Anything You Ask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can Steven, because you'll do anything!"

"Damn!"

"Goodnight, Steven."

"Goodnight, Kathleen ... I mean, Mistress."

The receiver echoed as it clicked back into its cradle. Kathleen beamed. She knew she would enjoy this, but she never would have guessed how much. Her panties were soaked with the sweet discharge of pleasure. She reached inside the elastic and ran a fingertip down her juicy slit. She couldn't wait to make Steven do this task for her, over and over until she said 'stop'. She pressed the nub of her clitoris, all swollen with need and surprised herself with a sudden climax.

Oh, yes, this was getting very interesting!

* * * * *

The next morning when Steven called, she got right to the point.

"Steven, I want a souvenir."

"Alright, Mistress, what shall it be? A key ring, a fountain pen, or a T-shirt?"

"No, I want you to find a sex toy shop and visit it. I want you to spend at least fifteen minutes in the store, and I want you to buy something for me and something for you!"

"Geez, Kathleen I haven't been to a store like that since I was in college."

"I don't imagine they've changed a whole lot, Steven."

"What should I buy?"

"It's totally up to you. Surprise me!"

"So no matter what I get, you'll use it?"

Kathleen laughingly replied, "I didn't say that! I just said get something for each of us."

"Only fifteen minutes, huh? I can't even see a peep show in that short amount of time."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that, OK, spend half an hour!"

"No way, Kathleen, I was joking."

She had been counting on his sense of proper decorum to make him just_ uncomfortable_ enough. Now she was fairly certain it would.

"I'll talk to you later, after your little expedition to the dark side of town."

"You're a mean woman, Kathleen Elizabeth. But a heck of a Mistress!"

* * * * *

The computer sat across the room, humming as it always did. Kathleen looked at it and swore it was bellyaching, groaning because she was ignoring it. An idea would come, she was sure of it; she just hoped it was sooner rather than later.

In the meantime, the day was a gorgeous one. The sun was shining, the humidity was low, and the flowers in the garden were suffocating from weeds. She donned a tank shirt and her old cut-off shorts, grabbed her gardening gloves, and hurried outside.

By the time she was finished, her flower garden was worthy of a magazine layout. It made her think of the nursery rhyme:

Mary, Mary, quite contrary How does your garden grow? With silver bells and cocker shells And pretty maids, in a row.

She mused about the verse for a second or two and then thought about Steven lurking in the aisles at the sex toy store, gazing at silver bells and maids in a row.

It suddenly dawned on her how completely sexual all nursery rhymes really were. Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater; Little Jack Horner, sticking in his thumb; why, people in a certain frame of mind could even argue that Miss Muffet was lesbian.

She was mulling that over and trying to remember every single nursery rhyme she could think of when she heard the phone ringing from inside the house. She rushed in to answer.

"Yessssssss?" Her breathing was heavy and staccato-like.

"Starting without me, babe?"

"Actually, I was just wondering why Georgie Porgie's kisses made the girls cry."

"Huh?"

"Never mind! So, since I'm getting this call, I take it you've had a successful mission."

"You were right, they haven't changed much. In fact, I think some of the items on the shelves haven't been moved since I was in college."

"Maybe the owners know something about dust being an overpowering aphrodisiac. That could explain why whenever it builds up in our house, I would rather fuck than clean."

"In that case don't lift a finger until I get home tomorrow!"

"Too late, I've lifted a finger, used a finger and enjoyed a finger!"

"That's a little unfair, isn't it? Since I'm not supposed to touch at all."

"Steven, darling, it's not supposed to be fair. Now, tell me all about the sex store!"

"Luckily, Bob had rented a car and let me borrow it. I was afraid I was going to have to grab a taxi. The idea of asking a cab driver to take me to the nearest sex store was a little frightening. Not to mention, with the cabbies around here, he might have wanted to come in with me. And knowing my luck, the meter would be running the whole time!" Steven laughed at his own joke, and Kathleen giggled with him.

"Yeah, but I bet a cab driver would know the best spots!" Kathleen interjected. Steven ignored that and continued.

"Anyway, I walk in and it's as dark as a tomb. Everyone in the place glances up like guilty accomplices. I stood there trying to adjust to the light, but I guess I must have looked like I was frozen, because an employee walks over and asks if I need some help."

"Frozen, sure, but were you stiff?"

"Cute, Kathleen. So I tell her not really, I was just going to browse. And she tells me that browsing is allowed but standing still with your hands in your pockets for a long time isn't. I think she was joking, but I'm not sure, because she just turned and walked away."

"Is that a dildo in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"Are you going to keep this up?"

"Keeping it up is my goal, darling!"

"Kathleen, do you want to hear this or not?" Steven asked with false agitation.

"Oh, all right, go on. I'll try not to interrupt."

"Anyhow, I browse for exactly twelve minutes, thinking I had already been there three minutes, and finally grab the two closest things I can get to and rush out."

"Oh, Steven, you're such a prude! What did you get?"

"Nipple clamps and a butt plug!"

Kathleen sputtered trying to respond. So much for Steven being a prude! She never would have guessed he would go through a checkout line with items like that.

"Told you I would do anything for you, Kathleen." Steven spoke with pride and a little tenderness.

She gained her composure before speaking, "And whose is who's?"

"Oh, uh, well, damn, I don't know, I didn't think about that. I just wanted to shock you a little."

Kathleen was shocked but was getting over that quickly, and she couldn't wait to turn the tables.

"Well Steven, you've done very nicely. Hmm, I guess this means you should be rewarded. I think I'm going to let you masturbate tonight, Steven. In fact, I'm going to insist on it!" Even Kathleen could hear the sinister tone that had sneaked into her voice.

"Well, if you insist, Mistress."

"But Steven? Before you do, I have two demands. First, you have to choose one of those toys to use while you're masturbating. Don't tell me until you get home tomorrow which one you chose. And secondly, I want you to masturbate over a mirror, watching yourself. I want you to spurt your load onto the mirror, and afterwards, write my name in your jism as a reminder of who let you have that orgasm."

There was total silence on the phone.

"Steven?"

"My god, Kathleen, I've never been so hard as I am right now!"

"Good! Then you won't need much encouragement to follow through with my demands. Goodbye, Steven"

Kathleen hung up quickly, not allowing him to say anything else. She waited a few seconds to see if he would call back. When he didn't, she smiled. She imagined him sitting on the edge of the bed, naked, trying to decide which toy to use. She figured the hard-on would make either toy appealing as long as it meant he could ejaculate.

Power was a sublime thing to have. She didn't want omnipotence – that sounded like too much work and way too much responsibility – but a little power was turning out to be the most fun she'd had in a long time.

A light bulb went off in Kathleen's head. The idea for her next book sizzled in her brain. She catapulted to the computer. When the disc drive sped up to power, it welcomed her like a long, lost friend.

The phone rang before she had even opened her Word file. She figured it was Steven and his hand job was vying for a spot in the book of Guinness for one of the quickest.

"Rosie and her four sisters didn't break a sweat on that one, did they?" Kathleen answered.

"Who's Rosie?" Jacey asked and then laughed with sudden understanding. "On second thought, don't answer that!"

"Oh, Geez! Jacey! I thought you were Steven!" Kathleen choked on her own laughter, but laughing didn't keep her from blushing.

"So, Steven's got a hot date with his hand tonight, huh?"

"Um-huh. I guess pocket pool is a favorite past-time in Texas."

"And Florida and Colorado and Arizona, Oh and especially Washington D.C." They both laughed softly.

"What's up, Jace?"

"Nothing much! I was just about to take a hot bath and read a little. I thought I'd call and see if you were still doing OK by yourself."

"Oh hell, I'm fine. I don't mind these little trips Steven takes. Gives me a chance to get caught up on things."

"You have been in a good mood, so it can't be too bad."

"Well, I've stumbled upon a mood enhancer. And as soon as I work out all the kinks, I'll share it with you."

"A mood enhancer? If you're using drugs, Kathleen, I want some right now. You know we always share everything."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Kathleen said, but blushed again at the thing she wasn't sharing with her best friend. "No, Jace, it's not drugs. We gave those up a long time ago, remember?"

"Hell, why did we do that again?"

"Something about losing our self-respect, our jobs, and having no money to shop with!"

"Oh, yeah. We did the right thing! If we couldn't shop we might as well die! Lord! I guess it's time for me to go take my bath. I'm starting to sound like a Nancy Reagan anti-drug campaigner."

"Nancy could have used your help, Jace! Thanks for the check-up call. Enjoy your bath."

Kathleen knew Jacey would have held out for a little longer conversation, but she had research to do. She turned back to the computer, grasped the mouse like a long lost friend, and clicked the search button. When she stumbled across the art of Mehendi, her plans for Steven were cemented. The Internet really could be enlightening.

The hours ticked by without Kathleen noticing. It was always the same with a new idea. The excitement would build inside her until she could burst. This time it was doubly exciting. Not only was she going to surprise Steven, she was also going to give her editor some breathing room. The adrenaline rush could only be compared to an amphetamine high.

She sat back and reread the last paragraph. The spot between her shoulder blades was aching. She rubbed her neck and slowly rotated her head. She needed a massage. She mentally added that to the growing list of things she had planned for Steven. She glanced at the clock. He would be home in less than twelve hours. Kathleen had shopping to do. She tapped the "save" button and rushed out to get the things she needed to make everything perfect for her slave when he arrived home.

* * * * *

Kathleen looked around the room. She had managed to place candles on every flat surface. She didn't relish the sound of a smoke detector interrupting her plans, so she purposefully found smokeless and dripless candles in different sizes with guaranteed long-burning wicks. She smiled with the double entendre – a long-burning wick was going to be one of the themes for the evening. The flickering flames grew and retreated, eerily reflecting on the walls. It was just dark enough to suggest a dungeon-like atmosphere.

When Kathleen heard the car door slam, she jumped. She was edgily excited. The tingling that had been flitting around in her stomach spread through her system. She watched Steven trudge up the walkway. She knew he would be tired, counted on it, in fact. It would lower his normal defenses.

Steven opened the door and his eyes were immediately drawn to her. Kathleen stood with delicate layers of diaphanous chiffon billowing out around her. When she walked toward him, it clung seductively to her curves. She exaggerated the swing of her hip, causing the fabric to hitch and form a perfect "Y" at the juncture of her thighs. Even though she was covered from the neck down, her entire form was visible. Kathleen watched his pupils dilate as she sidled up to him.

"Hello, Steven!"

"Kathleen." He could barely rasp out her name as he visibly swallowed. Kathleen felt the seed of power blooming inside of her. It took root and sprouted throughout her body. Confidence seeped from her pores.

"Steven, I have plans for you tonight."

"Huh?"

Kathleen pushed her face up to his, so close that his ragged, warm breath tickled her nose. She read his eyes as they sparked with arousal and watched as awareness blinked over them.

"Strip, Steven!" She kept her voice low but firm.

"Here? Now?"

"Strip, Steven!"

She remained close to him. The frothy chiffon fluttered around them as he fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, and jerked the hem out of his pants in one hurried motion. He kicked off his shoes while unbuckling his belt. He unzipped his pants as he pulled them down over his legs. He was naked within seconds.

Kathleen slowly let her eyes drop to his jutting penis. The smooth, mushroomed head bobbed and caught the chiffon. Her hand slipped over the shaft, letting her palm press against the tip, and he groaned in satisfaction.

"Steven, did you do masturbate last night?"

"Yesssssss!"

"Did you do it over a mirror?"

"Oh, god! Yes, I did, Mistress."

"Did you write my name in the results?"

"I did, I really did. It made me want you so much, Kathleen."

"Did you use one of the toys?"

"Uh ..."

"Steven?"

"Damn, Kathleen. I was nearly blue-balled as it was. By the time I got the mirror I was aching. I couldn't stand to wait anymore."

"So, you didn't do what I told you to do?" She let her hand surround his penis and she tightened her hold.

"Yes, I did! Well most of it anyway."

"I gave specific demands, Steven." She pulled on his cock and squeezed even tighter.

"Oh, god!"

"Follow me!"

She gave him no choice. She pulled him along by his penis. Not roughly, but firmly. Firm enough that he stumbled. She only held on tighter. She led them to their bedroom. The room was illuminated in the same way as the living room.

Steven saw the silk scarves attached to the posts of the bed, immediately.

"What are you doing, Kath?"

"Kath?"

"Mistress! I mean Mistress!"

"I'm punishing you for not following my instructions! Lay on the bed!"

Steven complied. He did it so easily, Kathleen was surprised. She wondered at it as she secured both wrists. She smiled at it when his acquiescence allowed her to secure both ankles. She marveled at it when she stood and looked down at him, spread-eagled, nude on their bed. And she laughed at it when he demanded to know where she was going when she slipped from the room.

Kathleen could hear him yelling her name and demanding to be released as she prepared the henna. The concept of Mehendi, or applying a henna tattoo on Steven was exciting. If asked, she couldn't give a direct answer why it was so exciting, but it was. Maybe it was the idea she was leaving her mark on him. Or that it would be a secret between the two of them. She liked thinking of him at work, all dressed up, while lurking underneath on his bare skin was remembrance marks of this evening, marks that if done correctly would last a week or more. Or maybe, the excitement bubbled up because of what she planned to do while the henna dried for several hours. She actually trembled as she walked back into the bedroom.

"Kathleen, goddamn it! Let me up!"

"I suggest you don't pull so tightly on the scarves, Steven. I practiced that slip knot and I know the more you pull, the tighter they'll get."

"I don't think this is funny, Kathleen."

"Neither do I Steven. Well, that's not entirely true. I do find a little humor in it. You let me tie you up so easily. I'm beginning to think you do mean you'll do anything!"

"I ... I do mean it!"

"Good. Then the rest of the evening should go by without a hitch."

"What are you going to do? What is that? Is that cake frosting?"

Kathleen smiled. What a terrific idea! She would let Steven think it was chocolate frosting. By the time she told him what it really was, it would be too late.

"Um-huh"

"Hmmm, are you going to lick it off me once you put it on?"

Kathleen ignored his question and his silly grin. She casually sat down on the side of the bed and scooted next to him.

"I've decided, Steven, that if I outline your nipples, then you won't have trouble finding them when it's time for the nipple clamps."

Kathleen squeezed the henna paste out in a fine line that circled each areola. His nipple buds hardened to marbled tips with the stimulation. She stopped briefly and pinched. His body shivered.

"Steven, you've got such sensitive nipples! I didn't know!"

She continued surrounding the areola in graduating thin-lined circles until the last circle was an inch and a half away from the ridge. Each nipple looked like a target. His nipples had relaxed, so she used her fingernails to pinch the tips. They beaded up immediately.

"Now, don't move, Steven. I don't want it to smear."

Kathleen bent over Steven's stomach and reached for his penis. It was semi-hard. When she touched him, it lurched into her hand like a magnet to metal. She had wanted to apply the henna to his aroused penis, but she realized keeping it hard long enough for the paste to dry would be tough. Instead, she would have to be satisfied with a mark of ownership applied artistically above it. She wrote "Kathleen's Slave" in calligraphy script just beneath his belly button.

"What does it say?"

"It says, 'Kathleen's Slave'. Are you my slave, Steven?"

"I'm lying here restrained, butt naked, with chocolate icing on me. I'd say I must be."

"Say it, then!"

"I'm your slave, Mistress!"

"Tell me what you'll do for me."

"I'll do anything you ask. Anything!"

"Lie perfectly still until I get back, Steven!"

"Where are you ..."

"Shhh. I'll be back!"

Kathleen stored the henna supplies, thinking that she just might like to see the tables turned some time. Oh yes, power was a wonderful aphrodisiac, but submitting might have its rewards as well. She searched around his suitcase for the items he had bought at the sex store. She found them still packaged, neatly hidden in his underwear. Wasn't that cute? Minutes slipped into an hour before she returned to find Steven asleep on the bed. She didn't mind that he took a little nap. It had kept him still, and it might give him a little energy.

The henna was hardening and starting to crust, as it was suppose to do. His cock had remained more awake than he had, she noticed, as it twitched in semi-erect form. She pinched his nipples, stiffly between her fingernails. He startled awake. He tried to reach and remembered he was bound.

"Time to wake up, Steven!"

"God, I was having a great erotic dream."

She flipped his cock, and said, "It showed! But now you have work to do!"

Kathleen stood beside the head of the bed, looking ethereal in the delicate material, the dancing candles behind her outlining her form. She closed her eyes and let her hands roam up her stomach. She cupped each breast, forcing the chiffon taut. Her rouge nipples poked at the flimsy material. She trailed her fingers downward and slipped a hand between her legs. It came away wet. The thin material was no boundary for the moisture that had been building all day.

She opened her eyes to find she had Steven's total attention. His eyes widened and locked with hers. Small beads of perspiration were forming on his forehead. She put her fingers to his nose.

"Smell me, Steven!"

He closed his eyes and inhaled, moaning his delight.

"Watch me, Steven!"