Apology

Story Info
Stalker plays a deadly game with a past lover.
2.5k words
3.96
29.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been so delicious that Cecelia had actually dreamt about the sex that she had just had before falling asleep.

It was this really hot petite blonde babe. She was so desperate that Cecelia didn't even have to throw down any of her moves. She just came right over and bought her a drink. They talked about meaningless things for a little while, and even though she was sure she told Cecelia her name, she couldn't remember for the life of her what it was. Not that it mattered.

Her nameless lover had wasted no time in getting her home and to the bedroom. Not that she minded, of course...after all, that was her only interest in this woman to begin with. She had only hoped that her fling had felt the same way. She cringed when thinking about how her last lover had turned into a creepy stalker. She had heard about people like that, who wanted more than a quick fuck and didn't understand the meaning of the words "fuck off".

Even as she slowly woke up, the details were quickly fading into obscurity. She definitely remembered the woman trying to fuck her with a strap-on. There was no way that Cecelia would let anyone else dominate her though, so she quickly grabbed the dildo and pushed her lover onto the bed, face first. In fact, she made sure to smother her face in the pillow just a little bit so that she would remember not to make that mistake again.

Cecelia remembered clutching the glass cock firmly in her hand, then thrusting it into her lover's pussy. She remembered the satisfaction she obtained from hearing her victim scream out in both pain and pleasure. There was certainly no need for lubrication, as her pussy was leaking plenty of its own juices. If the woman had a problem with the way she was being treated, it didn't stop her from thrusting her ass up into the air to better receive Cecelia's punishment as she pounded the dildo into her repeatedly. She didn't bother to check to see if she was crying even though she heard sobs in between moans. She may have needed time to get used to the anguish, but by the time the orgasm hit her, she was screaming for Cecelia not to stop.

Another satisfied customer.

Cecelia could remember little else of the night before, so it only half surprised her when she found her right arm and leg chained to the bed. This certainly woke her up though, for she silently cursed herself for relinquishing control so easily. She could feel her nameless lover's body next to her, and immediately told her to wake up, cos she needed the key.

When her lover didn't respond, she turned to push her to get her to wake up, only something caused her to stop dead. There appeared to be a heavy flow of bloody tears trailing down from her lover's eye sockets. Cecelia lifted her head higher and screamed at what she saw next. The woman's eyes were missing. She was dead.

In an involuntary flash, Cecelia remembered licking the tears from the woman's closed eyelids after grinding the glass cock into her pussy, enjoying how they tasted. In fact, she didn't think of what she had done as tasting them so much as collecting them. She worked hard to get those drops of salty water to emerge; they belonged to her.

Instinctually, Cecelia yelled for help while pulling at the chains on her arm. She tried to squeeze her hand through the opening so hard that it felt as though her wrist bone was going to be disconnected. The pain was too great; there was no way her hand was sliding out of the cuff.

She screamed and swore at everything and nothing. She hit the corpse next to her in frustration, but recoiled when she felt how cold it was. This caused her to calm down, and she began looking around the room for something to help her get free. It was then that she noticed the letter on a table next to the bed on her lover's side. There were also two boxes, one on either side of the letter. She strained to lift her head high enough to be able to see the items better. There were words on the lids of both boxes. The left box had "green eyes" written on it, while the right displayed the words "blue eyes".

Cecelia began to get nauseous at the idea that the woman's eyes might be in one of those boxes. Still, she forced herself to gather enough courage to reach over and grab the letter.

"Hello Cecelia,

Happy Halloween! I bet your wondering whether you will be getting a trick or treat this year. Well, lucky you, you will be receiving both! See, the trick is that you get to apologize to me for sleeping with someone else...and if I believe you, you get to live (that's your treat)!

You see, I was going to just kill you and her, but then it occurred to me that worthless, hollow shells like yourself should be condemned to kill themselves. If you disagree with that, then you're going to have to prove to me that you are capable of feeling some kind of human emotion. It is for this reason that I have set up the following rules:

In order to escape this house and get the chance to apologize to me, you need keys. To get these keys, you must answer questions about the lover who lies beside you right now. If you can answer me correctly, then you will have proved that you care about this person and therefore are capable of being rehabilitated to a normal human being.

If not, then you've already chosen your own destiny. But by the time this night is through, you WILL apologize...with your words or with your flesh."

Cecelia read the letter over a couple of times to look for any clues that might help her get out of this. She didn't really know what she was looking for, but ending the letter would mean facing the reality of its words. She bowed her head and sobbed for a long time. Then, when she had no more tears, she raised her head with resolve and looked over at the two boxes.

Obviously she was supposed to remember what color her lover's eyes had been. She peered into the sockets as if the answer would give itself away, but immediately turned away in disgust. She lowered her head again and closed her eyes to think.

Cecelia gently pressed her fingers to her own eyes in an attempt to trigger a memory. She cursed herself for not even being able to remember something that she had seen less than eight hours ago.

Something flashed in her mind. She was wearing the strap-on herself, and was fucking the woman missionary style. The only light came from the bathroom, which gave the room an orange glow. She was pumping the dildo into her lover deep and hard, which caused her lover to clutch her pillow with both hands. She was arching her back and gasping for breath...beads of sweat were dripping from her breasts onto her ribs. The smell of sex permeated the room, arousing an animalistic fervor in her like she hadn't felt in a long time. Cecelia remember how proud she felt that she could make the woman cry while begging her to continue with the same harsh thrusts she had been giving her. But the woman kept her eyes closed. What was she thinking of? Who was she thinking of? Was she thinking of another woman, someone younger, perhaps? Cecelia didn't like that at all, and she pounded the dildo into her even deeper, to make her open her eyes and know that it was her, and not someone else, who was giving her the fucking of her life.

Then she remembered that her eyes were green. At least, they looked green. But how could she be sure when the room was so dark? She couldn't, but she couldn't just sit around here all night, waiting for someone to find them. Who knows how long it would be before someone that knew this woman got worried enough to come in the apartment? For all she knew, no one would ever come!

She leaned over the body, unable to avoid touching the cool, naked skin, and lifted the lid of the box marked 'green eyes'. There immediately came a hissing noise from the inside of the box, and Cecelia withdrew her arm just in time to avoid the snapping jaws of a leaping snake. For an instant, the venomous teeth flashed as they narrowly missed her fingers.

Cecelia screamed and leapt back so that she almost fell off the side of the bed. The snake's head rested on the edge of the box as it observed its surroundings with its darting tongue. She watched in horror as it slowly crept its way onto the bed. The other box sat there unopened, daring her to reach past the snake and open it. She waited to see the direction that it was going to go in before committing to a movement of her own. Her eyes followed its head as it slithered on the covers, sliding up the body's arm and disappearing behind its blonde hair.

Cecelia realized that this was as good of a chance as she was going to get and slowly moved her body closer to the box, stretching out her arm and trying to keep it steady. Her arm wasn't long enough to reach the box without scooting over a little more, so she did so and cringed when the mattress responded by bouncing up and down. Finally, her fingers reached the box. They carefully lifted up the lid, ready to withdraw at the slightest evidence of something besides a key being inside. Her index finger dropped down to investigate the contents, where it felt the cold metal of a key.

As the rest of the fingers came down to wrap themselves around the key, she felt something very unpleasant beside the key. It was also cold, but wet and squishy. When she realized that its shape was round, she had to clench her teeth to avoid screaming. Her fingers quickly grabbed the key and tried not to feel around for a second spherical item.

As Cecelia withdrew her hand, she watched the body of the snake move itself further up to the back of the woman's head. She knew that this meant that the snake's head was emerging from the other side of the woman, on Cecelia's side. If she moved back, she chanced getting bitten. She clenched her jaw again, grabbed the body of the snake and flung it across the room as hard as she could.

She realized, too late, that doing this caused her to drop the key. It slid down the back of the mattress and hit the floor with a small, tinny clang. Cecelia banged her head against the headboard purposefully in frustration and cursed herself. She could hear the snake hissing across the room, angry and vengeful. She started to cry again, and couldn't help but wonder if her tears were a karmic debt for making last night's lover cry so much. She wondered if the number of tears she would cry tonight would match the number that she made that woman cry.

But Cecelia shook her head to make herself focus. She still needed to get the key, and she could hear the snake crawling around on the floor towards the bed. She peered between the headboard and the mattress, and could see the silver prize waiting for her. Her arm fit snuggly through the opening, and her hand pressed against the floor, trying to once again find that damn key. She could hear the snake crawling directly under her and moved her hand around more frantically to feel for the cold metal.

At last she had it in her fingers, and quickly brought her arm back up through the opening. First she unlocked her arm, then reached down to free her leg. But what now? She knew that it would be unwise to simply swing her feet over the edge of the bed. The door was on the wall facing the foot of the bed, so that was where she perched herself. After gaining her balance, she leapt as far as she could towards the door and fell to the floor on all four limbs. She sobbed at the pain, but recoiled at the sight of the snake sitting comfortably under the bed, tasting her fear with its forked tongue.

Cecelia got back on her feet to open the door, but found that it was locked. Fortunately, the keyhole was on her side of the door. Unfortunately, the key she held in her hand didn't work. She looked again at the door and shook with both rage and horror at what she saw.

There were three keys, each dangling from their own string. The strings began at another piece of paper, which read:

"Congratulations! If you've gotten this far then perhaps I underestimated your powers of observation. Or you just got lucky. Either way, you'll need to have gotten to know your lover a little more intimately in order to pass this next test.

As you can see, there are three names and three keys. Two of the keys have been laced with an acidic, flesh-eating virus. I think you can figure out the rest."

The names read 'Cindy', 'Angel' and 'Destiny'.

It was difficult for Cecelia to close her eyes to try and remember, knowing that there was a deadly snake only a few feet away from her, but she tried her best. She remembered the woman coming up to her and wrapping her arm around her shoulders. She leaned in for a kiss and whispered in her ear, "Ever made love to an angel before"? That was it, Angel!

She grabbed the key in haste, then paused in shock at what she had done so carelessly. What if her memory was wrong? It was still pretty fuzzy, after all. She held her breath and waited to feel something painful on the skin of her fingers. When a moment had past with no sign of being infected, she breathed a sigh of relief.

She slid the key into the lock and turned it with ease.

"Fuck you, you crazy bitch! You're not getting an apology out of me! When I get out of here, I'm going to kick your fucking-"

After the door slid open, she felt a sharp pain in her chest. At the same time, she saw the silhouette of a woman standing in front of her. She stood there silently for a moment, then looked down to see a large knife embedded in her chest. She could see the flash of triumph in the woman's eyes as she opened her mouth.

"Apology accepted."