AOD Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's the other one? There were two."

The White winged Seraphs looked guilty for a moment.

"The other child disappeared. It doesn't matter because the one who can really cause devastation is with us," a raven haired Seraph said from the far end of the table.

Ashriel leaned over, placing his hands on the gleaming black table. "Why haven't you destroyed the demon child?"

"His soul is pure innocence, Ashriel." Aria looked at him in alarm.

Ashriel snapped upright with a snort. "With the incredible capacity of becoming unholy."

"We won't kill him." The raven-haired Seraph stood striking the table with his fist.

Ashriel glared at him.

"Besides," Aria interjected, "he's under the protection of a Dominatio."

Ashriel gasped in disbelief. "What? Impossible. He's just an infant."

"Ashriel, if another dark prince ever rises to throne, this child will be our only chance at salvation," another Seraph argued.

Ashriel wasn't convinced the spawn of Davariel wouldn't rise to dark prince himself. "And if he's the one that falls...like his father?"

Aria shivered. "Then God help us all."

12