deeply back into your warmth. Moaning around my hardness as my flicking tongue plays with your clit. You can feel it brushing against my teeth as you taste the pre-cum beginning to leak from me.

My tongue sliding between your lips, sucking on your hot pussy as my tongue fucks into your wetness. In and out as you stroke me harder and faster. Both of us quickly climbing higher and higher towards a nice climax. Your ass rocking back and forth on my face as I eat your deliciously wet cunt. The juices pouring from you into my mouth making my cock throb as you slide the swollen head to the back of your throat. Your ass cheeks clenching tightly as my tongue slides up to tease your little asshole as your grind down onto my face. Tongue fucking your little asshole as you swallow and lick my hard cock. Shifting yourself on my face forcing my lips to your hard clit and dripping cunt you moan as I nip at your naked flesh. Your climax soon crashes over you as your hot cunt pours out your hot cream mixed with my own cum as I drink you down. As you moan loudly around my cock the sensations bring on my own climax as you squeeze the hard shaft and fondle my balls in your hand. As I drink down your own hot cum you swallow mine as each throb of my cock sends another splash of cum to the back of your throat. Coating your tongue with my cum and I suck and lick your dripping wet cunt.

Slowly I soften once again in your warm mouth as you suckle just the sensitive head. Slowly rolling your sweet cunt around my mouth as you savor the last ripples of your own climax. Letting me slip from between your lips you sit up and stretch for the ceiling. Wiggling your sweet ass and wet cunny on my face before pulling away. Turning around you lay on top of me. Your lips drop down to my own as my hands glide over your smooth back. Each of us savoring the juices from the others mouths. Sliding your naked body down a little bit you rest your cheek on my chest. Both of us drifting off to sleep, to gather our strength so we might start all over again later.

But for now we rest.