Aphrodite's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel Aphrodite's tongue slip deep into pussy then glide over her clit; it was exquisite. The energy that had only recently been released seemed to build again. The sensation was so pleasurable, so intense and so heavenly, Kaia barely withstand it. Kaia inserted her fingers into Aphrodite's pussy and again began to finger fuck Her. Aphrodite groaned in ecstasy as She approached another orgasm. Kaia's own orgasm was building faster than she could control, Her velvety tongue and soft fingers were almost unbearable. Kaia muffled her cries into Aphrodite's pussy as she continued to lick and suck at those immortal petals and pearly clit. Aphrodite reached over and grabbed the gold wand she had created for Kaia. She licked vigorously at Kaia's clit while she spread her lips with one hand and inserted the phallus with the other. Both Aphrodite and Kaia were lip-locked at each other's clits, rising closer and closer to heaven. Aphrodite fucked Kaia with the wand while Kaia finger-fucked Aphrodite, their passion knew no end. Kaia was riding a wave of energy only a Goddess could provide.

Aphrodite's orgasm washed over her like a warm summer wind and Kaia's erupted. Her orgasm started like a ball of hot fire in her clit and in an instant spread through her whole body. She felt as if lightning was shooting from her pussy and sparks from her nipples, her screams of pleasure reverberated through the Temple, then everything went black.

She was floating on air; lazily drifting through the clouds over Olympus without a single care, then began to descend back to earth. Slowly she regained conciseness and became aware of the hard cold surface of the stone floor and a small pool of her own arousal which she was lying in. She opened her eyes and looked around. The Temple's interior come in to focus with the gold and alabaster statue of Aphrodite looking down on her.

'Was it a dream?' Kaia wondered. Then, she noticed the golden phallus wand Aphrodite had presented as well as growing desire within her loins. Remembering what her Goddess had told her about her mother and revenge, she grabbed the wand and ran from the Temple straight to her mistress Cassiopeia's manor on the hill.

12