Apartment 8 Has a Golden Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasily took a step back. He held out his hands to his sides and said, "I am still your bitch. You make me dance the way you want."

"Here?" Carie titled her head. He was crazy. The night had somehow broken Vasily, she thought. She should have felt guilty how badly she had damaged her neighbour.

Yet, should would have been crazy herself to pass up this golden opportunity.

His face looking as if he were reading the menu board at McDonald's, Vasily slowly started to circle his hips, his hands still at his sides. "Like this?" he asked.

Carie pinched her bottom lip with her teeth, catching a chuckle. Her arms still crossed, she leaned back against the rear of the minivan. He was really going to do this. She sighed and said, "Go on."

"How about this?" Vasily raised his hands and clasped them behind his head. He crunched his stomach and traced a figure-eight with his pelvis, his oiled up abs snaring the light from above.

Oh, Christ, Carie thought, feeling a patter in her heart and a flush on her cheeks and neck. "Very good," she said with a perfunctory nod.

In the dim alleyway, with only the muffled sounds of the city at night filtering in around them, Vasily found a rhythm. He rolled his crotch as if he were churning butter with it. He shimmied and shook his way around the gritty pavement, snapping his fingers and popping poses like he were on the dance floor of the club.

Carie shifted her feet on the ground slowly, alternating the weight on her knees. She swallowed and moistened her lips. In her head, she knew that this was ridiculous. Vasily was about as graceful as a bear before hibernation. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to laugh. No, laughing was the furthest thing from her mind.

Vasily dropped his coat off his shoulders as he continued to move, exposing his broad chest and svelte torso which funnelled neatly into his tight jeans. He continued to grind his hips as he slowly stepped and danced towards Carie.

Carie pressed her back against the minivan as he loomed over her, inches apart. The back of her head touched the rear window as she looked up and searched behind the dark mask for Vasily's lovely, deep blue eyes.

"You like?" he asked, slowly gyrating before her. "Is good?"

"Is not bad," she said meekly with a shrug, nearly choking back her words. She felt her breath tremble.

"You like personal dance?"

Carie offered a coy grin. She reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. Cocking her thin, black brow, she asked, "What does this get me?"

A grin finally splintered Vasily's tight, pink lips. He snatched the bill from her fingers and stuffed it into the pocket. "You may open package."

Carie licked her lips then looked down. As Vasily leisurely swayed his crotch back and forth, beckoning to her, she reached down, undid the button of his jeans and daintily pulled down the zipper. He wiggled his hips a little to help her tug the jeans down past his butt, but the lingering oil on his body made the task much easier. She reached for his handsome cock.

"No touching," Vasily commanded softly, "hands against car."

Carie looked up, curious.

Vasily nodded his chin once. It was his turn to tell her what she wanted.

Grinning anxiously, she lowered her hands to her sides, flattening them against the minivan.

Vasily swayed in closer towards her, locking his hands against the minivan to the sides of Carie's face. He wanted her to smell the oil and sweat on his naked flesh as he moved his body, brushing it against her with deliberate grinds of his crotch.

Carie shuddered, rattled to her bones. She felt his cock drift against her dress, brushing at her abdomen.

"Good?" he asked.

She offered a swift nod and a soft, gulping gasp in reply.

He pressed in closer, swirling his crotch, then easing it up and down. He felt his length begin to stiffen as it touched her and felt the tremble in her belly. He stuck his foot between her bare feet and nudged them apart.

Carie felt the hem of her short, tight dress hiking up her thighs as he shifted her legs apart. No sooner had she adjusted her position against the back of the minivan did he move forward and against her, splaying her legs even further. She felt his shaft sliding against her body becoming more rigid and desirable with every twist of his pelvis. It pushed against her dress, sliding it up more and more until the crotch of her black panties was exposed to the night air and her round, smooth bottom rubbed against the minivan.

Fuck! her mind screamed. She was like Vasily's little toy, switched on with a push of a secret button only he knew where to find on her. She looked at him, up and down his chiselled body, from his rippling cock to his the stern, handsome lines on his face. Each fleeting stroke of his skin against her sent a wave of pleasure through her. His control over his powerful body was so provocative. Her nails scratched against the minivan.

"Watch my eyes," Vasily said, and Carie obediently locked her slender, dark eyes upon him.

Vasily breathed deeply. His cock tingled, surging to life as it teased against her panties. Hardened and upright, he dipped his body down, low enough to rub along her velvet thighs. His tip nudged against her panties, digging into the line of her crotch, drawing a quivering gasp from the young woman. He felt her sway her hips, nuzzling herself against his tip, provoking more heated, soft groans from her lips.

He raised himself further until his throbbing shaft hooked beneath her dress and slid under. He moved his hands to her hips and held her tight as he shifted his crotch slowly, side-to-side, up and down, his hot cock rubbing against her smooth belly.

Carie gnawed on her lower lip. She held fast onto Vasily's insistent gaze as long as she could as she felt his rigid cock tickle and slide across her belly, pulling at her dress. She surrendered, turning her sights downward. It was a mesmerizing sight, his long, hard shaft shifting beneath her dress, snaking against her flesh, tempting her, daring her. She felt a dampness cover the crotch of her panties.

"You like how I handle my bat?" Vasily asked, completely deadpan.

Carie had very little patience for Vasily's droll humour. She took a moment to try to think of some sort of comeback -something about her "pitching hand", or some stupid shit- but instead she muttered, "Fuck it." She grabbed Vasily by the wrist again and tugged him around to the side of the minivan.

She tried to tear the handle off the rear door. No good. "The keys?!" she demanded.

Vasily pointed to his coat on the ground.

"God!" Carie spat. She stomped over to the coat, rifled the pockets, and finally found the keys. She flung his coat aside.

"My coat... " Vasily mumbled.

"Fuck your coat!"

No sooner had the large minivan sounded its feeble "beep-beep" noise did Carie fling open the door and shove Vasily into the back seat.

Vasily looked at Carie as he slid back along the length of the seat and against the door on the other side. There was a wild, determined expression painted on her pink-flushed face as she pulled the door shut behind her and pounced on him. He guessed he was pretty decent at "shaking booty".

As it was earlier at the Fawns Over Foxes, it was a messy and raucous affair in the confines of the minivan. It was fortunate that Vasily had splurged on a large car, but even then it was a tight fit. Not that it mattered to Carie. Now she could finally put those stupid yoga classes to good use.

Within a matter of moments of crawling up his slippery, oiled-up body, Carie went from lashing her tongue inside of his mouth, working her way down to nibbling at his coin sized nipples, to biting and licking his abs and belly button, to finally inhaling his hard cock into her mouth. She panted and gasped each time she lifted her lips from him, hungry and voracious, before taking him in once more. She skimmed her tongue around it like a peppermint stick, humming with delight and fervour.

Vasily reached his long arm down to her butt. He gave her dress a harsh tug, pulling it up higher before sliding his fingers back down and curling down the crevice of her ass. He felt her buttocks clench, trapping his wiggling finger between her crack. He rolled his hips slowly, still caught up in the rhythms he had found while dancing, gliding his cock in and out of Carie's wet, warm mouth.

Carie pulled off with him with a "pop" of her lips. The urgency just seemed to ramp up. Both fumbled at her dress.

"Where is zipper?" Vasily grunted.

"No zipper! Clasps! Clasps!" Carie urged. "Nevermind!"

The dress was unceremoniously pulled down her chest and bunched up like a scarf around her waist. Immediately, Vasily pulled her forward and clamped his mouth around her small, round breast, sucking hard upon it. Carie swept her long hair around and gasped. He was like a Hoover vacuum against her pert nipple. All the while, she felt his cock nudge and rub against her flesh, taunting her.

"Fuck," Carie grunted. She sneered at him, looking at his blue eyes through the holes of the mask. "Get in me right now, bitch," she ordered, "Keep the mask on."

Honestly, Vasily had forgotten about the mask. Hell, nothing above his waist had a brain at the moment.

With urgency being the defining factor, Carie's tiny, damp panties were tugged to the side to make way for an explosive thrust of Vasily's cock. Carie drove her hips downward and their crotches met in the middle with a resounding clash.

"Ohh... fuck!" Carie burst like a high-pressured balloon, her voice rattling Vasily's ears and the interior of the minivan.

Hearing her scream like that, Vasily had to consciously pause. It was almost enough for him to make him pop right then. Carie would have killed him if he had. He gritted his teeth and worked through the impulse. Quickly, with a firm hold around her back, he cranked his hips, pumping rapid strokes into her.

Carie groaned and gasped as she bucked and rode him hard. The fingers of one hand dug into his broad shoulder while the other hand braced against the front seat. Her tummy rolled like a belly-dancer's as she drifted up and down his shaft. She felt him massage her deep within, throbbing against her inner flesh. She clamped down on his cock absorbing his warmth and desire.

The minivan rocked and shook in the alley as if some wild beast were trying to break out from it. Inside, the temperature spiked covering the heated couple in a sheen of sweat. Dampened, foggy windows were streaked with finger, hand, and foot marks as they jockeyed for position.

Neither of them remembered how they got that way, but soon they found themselves with Carie bent over, the side of her face pressed against the leather seat, and Vasily behind her, hunched over. With the back of his head and neck scraping against the ceiling, he filled her with broad, rough strokes, slapping her ass with his crotch.

Carie reached around, pulling at her cheeks, spreading herself further as she took the hard thrusts of Vasily's thick cock. She challenged him for more.

"Oh! Oh, fuck!" Carie gasped.

That was more than enough incentive for Vasily. The minivan lurched with every stiff drive of his hips. He tangled his fingers through her long, black hair and pulled her head back, drawing even more sharp gasps and rewarding him another loud "fuck" to slip from her tongue.

Carie's sultry bare skin glistened, perspiration mingling with the sweat and oil that glossed Vasily's hard muscles. Her lithe body easily slipped and slid into a new position. The back of one calf perched upon Vasily's round shoulder, the other foot dropping off the seat, she looked up and stared deeply into the eyes of her masked-man. Her red lips rounded open, gasping, moaning, as she invited more of his hard thrusts to fill her.

Vasily's teeth locked behind the tight line of his lips. He frowned behind his mask, concentrating on the woman below and the feel of her around his increasingly throbbing cock. He flexed his butt, surging into her. He knew how well Carie could take his stiff strokes. He wasn't going to hold back.

Carie etched long, red lines on his arm with her fingernails. Her whole body was quivering, trembling. She felt her toes curl then spread. She heard the sounds of her own voice moaning and cursing throughout the minivan. Drops of Vasily's sweat fell onto her cheeks, her chin, and into her mouth. It ran along her neck and pooled between her shimmering breasts. He was so fucking good.

Vasily didn't blink, and never slowed his thrusting motions, as she reached up and pulled the mask off his face, finally.

Carie needed to see his eyes clearly. His blue eyes were like a refreshing splash of water down her throat. She locked her gaze upon them as she gripped his arm again. She felt the swell in her stomach and crotch, and the exquisite tingling sensation coursing through every fibre within her. Her teeth pinched her lower lip as she squeezed her eyes shut. She held her breath for a second then burst out with a explosive groan chasing a sweet rush of soaking release from within. She flowed freely over Vasily's probing cock, spilling onto her ass and onto the seat. She hitched and groaned again, "Ohh... fuck!"

Like a tip of the hat, that was Vasily's cue. One last rigid spike of his cock and his whole body locked. Throbbing deep within Carie, he unloaded a slick shot of creamy fire. Pulse after pulse of cum spat from him, filling her. He heaved and grunted, sucking in the hot, humid air inside the stuffy minivan through his flaring nostrils and gaping mouth. She felt so amazing around him, every twitch from her inner flesh drew more, smaller spurts from his aching shaft.

The two froze momentarily, like some erotic statue, only the rise and fall of their chests and bellies betraying them. They're eyes lingered on each other with swollen satisfaction. Carie curled her body to the side slightly, feeling his cock twitch within her. Slowly, Vasily collapsed into her waiting arms and they held each other close, daring the heat of the minivan to come between.

"I shake booty pretty good, I think," Vasily said after they both caught their breaths.

Carie smirked as she ran her fingers through the soft, damp hairs on his head. She thought of something sarcastic to say, but held back. Instead, she smiled gently and said, "Only private dances for me, okay?"

*****

The game went pretty well for the Dim Sum Warriors a couple of weeks later. They beat the Violators by a score of 5-4 on a game winning hit.

While her teammates jumped and high-fived each other in the dugout, Carie skipped to the outfield where Vasily stood alone, holding his glove and waiting as if they were still in the middle innings. The game was over? The silly white ball never came near him once during the final inning. This was such a worthless game.

"Yo! Mickey Mantle!" Carie chirped as she approached him, "Game's over. Hit the showers. Your team lost."

"I do not lose," Vasily rumbled.

"Uh, yeah, you did," she said, waving at the scoreboard. "Do the math. You have enough fingers."

"3 to 1," he said, reaching into his pocket.

"What?"

"I had three hits. You got me out one time only," he elaborated.

"Yeah, so?"

Vasily produced a small, crumpled up post-it note. He read aloud, droning, "'Apartment Seven hereby accepts Apartment Eight's Golden Softball Challenge...'"

"Wait." Carie held up her hand and cocked her brow. "You still have that?"

"I still have. Yes," Vasily said as if answering if he were still a man.

She shook her head. "We settled that two weeks ago."

He held it in front of her face. "No expiration date," he pointed out.

Carie's jaw slid to the side as she stared at her handwriting. "Oh... yeah."

Vasily quietly pocketed the post-it and began walking to the dugout. As he passed Carie, who was still facing the outfield wall, he said, "Tonight, you are Vasily's bitch."

Carie just hoped that she wouldn't have to wear a mask.