Apartment Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy pulled out of. Barb sat up to watch Chuck as he pulled his cock out of Karen. Barb cried "Wow" and cried out again when Karen turned around to take Chuck's cock in her mouth.

Leroy said a few words to Barb and she laughed then moved over to get her head between Karen's legs. Leroy said "Barb wants to sample some of you cum Chuck, she will suck it up second handed but Barb is a good cum sucker and loves to lick cum out of Karen. They both like to lick a well fuck cum filled cunt.

Twenty minutes later Barb was on her way home Chuck was in the guest room and Karen and I were peacefully relaxed in bed.

Monday morning Chuck kissed Karen and Leroy and he headed out the door to work. Leroy went down to the office to pick up the work tickets and noticed Gloria looked sad and her eyes were all red as if she had been crying.

Leroy came around Gloria's desk and took her into his arms. Gloria started crying and he just held and hugged her for a few minutes. Gloria regained her composure and pulled back but was still in Leroy's arms

"I feel like such a fool. I should never have taken up with that college student. He was just too young and so fucking stupid." Gloria said as she wiped her eyes.

Leroy said "I told you about getting then too young. You think just because they are young they are better in bed than us older guys.., but maybe some day you will learn better."

Gloria laughed and said "Hell Leroy you have wanted to get in my pants every since the first day we met. Do you think I don't know you are screwing everything in the complex? You and Chuck seen to think this place is you own private fucking ground. Hell for you two it's like hunting season out there." They laughed and she pulled away.

Leroy walked around the desk and shaking the work tickets at her he said "Well Chuck and I better get busy we have a lot of jobs to do. If you want to see me in action give me thirty minutes and then come use your master key and walk in with out knocking. Apartment 233 Bld. "C" He closed the door and headed for the shop where he and Chuck will split the tickets and go to work.

Gloria went back to work but then reached over and pulled out the listing and looked up Building "C" apartment 233. Tenant was a school teacher, age fifty six, single a little over weight, keeps pretty much to her self and had lived there for two yeas.

Gloria hardly ever saw her as she paid by check and almost never needed maintenance work done. But one day a week ago she needed a sink cleanout and today she again needed work on that same sink. Gloria thought sinks don't stop up that fast. Leroy must have gotten to first base with her last week and now she wants his services again. I better go up there and see for my self. But then she thought "No I better not I might piss off the tenant and she might move. I don't want that she is a good tenant so maybe I better just let it be." A few minutes later Gloria started to feel excited and she could not get the vision of Leroy between the legs of that older school teacher fucking her. Maybe she should start dating men her age. Gloria had lied about her age so long she had forgotten how old she really was.

Gloria hung the closed sign on the office door and went back into the bathroom pulled her panties down squatted on the toilet and as she wiped she ran a finger over her swollen clitoris. Gloria had been fucked hard last night before the young boy said he was gong out to get him a really piece of ass and a younger one at that. He packed up and left Gloria crying. Well no more of the young stuff. Well not for a while any way. All they ever did was take advantage of her generosity. Young boys think if they fuck you they own you, well no more of that shit.

Gloria rubbed her clitoris a few more times and was beginning to feel the heat build up in her. One last look at the tenant card. Wilda Raven age fifty six, a school teacher, a widow and now it seemed she was fucking the maintenance man. Well maybe Gloria should go check this out.

Gloria had her master key in hand paused at the lock to apartment 233. Gloria was shaking, what was she dong? She had never seen live persons fucking. She had never been into three way sex. Would she be asked to join them? What if this Raven lady wanted to do something to her? Gloria had only had a few lesbian experiences and that was years ago and that was at boarding school. Gloria inserted the key and opened the door very slowly. When it was open a crack she heard sounds coming from the back bedroom. Gloria pushed the door close but not all the way so if she had to leave in a hurry she could. On tip toes she goes to the hall way and looked into the one bedroom and sure enough there was her maintenance man stark naked holding this Raven lady by the hips and was fucking her a mile a minute doggie style.

Raven had some giant size tits and they were flopping around under her body which was held off the sheet by her elbows. The blonde head was swinging side to side in uncontrolled passion. Raven was cried out "Oh god, oh God" as he told her he was cumming... Raven cried out she as cumming too and to "fuck me harder"

Gloria backed out shaking so hard she could hardly stand. Once out side she had to lean against the wall to keep from collapsing. Weak kneed Gloria made it back to her apartment whereupon she stripped naked jump on her bed and masturbated till she scream with joy. Gloria was coming down from her high when she saw in her mind the cock of her head maintenance man. She thought how nice it would be to have someone around to fuck her when ever she needed it. Which here lately was getting to be more often. Now that was a nice idea.

Gloria returned to work at noon. She kept one eye on the work shop and soon saw bout men head up that wa for lunch. She got a tingle as she remembered how Raven had enjoyed being fucked doggie style. She might check with Leroy and ask what plans he had for this afternoon. Maybe she could see him in action again. Gloria smiled at how bad she was becoming. But it had been fun and it sure made her feel strange seeing them fuck. Gloria noticed she was using the word fuck much more often and it was not such a bad word.

Too many prospective tenants kept Gloria the rest of the day. She looked out her office window at five and saw Chuck drive out in his beat up pick up truck. She guessed he was going out to eat before spending the night in the sample apartment. Leroy locked up the shop and walked over to the office.

"Gloria; I am taking any calls that might come in tonight. I gave Chuck the night off. I worked him pretty hard this last weekend."

Gloria looked funny so with out asking Leroy told her he had Chuck out to his house and had worked him pretty hard. Of course Leroy did not tell Gloria what Chuck had been doing out at his house.

Leroy left for home and Gloria locked up the office and went to her apartment. Gloria ate, rested and some time after dark she went out for a walk around the complex. As she came back by the sample apartment she went up the back stairs and stood there listening. She had told Chuck he could use the apartment while his wife was away so what was she doing up there spying on him.

She was about to turn away and return to her own apartment when she heard a loud sound of a women voice. The voices were those of two people making love there was no doubt and the women was really sounding her approval of what was going on. Gloria was not a sneak but she did use her pass key to get in the back door into the kitchen. On tip toes she made her way into the hall where she could see into the bedroom.

There on the bed was Wilda Raven naked with young Chuck a boy half her age fucking her doggie style and Raven was singing him praises to high haven. This old fat broad was screaming and moaning as she took a big, a very big cock as fast as young Chuck could pump it into her. Gloria was riveted to the spot. Her eyes were locked on Chuck's cock and on Raven's tits. What a great set of tits and they were jerking and bouncing around under her as she kept her head high off the bed.

This fat old broad was fucking both her maintenance men. What the fuck did this old broad have that Gloria did not have?

Gloria left before they finished running to her apartment crying. Once in side she flung herself on her bed and slipped her hand inside her shorts finding her clitoris swollen and the cunt wet. Tomorrow she would have to have a talk with Leroy and maybe later with Chuck, she thought of how the old school teacher had been enjoying that massive cock. Gloria thought I bet that old broad sucked his cock before he fucked her. Gloria said out loud "I can suck a cock as well as anyone."

Gloria's day is next...

12