Anything For You Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans over and licks my nipple then, sucking it slightly into his mouth, grazing his teeth over it as his hand manipulates my other nipple readying it for the other clamp. I can't think by this point. My mind is fully taken over by the sensations I'm feeling. He releases my clamped nipple from his mouth and moves over to the other one, letting his teeth close over it immediately. My back arches in pain, he pulls back, tugging with his sharp teeth, lets go then quickly replaces his teeth with the clamp, watching me as I realise how cruel he's going to be. I feel the cool metal against my tit as it bites down and I squeal out sharply, closing my eyes in an attempt to deal with the pain.

That only makes him take the clamp off. "Look at me when I'm putting the clamp on," he reminds me sharply, biting down on my nipple again.

I try to apologise while keeping back a scream. I'm nodding and begging him to let go but he ignores my pleas.

He takes his mouth off my nipple again and places the clamp in it's place, letting it close millimetre by millimetre. Torturing my mind as much as my body. I'm whimpering as I feel it close completely over my already bruised and tender nipple, but I keep my gaze locked with his. I don't want to disappoint him. My head falls forward against his shoulder in a mix of relief and pleasure and pain when he nods at me letting me know it's on fully.

The clamps are attached by a silver chain which hangs down in a graceful curve halfway down my body. He grabbed it, pulling it out from my body slightly, the pain sharp and centralised. He tugged it up and pushed it into my mouth, my teeth gripping onto it muffling my groans.

"Do you remember the first time we played? How I pushed the chains in your mouth then made you pull the clamps off? How I grabbed your hair and pulled your head back to help you?" He whispers in my ear as he grabs my hair and behind to pull back the very same way he did then. I can feel the clamps sliding and dragging off my nipples. I can't scream without letting go of the chains. I try to breathe deeply, to concentrate. I looked up at him then and saw how much he was enjoying my struggle, how much he was enjoying watching me writhe in pain beneath him. I instantly relaxed, my breathing regulating. The pain intensified but it felt so good now. My thighs were soaking with juices now, my clit tingling with a desperate need to be touched. I was wriggling my arms behind my back, wanting them to be free, wanting my hands to be free to play with my self.

He came round in front of me, keeping my hair in his hand but let me lessen the tension in the clamps. The chains still held firmly in my mouth, and he pulled my head back and forward a couple of times, making me fully aware of the control he still held over the clamps that way. Even having my head pulled forward caused pain as the tension was released and blood rushed to where it had been deprived. It was almost as agonising as having them pulled taut.

His other hand went between my legs. I spread my legs even further, trying to beg him past the chains to please fuck me. I was desperate. I needed to be fucked. I needed my cunt filled. I needed my cunt to be roughly and brutally fucked. He always makes me need him like this. Desperate and needy for release.

His fingers stroked my pussy, spreading my juices over my lips. His fingers explored further back, running over my asshole several times, making me jump and my anxiety rise. I tried to shake my head while mumbling, "please no Sir. Please not my ass Sir."

"You want me to fuck your ass? You are a dirty little slut aren't you?"

I shake my head harder again, trying to tell him no. He tugs my head back and I stop. His finger comes forward to my pussy and pushes in. I'm soaking wet and it slides in effortlessly. The pleasure is short lived as he removes his finger and returns to my ass. I'm wriggling now, desperate to escape from the inevitable. It's useless. His finger finds it's intended target. My cunt is so wet it's provided just enough lubrication for him to slide his finger into my ass. As I feel him slide right in, I realise my fight against him is futile and stop trying to get away. My face is red from embarrassment and exertion. He removes his finger pretty quickly, as soon as he feels my submission to him, as soon as he feels my surrender.

He releases my hair from his grasp and stands and goes into the bathroom. My head leans forward, my hair covering my face. I'm too embarrassed to look at him. I give in to his will so easily. But it feels so good whenever I do. Whatever he does to me always makes me want more. I can't get over my embarrassment of any ass play though. I need to. I want to. I want to give him whatever he wants. My mind is centred on my submission to him by the time he comes back.

He takes the chains from my mouth, letting them hang down once more. I open my mouth, "please Sir..." But he cuts me off with a look. I remain on my knees, looking up at him, patiently waiting. He starts to undo his belt, unzipping his trousers and pulling out his cock. I stare at it hungrily. I know every inch of it, how it feels on my tongue and how every ridge feels when it slides into my mouth. My lips wrapped around it tightly as I take it into my throat, tightly holding onto the base as he reaches my throat.

I know how he tastes, how he smells...I crave those very memories. I'm licking my lips already as I take him in with my eyes. I tear my eyes away from his cock and look up at him. I barely get my mouth open to beg for permission when he pushes his cock in. I feel him so hard in my mouth, flicking my tongue over where I know is his most sensitive spot, over and over and over before he pushes on the back of my head and further into my mouth. I hear him groan from the sensations as I continue to run my tongue all over the underside of his cock, my lips tight around him.

He holds my hair tightly in his grip, both hands at the back of my head, painfully holding two handfuls of hair, as he starts to thrust in and out of my mouth. He picks up the pace, not giving me many chances to catch my breath. I'm gagging on him as he skull fucks me.

"Your mouth is just a hole for me to fuck. Like another cunt for me to fuck. Your mouth is just another place for me to cum. You're my filthy little fucking cumbucket aren't you?" He pulls out and looks at me expectantly. I'm too busy trying to breathe to answer him. He slaps me hard and thrusts back into my mouth.

"When I ask a question you answer it," he says firmly, pounding into my throat, I gag over and over, my eyes are watering, my bound tits are soaked with my own saliva. I can't think, I can't breathe, I can't focus.

He pulls out and looks at me again. I open my mouth to speak, but I can't remember what I'm supposed to be saying, "please forgive me Sir. I can't remember what you said Sir, I'm so sorry Sir. Please Sir, what did you ask me Sir?" I close my eyes, ashamed of myself for disappointing him. My eyes fly open when I feel him slapping me. Again and again and again. He releases my hair and pulls on the chain hanging down between my breasts.

"I said," he slaps me again, "you're my filthy little fucking cumbucket aren't you?" He slaps me again, while pulling firmly on the clamps. I can feel them sliding off my nipple.

"I, I, I...ohhh, ouch, please Sir. Ow, that hurts, please Sir," I can't concentrate on responding for the pain shooting through my nipples.

He slaps me again, "wrong answer slut."

The clamp pops off my left nipple first. I let out a low moan, the feeling surging back making my pussy twitch and my need to be fucked increase.

"Wrong answer again slut," and he slaps my left tit hard. I scream out this time, looking up at him, my eyes wide.

"You aren't very good at this game are you? I asked you a question - are you my filthy fucking cumbucket?" He slaps my left tit again as the right clamp finally slides off my nipple. My mouth opens as I moan and he slides his cock straight down my throat. I pull away, but he comes with me until I'm leaning back, my head pressed against the armchair and he's still in my throat with nowhere for me to go.

"Well? Answer me slut. Are you my filthy fucking cumbucket?" I try to nod while looking up at him. He pulls out and slaps my right tit. Before I can answer him he's back in my mouth, thrusting into my throat, pulling back only a few times when my gag sounds dangerously close to me throwing up. I never get a chance to answer him. He keeps asking me and I do my best to nod, but he just taunts me.

"I can't hear you!" He teases as he thrusts harder. I can feel his cock twitching against my tongue as I nod once more and try to swallow around his cock. I'm a mess. A completely skull fucked, bound, submissive mess. I'm his, completely and totally his. His cum starts to shoot into my throat. I gag trying to swallow it while he's still in my throat. He pulls back slightly and I use my lips, pulling every last drop from his cock, tasting it all as it lands on my tongue before sliding down my throat. He pulls back, sliding out of my mouth with a pop. I look up at him as he steps back, I'm laid back against the chair still, unable to move yet.

"Thank you Sir. I'm your filthy cumbucket slut Sir. Thank you for your cum Sir," I say, only just above a whisper.

He smiles at me, "see, that wasn't that hard to admit now was it?"

I smile back at him. I do love it when he's sadistic like this.

He takes his time untying my arms and breasts. Massaging my arms and shoulders as they come loose. I shiver at every slight contact with my nipples. He brushes against them as much as possible. I'm leaning into him as he unties me. Once the rope is lying coiled beside us he tells me to go and lie down on the bed. I begin to stand, but he just shakes his head at me. I understand and stay on my hands and knees, crawling over to the bed. I climb up and lay down on my back. He follows close behind, hopefully noticing as I try to deliberately away my hips more, trying to seduce him. I'm being driven crazy by my need to be fucked now, desperate for him inside me.

When I'm lying down he grabs some shorter pieces of rope and binds my wrists to either corner of the headboard. He holds the flogger now and lets it fall down over my body, over and over. It feels incredible. Even over my tortured tits. He brings it down over my tummy, my thighs, ordering my legs apart so I feel it against my cunt several times.

He reaches for the cane, following the same path, using it just hard enough for welts to appear. My arms are the sorest place, it stings sharply whenever he brings it down on the tops of them. My thighs are striped with it almost instantaneously, his fingers trace each welt as it appears.

"Oh god, please Sir, please, I'm begging you, please fuck me Sir. Please Sir, please please please, I need you to fuck me Sir. Please," I beg him as he taps the cane over my cunt.

He shakes his head. "Not yet," he says simply.

I groan in frustration, pulling at the rope that binds my wrists. He brings the cane down hard across my tits then, stopping me before I can go too far with my complaint.

"Patience, or I won't fuck you at all. Well, not your pussy at least."

That stops me.

"I'm sorry Sir, I just want you so badly Sir," I say quietly. I spread my legs, letting him see just how desperately I need him.

He takes me by surprise then, plunging three fingers into my dripping wet pussy.

I groan in excitement, "thank you Sir, oh, thank you."

He fucks me with his fingers slowly and deliberately, getting me worked up until I'm begging for it harder. He continues his slow pace, frustrating me further until I'm trying to thrust up to meet him. He removes his fingers, pushing them into my mouth to clean them, stopping my protests before they'd even left my lips.

He gets more rope and wraps it around my ankles. I think at first he's going to tie me spreadeagled on he bed, but then he uses the rope to pull my leg back, tying off the rope to the headboard. He does the same with my other leg. My legs are now tied up in the air, my cunt and ass embarrassingly exposed to him. I wriggle around trying to close my legs. I can almost bring my knees together which reassures me for a moment. Then he starts tying rope around my thighs which he then ties off the sides of the bed. I'm spread open for him, with no where to go.

He picks up the flogger again and starts using it on my ass. Every blow stings, the tips catching my pussy lips.

"Please Sir, please, please," I begged, not even sure what I was begging for.

He stopped for a moment and I sighed in relief. I was halfway through thanking him when I saw the ball gag in his hand. He pushed it unceremoniously into my mouth, lifting my head up to fasten it tightly. He resumed flogging me, until I was writhing beneath him again. I could hardly take this. I was on edge, on a desperate needy edge. I wanted to cum so badly. I wanted his cock inside me, to feel his balls against me as he had every inch of his length inside me.

The flogger was being brought down hard on my thighs, the pain almost distracting me. I was raising my ass towards him the few centimetres I could, wanting to feel the sting.

My skin was red and burning as he ran his fingernails over my thighs and my ass. My cunt was dripping wet now. He could see this. He kept describing it to me, stopping once to even take a picture of how wet I was. I was wriggling about now, trying to beg through the gag.

"I can't hear you," he teased, "you want me to keep going?"

I shook my head, trying to thrust my pussy up towards him trying to mimic fucking.

"You want me to flog your pussy? Why didn't you just say so little sub?"

And he started to flog my pussy, catching my lips and clit with with throngs. Every stroke had me groaning and yelping.

"Please," I manage to get out round the gag, "please, please."

But it's no use, he keeps going, alternating where he flogged between my ass, my thighs and my pussy. He only paused to blindfold me quickly, resuming the flogging as soon as I couldn't see.

I kept trying to beg him, however useless it was. He stopped suddenly. The pause in pain, making me realise how delightful my skin felt as it burned and prickled. I couldn't hear much for the thumping of my heartbeat filling my ears. I thought I heard the rustle of clothes being removed but then the cane was brought down across my thighs and I soon forgot about that. He caned me twelve times, I counted every one in my head, groaning with each on. I could feel the welts forming, burning even more than the flogger. My hands were clenched over my head, my toes curling with every one.

A different sensation on my ass next. The paddle I thought to myself. It felt incredibly cool the first two strokes. The next ten were stinging and hot.

He pulled the gag out of my mouth, "how many strokes was that little sub?"

"Twelve of each the cane and the paddle Sir," I replied without hesitating even to wet my lips.

"Good girl," he said then thrust his cock into my exposed cunt.

I couldn't help but cry out before thanking him repeatedly. It felt so good, my pussy was swollen from being so turned on. The walls of my tight cunt squeezing his cock as he thrust deep inside me again and again. He grabbed the wand from the side of the bed where he had plugged it in while he was undressing. Holding it against my sensitive, swollen clit he ordered me to cum. Within seconds of his command my cunt was tightening around his cock as I came hard and fast.

He pulled out then and took the wand off my clit. I begged in protest, wanting more, wanting his cum but he ignored my protests. He untied my legs and arms, sliding the blindfold from my eyes, and told me to get on my knees with my head on the bed. I complied quickly, wanting him to fuck me again and soon. He tied the rope still attached to my thighs to the sides of the bed and my ankles to the foot of the bed. My knees were about a foot apart and I couldn't get them any closer. My hands were beside my head, gripping onto the duvet in preparation.

"What do you want?" He asked, his hand landing on my ass as he finished.

"I want you to fuck me please Sir," I replied as his hand kept spanking me.

"And where would you like me to fuck you?"

"In my pussy Sir, please fuck my pussy Sir," I panted through the sting of his hand.

"Not your ass then?"

"Please, no, please don't fuck my ass Sir," I hurriedly said.

"Why not? Don't you like getting fucked in the ass?"

"I, ow," I yelled as a particularly hard spank landed, "I do Sir, I just prefer my pussy Sir," I quietly finished.

"And does that matter? What you prefer?" He asked as I felt cold lube being squeezed out over my ass and his fingers start to push it in.

"Please Sir, please don't Sir,"

"I asked you a question, answer me," as he spanked me with his free hand again.

"No, my preference doesn't matter Sir," I replied softly.

"And which hole is your favourite to get fucked in?"

"Whichever hole you want to fuck at the time Sir," I reply obediently.

"So right now," he pushes two fingers into my ass, "which hole is your favourite to get fucked in?"

"My ass Sir," I replied, starting to moan as his fingers worked the lube into my ass.

"Well it would only be kind of me to fuck you in your favourite hole then, wouldn't it," I could picture the sadistic smile on his lips as he said that.

He started to thrust his cock into my ass then.

"Please no, please don't Sir, please please. Please don't Sir," I beg him pointlessly as he slowly pushes further and further in.

"Please Sir, please don't, please," my pleas tail off as I realise he's not listening to me. It's starting to feel good. Very good. My face is buried in the duvet now, my hands tightly gripping it as shame washes over me.

He stops once he has every inch of his cock in my ass, pulling back and thrusting in and out a couple of times, hearing me moan.

"See, I knew it was your favourite little sub."

I can't respond, I'm too far into subspace. I'm moving with him now, meeting every one of his thrusts.

"Rub your clit, don't cum without my permission," he says, as his fingers dig into my hips, gripping onto me.

"Yes Sir," I respond as I start rubbing my clit. The glass dildo lands in front of my face along with an order to fuck my greedy little cunt with it. I can't object, I can't argue with your description of me. I start to slide it into my pussy, tighter than usual thanks to your cock in my ass.

I'm fucking my cunt hard with the glass dildo, the fingers of my other hand rubbing my clit furiously. My orgasm is building fast, I start to ask your permission to cum, but you deny me before I even get the first word out.

I bite the duvet to stop myself from squealing in frustration. Your fingers are digging hard into my hips and you're thrusting hard into my ass. You can feel my muscles contracting around your cock as I try not to cum. It's becoming too much for you to hold back and you let go, fucking me harder and faster.

"Cum now, cum while I cum in your ass little sub," you demand.

I don't need any further encouragement. I thank you quickly in one breath before letting my orgasm go. You are cursing and groaning behind me with your cock buried in my ass, pulling me tight against you as my ass and cunt tightens around the cocks filling it. My fingers rubbing my clit hard as I ride out every second of it. Wave after wave rolls over me as I move on your cock.

My shoulders relax into the bed as it ends, my hands dropping away from my pussy. The dildo drops out onto the bed and you pull free from my ass.

I'm still so exposed to you, I start to wriggle slightly.