Anything Goes

Story Info
Father and daughter.
1.8k words
4.14
85.3k
38
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not remember Cole Porter singing "Anything Goes;" however, I remember the 60s remake. The lyric line that always got my attention is in the refrain, "In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking, and now, God know, anything goes." No longer is it the 1960s when I was teen, now it is the teen years of the 21st Century and I, like Boomers across the country, am figuring how to retire on Social Security and other pensions. Today, it is not anything goes, it is more like everything went.

I live in an efficiency apartment biking distance from the university where I am a part time professor. The apartment is not much more than a garage apartment with a bedroom, small bath and utility room combined, and an open kitchen living area. Total square feet of the place are less than 800 square feet. It is comfortable since I no longer have a wife and my kids are grown and on their own.

I downsized to the bare essentials, got rid of cable TV, kept high speed internet, got rid of two households of furniture and sold both households. I got rid of landline telephone opting for smart phone technology. I kept my car but prefer my bicycle most of the year. I have a queen size bed that sleeps one, sometimes two when Anna stays the night, and a pullout bed in the couch for an occasional overnight guest.

I am not a total recluse; I have a core group of friends with whom I enjoy a couple drinks after work or a weekend party. I host parties in my apartment that are more intimate gatherings of my closest friends, usually not more than eight to twelve people. This Saturday evening, I hosted one such get together with my hostess of choice who never turns me down.

This evening Anna wore a sleek 'little black dress' that accentuated her petite curves. I knew Anna well enough to know she was naked under that 'little black dress.' In fact, she went to lengths I could not imagine to explain how sensual it is being "commando, is the guy term, right," she concluded.

I laughed at her use of the term 'commando,' and agreed that commando is the term. "However, don't you think you are sharing too much information? We've never had secrets but I don't think I need to know what turns you on."

The coy look in Anna's eyes should have told me what was coming, and then I heard it. "I get turned on by a lot of things," she told me and wrapped me in a hug any man would die for.

My guests know Anna as my closest, no secret friend. Anna is much younger than my close group and me maybe more than half our general age; Anna, at 32, is 32 years younger than I am. My close-knit group knows no other hostess than Anna and never asked questions.

My group knows her for her local news anchor celebrity status. She uses a different on-air last name making it less likely that my group would stumble upon our real relationship. Most of my friends make the presumption that I teach speech communication; therefore, I must be a mentor or coach.

Anna is a great mixer and works a crowd well. Tonight she got one of the stiffest of my group to break into laughter over a story she told. Everyone went silent for a moment waiting for lightening bolt that was sure to strike. She makes sure people have drinks, she keeps the snacks supplied, and always pauses near me giving me a sweet touch.

My group is usually done in by midnight and the party breaks up. Tonight, friends began leaving as they usually do with Anna bidding them farewell and thanking them for their visit.

With everyone gone, I begin cleaning up and putting away when my senses register someone behind me. Anna wrapped me in an embrace any man would die for. Her palms, flat on my chest, her body pressed into my back, I felt her warm breath on my neck then a tender kiss. "I'm staying the night."

Anna excited me, made me feel young and viral. Our age difference means that someday I will not be able to perform to her satisfaction. Until then, we will enjoy the nights she stays over. "Anna, I am always excited by you, why do we live separately when we know we love each other."

I reached my arms around Anna as she continued to lean into my back. I felt skin and realized Anna already shed her little black dress. I turned in her arms and let my gaze fall on her naked beauty. Anna began working my shirt off.

"I want to live with you, too. If you upgrade from your man cave to a real apartment, I'll be naked in your arms every night." We both smiled because Anna asks me to move every time we visit. "I love you and want us together. You know there are larger apartments in this neighborhood. Will you please look at them," Anna paused then added, " for me."

My shirt fell in a heap on the floor and Anna began tugging at my pants, first the snap, then the zipper, then my pants fell next to me shirt. My cock sprung from my briefs as Anna delivered them to the floor. In my 60's, I am actually in good condition from all the bike riding I do. I like to walk and use the gym a couple days a week.

Anna took my cock in her hands and gave it a few loving strokes then began pulling it, and me, into the bedroom. Anna laid me on the bed on my back before getting into bed herself. She straddled my hips at just the right angle for my cock to enter her waiting pussy. Anna sighed and whimpered as my cock disappeared into warm moist pussy.

Anna expertly used her vaginal muscles to massage my cock while her clit rubbed against my short pubic hairs. Anna liked my pubic hairs trimmed short, she said it feel like thousands of little needles on her clit and her hairless mound.

I know that Anna can make herself orgasm while sitting on me like this. I let her set the pace at whatever speed she wants. Tonight, it appears, she wants to massage her clit while she massages my cock. I looked into Anna's eyes seeing happiness, pleasure, lust, and much love. Her facial expressions tell me she is nearing an orgasm; her nipples are stiff and pointing proudly straight out. Anna has no sag in her breasts.

Anna began whimpering more loudly and she rocked her hips giving more pressure and pleasure to her little clit. I felt a warm rush of her moistness as I heard her cry out her orgasm. She was no longer in control of her vaginal muscles, they spammed against my cock as her body shook.

Anna's orgasm did not subside immediately, she began having multiple orgasms considering how long she continued to cum. Just as Anna cried out again, I grabbed her hips forcing her down hard. Then I drove my cock as deeply as I could setting her off again as I dumped my load of sperm into her waiting and wanting body. We cried out together.

Our post-orgasmic high lasted a long time as we hugged and kissed ourselves back to normal. We did settle into a nice spoon with Anna pushing her butt tight against my cock. We both knew that there would be no more sex tonight but morning sex in our spoon position was first on our waking agenda. We whispered words of love and fell into a deep sleep.

I am not sure who woke first, yet we were still spooned. My cock felt Anna's moistness as she moved ever so slightly against my hardness. She knew I was awake when I began returning her movements. Anna spread herself open to me and I pushed into her sweet pussy offering.

We were more aggressive this morning, I wanted to give her a g-spot orgasm and this position almost assured that would happen. Soon Anna cried out in orgasm as she tensed against me. I came with her adding more sperm to last night's injection.

We remained spooned, my arm draped under her arm and over her chest. Anna's nipples remained stiff from her excitement. I kidded the back of her neck making her shudder and sigh. "Anna, my love," I whispered, "is this how you want to wake every morning?" Anna reacted with an excited yes. "Anna, I am twice your age and in not too many years, I won't be able to satisfy you like you enjoy being satisfied. Can you live with that?"

"As long as we are together," Anna sobbed.

"Then tell me about apartments near by." Through Anna sobbed gently, she shrieked in joy that I finally accepted her proposal.

**********

Anna is something of a locally known celebrity as a news co-anchor on one of the local TV stations. She was born and raised in this city. She left at 20-years old for college, a broadcasting major. She did a couple internships in the college town where she studied. After two years of copyediting, she got an on air break covering a mall incident. At first, she was calling in news as it broke and when the live truck arrived, she immediately became the live on scene reporter. Soon, she became a live reporter. One lucky break and now she is back home and on the air every night.

Anna and I became lovers a couple years after she returned to her hometown although Anna and I go back many years; we never connected as lovers until the last couple of years. We had many issues to sort out before we consummated our relationship sexually.

Anna has gently nudged me to rent a larger apartment for at least the last six months. It took me a long time to sort out those issues as well. Love was the final determining factor; I am in love with and love Anna very deeply and I know Anna feels the same.

It took a couple weeks to sort out details, find a place satisfying both our needs, and signing a lease for a larger two-bedroom two-bath apartment. We shared our love emotionally and physically the first night in our new apartment. I surprised myself and maybe Anna as well. We made love three times through the evening and night.

Thirty-two years ago, I held an infant girl in my arms and brought her home two days after her birth. I was in love with that little infant. I still remember holding her on my lap, rocking her as she cooed and babbled. I have to revise my thinking about anything goes because not everything goes.

With Anna on my lap like that infant was years ago, I heard Anna coo, "I love you, daddy."