Apartment Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife discover exhibitionism.
1.5k words
4.28
34.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apartment 1 - Painting

This is my first 'sex' story. Actually, it's my first story. But it's not the first or the last exciting sex I have had. It's completely true and I can't write fiction. The names have been changed of course. We both have very responsible jobs. I haven't changed the painter's names. I don't know them and so I made them up. If either of you read this who happen to be called Dave or John, I apologise. This is anonymous so you can say 'it wasn't me' and I'll back you up.

I come home for lunch as often as I can, because I have a beautiful, sexy wife. She's big in all the right places. Beautiful, because she has gorgeous tits that you can't keep your eyes off, unless you're looking at that butt. When you're close, you can see her lovely eyes and happy smile. But what happened today didn't involve anyone being close, except me.

Louisa has the greatest libido I have ever known. She can cum 5 times a day and still want more. So it was no surprise when I walked in and she was wearing her basque, the red and black one with the nipples showing over the top of her perfectly sculpted bosom. The fish-net stockings and suspenders dressed her well-shaped legs. I could smell food. She insisted I eat first while it was hot and sat me down at the kitchen table even though I knew she was hotter. I asked for a nibble of her red cherries as a starter, just to keep her going. It made my cock firm.

While I ate, Louisa pleasured her breasts over the back of my head and slowly tried to distract me from my favourite dish. Then she moved off and, facing me and with her back to the window, did a very sexy slow dance while removing her top. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, and my cock became so rigid I had to take it out. Then a movement behind her distracted me.

We live in an old 1800s apartment in Edinburgh. The view from the front is over well-manicured lawns. From the back, at what I had previously thought was a discrete distance, we can see the backs of the apartments opposite. One of these is being renovated and the painters had come in to decorate. Over Louisa's shoulder I saw the painter staring out of the window. Of course, he could have been looking at something else and clearly didn't know I could see him, so I said, 'Louisa, love. Can you turn round slowly for me?' It was then that I realised that the painter could see my wife, but not me. He jumped off to the side in case he could be seen and then moved back into view as she turned towards me again.

'Why did you want me to do that?' she asked.

'Well firstly, I like it and secondly, don't look now but I wanted to see if the painter in the apartment opposite was watching.' We've only been together a short time, so I wanted to see her reaction. I think I know my new wife, but you never know if you've gone too far.

'I didn't see a painter.' She said questioningly – but not annoyed.

'I know. He hid as you turned. If he knew what he was missing he wouldn't have!'

At this point I knew I had made the right call. An impish look came over her face. 'Well why don't I give him a show?' she replied.

Louisa turned, much more slowly this time and, making as if to get something from the top cupboard, reached up on her tiptoes and opened the door. She was facing to the side and her profile would have been clear for opposite. She slowly pulled out the tin that was nearest and studied it carefully. 'How was that?' she asked.

'If you were trying to get him more interested, then you certainly succeeded! He came right up to the window and his body-language told me he was fascinated.'

'What's he like?'

'Blond, tall, fairly fit looking. Why?' Was I getting jealous?

'I wouldn't do this for anyone, but I think I wanted a tin of tomatoes, not beans.' She said with a sexy smile on her face, starting to reach up again. To be honest, this was making me harder.

'Well, I wouldn't bother just now, because he's gone. Hell knows why.' There was a look of disappointment on her face, but it didn't last long. 'Oh that's why', I realised, 'he has a mate with him now. Short dark fellow. If you want to do your stuff, I think they're ready for the show. Let's call the first one Dave and the short one John.'

Louisa didn't wait. She reached up and brought down a tin of tomatoes. John just about fell over. I don't think he'd believed Dave. The two of them moved forward, obviously hoping something else would happen. 'They liked that.' I said. 'But you can't pretend to be moving tins from the cupboard all day.'

'I have a plan.' she smiled and reached up for another tin of goodness knows what. Next she bent down under the window and pulled out some carrots, which she put into the kitchen sink and started cleaning, without looking out of the window. Her breasts hung like melons and the painters were giving themselves a good rubbing. Come to think of it, so was I!

'It's a shame you can't see them' I said. 'John's rubbing himself silly and although Dave's playing it cool, I can see his hand has gone down below.'

'I wouldn't expect anything less' she replied. 'You look fairly excited yourself.' She had glanced round and seen my erection, now well out of its holster and firmly cupped in my hand. 'I think it's time my husband came home from work.' And I knew what she meant.

They watched me walking towards Louisa. As I greeted her I cupped my hand around her left breast and, looking downwards, kissed her full on the lips. She cocked open one eye towards the window and mumbled 'Well that surprised them. But they didn't go away.' With that she peeled off my shirt and leaned over to suck my nipples.

I put my hand between her legs. I didn't even get to the pussy before I felt the juices running down her thigh. 'Have you..?'

'Cum? Yes.' She giggled as she interrupted me. 'And you're not doing so badly yourself.' She fondled my cock as she said this and the added 'I haven't seen you as hard in a few weeks.'

I could never have guessed my reaction to seeing my wife being watched by other men. All the time we were touching each other. 'But I'm not sure we can go all the way?' I was hesitant.

'What, and spoil their day?' was the instant reply. 'And mine?' And with that, she turned away from me and leaned against the worktop so that her silhouette was clearly visible. I sneaked a look at Dave and John. I could just see flesh in John's hand. Dave was sitting on the ladder for a better view, clearly convinced that we couldn't see them by now. Or did he know we were now putting on a show?

Louisa parted her legs and I put my now throbbing cock between them. Her cunt was slick and warm and tight. Her juices started to run down my shaft. 'Did you just?'

She nodded in reply. 'And I want more and I want it hard.' I put my hands on her thighs and thrust myself deep inside her. I was no longer interested in the audience. My wife is a great fuck, especially from behind and I could feel the throbbing growing within me. Suddenly she yelled 'Yes, yes, harder, harder, oh God, oh God.'

I felt myself go at the same time, the warm jets running through my cock and spurting deep into her already soaking cunt. Then she turned her head to the window and looked out. 'I can't see their cocks, honey, but by the look of their hands, they've never wanked so hard in their lives.' I dared to look over. Neither was watching us. They had their eyes on their crotches and they were moving their hands up and down like wildfire.

If I said I could remember who came first, I'd be moving into fiction and, as I said, this is a true story. I had to go back to work in the afternoon and washed up quickly. I think I was quieter than usual in the department meeting, remembering the events of lunchtime. Louisa is a nurse and works shifts. It was one of her days off. When I got back that night, I asked her how she was.

'Very happy, darling.' I found out a lot about myself today and a lot about you too. 'I know our love is enough, but I think we can build up our sex life even more.'

I have no idea whether I can write for people's enjoyment or not. If you liked this tale, let me know, because my incredibly sexy wife and I have some others to tell. And in case you're wondering, I am about to let her read it.