Anything for His Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh, holy shit, you feel fuckin' awesome, " he moaned as he resumed his hard thrusts, kissing her roughly and deeply to quiet them both as much as possible.

"Yeah! Yeah!" she moaned into his neck, pulling away for only a second, reaching up and tangling her fingers in his dark hair, their bodies heating up, "take me to the bed, " she moaned, but still sounded demanding. Chris complied and lifted her with ease, pulling out only long enough to lay her on the bed. He remained standing, grabbing her hips and shoving himself inside her yet again, his hands rubbing up her body to her breasts, cupping them in his hands roughly as he fucked her. Jess moaned with pleasure as her hands clenched the sheets in her fists, trying not to be too loud. For a few more minutes this act of raw sex commenced, Chris pummeling into her with such lust and determination to make her orgasm, but Jess soon stopped him, getting on her knees on the bed.

"Why'd you ... " Chris started to speak.

"Lie down, " she pointed to the bed. Chris crawled onto the bed, lying on his back and looking up at her. Jess grinned and crawled over him, grabbing hold of his cock that was wet from her juices, and lowered herself onto him, moaning as she did so. Chris groaned deeply and laid his head back, closing his eyes as his hands immediately found their way back to her hips, guiding her up and down on him as she moved her hips in a circular motion while also moving up and down, Chris meeting her movements in sync with his own, Jess reached down and dragged her nails along his stomach and his sides, causing him to shiver as he thrusted up into her, his pace quickening.

"Fuck, " he groaned, massaging her hips firmly as he fucked her mercilessly from below.

"Mmm, " she moaned and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him into a sitting position and wrapping her legs around him. His arms encircled her waist, and she leaned down to his him as he still tried to thrust. Instead of pushing him back down, she got off him and laid down on her back, pulling Chris on top of her. She suddenly had an innocent look in her eyes and she bit her lip, coaxing him to her with her index finger.

"I know what you want, Mistress, " he smiled and crawled over her, kissing her neck as he spread her legs and entered her once more. She gasped with delight and again wrapped her legs around his hips. He grabbed her hands and held them over her head as he continued pleasing her, but this time slowing down the pace, letting her enjoy the experience.

"Mmm, Chris, " she moaned as his lips crashed against hers again, like the waves crashing upon the sand. He let go of her hands, and she wrapped them around his body, as he scooped her into his arms and continued his slow thrusts, kissing her deeply and getting lost in the moment himself. A couple minutes passed, and seemed like hours. She put her hands on his arms and pulled them out from under her, reaching for his hands and lacing their fingers again, kissing him deeply again after looking into each others eyes, their bodies glazed with beads of sweat and ecstasy. She finally just smiled at him, putting her hands on his cheeks and so softly kissing his lips, "thank you, " she whispered.

"Anything for my Mistress, " he whispered back and tucked a loose strand of air behind her ear, kissing her forehead. Jess smiled and then bit her lip as a grin spread across her face.

"Now you can finish what we started, " she whispered, reaching down and grabbing his ass, pulling him deep inside her, and moaning into his ear.

"Your wish ... " he started, but never finished, as he just began thrusting into her again, gradually speeding up as he felt his release nearing.

"Let me taste you now, " she moaned as she met his hips with her own, and they created perfect rhythm. Chris began to moan a little louder, his breath getting really heavy as he knew he was about to explode. He quickly pulled out, and as soon as he did, Jess sat up and replaced her pussy with her mouth, sucking on him until he finally came into her mouth, burying his fingers in her long brown hair as she swallowed every drop, so as not to make a mess.

"Oh my God, " he moaned as he looked down at her, "you're fucking incredible."

"Why thank you, " Jess grinned and licked her lips, pulling him down to lay beside her, still catching her breath from the amazing sex they'd just had. She looked at Chris and just grinned as he pulled a sheet over them.

"So ... " he started.

"Shh ... don't talk. Just kiss me, Slave, " she grinned at him, pulling his face towards hers. Chris reversed the action and instead pulled her towards him, pulling her top half over his own.

"I will do anything for my Mistress, " he smiled, and captured her lips again, engaging in a fiery kiss.

12