Anton Schneider's Case Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There seemed still be some apprehension on his part, but I assured him that it was a standard part of our recommended treatment to leave patients alone to put into practice at once the suggestions we had made. I told him that we would leave them for an hour, at which point a bell would sound to indicate that we would rejoin them in a further fifteen minutes.

Having ushered Mary into the room to find Nigel, Gudrun hurried to join me in our observation area on the other side of the two-way mirror.

After the prolonged consultation it was immensely rewarding to see the success of our diagnosis. Mary walked to where Nigel was seated on the couch and stood in front of him to remove her tie before slowly unbuttoning the school blouse. When her breasts were exposed - the nipples prominent with desire - Nigel spoke. Unfortunately, the hidden microphone could pick up very little of what was said, but the meaning was soon clear when Mary turned her back to him and lifted her skirt. Nigel spoke again and she bent forward. He opened his trousers and took out his penis, already developing an impressive erection. Stroking it with one hand, he fondled Mary's bottom through the white knickers for some minutes. Then he took her firmly by the arm, laid her across his lap and lowered the knickers to her knees. The slaps were administered with immense care, slowly with long pauses between while he massaged the reddening cheeks. After twelve smacks, he eased Mary from his lap. Instantly, she knelt and took his penis in her mouth.

I have to say that it was Gudrun's inspiration that we should imitate the scene unfolding on the other side of the mirror, laying across my lap and lifting her skirt to reveal the silky black knickers she knows have an unfailing effect upon my libido. And so it came about that as Nigel's penis was sucked by Mary's eager mouth so was mine by Gudrun's greedy lips. When Nigel entered Mary, thrusting his rampant member into her while she knelt, so my more modest instrument explored the liquid folds of Gudrun's willing vagina. Perhaps because of the familiarity we share, I was able to delay my ejaculation until after Nigel had withdrawn to spurt semen across Mary's breasts. We concluded that it would not be the last time Mary would enjoy a warm bottom and a sticky bosom.

Before they departed, they thanked us profusely. Probably they did not understand why we told them that it was one of the most satisfying consultations it had been our pleasure to conduct.

12