Appreciating a Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's hips began a subtle rocking motion, encouraging my exploration of her pussy. Time became meaningless! I'm lost in a world of Mom; probing her most tender depths and receiving her fragrant nectar in reward. The motion of her hips began to take on more urgency as I continuously repeated the cycle of tonguing her vulva and lapping up the resulting juice.

I ever so gently probed the fleshy hood at the top of her pussy, popping her clitoris into view. It was gorged with blood and fairly large, and I just knew it was going to be highly sensitive, so I moved slowly.

Mom knew what was coming and was holding herself very still. As I lightly touched the tip of my tongue to her clit a low moan escaped her and she moved her hands to the back of my head, gently encouraging me to proceed. I probed again, more strongly this time. Mom's hips give a little wiggle, and I took this as a sign to start playing with her clit.

I alternated circling the head with my tongue with popping it in my mouth and gently sucking. Occasionally I darted my tongue down and cleaned her tight pussy.

Her breathing quickened again. The motion of her hips coming in short stabs, as she pleasured herself on my tongue. I intensified my probing, determined to give her as much pleasure as she could take.

I'm was so wrapped up in the intimacy of my contact with Mom's most private places, that I knew I wouldn't rest tonight until I had tasted her cum. Mom's motions were almost violent in their intensity now. Her back arched, she pushed her pussy into my face and made small rotating motions with her hips, as if unsatisfied with how quickly I moved my tongue within her pussy. Her face and legs were covered in a fine sheen of sweat, the smell of her sex filled the room.

I felt she was nearing orgasm, so I began a constant assault on her clit with my tongue, while at the same time furiously pounding into her pussy with my fingers. Her back arched one last time, her whole body shuddered and my finger was almost pushed out of her pussy as her muscles contracted and her juices erupted.

Mom appeared to be unconscious, as her orgasm was even beyond her belief. As she started to come out of it she lifted her head and managed to moan out, "Where did that come from? That was the best oral I have ever gotten...absolutely ever!"

She bent forward and kissed me again. Even more passionately that before, but just not as long-lasting. She broke the kiss and started licking my face, licking all her beautiful love juices that were not lucky enough to make it into my mouth.

I was now ready to pounce upon her, and take her completely. I was ready to become hers, and to make her mine. Instead, Mom rose to her feet, grabbed up her nightshirt, and said, "Class dismissed!" Then she beat a quick retreat back to her bedroom.

12