Any Chance We Could Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie mused as she waited listening to her iPod what Joceline would be like as a lover. Maybe she and I could develop an intimate friendship. Joceline's a very sexy lady, she thought

As the four women entered the lobby they were directed to the Main Ballroom and were told that the four of them were at table number three near the podium and there would be four more guests joining them.

The women stood and mingled in the reception area in the back of the ballroom, circulating wait staff served them drinks and canapés.

At eight o'clock all were invited to be seated and that serving would begin shortly. The four women walked to their table and met the other two couples. One of the men, Baxter Evans, introduced them all as "My wife Jeanne, Gordon Ashford and his wife Jessica, and they call me Bax." Veronica introduced Edith, Felicity and Grace and they all seated themselves. To Veronica's right was Felicity, then Grace, Edith, Jeanne, Gordon, Bax and Jessica. The fact that neither couple was paired as introduced gave Veronica a brief pause, and as she and Felicity engaged Jessica in conversation, Bax was quiet, but Gordon and Jeanne seemed to be enjoying a private muted conversation.

Dinner was excellent and as coffee, liquors and dessert were being served the Master of Ceremonies, a local TV anchorwoman began explaining the goals and accomplishments of the organization and as she was doing this there were tuxedoed staff from the organization ushering the recipients forward. Grace and Veronica were the fourth announced and after stepping to the podium Grace introduced herself as representing Midwest Capital and then after accepting the crystal award stepped aside and let Veronica speak.

"I'm Veronica Appleton and my husband wanted me to announce that we pledge the same gift for each of the next three years." After the thunderous applause died down she smiled and turned to go back to the table. As she passed Bax he said, "Beautiful tits, when you bent forward I couldn't not look."

"I like then too," she remarked moving past him.

After all the recognitions the Master of Ceremonies and the Fund Director came to their table and thanked Veronica for her generous future pledge, she having been the only person to have done so. "I appreciate that that's a million dollar commitment over four years, so again, thank you. Not only me personally, but the Board and the recipients of our grants," smiled a very grateful Director.

After the awards the dance floor opened and the band on the stage began taking requests, given that the average age of the guests was somewhere between Veronica and Edith the requests were for slower pieces, usually from the forties and fifties. Veronica danced first with Grace then with Felicity. Bax and Gordon approached them as the number ended and Gordon danced with Veronica and Bax with Felicity.

"You have beautiful legs, Veronica, very sexy in the stockings with the tops showing. I wish I could talk Jeanne into something like that." He pulled her closer to him and pushed his erection into her hip.

"Did I do that?" demurely asked Veronica knowing damned well she had. Feels like a nice dick from my side of your pants. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure anything," he responded.

"Are you and Bax wife swapping?"

"Yes, ... regularly, we're staying at different hotels and this is the first time in two days I've seen Jessica. Why do you ask? Interested in some three-way?"

"I might be, feels like you've got enough for two of us." As the music ended she stepped away from Gordon and looking down at his crotch said, "Hold that thought."

She found Felicity and grinning took her hand and led her to the restroom. She pushed her up against the sink and deeply and passionately kissed her. "Want to have some fun?"

"More than I just had," panted Felicity.

"Yes, let's put those two 'super studs' in their place. Come on to one or the other and tell them that you'd like to have a three-way with him and the other guy's wife. Tell them a room number in this hotel and that you expect to see then both naked outside your door at eleven-thirty."

'Ooh, does sound like fun," smiled Felicity.

"Not as much as we're gonna have with Angie," smiled Veronica.

"Angie, our driver?" asked Felicity.

"None other, you told her she looked sexy. I'll bet she's even sexier in nothing at all. I've asked her to join us after she puts the car away. I also told her she could invite Joceline too. Now let's go finish our practical joke," smiled Veronica as she and Felicity rejoined the crowd.

After a couple of more numbers, Bax asked Veronica to dance and Gordon asked Felicity. Veronica complimented him on how good his cock felt against her and slapped his hand away a few times as he tried to reach inside her dress, finally saying, "Bring your wife or Jessica to my room at eleven thirty, its 736, don't wear clothes. When I answer the knock at the door and look out the peephole, if either of you are dressed, the door won't open, deal?" seductively grinned Veronica.

Meanwhile Felicity was giving Gordon a similar invitation to room 843.

At ten forty-five, Veronica called Angie and asked "Ten minutes?"

She responded, "Of course."

Veronica stood and then leaned over making sure her breasts were visible and cooed into Jessica's ear, "Eleven thirty, will you be there?"

"Ooh, yes, both of us. Nude," whispered Jessica.

Felicity did the same pressing her breast into Gordon's shoulder and nipping his ear.

The four then left through the lobby having noticed that the front door couldn't be seen from the ballroom.

As they approached the car door being held open by Angie they were all laughing. "What's so funny?" asked Angie.

"I'll tell you when we get back you sexy thing. We put a couple of 'super studs' in their place, details later."

"I wish we could get hold of the surveillance video of those hallways," laughed Felicity.

Felicity cuddled into Veronica. She threaded her hand into the front of Veronica's dress and gently caressed her breast. Instead of slapping her hand away, she cooed and kissed Felicity and put her hand on top of hers outside the dress.

##

We finished our wine, and I began to caress Carol, her hair, her face, her torso, her legs, her magnificent ass, her still wet pussy. Mary Claire sat cross legged watching us and began stroking her own clit. As we became more passionate, Carol said, "From behind." She turned onto her hands and knees, said, "Lick my asshole and then make love to my hot, loving pussy."

After thoroughly licking her and getting my tongue a bit into her asshole, I slowly entered her and while holding her breasts fully entered her in a series of short rapid strokes.

##

Veronica pulled Felicity's legs across her lap and slid her hand under her skirt up to her bare thighs above the stocking top. "I want to eat you, and finger fuck you 'til you beg me to stop," she told Felicity as they broke the kiss momentarily. "And you don't think I want to do the same to you? I want to lick your asshole and finger fuck both your holes at the same time. Interested?"

"And you think you need to ask?" replied Veronica. "My ass is virgin territory but I'm willing to get over it."

"Ooh, I'll be your first, how erotic. Your husband hasn't been there?" murmured Felicity.

"No, not yet but there's always tomorrow if I enjoy you tonight," replied Veronica through the kiss.

Grace and Edith were enjoying mutual pussy contact and both were moaning as they neared the hotel.

"Five minute warning," announced Angie, "I'm about to cum just looking at you guys in the rearview mirror."

Reluctantly the two couples separated, smoothing dresses and repairing lipstick. Angie opened the door in the portico of the hotel and as Veronica passed her she asked, "Still want either or both of us?"

"Both," was Veronica's smiling reply. "How soon?"

"Fifteen minutes tops," grinned Angie.

They boarded the elevator to the suite floor, Grace and Edith were embracing in a prolonged tongue dueling kiss. Veronica pulled Felicity's back against her and commenced caressing her breasts. As she nibbled on her earlobe Veronica whispered, "Watch your mother and Grace."

When the elevator stopped the four women were so carried away that the doors closed before they could disengage and exit. Felicity pushed the 'Open Door' and nudged her Mother. Grace and Edith went directly to Edith's suite and Veronica and Felicity to Veronica's. A magnum of champagne in an ice bucket and two flutes on a silver tray were in Edith's suite delivered when the maid had pulled the bedcovers down. There were two magnums of champagne and four flutes on a silver tray similarly delivered to Veronica's suite.

There was a note in a sealed envelope under the flutes in Veronica's suite . 'I hope I got this right, four in this suite?' read the note, no signature.

Almost before the door closed, Felicity unzipped her dress and after stepping out of it and throwing in on a nearby chair, she pushed her half slip down and stood with it puddled around her feet extending her arms to Veronica. Veronica moved slowly toward her noticing her full breasts and broad hips that tapered nicely to a narrow waist and almost flat stomach. "Turn, Felicity, let me drink you in," she commanded smiling.

As Felicity turned Veronica licked her lips at Felicity's full rounded ass, wonderful legs with slightly full thighs and calves that tapered to a slender ankle, and the profile of her breasts. "Your seams are a bit crooked. I'll adjust them for you if you like."

"Yes, I'd like," responded Felicity with a shiver. "Would you like some help with your dress first?"

"Yes, I think I'd like to wear it tomorrow night and don't want to wrinkle it any more," broadly smiled Veronica.

Felicity finished turning around, stepped out of her slip puddle and took two steps to Veronica. As Veronica lifted her left arm for Felicity to unzip her she noticed the champagne. When Felicity had unzipped her Veronica freed the clasp and dropped her arms so Felicity could slide the dress off her shoulders and Veronica stepped out of it and carefully laid it on the nearby desk.

Felicity was almost speechless when Veronica bared her breasts. "Those have got to be the most perfect tits I've ever seen. I knew they felt good, but didn't imagine they'd look like they do. Turn, please," gasped Felicity. The lavender string up Veronica's ass crack and the lavender garter straps down each cheek highlighted her nicely rounded ass and again Felicity shivered. "I've seen a lot of women's bodies, but never one as perfect as yours."

"Thank you, you sexy woman, shall we have a drink and do a bit of mutual admiration before I muss your hair and lick you to the first of many orgasms. First though may I take and send a picture of you to my husband." smiled Veronica.

"God, I'm glad you're not shy or subtle. Did you read my mind? Yes, champagne then sex, lots of sex. How's this pose, should I spread my legs a bit more? You can send the pictures on one condition ... that sometime I get to play with the recipient too."

"Of course," Veronica smiled as she snapped the picture with her phone. After opening and pouring two flutes, Veronica knelt behind Felicity unfastening her garter straps in order to begin to straighten her seams. After finishing and refastening the straps, she put her hand between Felicity's legs and pushed her palm against her pussy while licking and kissing her magnificent ass. Felicity was appreciatively moaning and trying to grind into Veronica's hand when there was a quiet tapping at the door. Veronica looked out the peephole and saw Angie and Joceline. Joceline had put on a blazer so her unfettered breasts were not so evident.

Veronica began laughing as she opened the door wide and invited both wide-eyed young ladies in. Both Angie and Joceline's eyes went immediately to Veronica's bare breasts and then to Felicity's. Angie turned to Joceline and said, "I think we're over dressed." And then to Veronica, "Are you laughing because we are?"

"No, no, no," Veronica laughed closing the door. As Felicity was pouring two more flutes, she related the scheme they'd set up.

Joceline, when she'd stopped laughing said, "I dated the security supervisor there, want copies of the videos? Do you remember the room numbers and the approximate time?""

"I used 843," replied Veronica as she edged toward Angie and put her arm around her shoulder.

"Mine was 736," laughed Felicity. "We just made them up, if they're occupied at 11:30 they're going to be some surprises." Joceline slipped off her blazer revealing her breasts under the sheer sweater.

Felicity asked, "Are everyone's tits better looking than mine?"

"Mine are the only ones in the breeze," giggled Veronica. "Lets see. ... Joceline, unfasten Felicity's bra will you. Angie let me help you off with your shirt and tie."

After baring Felicity's boobs Joceline reached around her and while pulling her back against her caressed her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples. "Nothing wrong with these. No sag, nice and firm, very hard nipples," she remarked. "But I'll know more after I've sucked on them."

Angie was pulling her shirt down her arms when Veronica opened the clasp on her front closure bra, freeing a beautiful pair of breasts that in may ways were similar to her own. "Tasty looking," smiled Veronica as she began caressing and massaging them. "Let me take a picture of each of you, I've got to share you beautiful women with my husband."

"He doesn't mind?" asked Joceline after posing in a nice profile shot, hands on hips, big smile and the nipples clearly visible under the sweater.

"No, if we were in my bedroom or if he were here, he'd be watching and waiting for my permission to fuck both of you," frankly said Veronica.

Angie's pose was face on with a demure look and Veronica also took a full length picture of her with one foot on the coffee table.

Veronica dispatched them via MMS to Scott. "Angie join me on the loveseat will you?" asked Veronica taking Angie's hand. "Your hair looks very nice down, I didn't realize how long it was the way you had it up." Veronica sat and invited Angie to lean across her legs and face her. "I like the sheer stockings, sweetie," smiled Veronica. "Thigh highs?"

"No, pantyhose with a surprise on top," giggled Angie.

Felicity and Joceline were similarly arranged on the other facing loveseat and all the flutes were on the coffee table between the sofas. Felicity was across Joceline's lap and had attached her lips to Joceline's now bare breasts, having pushed her sweater up above them. "Wait," said Joceline, "Let me lean forward a bit and you pull this thing off."

"Play with my breasts a bit while I kiss you." As Angie's hands were busy on Veronica's breasts Veronica's hand was busy caressing Angie's legs and her ass through her skirt. Then up her bare side and back and then intertwined her fingers in Angie's mane. Angie began moaning with delight at Veronica's touch and moved a hand to the back of Veronica's neck and put her hand in Veronica's hair. She broke the kiss and dropped her mouth to Veronica's nipples and began sucking and lightly nipping each one. Veronica leaned her head back and moved her hand to Angie's nipples to roll them between her fingers.

Joceline while enjoying Felicity's mouth moved her hand down to her legs and began caressing the nylon covered knee and thigh up to the bare thigh and hip. When she started using her nails, Felicity spread her legs. At that invitation, Joceline began tugging her g-string down and Felicity closed her legs and lifted her hips a bit. As Joceline pulled it off her feet past the heels, she pitched it over to Veronica and Angie and it landed on Angie's cheek. Angie inhaled deeply and said around a nipple, "I've got to taste that pussy."

Across the hall Grace and Edith had completed undressing each other while drinking flutes of champagne.

Edith held her at arms length and complimented Grace on her body. Grace was in awe of the Edith's now naked body. Her tits were high and firm, her stomach fairly flat and her ass and thighs were firm.

Edith widely smiling said, "I exercise, watch my diet and have regular sex. But most of all I have the best plastic surgeon that money can buy. He's from Los Angeles but comes to see me in a St. Louis hospital to perform his surgeries. I'll bet he could raise those tits to their former glory, but can't imagine that you'd want to touch anything else. Nice ass, nice thighs, luscious looking pussy. Finish that flute I want to love you."

"Edith, lie down, let's cuddle a bit and touch. I need to tell you something. Veronica and I came out here to accept the award as you and your daughter did. I was intending for her to be my first woman. I work for her husband and his partner and have desired him and his partner for the last twenty years and most recently have developed a passion to be with his wife as well. The attraction was mutual. Veronica has had multiple female lovers in the last month, most of whom she's shared with her husband. Veronica and I were to be lovers on this trip except that a deal fell through that would have meant that I was no longer an employee of either her husband or his partner. Our love making understandingly so, got put on hold."

"But she's with my daughter, won't he care about that?" asked Edith.

"No, it's different, your daughter doesn't work for his company. Neither Veronica nor her husband are jealous if they know what the other's doing. I'm sorry if I sound needy, but I'm really really horny now."

Edith embraced Grace and began passionately kissing her and caressing her breasts, stomach and her pussy. Grace's breathing became labored as Edith tenderly touched her clit.

##

Hazel cuddled against Emerson on the way home and kept her hand in his lap atop his steely dick. "I don't fully understand how Veronica lets Scott have multiple sex partners. I know Carol is her best friend and that they were lovers in college and later, but to arrange for Scott to be with her while she's out of town, I just don't understand."

"Maybe it's just a sex thing, I know they love each other deeply, probably no less than I love you. Even when they're in bed with another woman, Mary Claire comes to mind, they still love each other intensely," replied Emerson moving his hand up Hazel's inner thigh, past the stocking top to her warm damp pussy. "You don't have any underwear on?" he asked.

"I do, feel around a bit and see what you can find." At that comment Emerson almost ran off the road. Hazel took her hand off his dick and pulled his hand against her pussy while she moved her hips from side to side.

"I feel something that feels like beads. What is that?" hew gasped.

"It's a pearl bikini, there's a string of pearls that stretch through my pussy and up my ass. Call it a very abbreviated g-string. Think you might like to take a closer look when we get home? Believe me it's made me horny all night rubbing against my clit and my asshole."

Emerson turned and looked at her, having never heard her use the words 'pussy', clit' or 'asshole' in his presence. His dick twitched as she uttered each one.

"Surprised by me using those words. Well let's fuck when we get home," grinned Hazel putting her hand back in his lap.

"Hazel why don't I just pull over here we can get in the back seat right now."

"We're only a few minutes from home sweetheart. You can fuck me in the garage if you can't wait to get to bed, okay?" grinned Hazel.

After pulling in the garage and closing the door, Emerson got out ran around the back of the car and climbed into the passenger seat. He unzipped his fly and before he could pull his dick out, Hazel had her hand on it and pulled it out for him. "Nice cock you got there lover," she said as she began to straddle him and pull up her skirt. She wriggled his cock in her slit to get it wet, pushed the pearls aside and impaled herself on him. As she began bouncing up and down, an incredulous Emerson pulled her to him and began kissing her. Breaking the kiss, Hazel said, "Get a hand on a bare tit, pinch my nipple," and resumed the kiss.